Article 1 this regulation lays down provisions on State aid
1. quality improvement measures in order to increase the effectiveness
for pupils in comprehensive schools, vocational programs and special school
who are deaf or hard of hearing, or have a grave
language impairment, and
2. new or expanded auditory activities in order to increase
possibility to choose the school for pupils with these school forms
who are deaf or hard of hearing. Regulation (2013:928).
2 § State aid under this Regulation may be made under
The State contribution is paid for one calendar year (premium years) at a time.
Conditions for State aid
3 § State aid under this Regulation may be submitted to the
who is the principal of the elementary school, vocational or special
Government subsidies may be provided subject to availability of funds.
section 4 of the Government subsidies may be provided for measures related to
1. additional staffing,
2. enhancing skills of teachers and other
3. the acquisition of learning tools,
4. adaptation of the teaching environment, and
5. new or expanded educational environments.
Application and payment
Application and decision
section 5 of the National Coordinator for quality in education
for students with certain disabilities (U2013:02)
decides on Government subsidies at the request of a principal for
one of the school forms referred to in paragraph 3.
The application shall be accompanied by a plan for a long-term and
stable development of the activities of the students referred to in
section 6, if more applications for Government grants than it
availability of funds for, the national coordinator of
selection. The selection shall be made to the State contribution
1. to main men where it's expected to lead to the greatest effect for
pupils ' attainment, and
2. between principals across the country.
7 § kammarkollegiet pays the State contribution. Government grants should
be paid at one point for each premium years.
§ 8 the one that have received Government grants under this
Regulation shall provide the National Coordinator the
written accounts that the coordinator requests.
Repayment of Government contribution
§ 9 a principal that has received State aid under this
Regulation is the repayment obligation, if
1. the receiver by providing incorrect information or
any other way has caused that the contribution has been provided
improperly or with excessive amounts,
2. State grant for any other reason has been submitted incorrectly
or with too high amount and the recipient should have realized
3. the State contribution has not been used for the purpose for which it has
4. the recipient does not submit such a report referred to in section 8.
If the National Coordinator determines that there is reason to
consider that a beneficiary must pay back State subsidies,
should the case be forwarded to, kammarkollegiet, which decides in
the question. Kammarkollegiet may, if there are special reasons,
decide that the receiver completely or partly released from
the repayment obligation. Regulation (2013:928).
section 10 On Government subsidies required back, interest will be charged from
on the day that is one month after the decision on the
chargebacks have been made, and after an interest rate at each
time exceeds government lending rate with two
If there are special reasons for it, the kammarkollegiet completely
or partially waive a claim for interest.
Appeal a ban
paragraph 11 of the Decision in the cases pursuant to this Regulation shall not
subject to appeal.
1. this Regulation shall enter into force on January 1, 2014.
2. the provisions of paragraphs 8 and 9 in its new wording should also
apply to refunds which have been granted for the time before
the entry into force.