Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2012:546
section 1 of the building and planning is the administrative authority for questions about
1. built environment,
2. management of land and water areas,
3. spatial planning,
4. construction and management of buildings,
5. property, and
6. housing finance.
Boverket is responsible for the Central Administration of the
Government grants and contributions within its field.
section 2 of the Swedish authorities shall, in matters within its field work for
1. increased knowledge among municipalities, government authorities and other
2. sustainable development based on the social,
ecological and economic dimension,
3. a good architecture and good design of the
built environment in urban planning and construction,
4. coordination of the governmental authorities ' efforts to take
up the basis for the application of Chapter 3-5. and Chapter 6. 19-21 § §
the environmental code and the planning and building Act (2010:900), and
5. the transition to an ecologically sustainable energy systems
that includes the promotion of the use of solar thermal technology, a
good management of energy in buildings and a
planning preparedness for wind power in accordance with the
planning framework which Parliament has decided.
section 3 of the Housing Board shall in particular:
1. build up and disseminate knowledge about the sector's environmental impacts and
2. take into account the impact of the Board's decisions and operations
can get for the disabled, children, adolescents and the elderly, as well as
for integration, residential segregation, public health and
3. in relation to the authorities, the public and other
actively involved providing advice and support,
4. exercising supervision, provide regulatory guidance and monitor the
compliance with laws and regulations,
5. develop an in-depth understanding of housing markets
the functioning of the
6. update statistics, monitor and analyse developments in the
the housing market, as well as in national perspective on
7. negotiate contracts with municipalities on the State's participation in the
restructuring or reorganization of a municipal
housing companies and do follow-ups and evaluations
regarding support for certain municipal commitments for property,
8. monitor and analyse the implementation of the plan and
construction legislation and legislation on energy Declaration
9. where applicable, establish and manage records of
10. develop verifiable performance requirements in the building regulations as well as
monitor and analyse implementation of these,
11. monitor the progress of the issues within the Agency's
area of activity and, if necessary, propose measures to
the purpose of the rules and other instruments should be accessed, and
12. to coordinate, develop, monitor and evaluate the State
support and contributions which Housing has a central
administrative responsibility for, describe the results and
distribution when it comes to subsidies and contributions and shall inform the
about them. Regulation (2013:46).
section 4 of the Swedish authorities shall assist the Government with analyses and investigations
in its field of activity.
paragraph 5 of the building and planning will ensure that the regulations and procedures
authority is disposes of is cost effective and easy for
citizens and businesses.
Credit guarantees and housing finance
section 6 of the national housing Board has furthermore tasked
1. manage and account for the credit guarantees that the State
Residential Credit Committee or the national housing Board issued,
2. ensure that the credit supply for new construction and remodeling, as well as
on the acquisition of dwellings are supported adequately by the
State credit guarantees and take the initiatives needed in this
3. provide advice on financing works
of dwellings to smaller and medium-sized property developers.
section 7 of the building and planning has overall responsibility, sector responsibility,
disability issues related to their
field of activity.
Building and planning, in the context of the liability under the first subparagraph shall be
collecting, supportive and proactive in relation to other
Environmental and health issues
section 8 Housing,
1. in its field work for the generation goals
for the environmental work and environmental quality objectives that Parliament has
determined is reached and, if necessary, propose measures for environmental work
2. coordinate the monitoring, evaluation and reporting in question
the environmental quality objective good built environment.
Building and planning, in terms of their environmental efforts under the first subparagraph
report to the environmental protection agency and consult with the work of
What reporting is required.
8 a of Boverket is responsible for guiding the municipalities and other
When it comes to how noise should be taken into account and other
health in planning for and construction of dwellings according to
planning and building legislation. Regulation (2013:46).
Municipal land views
8 b of the national housing Board shall provide advice and assistance, monitoring and
analyze and compile lessons learned from
the application of the law (2014:899) concerning guidelines for municipal
The compendium should be submitted to the Government.
§ 9 building and planning to participate in the work in its field of activity
as the Government carries out within the EU and internationally.
Housing Board shall in particular:
1. provide documentation and expert knowledge,
2. attend the meetings in consultation with Cabinet Office and
report of the meetings,
3. cooperate with authorities and organisations in other countries
as well as engage in development cooperation,
4. follow, present and participate in international cooperation
seeks to harmonise the rules for buildings and
5. be responsible for the coordination and support when working with EU
6. be responsible for international reporting within their
area of responsibility,
7. in its participation in European Commission working groups
early the assess the impact of key decisions and give
stakeholders the opportunity to provide comments to the Agency,
8. current track and account for how spatial planning and
land development, housing and the environment for
the national housing policy developed within the EU,
9. pay attention to proposals for new and revised EU rules,
legal developments in General, and follow other developments within the EU
that can be important for the Swedish housing sector, and
10. when the European Commission has submitted a final proposal
EU legislation, promptly present an impact assessment
of the proposal to the Cabinet Office.
section 10 of the national housing Board,
1. update and follow both statistics analysis with
focus on housing markets and construction in the Nordic
2. analyze the differences between the Nordic countries
development of housing construction, including countries '
different conditions and other causes of the differences.
section 11 of the Housing may perform the service exports which are directly linked
to the Agency's area of activity under section and with the
restrictions otherwise arising out of this statement or
any other regulation.
section 12 of the national housing Board is headed by a head of Government.
section 13 at the national housing Board, there shall be an Advisory Council consisting of
a maximum of 12 members.
Special functions and bodies
Analysis function for the planning, construction and housing
section 14 by the Housing Board, there should be a specific analysis function
such planning, construction and housing issues which are of importance for the
housing construction and property.
Gathering local delegation
section 15 within the building and planning are Gathering local delegation that is a
in particular, the decision-making body. The delegation will decide cases on State
support to the General Assembly, some non-governmental
cultural venues and Park theatres.
Delegation does not determine matters relating to the legislation or
proposals for any budgetary requests.
section 16 Collection local Advisory Board consists of a Chairman and
no more than eight other members.
The Advisory Board is a quorum when the President and at least four other
Members are present.
section 17 of the Collective local delegation are responsible for their decisions.
Gathering local Advisory Board responsible for its activities for the
the head of Government.
section 18 of the head of Government is accountable to the Government for
Gathering local delegation assigned funds and resources in General
of their activities and to the delegation's activities
conducted lawfully and effectively and that the reported
in a reliable way.
Positions and assignments
section 19 of the Director-General is the head of Government.
section 20 of the Government appoints the Chairman and other members of the
Gathering local delegation for a specific period of time. Delegation
appoints from among its members a Vice-Chairman.
Staff disciplinary board
section 21 at the national housing Board, there shall be a staff disciplinary board.
Applicability of certain regulations
section 22 of the building and planning to apply internal audit regulation
(2006:1228) and staff representatives Ordinance (1987:1101).
section 23 of the Swedish authorities may levy a fee for the activity listed in
section 11, shall decide on the fees, and outlining
Search Translated Laws of Sweden