Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2012:810
section 1 of the higher education authority is responsible for the information in question
on quality assurance, review of effectiveness, follow up,
supervision and management development. The information
Higher education authority responsible for pipes
1. universities and colleges covered by the higher education Act
2. individual training providers that can lead to a
diploma may be issued under the Act (1993:792) for permission
to issue certain degrees, and
3. individual providers of education at tertiary level which may
The Agency also has information concerning other training courses on
tertiary level according to what the Government decides.
2 § the museums shall be responsible for the quality assurance of
College education through
1. evaluation of training at the undergraduate level, advanced level and
research level, and
2. determination of questions of degree authorization pursuant to Chapter 1. 11,
12, 14 and 15 of the higher education Act (1992:1434) and section 7 of the Act
(1993:792) for permission to issue certain degrees.
Review of effectiveness and follow-up
3 § the museums shall be responsible for
1. review of the effectiveness of the activities conducted at the
universities and colleges,
2. monitoring, media monitoring and analysis of issues in the
the Agency's responsibilities, and
3. official statistics according to the Regulation (2001:100) if the
4 § the museums shall exercise supervision over the activities of its
area of responsibility.
5 § the museums shall promote managerial development in high school.
Conduct of work
6 § the museums shall integrate a gender perspective in
section 7 of the Authority is headed by a head of Government.
section 8 at the Agency, there shall be an Advisory Council consisting of
a maximum of nine members. In the Advisory Council should students be
§ 9 the authority will lease the premises and manage the administrative,
Rapporteur and supervisory information to the Board of appeal
for high school and College separation Board.
Positions and assignments
section 10 of the University Chancellor is the head of Government.
Staff disciplinary board
11 § at the Agency, there shall be a staff disciplinary board.
Applicability of certain regulations
12 § the museums shall apply the staff representatives Ordinance
Search Translated Laws of Sweden