Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2013:352
paragraph 1 of the rules on duty at the time of posting
workers are available in 10-20 of the Act (1999:678) if
the posting of workers.
section 2 of this Regulation shall be notified on the basis of the following
-section 4:12 of the law (1999:678) concerning the posting
of workers, and
– section 6: section 15 of the Act (1999:678) concerning the posting of
Moreover, relying on regulation Chapter 8. 7 §
the Constitution Act.
a notification under paragraph 3 of the law (1999:678) concerning the posting of
workers shall be made in writing to the Swedish work environment authority.
Notification may be transmitted electronically to the Swedish work environment authority.
4 section a notification of the posting shall include information on
1. employer name, address and place of residence,
2. name, social security number or, if there is none, date of birth,
mailing address, phone number and email address of an authorized
Deputy to the employer,
3. the type of service or services to be performed in
4. scheduled period of service or the service
performance in Sweden,
5. the place or places in Sweden where the service or
the services to be performed, and
6. the name and social security number or, if there is none,
date of birth for the workers who will be seconded to
§ 5 notification of contact person shall include information on
the contact person's
2. personal identification number, or the absence thereof, date of birth,
3. postal address in Sweden,
4. phone number, and
5. e-mail address.
section 6, an employer shall pay the penalty under section 14
the first law (1999:678) concerning the posting of
workers or that violate the provisions of section 4 or 5,
This regulation, shall pay a fine of 20 000
Search Translated Laws of Sweden