Expression of the regulation
section 1 of the terms used in the regulation have the same meaning
as the Act (2014:1005) if timber measurement.
section 2 of the Act (2014:1005) if timber measurement ' group a
such a group of companies or other traders who, according to
annual accounts Act (1995:1554) forms a group.
paragraph 3 of the Forest Board may provide for the
Act (2014:1005) if timber measurement, ' small-scale
processing and small-scale energy production.
Regulations on timber measurement
section 4 of the Forest Board of Directors may provide for
1. with which accuracy and how wood measurement should
be carried out,
2. the obligation of the person doing the timber measure that under certain
time to save the results of the performed measurement, data on
measurement and information that is the basis for the
the result, and
3. the obligation of the person doing the timber measurement to leave
the result of the measurement, the data on measurement and
the information that is the basis for the measurement to
sellers and buyers.
Provisions on the obligation to provide data
paragraph 5 of the Forest Board of Directors may provide for an obligation for
the person doing the measuring Board for timber Forest
1. notify their activities, and
2. Please provide information on the activity carried out.
Regulations on internal control
section 6 of the National Board of forestry may provide for an obligation for
the timber measurement to
1. systematically and effectively verify that
Wood measurement under the Act (2014:1005) if timber measurement
comply with the regulations issued under this
2. during certain time save results of controls and
the information that is the basis of the results.
section 7 of the Swedish forest agency supervising (regulatory authority) over the
regulations that have been issued under this regulation.