Resolution Of May 7, 2012, Of The University Of Granada, Which Publishes Curriculum Of Master In Tissue Engineering.
Original Language Title: Resolución de 7 de mayo de 2012, de la Universidad de Granada, por la que se publica el plan de estudios de Máster en Ingeniería Tisular.
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2012-6926
Obtained the verification of the curriculum by the Council of universities, as well as the authorization of the autonomous community of Andalusia, and established the official nature of the title by agreement of the Council of Ministers of 30 July 2010 (published in the Official Gazette on September 29, 2010 by resolution of the General Secretariat of universities on September 7, 2010) This Rectorate resolved to publish the curriculum leading to the degree of Master in tissue engineering at the University of Granada, which will be structured as shown in the annex to this resolution.
Granada, 7 may 2012.-El Rector, Francisco González Lodeiro.
Annex table 1. Overview of materials and distribution of ECTS credits of the Master in tissue engineering.
Type of matter 21 0 external practical 10 electives compulsory ECTS credits Master's working end 29 60 table 2. Modules and materials of the University Master in tissue engineering.
Module subject ECTS character module I: methodological module.
QC cell: cell viability.
3 required cell and tissue cultures.
3 mandatory methodology of scientific research.
3. technical optional of adhesion to substrates dental materials research.
4 optional microscopic techniques in tissue engineering.
4. optional module II: Basic conceptual module of tissue engineering.
Blood banks and tissue.
5 compulsory basic tissue engineering.
4 compulsory microbiology in transplantation and Cellular therapy.
3. optional module III: Basic conceptual module of embryology and human development.
Development of the neural crest. Human and experimental model.
3. compulsory development of Gill derivatives. Human and experimental model.
3. Optional fertility and assisted human reproduction. Fertilization and development 'in vitro'.
3. Optional interaction Epithelial-mesenchymal. Human and experimental model.
3. mandatory end of Master/research work.
End of Master work.
Search Translated Laws of Spain