section 1 of this Act apply to the right to take the vehicle in claim for
1. the State or a municipality's requirements for charge according to the law
(1976:206) on the felparkerings fee,
2. the State's requirements for congestion charges or fee under
Act (2004:629) about the congestion charge,
3. the State's requirements for motor vehicle tax or fee in respect of
vehicle tax according to the road tax Act (2006:227),
4. the State's requirements for taxation according to the law
(2006:228) with special provisions on vehicle tax, and
5. receivables from the State fee pursuant to the Act (2014:52) of
infrastructure charges on road or regulations
issued pursuant to the Act. Law (2014:1562).
2 section for the recovery of such claims as set out in paragraph 1,
The Swedish Enforcement Administration may decide to take the vehicle to
the tax or fee is for the payment of the debtor's
1. the debtor has no attachable assets sufficient
to the payment of the debt, and
2. the vehicle does not belong to or can be considered as belonging to the debtor
in accordance with the provisions of the enforcement code.
In the case of requisitioning pursuant to the first subparagraph is otherwise
the provisions on seizure in enforcement code applicable.
As provided in other law enforcement also applies
paragraph 3 of the statement of the Swedish enforcement authority's decision shall be entered in the
road traffic register according to section 6 of the Act (2001:558) if
the road traffic register.
This law shall enter into force on the 1 July 2014, but does not apply
on such taxes, fees and charges which have been decided before
the entry into force.
1. this law shall enter into force on 1 June 2015.
2. the Act shall not apply to such infrastructure charges
has been decided before the entry into force.