section 1 of this regulation is notified pursuant to Chapter 8. 7 §
the Constitution and contains provisions on cooperation
between the employment service and the municipality to reduce
youth unemployment in the municipality.
Cooperation may take the form of local understandings and
training contracts and shall relate to unemployed young people aged
16 to 24 years. Government subsidies may be provided to a municipality for part
promotion of local agreements, on the one hand, the organisation of
work or training within the framework of a training contract.
section 2 of the employment agency may enter into a local agreement with
a municipality if efforts for unemployed youth in order to
long-term unemployment in the municipality.
3 § a local agreement should contain a single
mapping of the extent of youth unemployment in
By mapping should show:
1. the composition of the group,
2. the needs of operations group,
3. the ongoing efforts aimed at reducing
youth unemployment, and
4. the measures covered by the municipal
activity responsibility according to chapter 29. Article 9 of the Education Act (2010:800).
4 § a local agreement must also contain at least
the following tasks:
1. the duration of the agreement shall apply,
2. what new actions to be implemented to reduce
youth unemployment and an assessment of the expected results
of these, and
3. how the actions planned to be documented in order to
able to be followed up.
section 5 Before a local agreement is concluded, the delegation of
young to work (A 2014:06) be given the opportunity to submit observations on
the content of the agreement.
Government grants to municipalities for promoting local
section 6 of the Government subsidies may, subject to availability of funds, are provided to the
1. to carry out a survey in accordance with section 3, and
2. for other collaborative efforts to promote the implementation
of a local agreement in accordance with paragraphs 2 to 4.
A condition of the grant is that it must not be used to
perform tasks the municipality under the law or regulation is
required to perform.
section 7 of the Contribution referred to in section 6, provided by the application.
An application for a grant under section 6, first paragraph 1 shall
include information on
1. time of when the local agreement last
is expected to be concluded, and
2. what contribution will be used to.
An application for a grant under section 6, first paragraph 2 shall
1. the local agreement, and
2. indication of what contribution will be used to.
section 8 in a decision on grants shall
1. the information which the grant is awarded and in what
2. the financial report which shall be submitted in accordance with section 9 and
a deadline for when it will be disclosed.
§ 9 a municipality which receives the grant is required to provide the
economic accounting of the received funds as specified in
10 § Contributions under section 6, shall be decided by the Advisory Board for the young to
work (A 2014:06). Such decisions shall be at least three members
The allowance is paid by the employment service.
section 11 of the training contract is an agreement that aims
to an unemployed youth to study in municipal
adult education or at a folk high school with the goal of
complete a high school education.
A learning contract may be concluded for the
1. the age of 20 but not age 25,
2. lacking a high school diploma or equivalent, and
3. is not entitled to a right of establishment plan according to the law
(2010:197) about start-up efforts for some new arrivals
Training contract is concluded between the public employment service,
Youth and the municipality that youth living in and that have
a local agreement with the employment service under 2-4
§§. The contract does not mean that young people are guaranteed a
training in a training that the municipality
section 12 of the Studies within the framework of a training contract may
be carried out in full or part time. If the studies to be conducted on
part time will be combined with work, internships or other
action within the labour market policy operations in such
extent that the total time corresponds to the individual's
section 13 of the training contract must show:
1. educational objective, focus and scope,
2. who is the training providers,
3. the planned study period, and
4. the efforts of the employment service and the municipality commits
section 14 a training contract ends when the youth
covered by the contract has
1. achieved a high school diploma or the equivalent,
2. under the age of 25.
The contract shall also terminate if other special
circumstances in the parties ' assessment makes
the agreement can not or should be pursued.
Government grants to municipalities for organized by work or
practice within the framework of a training contract
15 § State aid may, subject to availability of funds, are provided to the
a municipality which organises the work or training within the framework for
a training contract in the following circumstances.
1. may only be provided for the time that the studies are combined with work
or training which the municipality has organised,
2. do not relate to work or training which replaces work that
already carried out in the municipality's ordinary activities,
3. may only relate to work or internships carried out within
activities which are not economic activity, as referred to in article
107(1) of the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union,
4. must not be submitted for a job where there is also a
wage subsidy, and
5. shall be reduced proportionately if the work or the
practice the municipality organises is on a smaller scale than
16 § Contributions under section 15 shall be decided and paid by
The public employment service.
The employment service shall ensure that the grant is used on
the prescribed manner. A municipality which receives the grant will provide
The employment agency or employment service designates
opportunity to review the operations and supply the information
needed for the review.
section 17 a municipality which received grants under this regulation
the payback is required if
1. the refund entirely or partially unused or not
has been used for the purpose for which it has been provided for, or
2. an accounting under section 9 has not been provided or requirements
concerning review and whistleblowing requirements pursuant to section 16 of the other
paragraph have not been met.
section 18 of the municipality is obliged to refund under section 17,
the Authority decided to grant decide to fully or
partly to recover contribution. The grant will be paid back
to the paying authority.
If an amount has been recovered is not paid in due time, the
penalty interest rate (1975:635) is imposed on
If there are special reasons, the determining authority
decide to fully or partially waive a requirement
repayment or interest.
section 19 of the Decision pursuant to this Regulation may not be appealed.
1. this Regulation shall enter into force on 3 August 2015.
2. For 2015 in lieu of what is stated in paragraph 11 of the third
paragraph, if no local agreement mentioned therein are not
concluded that educational contracts may be concluded with a municipality
State aid has been granted under section 6 of the first paragraph 1 and
that the young people live in.