section 1 of this regulation provides for regional
housing market analysis and provisions supplementing law
(2000:1383) housing supply if local government responsibility.
section 2 of the provincial government, in a written report analyzing
the housing market in the County. In addition to a regional
housing market analysis, the report shall contain a statement
– How municipalities meet the requirements under the Act
(2000:1383) on municipal housing supply responsibility,
– how the County Government live up to the requirements of section 3 of the Act on
municipal housing supply responsibility, and
– how the planning of housing provision should be coordinated within the
the municipality, with other local and regional.
The report shall be submitted to the national housing Board no later than 15 June each
year. Regulation (2013:868).
section 3 of the Housing Board to support provincial governments in their efforts to
– analyse the housing markets, and
– providing advice, information and support to municipalities for their
planning of housing provision.
Of housing annually in a written report, report their
activities referred to in the first subparagraph. In the report to building and planning also
summarize and analyze the reports under section 2. The report shall
be submitted to the Government.