section 1 of this regulation contains rules on State subsidies to municipal adult education at secondary level and special education for adults at the secondary level. The purpose of the grant is to promote such education.
Government subsidies provided to the extent that the availability of funds.
Conditions for State aid
section 2 of the State grants may be submitted to the heads of the municipal adult education at secondary level and special education for adults at the secondary level for such training, if they offer
1. an opportunity for structured assessment, evaluation and documentation of a student's previously acquired knowledge and skills, and
2. guidance and counselling as well as in the planning and implementation of training to be the student's previously acquired knowledge and skills.
3 § State aid shall not be granted for
1. training that the student has the right to participate in,
2. education or training as government subsidies provided for by other means, or
3. training activities carried out under the Regulation (1992:395) for continuing professional development of the school system.
section 4 Of national courses in municipal adult education at secondary level and special education for adults at the secondary level provided government grants for a year's study site that corresponds to 1 300 activity points.
For introductory courses and one-on-one training provided government subsidies for a maximum of 200 operational score for a single student, even if the student is participating in several such courses.
For high school work and secondary special work provided government subsidies for a maximum of 100 activity score for a single student.
§ 5, instead of the one specified on the one-year study in Chapter 2.
the third subparagraph of paragraph 2 of the Regulation (2011:1108) on adult learning concerns paragraph 4(1) this regulation.
section 6 of the State subsidy is paid for one calendar year at a time, with 45 000 per year study site.
The recipient of the allowance may distribute it even on students participating in courses that are less than one year.
Application for Government grants
section 7 of the application for Government grants made to the State's school. The application should indicate
1. how many years of study areas and business scores a total of education shall include,
2. If two or more municipalities to apply common or interact on education, and
3. how the training meets the requirements of section 2.
Decision on State aid
paragraph 8 of the State's school hears questions about and pays the State contribution.
The decision may be subject to conditions. The conditions shall be set out in the decision.
Monitoring and reporting
section 9 of the State's school to follow up and evaluate how Government grant has been used.
Skolverket, in connection with its annual report to government offices provide an accounting of how the grant has been used.
10 § the recipient of State aid is required to provide such financial and other reporting to the State's school as work requests.
Refunds and chargebacks
11 § the recipient of State aid under this regulation is liable to repay, if
1. the premium has been provided on improper grounds or with excessive amounts,
2. the refund entirely or partially unused or has not been used for the purpose for which it has been provided for,
3. the report referred to in section 10 has not been provided, or
4. the recipient did not comply with conditions as is apparent from the order for refund.
section 12 of the State's school will decide to fully or partially recover a State aid if one is obliged to refund under section 11.
If there are special reasons for it, the National Agency for education to waive recovery in whole or in part.
section 13 of the Government subsidies needed to back interest, starting on the day that is one month after the recovery decision has been taken and after an interest rate at any time exceeds government lending rate by two percentage points.
If there are special reasons for it, the State's school to waive requirements on interest in whole or in part.
section 14 of the State's school may provide for the enforcement of this regulation.
section 15 Decision pursuant to this Regulation may not be appealed.