Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2012-7519
The law 11 / 2007, of 22 of June, of access electronic of them citizens to them services public, created the concept of «headquarters electronic», justified by «the need of define clearly the «headquarters» administrative electronic with which is set them relations, promoting a regime of identification, authentication, content minimum, protection legal, accessibility, availability and liability».
Article 10(1) of the Act defines the electronic office as 'that email address available for citizens' through telecommunications networks whose ownership, management and administration corresponds to a Government, body or administrative entity in the exercise of its powers. Paragraph 3 of the same article establishes that «each public administration will determine the conditions and instruments of creation of electronic offices».
Moreover, the Real Decree 1671 / 2009, of 6 of November, by which is develops partially the law 11 / 2007, of 22 of June, of access electronic of them citizens to them services public, besides regular this figure in its articles 3 to the 9, determines specifically in its article 3.2 that «them headquarters electronic is created through order of the Minister corresponding or resolution of the holder of the body public» «, which shall be published in the official State Bulletin», by determining the minimum content of this passing standard. With this is provide to the citizens guarantees of full certainty and security that only reached partially them offices virtual that until the moment have come channeling them relations electronic with them citizens.
So as, with the implementation of it headquarters is aims to, on the one hand, reduce to the maximum the dispersion of them services that offers it authority port of the Bay of Algeciras, to the object of facilitate the access to them same and, by another, create a space in which it administration and the managed is relate in the frame of it management administrative with them guarantees necessary differentiating so the concept of portal of communication of the of headquarters electronic.
This resolution has been informed by the Ministerial Committee on electronic administration of the Ministry of development in accordance with provisions in the order FOM/716/2009 of March 4 by which regulates is the composition and functioning of the above-mentioned Commission.
According to competences attributed to Royal Legislative Decree 2/2011, 5 September, which is approves the text revised from the law of Puertos del Estado and the merchant marine, the creation and regulation of the electronic site of the entity was agreed by the Board of Directors of the port authority. In accordance with the quoted Real Decree legislative, to the President of the authority port you corresponds the function of represent of mode permanent to the authority port and to its Council of administration.
By virtue of resolve: article 1. Object and scope of application.
1. the resolution aims at the creation of the electronic office of the port authority of the Bay of Algeciras (hereinafter headquarters), to comply with the provisions of article 3 of the Royal Decree 1671 / 2009, of 6 November.
2. the scope of the resolution extends exclusively to administrative units belonging to the port authority of the Bay of Algeciras.
Article 2. Characteristics of the home electronics.
1. will be accomplished through the Headquarters all the actions, procedures and services that require authentication of citizens or public administration in its relations with them by electronic means, as well as those of others which decides their inclusion at Headquarters for reasons of efficiency and quality in the provision of services to citizens.
2. the reference of the headquarters address will be https://sede.autoridad portuariadelabahiadealgeciras.gob.es.
3. the ownership of the headquarters electronic will correspond to the authority port of the Bay of Algeciras and to the Department of systems of information it management technology of it headquarters electronic.
4 they will be responsible for the management, content and services made available to citizens at the headquarters, holders of administrative units of the port authority of Algeciras, and, where appropriate, agencies joining the headquarters, in accordance with the rules of organization and functioning of the port authority and the legislation in force. It management of them contained common of it headquarters and the coordination with them units administrative of it authority port and them agencies that share the headquarters will correspond to the address General of the authority port.
5. the headquarters will include as minimum the contents related in the article 3 of the present resolution.
(6. will be channels of access to the services available in the headquarters: to) for the access electronic, through Internet, with the features defined in the present article.
(b) for face-to-face attention, of the Bay of Algeciras port authority offices located in the Avenida de la Hispanidad nº 2, in accordance with the competencies defined in the regulations of the port authority, without prejudice to access via registers regulated in article 38 of the law 30/1992, of 26 November Legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
(c) for the phone service, information, in 956 585 400 phone services.
7. the information and services included in the headquarters should follow the principles of accessibility and usability, established in law 11/2007, of 22 June, electronic access of citizens to public services, on the terms dictated by the current legislation on this matter at any time.
8. the contents published at Headquarters will respond to the criteria of security and interoperability that are derived from the law 11/2007, of 22 June, electronic access of citizens to public services, the Royal Decree 1671 / 2009, as well as of the Royal Decree 3/2010, of January 8, which regulates the national scheme of security and of Royal Decree 4/2010 , 8 January, which regulates the national interoperability scheme.
9. the identification of the electronic office will be held by certificate recognized headquarters, consisting of the server certificate pursuant to the Royal Decree 1671 / 2009.
Article 3. Contents and services of the electronic office.
1 the minimum contents are: a) updated information about the electronic office, which will include the identification of the headquarters and the identification of the body responsible for its management and administration.
(b) information necessary for the correct use of the headquarters including the map of the headquarters electronics, including the corresponding map of navigation.
((c) Advisory services electronic to the user for the correct use of the headquarters d) catalog of formalities and services available at Headquarters.
(e) verification system certificate certificates of electronic seals used in the headquarters and headquarters.
(f) ratio of systems of electronic signatures which are admitted or used at Headquarters.
(g) resolution of creation of the headquarters electronic of the authority port of the Bay of Algeciras.
((h) resolution of the electronic register of the port authority of the Bay of Algeciras i) access to the profile of the contracting and other services provided by the law on public sector contracts.
(((j) political of protection of data and privacy of the authority port and link with the headquarters of the Agency Spanish of protection of data k) link to the Bulletin official of the State l) report of compliance of them conditions of confidentiality, integrity and availability of them information and communications that is made through the headquarters electronic.
(m) information on accessibility.
((n) date and time, and officially declared as non-working days or) any information or service deemed by the port authority of interest or need.
2 services available to citizens: to) list of electronic services of the electronic office.
(b) liaison with the general mailbox of suggestions and complaints.
(c) access to the status of processing the case through the electronic record.
Article 4. Means for the formulation of suggestions and complaints.
1 the resources available for the formulation of suggestions and complaints in relation to the content, management, and services offered at Headquarters that are created in the present resolution, shall be the following: to) formulation through representation, input of writing in the General Register or by certified mail addressed to the Presidency of the authority port of the Bay of Algeciras in the Avenida de la Hispanidad nº 2, in Algeciras, or by letter presented in the electronic register of the headquarters. The procedure laid down in article 15 of the Royal Decree 951/2005, of 29 July, which sets out the general framework for the improvement of the quality in the General Administration of the State should be observed in the case of a complaint.
(b) submission to the service to the client through the existing channels:-by filling out the WEB form available at the same venue.
-By sending an email to the email address of the service to the customer.
-By fax sent to the number of phone enabled for this.
-By call to customer service.
The current addresses of the services described are: headquarters: https://sede.autoridadportuariadelabah iadealgeciras.gob.es.
Fax.: SAC 956 585 453.
These addresses can be modified under the needs and the availability at the time. In such case is them will give the advertising necessary to the knowledge of the public in general.
2. no means for the formulation of suggestions and complaints will be considered advisory services electronic to the user for the correct use of the headquarters, without prejudice to their obligation, when they exist, problems arising in citizens.
Sole transitional provision. Implementation of the headquarters.
The headquarters electronic that is creates in the present resolution will begin to operate in the moment that determines its holder.
First final provision. Adaptation of certain features of the site.
They may be adapted through resolution of the Presidency of the authority port of the Bay of Algeciras, published in the official bulletin of the State: to) e-mail addresses contained in the present resolution, when you need to modify for any reason.
(b) the designation of the centers, and units responsible for, when derived of rearrangements organizational.
(c) the relationship and characteristics of the channels of access to the services available at the headquarters.
(d) any other feature that not be of consignment compulsory according to it planned in the article 3.2 of the Real Decree 1671 / 2009, of 6 of November, by which is develops partially the law 11 / 2007, of 22 of June, of access electronic of them citizens to them services public.
Second final provision. Entry in force.
The present resolution will enter in force the day following to the of your publication in the «Bulletin official of the State».
Algeciras, on May 8, 2012.-the President of the authority port of the Bay of Algeciras, Manuel Morón Ledro.
Search Translated Laws of Spain