Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2012:509
section 1 of the State school inspection may, on application, decide on
permission for such individual principals of international
schools referred to in paragraph 2 of that rate, organize and
issue grades, high school diploma and certificate pursuant to the provisions
applying to secondary school if the conditions set out in section 3 are
2 §/expires U: 2016-01-01/A permit under regulation may refer to a principal for
an international school
1. have been declared eligible for such grants as referred to in
24. section 6 of the Education Act (2010:800), and
2. provide an education that follows another country's curriculum and
2 section/entry into force: 01/01/2016/A permit under regulation may refer to a principal for an international school
1. have been declared eligible for grants under 24 Cape. section 6 of the Education Act (2010:800), and
2. provide an education that follows another country's curriculum and course syllabi. Regulation (2015:804).
paragraph 3, authorization may be given if the principal
1. specify the national programmes as the application for
to issue a high school diploma,
2. showing which parts of the training that is equivalent to the
course or the high school work as a rating and how
the training meets the requirements for high school graduates, and
3. also in other shows that the training is designed to
the ratings will be equivalent to score set in high school.
In assessing whether the operator meets the requirements referred to in the first
paragraph 2 and 3, enhanced teaching in relation to the
Foreign curriculum and syllabus is taken into account.
In support of the assessment under this section shall State
school inspection, obtain the opinion of the State's school.
4 section a principal who has a permit to
1. use national tests to the extent
prescribed for secondary schools, and
2. bring the grading directory and issue the excerpt of this in accordance with Chapter 8.
8 and 9 of the secondary Regulation (2010:2039).
section 5 of the State's school inspection shall decide to revoke
1. the conditions for authorisation are no longer met;
2. the principal does not comply with the provisions of paragraph 4.
section 6 of the 22 a of the Administrative Procedure Act (1986:223) contains provisions on
an appeal to the administrative court.
This Regulation shall enter into force on August 15, 2012 and
apply to training commencing thereafter.
Search Translated Laws of Sweden