Article 1 this regulation lays down provisions on State aid for
training of mathematics teachers in mathematics education and for
Math tutors of the school system except for the school,
pre-school class and the leisure-time.
With math teachers referred to in this regulation cover teacher
section 2 of the in-service training of mathematics teachers aims to increase
pupils ' achievement in mathematics by providing math teacher
1. the opportunity to gain knowledge in mathematics education through
Collegiate learning so that content, methods and forms of
mathematics teaching can be enhanced, and
2. professional support through the math supervisor.
3 § State aid provided under this regulation if there is
availability of funds. Regulation (2013:798).
Conditions for State aid
4 § State aid under this Regulation may be submitted to
1. the principals of the school system except for the school, pre-school class
and holiday home, and
2. training providers who, by agreement with one or more
municipalities or municipal adult education organizes special
education for adults as it has maintained
The State contribution is paid for one calendar year (premium years) at a time.
paragraph 5 of the State grant is left with a lump sum of
mathematics teachers participating in training on working time and
1. are employees of the principal until further notice or for a
limited time, or
2. are employed by such providers of education referred to in
4 paragraph 2 until further notice or for a limited time
and who teach in municipal adult education or
special education for adults. Regulation (2013:798).
section 6 of the State grant also left for compensation for salary with a
flat rate for math tutors who
1. are employees of the principal or of such
training providers referred to in paragraph 4(1) 2, until
or for a limited period of time, and
2. at least 20 per cent of full time serving as
Math tutor for mathematics teachers participating in
training under section 5.
The lump sum referred to in the first subparagraph shall be equal to a maximum of 20
percent of the average full-time salary for a
mathematics teacher. Regulation (2013:798).
section 7 of the Government subsidies may be provided only for those teachers who
the principal or training providers referred to in paragraph 4 of the
first subparagraph 2 appointed to mathematics supervisor and as
1. qualified to teach in the subject of mathematics,
2. have at least four years of experience in teaching in
3. are expected to be proficient math teacher.
8 § State aid may also be provided for other costs that can
be attributed to training or service under this
section 9 State grant for a math teacher who participates in
training provided under this regulation for a maximum period of one year.
Government grants for a mathematics tutor provided pursuant to this
Regulation for a maximum period of four years.
Applications and decisions on State aid
section 10 of application for Government grants made to the State's school as
hearing questions about the grant.
A decision on grants may be subject to conditions. These should include
of the decision.
section 11 of the principal or such providers of education referred to in
4 paragraph 2, of the State's school report
staff as the principal or applicant education provider
If State aid for the purposes of this regulation.
Monitoring and reporting
section 12 of the State's school to follow up and evaluate the
Government grant has been used.
paragraph 13 of The who have received Government grants under this regulation
shall provide such financial and other reporting to the State
school work requests.
section 14 of the State's school shall submit in its annual report an aggregate
report of who has received Government grants under this
Regulation and with what amount and what contributions have been used
Refunds and chargebacks
section 15 of the one that has received State aid under this regulation
the payback is required if
1. the recipient by leaving through false statements or any
otherwise have caused that the grant has been submitted incorrectly
or with excessive amounts,
2. the grant of any other reasons have been given incorrectly or with
for the high amount and the recipient should have known this,
3. the refund entirely or partially unused or not
has been used for the purpose for which it has been granted,
4. the recipient does not submit such a report referred to in section 13,
5. the recipient did not comply with the terms of the decision on the contribution.
section 16 of the State's school will decide to fully or partially require
back a contribution if someone is obliged to refund under 15
If there are special reasons for it, the National Agency for education remit
repayment in whole or in part.
section 17 On State subsidies needed back, interest will be charged from
on the day that is one month after the decision on the
chargebacks have been made, and after an interest rate at each
time exceeds government lending rate with two
If there are special reasons for it, the State's school
waive requirements on interest in whole or in part.
section 18 of the State's school may provide for
1. What are the costs that the Government under section 8 may be provided for,
2. the flat-rate amounts and the calculation of Government grant,
3. enforcement of this regulation.
section 19 of the Decision pursuant to this Regulation may not be appealed.