/Entry into force: 01/01/2016/introductory provisions
section 1 of this regulation is notified pursuant to Chapter 8. section 7 of the Constitution and contains provisions on State subsidies to the social partners for specific promotion and development activities aimed at speeding up the newly arrived immigrant establishment in the labour market.
With the new arrival, a person who belongs to the target group of the law (2010:197) about start-up efforts for some newly arrived immigrants.
section 2 of the State subsidies provided to the extent that the availability of funds.
Employment agency examines issues of and pays out State aid under this regulation.
Conditions for State aid
3 § State aid under this Regulation may be communicated to employers ' and workers ' organizations, professional associations and company bodies in the labour market.
section 4 of the Government subsidies may be provided upon application for specific promotion and development activities aimed at accelerating the establishment of newcomers on the labour market by making visible the newcomers ' skills, or otherwise encourage the use of labour market policy measures for newcomers.
Distribution of Government grants
§ 5 in the allocation of State subsidies to applications shared from employers ' and workers ' organizations and applications from the company bodies in the labour market as a priority. Among these, the applications for intervention which aims to create faster routes into the labour market for new arrivals who have education or professional experience requested in the country mainly as a priority.
Thereafter, applications for operations where there is a self-financing by the applicant with at least one tenth of the costs is given priority.
section 6 of the employment service shall otherwise prioritize between applications based on which actions are deemed to be in the best position to meet the purpose of the Government contribution set out in section 4.
section 7 of the employment service may decide to grant State aid with a lower amount than that applied for, if there are reasons for it.
Application for Government grants
section 8 an application for State aid shall be notified to the public employment service by 31 March of the year to which the application relates. If there are still funds available after the examination of the applications which have entered the correct time may be a later made the application admissible.
§ 9 an application for State aid should contain
1. an indication of who or what the applicant,
2. a description of the planned actions, how the applicant will assist in implementation of these, schedule, target group and, where applicable, how the cooperation with the employment services and other relevant stakeholders and authorities shall be designed,
3. a cost estimate where the degree of self-financing should be indicated, and
4. for organizations that have previously been granted support for specific promotion and development activities aimed at speeding up the newly arrived immigrant establishment in the labour market, a recognition of the efforts that have been carried out, the results and the costs of these and any further results that can be expected.
Decisions and payments
section 10 State contribution is paid at one point in connection with the decision on the contribution. The decision shall specify the actions that the State grant is awarded and the deadline for accounting under section 11.
section 11 of an organization that receives Government subsidies under this regulation, no later than 1 March of the year following the grant year leave a financial review of the received funds to the national employment service. The Organization should also recognise the efforts that have been carried out, the results obtained and how the results relate to the purpose for which the allowance has been granted.
Refunds and chargebacks
section 12 of a recipient of State aid are obliged to refund if
1. the receiver by providing incorrect information or in any other way have caused that the contribution has been provided improperly or with excessive amounts,
2. the grant of any other reasons have been provided improperly or with excessive amount and recipient realised or should have realised this,
3. the refund entirely or partially unused or has not been used for the purpose for which it has been granted, or
4. an accounting under section 11 has not been provided.
section 13 of the employment service shall decide to fully or partially recover a State subsidy if a recipient is liable to refund under section 12.
If an amount has been recovered is not paid on time, the penalty interest rate (1975:635) is levied on the amount.
The employment service may decide to fully or partially waive a requirement for repayment or interest, if there are special reasons for it.
paragraph 14 of the Decision pursuant to this Regulation may not be appealed.
section 15 of the employment service may provide for the enforcement of this regulation.