section 1 of this Act contains rules about when a decision on an
regeringsärende may be taken by a Cabinet Minister under 7
Cape. the second subparagraph of paragraph 3 of the Constitution.
paragraph 2 of section 3 of the questions set out in the decision may be taken under this
team. Such a decision may be taken only if the matter is
urgent and decision making is not inappropriate given
What is the matter concerns or other reasons.
paragraph 3 of Decision under this Act may be taken in respect of
1. The armed forces ' military organization and mobilization,
2. totalförsvarspliktigas induction and in-service training in
The armed forces,
3. training in foreign countries under the Act (1994:588) if
education for peace-promotion activities,
4. Swedish Naval visit abroad and flights to
abroad with Swedish military aircraft;
5. access to Swedish territory for foreign
Government vessels, State aircraft and military vehicles as well as
on Swedish territory for foreign Government vessels,
6. exercises of the military strength of a foreign State in Swedish
territory, and exemptions from the arms Act (1996:67) under 11
Cape. paragraph 3 of the arms Act.