Announcement (2015:943) If The Eu Rules As Supplemented By The Act (2006:807) On The Control Of Pets, Etc.
Original Language Title: Tillkännagivande (2015:943) om de EU-bestämmelser som kompletteras av lagen (2006:807) om kontroll av husdjur, m.m.
Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2015:943
Government Announces pursuant to article 2 of the Act (2006:807) on the control of pets, etc. to the following provisions of the EU regulations are supplemented by the provisions of the Act on the control of livestock, etc.
Because regulations are supplemented by the law on the control of pets, etc. in the parts they contain provisions that fall within the scope of the law
1. European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 882/2004 of 29 april 2004 on official controls performed to ensure the verification of compliance with feed and food law, animal health and animal welfare rules.
Because regulations are supplemented by the law on the control of pets, etc. in the parts listed in the following
2. European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 2160/2003 of 17 november 2003 on the control of salmonella and other specified food-borne zoonotic agents
– Article 3 (2) (c) in respect of the control of keepers that are connected to the approved control programme referred to in article 7,
– Article 7, as regards control programs at the primary production of animals;
– Article 12, in so far as provision covers laboratories involved in monitoring programmes as referred to in article 7 in the primary production of animals;
Other regulations are supplemented by the law on the control of pets, etc. in the parts listed in the following
3. the Commission's implementing Regulation (EU) No 2015/262 of 17 February 2015, laying down rules, in accordance with Council Directive 90/427/EEC and directive 2009/156/EC as regards methods for the identification of equidae (Passport Regulation), – article 9(2) and (3).
Search Translated Laws of Sweden