section 1 of this regulation provides for State aid to
organisations that support those who care for and help someone
close contacts who are long-term sick, elderly or have
The prime purpose of the grant
section 2 of the State's contribution to the organizations referred to in this regulation
aims to support those who care for and help someone
related parties referred to in paragraph 1.
Conditions for State aid
paragraph 3 of the State subsidy may, subject to availability of funds, are provided to the
a non-profit organization
1. is a legal person,
2. engages in voluntary work in the form of pre-emptive or
supporting efforts within the area specified in section 1,
3. is a national organization that has regional or local
activities in at least half of Sweden's counties, or a
national organization whose members are a geographical limited
Group that does not have the conditions to become nationwide,
4. has adopted bylaws and are democratically organised,
5. has engaged in activities referred to in paragraph 1 for at least two years,
6. in its operations respects the democratic ideas, including
gender equality and prohibition of discrimination,
7. operate its business against established objectives and expected
results and has established a plan, for a period of two years
or more, which describes what activities your organization
plan to implement to solve identified problems, and
how the work will be followed up, and
8. can document their business through determined
activities and audit reports.
State aid under this Regulation may be made for certain
administrative costs of the Organization's activities.
Grants may not be provided to an organization that has liabilities
for Swedish taxes or fees of the bailiff
or are in liquidation or bankruptcy. Grants may
nor is left to an organization that is a different
State grant for the same activities.
The shape of the State contribution
section 4 of the State's contribution takes the form of an operating grant and
a basic benefit. That contribution also may cover some
administrative costs of the Organization's activities
follows from paragraph 3 of the second paragraph.
Basic premium shall be submitted to organizations whose main
purpose is to support those who care for or helps someone
related parties referred to in paragraph 1. Basic premium shall be a fixed
amount is the same for all organizations. The basic premium may
not, however, be submitted to an organization that a corresponding
form of grants under any other statutes.
The fate of the State's contribution
5 § the National Board hears questions about State grants under this
section 6 of the application for State aid within the meaning of this regulation is submitted to
The National Board of health and welfare.
The application shall be made on a form conforming to an
form of Social Board.
Application must be signed by an authorized
representatives of the organization applying for Government grants. In
the application shall be certified that the information given there is
The National Board may provide for when an application
last to be made and if the form referred to in the second
section 7 of the application should include
1. the statutes of the applicant organisation,
2. documents showing who has the right to
represent the Association,
3. operational and management report, balance sheet and
income statement and audit reports for the
the previous fiscal year,
4. information on the activities sought, what is
the goal of the activities, how the applicant intends to follow up the
results achieved and how the results relate to
the purpose of the Government contribution, and
5. the annual budget for the activities to which it relates,
showing pending and granted subsidies.
section 8, the applicant shall submit the documents to the National Board of health and
information the authority needs to be able to examine the application.
section 9 If the applicant does not submit the documents or information
to the provisions of paragraphs 6 and 7, the applicant shall be given the opportunity to
complement the application within a specified time. If the applicant does not comply with
a call to supplement the application, it may be tested in
section 10 a decision on State aid may cover a period of not more than
section 11 of the National Board of health may give priority to between applications
and give priority to the applications which are judged to have the best
conditions to meet the objective set out in section 2 and
other conditions for State subsidies under this
section 12 of a decision on State aid, it should be specified
1. for the objectives and activities the grant is awarded,
2. What are the conditions for granting the premium,
3. for the period of the grant is awarded, and
4. What are the reasons for a priority under section 11.
The decision shall also include a statement of the provisions of the
13, 16 and 17 sections.
section 13, an organization which has received grants under this
Regulation no later than 30 april of the year following the grant year to
The National Board of health and provide an annual accounting of how the funds have
been used. Report shall be made on a form
in conformity with the form that the National Board of health and welfare
The National Board may provide for such a form.
Report shall contain
1. a financial statement and explanation of what the funds
2. a description of the results achieved and that
likely to be achieved and how they relate to the objectives
the premium granted for and the purpose set out in section 2,
3. indication of the number of members in the Organization, and
4. other information and documents requested by the National Board of health and welfare.
An auditor shall audit the accounts. The auditor's report on
the review shall be attached to the report. If the contribution has
received amounted to at least five price base amounts according to Chapter 2.
6 and 7 of the social code, should the review be made of the
an authorized or certified public accountant.
section 14 of the National Board of health shall annually not later than 30 september of
the Government shall submit a consolidated presentation of the governmental contributions
submitted under this regulation.
Report shall contain
1. information about who has a State grant, with the size of the
amount for which objectives and activities, the results
has been reached and adopted and how they relate
to the objectives of the grants awarded, and
2. a statement of the amount of use in relation to
the purposes listed in section 2.
section 15 shall be paid half-yearly in advance with a maximum of
half of the contribution for the year.
16 § the recipient of a Government contribution under this regulation are
repayment required if
1. the receiver by providing incorrect information or
any other way has caused that the contribution has been provided
improperly or with excessive amounts,
2. the grant of any other reasons have been given incorrectly, or
with the high amount and the recipient should have known this,
3. the refund entirely or partially unused or has
not been used for the goals or tasks that have been granted
4. the recipient of the grant has not provided such accounting
referred to in section 13, or
5. the terms of the decision on the contribution has not been followed.
section 17, if a beneficiary is required to repay pursuant to the
section 16, the Board may decide to fully or partially require
back the premium.
The National Board may decide to waive recovery in whole or
partly, if there are special reasons for it.
section 18 of the Board's decision pursuant to this Regulation shall not
subject to appeal.
1. This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2012
apply for the first time in the case of State aid for the year 2012.
2. the provisions of paragraph 3 of the first paragraph 7 on set plan
and in paragraph 6, second subparagraph on how an application should be applied
first time in terms of government subsidies for 2013.
3. Older rules still apply for Government grants
refers to the period before 1 January 2012.
This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2014 and
apply for the first time in the case of State aid for the year 2014.