Resolution Of May 10, 2012, Of The Directorate-General Of Employment, Which Registers And Publishes The National Sectoral Agreement Of The Salt Industry For 2011.
Original Language Title: Resolución de 10 de mayo de 2012, de la Dirección General de Empleo, por la que se registra y publica el Acuerdo sectorial nacional de la industria salinera para 2011.
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2012-7175
Seen the text of the national sectoral agreement of the salt industry for 2011 (code of Convention No. 99014535072002), which was signed, dated March 5, 2012, on the one hand by the Iberian Association of manufacturers of salt (AFASAL) business organisation, on behalf of the sector, and other companies on trade union organizations FIA-UGT and FITEQA-CC. OO., on behalf of affected labor collective, and in accordance with the provisions of article 90, paragraphs 2 and 3, of the law of the Statute of workers, consolidated text approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1995, of 24 March, and in Royal Decree 713/2010, 28 of may, on registration and deposit agreements and collective labour agreements , This Directorate-General of employment meets: first.
Order the registration of the cited agreement in the corresponding register of conventions and agreements collective of work with operation through media electronic of this center management, with notification to the Commission negotiating.
Have your publication in the «Official Gazette».
Madrid, 10 de mayo de 2012.-the Director General of employment, Xavier Jean Braulio Thibault Aranda.
AGREEMENT SECTORAL NATIONAL OF IT INDUSTRY SALT FOR THE 2011 PREAMBLE them parts signatory integrated, as regards it representation Union, by the Federation of industries related of the UGT (FITAG-UGT) and by the Federation of industries Textil-Piel, chemical and related of CC. OO. (FITEQA-CC. (OO.) and, by the employer, by the Iberian Association of manufacturers of salt (AFASAL), as the most representative organizations of the Sector of the salt industry and making use of the provisions contained in paragraph 2 of article 3 of the III Convention collective General of the industry salt industry, agree: article 1. Areas functional, territorial and personal.
Are forced by them provisions of the present agreement sectoral national (ASN) them companies and personal labour of them entities public and workers of the sector that is determine in the field functional and personal of the III Convention collective General of it industry salt, with the caveat that is contains in the available end of your text.
As regards the scope territorial, the present agreement sectoral national will be of application in all the territory of the State Spanish.
Article 2. Temporary scope.
This agreement will be in effect from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011.
Article 3. Scope obligacional and normative.
1. the signatories of this agreement, as the most representative organizations of the sector and in accordance with the provisions of the organic law on freedom of Association, must incorporate the contents of the provincial agreements or, where appropriate, of the company, in accordance with the number 3 of article 3 of the III Convention collective General of the industry salt industry.
2. the content of the present agreement has character preferential on any other available legal of character general that regulate them materials in it contained, unless are of right necessary, replacing them, therefore, during its validity.
Article 4. Increases economic.
1. for the year 2011, them conventions collective provincial or, in its case, of company, apply an increase of the 1.3% (one coma three percent) on them concepts that is concerns the article 45 of the Convention collective General of it industry salt.
On the other hand, the wage minimum annual guaranteed (SMAG) of the article 57 of said text, fixed its amount for the year 2011 in 14.460,50 euros (fourteen thousand four hundred sixty with fifty cents).
2. the amount of the diet complete and of the average diet, under the number 6 of the article 40 of the 2nd Convention collective General of it industry salt, will be set in the field of them conventions provincial or, in its case, of company.
Article 5. Clause of warranty.
1. in the event that the annual increase in the index of prices to the consumer (IPC) to December 31, 2011 exceed 1.4% (one point four per cent), will be an economic review on such excess both per cent with effect from one of January of the year one two thousand and eleven.
2 that review, where appropriate, affect the economic concepts contained in article 45 of the General collective agreement for the salt industry and on the wage minimum annual guaranteed (SMAG) of article 57 of that text.
3. this clause will adapt the period of validity of each Provincial collective agreement or, where appropriate, company.
Article 6. Joint Commission.
The Commission joint of the III Convention collective General of the industry salt industry will act in the same direction for the interpretation and monitoring of what has been agreed in this agreement and in accordance with the procedure referred to in the text.
Article 7. Complaint.
To comply with the provisions of article 85.2. d) of the revised text of the law of the Statute of workers, the signatory parties do expressly state that this agreement does not require previous complaint to the thirty and one of December in the year one two thousand and eleven total extinction.
Search Translated Laws of Spain