Read the untranslated law here: http://rkrattsbaser.gov.se/sfst?bet=2015:1073
The law's content
section 1 of this Act provides for special measures that may be taken in case of serious danger to public order or internal security of the country.
section 2 If it has caused a serious threat to public policy or internal security of the country, the Government, in order to maintain law and order or protect national security, to take the measures referred to in paragraphs 3 and 4.
section 3 of the Government or the authority that the Government may provide for identity checks on transport carried out by bus, train or passenger ships to Sweden from another State.
section 4 of the Government may provide for
1. supervision and control of the measures referred to in paragraph 3, and
2. penalties for infringement of the rules referred to in paragraph 3.
section 5 of the Regulations referred to in paragraph 3 shall be a maximum of six months.
Information in accordance with paragraph 4 shall have the same duration as the regulations referred to in paragraph 3 which relate to the former regulations. A case or cases on supervision, control or sanctioning fees may, however, be examined in accordance with the regulations after the period of validity of these has expired, if the proceedings initiated prior to that.
New period of time
section 6, If such period of validity referred to in paragraph 5 has expired, the new regulations announced by virtue of section 3 or 4 of a period starting not earlier than two weeks after the previous period of validity has expired.
1. this law shall enter into force on 21 december, 2015.
2. The law will expire on 21 december 2018.
3. Regulations that have been issued pursuant to section 3 or 4 will expire at the latest when this law expires.
4. Notwithstanding paragraph 2 concerns the law still matters or matters of supervision, control or fines instituted before this law expired.
Search Translated Laws of Sweden