(In exercise of them competencies conferred by the article 10.2. b) of it law 10 / 1990, of 15 of October, of the sport, it Commission directive of the Council top of sports, in its session of 2 of February of 2012, has approved definitely it modification of them statutes of it Real Federation Spanish of hunting, authorizing its registration in the register of associations sports.
Pursuant to the provisions of article 31.7 of the sports law and article 12.3 of the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations and sports associations, this Secretary of State registry agrees: arrange the publication of the modification of the statutes of the Royal Spanish hunting Federation, contained in the annex to the present resolution.
Madrid, February 16, 2012.-the President of the upper Council of sports, Miguel Cardenal Carro.
ANNEX statutes of the Royal Federation Spanish of hunting article 99.
1. the scope of the sport in the case of activities or competitions of State-level and, where appropriate, international, or affect people who participate in them, extends to violations of the rules of the game or competition and general rules sports alamani in Act 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, public General Act 7/2006 , of 21 of November, of protection of the health and fight against the doping in the sport, the Law 19 / 2007, of 11 of July, against the violence, the racism, the xenophobia and the intolerance in the sport, the Real Decree 1591 / 1992, of 23 of December, on discipline sports and others provisions of development of these.
2. the disciplinary of the RFEC will be regulated as an annex to the present statutes, with the approval of the rules of court and disciplinary, which will be adopted by the Committee of associate of the Assembly General and definitely by the Commission directive of the Superior Council of sports, in accordance with the provisions mentioned in paragraph 1 of this article and those that are applicable within the Spanish legal system.
3. the regulation jurisdictional and disciplinary of the RFEC will establish also them procedures to follow for the resolution of all those issues that in relation to them activities and competitions sports of the RFEC require of an agreement immediate for its normal development, with form and deadlines preclusivos that are need, ensuring is in all case the right of audience.
4. the Real Federación Española de Hunt, in accordance with provisions in the International Convention against doping of UNESCO, in the anti-doping rules of the International Federation, as well as the World Anti-Doping Code, of obliged fulfilment for the same, shall notify the Commission of the health and doping control and supervision the penalties imposed by the Commission of violations for doping referred to in public General Act 7/2006 , of 22 of November, of protection of the health and fight against the doping in the sport, for its publication through the website of the Council top of sports to the be this the organ holder of it power disciplinary in matter of doping, being contrary to it law organic 15 / 1999 the treatment rear of them data published, by any subject different of the Council top of sports.
5. the publication will only contain particulars of the offender, the sports specialty, violated precept, the imposed sanction, and only when it is absolutely essential to the consumed substance or the method used. Only will be possible the publication of the sanctions that are firm in via administrative, not can exceed of the time by which is produce the suspension or deprivation of the license Federal.
6. the resolutions adopted on procedures for the imposition of disciplinary penalties for doping processed by the disciplinary bodies of the RFEC in their sphere of competence, shall include notification to the applicant that, in case of having imposed a disciplinary penalty, this will be published on the Internet, in the terms indicated in this article and in accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the organic law 15/1999.