section 1 of the E-hälsomyndigheten will be responsible for the records and
It functions as the community pharmacies and health care providers need to have
for a patient secure and cost effective
pharmaceutical management. The authority should also coordinate
the Government's investment in e-health, and overall track
the development of e-health.
What is being said about the counties in this regulation also applies
municipalities that are not part of a County.
2 § the museums shall, in particular,
1. be responsible for the records set out in the Act (1996:1156) on
prescription records and Act (2005:258) if
2. issue a certificate stating that the person applying for a permit
to conduct the retail sale of medicinal products to the consumer
meet the conditions for the authorisation provided for in
Chapter 2. 6 § 5 – 7 teams (2009:366) on trade in pharmaceuticals,
3. If necessary, carry out checks on the electronic system
for direct access to the data by the authority as a
licence holders shall be pursuant to Chapter 2. section 6 of the Act 6
4. communicating compensation from the county councils to
the community pharmacies by virtue of regulation
(2002:687) of pharmaceutical benefits, etc.,
5. managing, producing and providing a national
6. provide a system for the analysis of
7. be responsible for a national register of electronic
recipes for animals,
8. responsible for a national product and article directory
of medicines, supplies and food included
in the high-price protection,
9. responsible for a national register of assortment and
delivery information relating to unit-dose packed drugs, and
10. provide an electronic expert support for
the community pharmacies in order to improve safety during dispensing
of medical prescriptions.
3 § the museums shall provide an electronic service that
gives individuals the opportunity to in a personal
health free account store data about their health.
Documents of a personal wellness account may only be stored
of authority in the form of technical storage for individual
The authority shall give third parties the opportunity to connect
applications and services for the electronic service.
Connection of applications and services to an individual's
personal health account may only be made with the individual's
4 § the museums shall engage such service export directly
linked to the Agency's core activities.
§ 5 authority may on behalf of other than outpatient pharmacy
quality and säkerhetsgranska such electronic systems
to connect to the Agency's records.
section 6 of the authority may, on behalf of the Agency provide
1. the technical operation of the Swedish medical products Agency's register of antidotes (antidotes), and
2. a system of transfers to the MPA of the applications for authorisation for the marketing of medicinal products pursuant to Chapter 4. section 10, second paragraph the medicines Act (2015:315).
section 7 of the authority may, on behalf of the County Council
1. maintain records of codes relating to the subdivision of the
the county health-care operations (area codes),
2. provide a technical platform where counties and
others can leave and retrieve information on medicines and other
County subsidizes drug products in addition to benefits,
3. develop and maintain a system that allows for mediation
information on prescriptions, prescriptions, collected
drugs and drug use. Regulation (2014:242).
7 a of the provisions on cooperation with some other authorities
see Regulation (2015:155) if State control with
knowledge regarding the health and social services.
The Agency announces its rules in Common
statutes relating to health care,
social services, medicine, public health, etc., in accordance with annex
1 to the Constitutional Assembly Ordinance (1976:725).
section 8 Authority is headed by a Board of Directors.
§ 9 the Board shall consist of not more than nine members.
Positions and assignments
section 10 the Director General is the head of Government.
Staff disciplinary board
section 11 of the authority is a staff disciplinary board.
Applicability of certain regulations
12 § the museums shall apply the staff representatives Ordinance
(1987:1101) and internal audit regulation (2006:1228).
13 § the museums shall charge fees for
1. provision of pharmaceutical statistics and systems for
analysis of such statistics pursuant to section 2 of the 5 and 6,
2. access to the register referred to in section 2 of the 7 and 9,
3. connection of applications and services to the
electronic service according to paragraph 3, second subparagraph, first
4. such services and tasks referred to in paragraphs 4 to 7.
section 14 of the authority shall decide on the size of the fees
referred to in section 13, and outlining fee revenues.
section 15 Authority to retain revenues from fees
the agency charges pursuant to Chapter 8. 2 a of the Act (2009:366)
If the trade in medicines.
section 16 of the basics of how the Agency has calculated the size of the
charges under section 25 of the Act (1996:1156) on prescription records
and section 14 of the Act (2005:258) on the list should
be shown separately in the annual report.