1 § in order to meet the needs of data on
market and competition conditions
The FCA has to promote efficient
competition in the private and public sector and a
efficient public procurement will receive the competition authority
1. a company or anyone else to provide
information or documents, or
2. a municipality or a County operating
of economic or commercial nature to account
costs and income.
An order shall be effective immediately, subject to the
2 § the obligation under this Act does not cover
1. investigation in individual cases relating to the application of
Competition Act (2008:579),
2. investigation in individual cases relating to the application of the law
(2007:1091) concerning the public procurement Act (2007:1092) if
procurement in the water, energy, transport and
Postal Services Act (2008:962) on the free market system or the law
(2011:1029) on procurement in the field of defence and security,
3. agreements between employers and employees on
salary or other terms of employment,
4. trade secrets of a technical nature, or
5. the document whose content can be assumed to be such that
a lawyer or a lawyer's counsel may not be heard as a witness
on the content, and held by the lawyer or adviser
or for the benefit of the confidentiality terms.
section 3 of The as is uppgiftsskyldig under this Act shall not
being burdened unnecessarily.
4 §/expires U: 2016-09-01/
An order referred to in section 1 may be subject to a penalty. This
does not apply if the injunction is directed against members of his
property of the contracting authority under the Act (2007:1091) if
public service contracts, contracting entities under the law
(2007:1092) on procurement in the water, energy,
transport and postal services or contracting authority
or entity under the law (2011:1029) on procurement on
Defense and security area.
Action for imposing penalty payments imposed pursuant to this Act
kept by the Finnish competition authority at the District Court. The Stockholm District Court
is always competent to deal with such proceedings. Law (2012:475).
4 §/comes into force: 2016-09-01/
An order referred to in section 1 may be subject to a penalty. However, this does not apply if the injunction against anyone in his capacity as contracting authority according to law (2007:1091) concerning public procurement, contracting entities pursuant to lagen (2007:1092) on procurement in the water, energy, transport and postal services or contracting authority or entity under the law (2011:1029) on procurement in the field of defence and security.
An action for imposing penalty payments imposed pursuant to this Act are conducted by the competition authority at the National Board of patents and the market Court. Law (2016:226).
5 §/expires U: 2016-09-01/
Decision of the competition authority imposing according to paragraph 1 of the
may be appealed to the national court. In dealing with
in the national court shall apply the law (1996:242) if
Court cases. In the case of legal costs
However, chapter 31. the code of judicial procedure.
5 §/comes into force: 2016-09-01/
Decision of the competition authority imposing according to paragraph 1 of an appeal may be brought before the Patent and the market Court. In the case of costs apply 31 Cape. the code of judicial procedure.
1. This law shall enter into force on 1 January 2011, when the law
(1956:245) on the obligation to provide data relating to price and
competition to expire.
2. Decisions given under the repealed Act
should still apply.
1. This law shall enter into force on 1 september 2016.
2. Matters that have begun in the District Court or Court of appeal prior to the entry into force should be forwarded to the Patent and the market Court and Patent-and marknadsöverdomstolen.
3. If the main hearing has commenced before the entry into force to the proceedings in the District Court or the Court of appeal, however, be completed on older provisions.