Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2012-7743
(In exercise of them competencies conferred by the article 10.2. b) of it law 10 / 1990, of 15 of October of the sport, it Commission directive of the Council top of sports, in its session of 17 of mayo of 2012, has approved them statutes of the Federation Spanish of football American, authorizing its registration in the registration of associations sports.
Pursuant to the provisions of article 31.7 of the sports law and article 12.3 of the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations and sports associations register, have the publication of the statutes of the Spanish Federation of American football, contained in the annex to the present resolution.
Madrid, 25 may 2012.-the President of the upper Council of sports, Miguel Cardenal Carro.
ANNEX statutes of the Federation Spanish's football American TITLE I principles General CHAPTER I definition and regime legal article 1.
The Spanish Federation of American football (FEFA) is an entity of private law, non-profit associative and nature declared of public utility which aims the promotion, management, coordination and Organization throughout the national territory of the sport of football, in any of its manifestations and variants, in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
The Spanish Federation of American football, such as associative entity, consists of federations formed autonomous, professional leagues if any, and other entities which have as their object the promotion or the football practice and contribute to its development and are assigned to the Federation according to the provisions of these statutes.
Also, will be integrated into the Federation, sports clubs, athletes, coaches, and umpires participating in State competitions organised by it.
The Spanish Federation of American football enjoys its own legal personality and full capacity to act for the fulfillment of its purposes, governed by the sports regulations, by the present statutes, regulations that develop and the agreements taken validly by their governing bodies.
The Federation Spanish of football American is affiliated to the Federation European of football American and to the Federation International of football American to which belongs as Member, forcing is, accordingly, to the compliance of the regime that established through their statutes and regulations in all as affect to the order technical and to them relations international.
CHAPTER II article 5 home.
The Federation Spanish's football American has its domicile in street Sepulveda, 93, 2nd 1st, 08015 Barcelona. To move this home will be required the agreement of the General Assembly, unless it is within the same municipality that will suffice with the agreement of the Executive Committee.
CHAPTER III powers and functions article 6.
Without prejudice to competences that can correspond to the autonomous federations in their respective territorial areas and that the professional associations attached to this Federation are attributed, are functions of the Spanish Football Federation Government, administration, management, organization, and regulation of the sport of football throughout the country and with regard to competitions and Championships in the same organized.
It is also competition of the Federation the issuance of the licenses that are necessary to participate, as a player, coach or referee, in competitions and official State-level Championships.
Besides its own activities, corresponds to FEFA, under the coordination and guidance of the Higher Council for sports, the following public functions of an administrative nature: to) qualifying competitions and official State-level Championships.
(b) organize the competitions of field State.
(c) to act in coordination with the autonomous federations for the general promotion of the sport of football throughout the national territory.
(d) design, develop and implement, in collaboration with the autonomous federations, plans for training and preparation of athletes.
(e) collaborate with the administration of the State and it of them communities autonomous in the formation of the personal technical, in the prevention, control and repression of the use of substances pharmacological prohibited and methods not regulatory in the sport.
(f) organize or protect official competitions of international character held throughout the State.
(g) regulate and exercise the authority disciplinary.
(h) to exercise control of subsidies which the Federation assigned to clubs, associations and sports organizations, under the conditions fixed by the Higher Council for sports.
(i) run, in his case, the decisions of the Spanish Committee of sporting discipline.
The Spanish Football Federation will hold the representation of Spain in competitions and Championships of football's international character held inside and outside the Spanish territory. For this purpose, is the responsibility of the Federation: to) designate the players, coaches and other members who must integrate and train the different national teams.
(b) with the different national teams participate in competitions, Championships and international meetings.
(c) maintaining relations with the IFAF and the EFAF and national federations affiliated to them.
The Spanish Football Federation will promote the development and practice of the American football in all its forms and its regulation. In addition will serve many functions are delegated to you, can, in turn, delegate that are her own.
CHAPTER IV Territorial scope and Personal article 10.
The Spanish Federation of American football, within their sphere of competence and without prejudice to those that correspond to the autonomous federations, has jurisdiction throughout the Spanish territory and even outside it, on the natural and legal persons in the same.
CHAPTER V structure organic article 11.
(Are organs of the Federation Spanish's football American: 1. organs of Government and representation: to) the Assembly General and his Commission associate.
(b) the President.
(2. organs of management: to) the Commission Executive.
(b) the Commission of federations autonomic.
(3. bodies of inquiry: to) the Commission directive of Areas.
(4. organs administrative of regime internal: to) the Secretariat General.
(b) the management.
(c) those others that could create is for better compliance of the purposes Federative.
5 Tecnico-deportivo bodies: to) sporty handling.
6 Commission anti-doping.
7 disciplinary organs: to) national competition Committee.
(b) National Committee of appeal.
TITLE II organs of Government and representation CHAPTER I the Assembly General article 12.
1. the General Assembly is the top representative body of the FEFA, which will be represented individuals and entities referred to in article 1 of the R.D. 1835/91, of 20 December, on the Spanish sports federations.
The number of Assembly members, as well as its distribution, shall be as indicated in the electoral regulations, under the Ministerial order that is drawn up for the implementation of the federal electoral process.
The Presidents of the federations of autonomous form part of the General Assembly as full members, boasting the representation of those.
2. the members of the Assembly General are elected according to it willing in them present statutes and other rules of application.
3. the Assembly General you may meet in full or in Commission associate.
(4. the members of the Assembly General will cause low in the following cases: to) expiration of the period of mandate by which were elected.
(d) incapacity that prevents the performance from the charge.
(e) disqualification absolute or special declared in judgment judicial firm or sanction disciplinary that comporte disqualification to perpetuity to deal with charges in the Organization sports or deprivation of license Federal.
(f) incurred in any cause of ineligibility of them established in the present statutes.
The Assembly General is meet in session plenary and with character ordinary a time to the year for the purposes of its competition.
The other meetings will have extraordinary character and may be convened on the initiative of the President of the Executive Committee by majority, or by a number of members of the General Assembly not less than 20 per 100.
All call must be made through written communication to all members with express mention of the place, day and time of celebration at first and second call, as well as the agenda of topics to be treated.
Calls for proposals shall be carried out with a notice not less than 15 calendar days, except in the case referred to in article 28 of the motion of censure.
Between the first and second call should mediate a difference of 30 minutes minimum.
The General Assembly shall be validly constituted when first call the majority of its members or any second that is the number of attending members.
Despite the above, the General Assembly shall be validly constituted to deal with any issue when all its members are gathered and thus agree unanimously.
It is the exclusive and non-delegable responsibility of the General Assembly: a) approval of the annual budget and its liquidation.
(b) adoption of the sporting calendar.
(c) adoption and modification of its statutes.
(d) the election and dismissal of the President.
(e) the choice and renewal of the members of the Commission associate.
(f) discuss and, where appropriate, approve the motion of censure of the President.
(g) adopt the agreement of dissolution voluntary of the Federation or know of the dissolution not voluntary and articulate the procedure of liquidation.
(h) fixing the economic conditions that involves the integration and/or participation in the Spanish Football Federation by sectors and categories, in licences issued by the own FEFA.
(i) approve, with it authorization mandatory of the Council top of sports, operations economic that involve the assessment or alienation of their goods estate by an amount equal or superior to the amount or percentage of the budget planned in it normative existing in each time.
(j) approve, prior submission of the case to the Superior Council of sports for its approval, economic operations that involve compromise costs of multi-year, at its mandate basis, when committed annual spending exceeds 10 per 100 of its budget and is exceeded the term of office of the President.
(k) resolve on those other issues that have been subject to their consideration in the call and is hallen covered in the order of the day.
l) any other that is attributed to you in these statutes or are granted according to the rules and all those that are not specifically assigned to another body.
The President of the FEFA will preside over meetings of the General Assembly and will lead the discussions, regulating the use of the word and submitting ballot propositions or measures to adopt. The President will solve the issues of order and procedure that could pose is.
Prior to discussing the issues referred to in the agenda will be to verify the count of attendees, meeting the President challenges or claims that could be made regarding the inclusion or exclusion of any Assistant.
He President will have vote of quality in case of tie in the adoption of the agreements of the Assembly General.
1. the President, to initiative own or to request of a twenty percent of them members of the Assembly General, may convene to them sessions of the same to people that not are members of she, to inform of them themes that is requested.
2. also, be able to attend meetings of the General Assembly, with voice and without a vote, the following persons: • the outgoing President's last term.
• Members of the Executive Committee that it are not of the General Assembly.
Agreements shall expressly be adopted prior writing them and after the subsequent vote.
The voting will be secret in the election of the President and members of the Executive Committee and the motion of censure.
It will be public in the remaining cases, unless one third of the attendees requested secret ballot.
The vote of the members of the General Assembly is personal and non-delegable.
The General Assembly agreements shall be adopted by a simple majority of the members present, except in cases in which these statutes require qualified majority for adoption.
The President shall have a vote in the event of a tie.
The FEFA Secretary shall act as Secretary of the General Assembly. In his absence, he shall act as Secretary who appoint the Assembly.
Function of the Secretary is assist the Chairman in the verification of the count of attendees in the preparation of the minutes of the meeting.
The minutes of each meeting will gather the names of attendees, shall specify the name of persons involved and other circumstances that may be appropriate, as well as the text of agreements to be taken and the result of the vote and, where appropriate, contrary to the agreements adopted particular votes.
Contrary to the agreements adopted votes or abstentions motivated exempt responsibilities which may arise, where appropriate, the agreements of the colleges.
The minutes of the meeting shall be approved at the end of the session of the corresponding House, without prejudice to their subsequent referral to the members of the same.
If not adopted the Act at the end of the meeting, will be forwarded to all members of the Assembly within a maximum period of fifteen days.
The minutes shall be deemed adopted if, within thirty calendar days after your referral, has not made any comment on its content.
It previous is understands without prejudice of the right of them members of the Assembly and/or others people physical or legal affiliated to the FEFA, to challenge them agreements adopted according to them procedures provided in the legislation existing.
Challenges to the agreements adopted not suspend the effectiveness of them.
CHAPTER II the Commission delegate of the Assembly General article 20.
The Executive Committee is an elected body of Government of the FEFA with the specific function of the General Assembly to attend.
The members of the Commission associate, will be elected according to it willing in them present statutes and other rules of application.
To the Commission associate you will be of application it arranged in the article 12 of these statutes for reasons of low of their members.
1. the Commission associate is meet, as a minimum, a time every four months, to call of the President.
2. may be convened other meetings to initiative of the President or to request of, at least, three of its members.
3. the calls is made, at least, with eight days of advance, except cases urgent, in which will suffice with forty and eight hours.
4. to the Commission associate you will be of application it willing in the article 13 of these statutes with regard to quorums to give validity to the meetings.
Article 22. Functions of the Executive Committee are as follows: to) the elaboration of a report prior to the approval of the budget.
(b) monitoring of the sports and economic management of the Federation, by drawing up an annual report to the General Assembly, on the report of activities and the budget settlement.
(c) the modification of the sporting calendar.
(d) the adoption and modification of the regulations.
(e) the modification of the budget. While it may not exceed the limits and criteria established by the General Assembly.
((The proposal on the topics of c), d) and e) corresponds exclusively to the President of the Federation, or two-thirds of the members of the Executive Committee.
1. the President of the FEFA will preside over the meetings of the Executive Committee and will lead the discussions, regulating the use of the word and submitting ballot propositions or measures to adopt. The President will solve the order and procedural matters that may arise.
2. the President shall have in the event of a tie vote in the adoption of the agreements of the Executive Committee.
3. them agreements must be adopted expressly, prior drafting of them themselves and after the consequent vote, that will be always public, except that the third part of them members assistants request vote secret.
4. the vote of the members of the Commission associate is personal and non-delegable.
5. them agreements is shall take by most simple of them members present, except in the so-called of assessment or alienation of goods estate of the FEFA, that will require the authorization express of the Commission associate by agreement adopted by most qualified of two thirds of them members present in the meeting, when is mandatory it authorization of the Council top of sports.
6. the Chairman, on his own initiative or at the request of at least three members of the Executive Committee, may convene sessions of the same people who are not members of it, in order to inform the issues requested.
7. the Secretary of the FEFA will act as Secretary of the Executive Committee. In his absence, a member of the Executive Committee expressly appointed at the meeting shall act as Secretary.
8. for each meeting will rise by the Secretary the corresponding Act, specifying the name of the attendees; people involved in the meeting. a brief summary of interventions; the concrete text of agreements reached with the result of the vote and, where appropriate, of the individual votes contrary to the agreements adopted, which shall exempt the signatories of the responsibilities that may arise.
9. at the end of each meeting it will produce and adopt, where appropriate, the same Act.
In case of impossibility and by express agreement of those present, the minutes may be approved at the beginning of the next meeting of the Executive Committee.
CHAPTER III the President article 24.
The President of the FEFA is the organ of Government of the same. Holds its representation legal, convenes and presides over the organs of Government and representation, and runs them agreements of them same. Gives them powers of representation and administration that are accurate and holds the address top of it administration federal, hiring to the personal administrative and technical that precise.
In case of absence, disease or vacant, you replaced the Vice President first and to this them remaining Vice-Presidents by your order, provided are members of right of the Assembly General, without prejudice of the delegations that consider timely perform.
1. the President shall be elected in accordance with the provisions of these statutes.
2 the President so elected shall cease to hold office in the following cases: to) the compliance of the term for which he was elected.
(b) by death.
(c) by resignation.
(d) by incapacity permanent that you prevent the development of its committed.
(e) for the adoption of the motion of censure on the terms governing in these statutes.
(f) disqualification absolute or special declared in sentence judicial firm or sanction disciplinary that comporte disqualification to perpetuity to deal with charges in the Organization sport or deprivation of license Federal.
g) by incurring because of ineligibility or incompatibility laid down in these statutes or in the legislation in force.
Produced the cessation of the President, the Commission Executive is will transform in Commission Manager, which will convene to the Assembly General in term not superior to two months.
The President of the Federation will be also of the General Assembly and of the Executive Committee, and shall in case of tie vote in the adoption of agreements for these elective bodies.
The charge may be paid, provided that such an agreement, as well as the amount of compensation, approved by half over one of the members present at the General Assembly.
In any case, the remuneration of the President will conclude its mandate, to not being able extend beyond the duration of the same.
He President of the FEFA may create them committees technical that consider precise for the execution, development and advice in the functions of Government own of the Federation.
Also determine its composition, operating regime, and appointed and freely revoke the members that make them up.
In accordance with article 14 of these articles of association provisions corresponds to the General Assembly meet and decide on the motion of censure tabled against the President.
The motion of censorship must be proposed and presented by, at least, the third part of them members of the Assembly General and there will be of include necessarily a candidate to the Presidency of the Federation.
Proposed in these terms the motion of censure, the President shall convene extraordinary General Assembly in term not exceeding forty-eight hours, count since the presentation of the same was notified him for its celebration in a term not less than 15 days nor more than 30 days.
A time convened the Assembly extraordinary for the debate and decision of the motion of censorship, and inside them 10 first days following to the call of celebration of the Assembly may present is motions alternatives.
In any case the motion of censure alternative may be signed by those who have promoted the initial.
So the motion of censorship prosper and cessation of form automatic the President, is will require that, subject to voting, is approved by the most absolute of them members of the Assembly General.
If the motion of censure was rejected by the General Assembly, its signatories do not may present another even after one year, counting from the day of their vote and rejection.
If the motion of censure was passed, the chosen candidate will remain in office for the time remaining for the Olympic period.
CHAPTER IV election of the organs of Government and representation section first. General rules article 29.
1. elections to the General Assembly, Executive Committee and President of the FEFA will be made every four years, coinciding with those that held the Olympic Games of summer, suffrage, equal, direct and secret, between the components of the different strata of the football Spanish.
2. the development of the electoral process shall comply with the provisions in these bylaws and in the electoral regulations.
1 will be electors and eligible components of different levels of the Spanish football that meet the requirements set out in the following section. In any case, voters must be over the age of sixteen and the eligible must be the age of majority.
2 shall be entrusted to the electors and eligible condition: to) players: the older, to be eligible, and no less than sixteen, electors, referred to in both cases to the date of the vote.
They must be in possession of sports license in force issued or approved by the Spanish Football Federation and having it, at least during the previous season in competitions or their sport activities, which have official status and State level. For this purpose, official international competitions by the International Federation to which the FEFA is attached, are deemed equivalent to official State-level competitions.
These requirements shall be charged in relation to the time of the announcement of the elections.
((b) sports clubs registered in the FEFA in the same circumstances to those set forth in paragraph a), in what will be of application.
((c) the coaches that are in the same circumstances indicated in the paragraph to), in what les is of application.
((d) referees who are in the same circumstances indicated in paragraph a), in what will be of application.
3. also, for the charge of President of the FEFA will be also electors and eligible them Presidents of the federations of communities and cities autonomous integrated in the FEFA.
(1. not will be eligible them people that: to) not possess the nationality Spanish or the nationality of any country member of the E.U.
(b) have been convicted by sentence criminal firm that carry annexed the penalty main or accessory of disabling absolute or special for cargo public.
(c) have been declared incapable by decision legal firm.
(d) are subject to sanction disciplinary sport that involves the ineligibility for organs of Government Federal.
(e) any other that is set in the normative force.
2. no person may be candidate for two estates different or present is by two constituencies different.
3. the President and them members of the Commission Executive or of any of them organs administrative, technical or jurisdictional of the Federation Spanish of football American that intend to present is as candidates to the Presidency of the Federation must resign previously of its charge.
The constituencies are as follows: to) regional, for the estates of clubs, with the exception of those involved in professional competition.
(b) State, for levels of players, coaches and referees and clubs participating in professional competition.
The election of the organs of Government and representation will be controlled by an electoral board, composed of three members of disciplinary bodies of the FEFA, which will be the Chairman of the competition Committee and two members of the Appeal Committee.
Chairman of the Electoral Board shall be the Chairman of the Committee on competition. The Secretary General of the FEFA will act as Secretary, with voice and without a vote. The legal advisor of the Federation, who will have voice, but no vote will be Advisory Board of elections.
Second section. Article 34 General Assembly.
1 the General Assembly shall be composed of the following members: to) the President of the FEFA.
(b) 17 Presidents of the autonomous federations. 2 Presidents of the federations of autonomous cities.
(c) the composition of the remaining members shall be between (clubs, players, coaches and referees) levels shall be elected by and from among the components of each of them.
The number of representatives will be presented in the electoral regulations for each of the strata, as well as the electoral districts in which your choice must be made.
2. the vacancies that occur in the heart of the General Assembly be able to cover each year, through sectoral and partial elections. Who thus elected to fill vacancies, shall serve in office for a time equal to that extend to comply to the substituted, which may not arise to a new election until the Olympic period for which they were elected.
Third section. Election of the President article 35.
1. the President of the FEFA will be elected by the General Assembly in plenary meeting, requiring the presence, at the time of start is the vote of at least half plus one of the total number of the members of the Assembly.
2. the number of mandates of the President is unlimited.
3. the candidates, that may not be members of the Assembly General, must be presented by a minimum of the 15% of them members of this Assembly. Each Member of the Assembly General may present to more than one candidate.
4. your choice is will produce by a system of double turned being required the obtaining of most absolute in it first turned, and sufficing the most simple in the second.
5. the person that has vaunted the Presidency of the Federation Spanish of football American may be appointed President of Honor, named by the Assembly General of it FEFA prior agreement of the Commission associate.
The Honorary President will carry out those functions, normally of representative character, which are entrusted to it by the President of the Russian Federation. Also can assume the «Presidency of Honor» of them different organs Collegiate and delegations Federal that is deemed relevant.
Fourth section. Commission delegate article 36.
1. the associate Committee of the General Assembly will be composed of the President of the FEFA and members described in the electoral regulations.
(2. them members of the Commission associate, that should be members of the Assembly General, will be elected in the form following: to) a third must be chosen by and between them federations of field autonomic.
(b) one-third must correspond to sports clubs, choosing this representation by and between them, unless in any case the corresponding to an autonomous region may hold more than 50% representation.
(c) a third will correspond to the rest of estates (players, coaches and referees), in proportion to their representation in the Assembly General, being elected by and among them members of each establishment.
3. the vacancies that occur in the bosom of the Executive Committee will be covered annually.
TITLE III management organs CHAPTER I the Executive Committee article 37.
1. the Executive Committee is the College of management of the FEFA. Will be chaired by the President of the FEFA and integrated by the vocal that this appoint freely.
The members of the Executive Committee may be freely revoked by the President.
The FEFA Chairman may be assisted by persons deemed appropriate in each case, those who have voice but not vote.
For be member of the Commission Executive not is accurate it condition of Member of the Assembly General, while unless one member of the Commission must meet the cited condition and will hold the charge of Vice President first.
It corresponds to the Executive Committee manage the activities of the Federation, interpreting regulations and assist the President.
May be summoned to the sessions of the Commission Executive as advisers, with voice and without right to vote, those people that the President consider timely.
The members of the Executive Committee, with the exception of its President and in the cases expressly provided for, won't pay.
2. corresponds to the President, to initiative own or to instances of the third part of its members, the call of the Commission Executive, that will contain the place, date and hour of your celebration, as well as the order of the day.
The call must be communicated at least seven days in advance, except in urgent cases, where just 48 hours notice to the attending members.
It will be validly constituted with a minimum of three audience members. Also will be validly constituted the Commission Executive, although not is have fulfilled the requirements of call, if concur all their members and so it agree by unanimity.
Meetings, the corresponding records to be submitted to its approval at the end of the respective session or at the beginning of the next session as the first item on the agenda will be lifted.
Also will be validly constituted the Executive Committee, although the call requirements, have not met if all its members attend and so agree unanimously.
Meetings, the corresponding records to be submitted to its approval at the end of the respective session or at the beginning of the next session as the first item on the agenda will be lifted.
The agreements of the Executive Committee shall be adopted by simple, taking most the President vote for quality in the event of a tie.
CHAPTER II the Commission's autonomous federations article 38.
1. the autonomous Federations Committee will be constituted by the Presidents of the federations of the autonomous communities or their Vice-Presidents and chaired by the of the Spanish Federation, who may be assisted the members of the Executive Committee, which, in each case, appropriate, who shall have voice but not vote.
2 are functions of the Commission of the following regional federations: to) analyze the annual sports program and the schedule of tests and competitions organised by the Spanish Football Federation.
(b) to prepare many reports and proposals concerning matters falling within the scope of their powers.
(c) facilitate the exchange of experiences and consultations between the federations of autonomous communities as well as coordinate to them between them and the Spanish Federation of American football.
(d) study any other matter of field sports that can be submitted to the Commission associate and to the Assembly General.
3. the Commission of federations regional will meet with character ordinary a minimum of three times to the year. May be called other meetings to initiative of the President or to request of at least two thirds of their components. The call will correspond to the President of the Federation Spanish, making record in the same the place, date, time and order of the day with them Affairs to discuss. The call must be communicated, at least, with seven days in advance. The Commission of federations regional will be validly constituted with the presence of the half more one of its members.
However, the autonomous Federations Committee shall be quorate though had not fulfilled all requirements of call, if all its members attend and so agree unanimously.
The autonomous federations Commission agreements shall be adopted by a simple majority.
TITLE IV consultation organs CHAPTER I commissions Policy Areas article 39.
They can be created in each Area of the policy commissions FEFA thereof, presided over by the President of the FEFA or a person designated by him. The powers of these committees shall be defined by the President of the FEFA.
Functions of these commissions will be many reports and proposals concerning matters falling within the scope of their powers.
Directives commissions shall them apply the provisions of article 37, paragraph 2 of these bylaws, the calls for Constitution and agreements at its meetings, as well as the approval of their corresponding minutes.
TITLE V organs administrative, technical and disciplinary CHAPTER I organs administrative section first. Secretary General article 40.
He Secretary General, named by the President of the Federation, is the attestor and Advisor of the FEFA taking to its charge it Organization Administrative of the same.
Corresponding Le to the functions established in the General regulations of the FEFA and, in any case, the following: to) record of the sessions of the General Assembly, its Executive Committee, the Executive Committee, its Executive Committee and many other bodies of Government and representation and management may be created in the Federation, acting as Secretary of the same with voice but without vote.
(b) issuing appropriate certification of acts and resolutions adopted by these bodies.
(c) ensure the implementation of the agreements referred to in the previous point.
(d) carry record books and files of the Federation.
(e) resolve and dispatch issues General of the Federation.
(f) provide appropriate advice to the President in cases where required to do so.
(g) exercise on the Chief of staff of the Federation.
Second section. Management article 41.
Management is the Board of Directors of the FEFA. At the head of that authority will be an economic Gerente-Director, appointed by the President of the FEFA.
You are established in the General regulations of the FEFA or functions that the President entrusted and in any case, the following: to) lead and coordinate the development of the accounting and administrative responsibilities arising from the same.
(b) to exercise the economic inspection of all the organs of the Federation.
In the event of a vacancy the President, it may delegate these powers to another organ or managerial of the FEFA.
Third section. Other organs administrative article 42.
He President of the FEFA can create them organs administrative that consider suitable for the operation of the Federation, as well as appoint and separate freely to them people that have of occupy them.
CHAPTER II organs Tecnico-deportivos section first. Address sports article 43.
The direction sports is the organ of organization sports of the FEFA. At the front of said organ is find a Director sports, appointed by the President of the FEFA.
You correspond the functions that are established in the regulation General of the FEFA. or that you may be given to the President and in all case, the following: • competitions.
In the event of vacancy, the President may delegate these skills in another organ or managerial of the FEFA.
Second section. Article 44 competitions.
1 is the area of competitions as an organ of direction and management of the competitions organised by the FEFA as well as international competitions involving different selections.
The area of competitions will be integrated by the Director sports and a Secretary that will be appointed by the President of the FEFA. Also, a proposal from the Sports Director, the FEFA Chairman may appoint members that create timely.
2 will be the competitions National Area features: to) drawing up the preliminary draft of the bases and rules of national competitions and the preliminary draft of the General rules and competitions.
(b) resolve incidents and claims that take place on the occasion of competitions, whose organization corresponds to the FEFA, even though you've entrusted it to another entity.
(c) resolve the litigation that is arise between federations of field autonomic integrated in the FEFA, on the occasion of the subscription and expedition of licenses.
(d) adopt all necessary arrangements for the implementation and development of the competitions.
3 shall the Area of international competitions: to) designate the players, coaches and other members who must integrate and train the different international selections.
(b) manage the sporting activities of the different selections.
Third section. Committee technical of arbitrators article 45.
1. in the bosom of the Spanish Federation of football will be the referees Technical Committee as a body to regulate the activity of the arbitration in the competitions organized by the and promote arbitration training in collaboration with the autonomous federations.
2. the Committee technical of referees will be integrated by a President that will be the Director sports of the FEFA, a Vice President and a Secretary named all by the President of the Federation and two vocal that will be designated with arrangement to the following criteria: • the representative of the establishment of arbitrators in the Commission associate.
• The Technical Director of umpires.
The members appointed by the President of the FEFA may be removed by him. The Secretary shall have right to vote.
Functions of the Technical Committee of referees will be: to) establish levels of training.
(b) classify technically Commissioners, journalists, official or referees, proposing the assignment to the corresponding categories.
(c) propose the candidate to Commissioner or referee international.
(d) approve the administrative rules governing arbitration.
(e) coordinate with the federations autonomic them levels of training.
f) appoint the arbitrators in State level competitions except in which have delegated this function by means of agreement.
(g) propose annually to the Commission Executive of the FEFA them criteria of classification technical of them arbitrators that have of participate in the competitions of the FEFA.
1. is the directive Referees Committee whose members will be appointed and revoked, where appropriate, by the President of the FEFA. Its functions will be to advise and report to the President, to the Technical Committee of referees and other commissions FEFA in arbitration matters and any other that is properly attributed him.
2. will form part of this Commission directive them people that integrate the Committee arbitration, created under the agreement FEFA and that is in charge of the coordination of them programs of training of arbitrators of both entities.
1. the National School of arbitrators FEFA as training of referees and teachers (trainers) is. He President of the FEFA or person designated by it, will determine the organizational chart and them rules of operation and shall appoint to the Director and Secretary of the school.
2. teachers of the National School of arbitrators shall be appointed by the Chairman of the Technical Committee of referees to the Director of the school's proposal.
3. its functions and competencies shall be established in accordance with the provisions in force at any time, and you will develop curricula and teaching materials issued described in the Technical Committee of referees.
Section fifth. Area coaches article 48.
1 is the Area of coaches of the FEFA as body to ensure the activity of the FEFA competitions coaches and to promote and facilitate its comprehensive training in collaboration with the autonomous federations.
2. is constitutes the Commission directive of coaches and their members are appointed and revoked by the President of the FEFA. Its functions are the advise and support to the President, Area coaches and other commissions the FEFA on issues related to the trainer and any others that entrust you the statutes or the General regulations and competitions.
3. the National School of coaches shall be composed of a Director and a Secretary who shall be appointed by the President of the FEFA or persons designated by him.
4. teachers of the National School of coaches will be appointed by the Chairman of FEFA a proposal from the principal of the school, provided that they fulfil the conditions of certification and curriculum in its own rules of procedure.
5. its functions and competencies shall be established according to the arrangements governing the development and application of the legislation on teachings and the technical sports titles, and also corresponding to the Federal degrees teachings.
Continuous training of trainers will be one of the functions of Area coaches and will be made through update conferences, courses, seminars and publications.
Sixth section. Article 49 Anti-Doping Commission.
1. Apart from them controls mandatory whose realization determine it Commission national anti-doping of the Council top of sports, inside and out of competition, the Commission anti-doping of the FEFA will be the charge, in the field Federative of sort it realization of controls of doping additional. It also is up to monitor the development of many doping controls carried out in official competitions of State level, and checks out of competition, licensed sportsmen to participate in these competitions.
2. in accordance with paragraph 1, in the area of doping controls ordered by the Anti-Doping Commission, this will determine the competitions that has carried out doping control, as well as the number of samples to take each one of them. Also determine the number of controls to be carried out outside the competition.
3. competencies will be developed more extensively in federal regulation of Doping Control.
CHAPTER III organs disciplinary section first. Common rules article 50.
The disciplinary bodies of the FEFA are the national competition Committee and the National Board of appeal. These bodies shall enjoy absolute independence and its members, once appointed, may not be removed from office until the appropriate season, unless they engage in any of the cases of ineligibility provided for in these bylaws for the management positions.
The members of these committees must be law graduates with sufficient knowledge of football. Their Presidents shall be appointed by the General Assembly on the proposal of the FEFA Chairman, and the other members by the latter on a proposal from the Chairmen of the committees.
Vacancies produced during the sports season in the presidencies of these committees, will be temporarily filled by the Executive Committee, on the proposal of the President of the FEFA, until the holding of the next General Assembly.
Not can coincide in a same person the quality of Member of both committees jurisdictional.
His organization administrative and regime of operation is determined according to the rules.
Section second. Committee national of competition article 51.
He Committee national of competition will be composed by a judge only or by a body College with a minimum of three members and a maximum of five. In this so-called it may appoint a Vice President.
Competence of the single judge or of the National Committee of competition, in its case, is resolved in the first instance disciplinary issues arising as a result of the infringement of rules of game or competitions, or general rules sports.
They will be sections of the National Committee of competition to all effects, committees of competition to form phases of sector and the end of the Championships of Spain, as well as those that are aware of the claims that sign in relation to certain competitions.
Third section. National Committee of appeal article 53.
National Committee of appeal shall be composed of a minimum of three members and a maximum of five, among which it may designate a Vice President.
Competence of the National Committee of appeal is the knowledge of all appeals against decisions rendered by the single judge or by the national competition Committee, if necessary. The resolutions of the National Board of appeal will be open to appeal to the Spanish Committee of sporting discipline within fifteen days.
TITLE VI Organization Territorial CHAPTER I rules general article 55.
The structure territorial of the Federation Spanish of football American is accommodates to the Organization territorial of the State, articulating is through the federations of them communities autonomous.
The autonomous sports federations, integrated in the Spanish Federation, shall be entrusted to the representation in the territory of the respective autonomous community.
In this sense, not may exist delegation territorial of the Federation Spanish in the field territorial autonomy when the Federation autonomic is halle integrated.
When an autonomous region there is no autonomous Federation of the FEFA, may establish in this community, in coordination with the sports administration of the same, a territorial delegation, respecting in any case the autonomous organization of the State.
CHAPTER II autonomous federations article 58.
The federations of the various autonomous communities will be governed by its own rules and be retained, although they are integrated in the Spanish Federation, its own legal personality, distinct heritage, its budget and its particular legal system, being subject to their own responsibilities.
The federations of autonomous communities may participate in international competitions to fulfilling the requirements established in the regulations in force.
Those different from the autonomous regional federations, are not directly integrated into the Spanish Federation they will necessarily do so through their respective regional association.
CHAPTER III delegations territorial article 61.
By agreement of the delegate Committee of the General Assembly on the territory of an autonomous community in which there is no legally constituted Federation or not been integrated in the Spanish Federation, it may establish a territorial delegation who does not hold its own legal personality.
In the agreement of creation of a certain delegation territorial is will establish its structure organic, with expression concrete of them bodies of Government, representation, administration and control that will exert their functions, in all case, by delegation of the Federation Spanish.
The members of the governing bodies and representation of territorial delegations will be chosen in the corresponding Autonomous Community, according to democratic and representative criteria, and in accordance with principles holding concerning these statutes for those same organs of this Spanish Federation.
The creation of a specific territorial delegation agreement shall be immediately revoked when the respective autonomous community constitutes legally relevant regional Football Federation and is integrated in the Spanish Federation.
CHAPTER IV integration of autonomous federations article 65.
1. the federations autonomic may request its integration in the Federation Spanish of football American, prior agreement of the organ that, according to their statutes, corresponds. Such integration will be essential to enable its members to participate in official competitions of State or international level.
2 the integration of a regional Federation in the Spanish Football Federation, will accommodate you: to) the autonomous federations shall retain its legal personality, distinct heritage, your budget and your particular legal regime.
(b) them Presidents of the federations of field autonomic will form part of the Assembly General of the FEFA, boasting the representation of those. In any case, only there will be a representative for each of those.
(c) the regime disciplinary sports, when is try of competitions official of field State, will be, in all case, the planned in the law of the sport, in the Real Decree by which is approves the regulation of discipline sports, in them present statutes and in the regulation General, with independence of the content of the provisions existing in them respective areas autonomic.
(d) federations of autonomous, integrated into the FEFA, shall be entrusted to the representation of this in the respective autonomous community.
Federations of football of regional scope that may constitute in the future, according to the rules of their respective autonomous community, may apply for their integration in the FEFA, provided they comply with the requirements set out in article 65.
By resolution legally adopted by a Federation of autonomous, this will result in low from the Spanish Football Federation from the moment in which the corresponding certification of that agreement has been notified.
For the participation of the clubs, in official competitions of State or international level, federations of football of autonomous which belong to those must be integrated into the Spanish Football Federation.
TITLE VII economic regime and documentary CHAPTER I economic regime, financial and Patrimonial article 69.
1. the FEFA has own and independent of his associates, heritage composed of assets whose ownership corresponds.
2 resources of FEFA, among others are as follows: to) grants that give you public entities.
(b) the donations, inheritances, legacies and awards that you are granted.
(c) derivatives activities and sports competitions organized, as well as contracts to perform.
(d) the fruits of its heritage.
(e) loans or credits obtained.
(f) any others that are attributed to them by law or by agreement.
1. the FEFA is an entity without end of profit.
2. them yields economic that derived of them activities and competitions sports that organize and of them activities complementary of character industrial, commercial, professional or of services that can exercise, must apply is to the compliance of their purposes, without in any case can be distributed benefits among its members.
1. the budget yearly of the FEFA will be approved by the Assembly General in meeting plenary, prior report of the Commission associate.
Not may approve is budget deficit, unless prior authorization of the C.S.D.
2. the accounts annual and liquidation of the budget must be approved by the Assembly General, prior report of the Commission associate.
1. the FEFA can tax or alienate their goods furniture and estate, take money to loan and issue titles representative of debt or of part aliquot heritage, whenever such business legal not commit of mode irreversible the heritage or the object of the entity.
2 specifically, assessment or transfer of their real estate will require compliance with the following requirements: to) in any case, must be authorized by the Executive Committee, by a majority of two thirds of its members.
(b) if the amount of the operation outside equal or superior to them percentages or amounts expected in it normative sports existing in each time, is will require approval of the Assembly General in meeting plenary.
(c) when is try of real estate that have been funded, total or partially, with funds public of the State, will be mandatory the prior authorization of the C.S.D.
3. the commitment of expenses of character multiannual must be authorized by the C.S.D. when the expenditure annual committed exceed the percentage that in each time determine said organ and its term of duration exceeds the period of mandate of the President.
The FEFA will exercise the control of them grants that assign to the associations and entities sports, in the terms that set the C.S.D.
The economic resources of the FEFA shall be deposited in banks or savings on behalf of "Spanish Federation of American football", still needed two joint firms authorized by the President, to the provision of the same.
1 the FEFA accounting shall follow the rules of adaptation of the chart of accounts to the Spanish sports federations which develop the Institute of accounting and audit of accounts of the Ministry of economy and finance.
2. the FEFA shall be submitted annually financial audits and, where appropriate, management, as well as reports of limited review, on the totality of their expenses.
CHAPTER II documentary regime article 76.
1 the FEFA will take the following books: to) record book of regional federations, which will reflect their names, registered address and affiliation of those who hold their positions of Government and representation, with specification of your taking possession and cessation dates.
(b) registry book for clubs, which will contain its name, registered address and affiliation of their chairpersons and members of boards of Directors, with specification of your taking possession and cessation dates.
(c) book of records, which include those of the General Assembly, Executive Committee and Executive Committee meetings and other corporate bodies provided for in these statutes.
(d) books of account, which shall include the heritage, rights, obligations, income and expenses of the FEFA, according to as required by law.
(e) book of entrance and exit of correspondence.
All books must be served in court as legally provided.
2. will be causes of information or examination of them books Federative them established legally, as well as the pronouncements of them bodies jurisdictional, of them authorities sports competent or, in its case, of them Auditors.
The FEFA Secretary shall exercise the functions of notary of the Federation, being its competition.
(a) minutes of meetings of the collegiate bodies of the Federation, in which shall be recorded the members who have attended, the results of the voting, the agreements adopted, other circumstances deemed appropriate and, where appropriate, raise particular votes contrary to the approved agreements.
(b) issue the certifications of the decisions adopted by the organs of Government and representation.
TITLE VIII articles personal CHAPTER I of article 78 clubs.
For the purposes of these statutes, are considered sporting football clubs private associations which have as their object the promotion and practice of this sport, as well as participation in activities and sports competitions, and are registered in the Spanish Football Federation through the respective autonomous federations, integrated into those.
Clubs, anyone who is the legal form which they adopt, in accordance with the regional legislation or, in its case, State, shall be entered in the corresponding register of sports associations.
In addition, to participate in official competitions of State-level must provide for a regime of Constitution of the organs of Government and representation tailored to democratic principles, and a regime of responsibility of managers and partners.
In the area of competence of the Spanish Football Federation, clubs registered in the same shall be referred to the standards, regulations and agreements emanating from its governing bodies, and will be subject to the disciplinary authority of the Federation in accordance with current regulations and the disciplinary regulation.
Participation in official competitions of State-level, non-professional clubs, will be governed by these bylaws, by the regulations approved by the competent bodies and other implementing rules.
Them clubs, when it deem beneficial to its purposes social, may merge is and in the event that practice different modalities sports, split is, of agreement, with them standards that regulations is established.
The transformation of a club sports in society anonymous sports, or the assignment of a team to a society anonymous sports of new creation is governed by it willing in the legislation existing.
Also, them clubs may transfer or assign to another club them rights of participate in a competition official of scope State, not professional, in accordance with the procedure planned in them regulations of the Federation.
Clubs are especially obliged to maintain harmony among themselves and with the federal organization, not being able to carry out actions or omissions that violate the same, must cooperate actively to its achievement and maintenance and responding actions carrying persons subjected to discipline in this regard.
They are the rights of clubs: to) intervene in the elections of the Federation, in the terms established in the title II of these bylaws.
(b) participate in official competitions of which corresponds to them by their category.
(c) organize and participate in unofficial competitions and any other activity of American football, with enforcement, where appropriate, of the federal provisions, and prior authorization.
(d) receive assistance from the Spanish Football Federation on matters within the competence of this.
Duties of clubs: to) meet the rights and quotas which they are entitled as well as fines that have been imposed on them by the relevant bodies.
(b) to facilitate their players and technical assistance to the national teams.
(c) facilitate the attendance of their players to the plans of modernization that convened the FEFA that are approved by the General Assembly for non-senior age players.
(d) take care of their players and technical sports training.
(e) inform the Federation bylaws amendments, the appointment and dismissal of directors or administrators and the arrangements of merger, Division or dissolution.
(f) covered by a compulsory insurance risks arising from the practice of the sport for players and coaches.
(g) those others who come to tax by law, by these statutes or by decisions adopted by the organs of the Spanish Football Federation.
CHAPTER II of the players article 86.
Are considered to be players of football American them people natural that practice this mode sports and are in possession of the corresponding license Federal.
(Are rights basic of them players: to) freedom for sign license in the terms established by law.
(b) participate in the choice of them organs Government and representation of the Federation Spanish of football American, in the terms established in the title II, of them present statutes.
(c) be in possession of a compulsory insurance covering the risks arising from the practice of the corresponding sport.
(d) receive attention Sports Club and the federal organization.
Basic duties of the players: to) submit to the discipline of sports entities that have signed license.
(b) not to intervene in sports of football club other than yours, without previous authorization of this.
(c) attend the calls for national sports teams for participation in international competitions, or for the preparation of the same.
(d) those others who come to tax by law, by these statutes or by decisions adopted by the organs of the Spanish Football Federation.
Players will be ranked according to their sex and age, and within these, by the category of the competition in which they participate. Any player may sign license rather than within the category to belong, or align is with team different to which links its license, except them exceptions that regulations is established.
The bonding between player and club will end by expiration of the term established, by mutual agreement or by decision of the organ Federative or judicial competent as well as by the remaining causes that set the normative existing.
CHAPTER III of the coaches article 91.
Are coaches them people natural with title recognized by the Federation Spanish of football American, dedicated to the teaching, preparation and address technical of football American, both at the level of clubs as of it own Federation Spanish of football American or of them federations autonomic integrated in she.
(Are rights basic of them coaches: to) freedom to sign license in the terms established by regulation.
(b) participate in the choice of them organs of Government and representation of the Federation Spanish of football American, in the terms established in the title II, of them present statutes.
(c) be in possession of a compulsory insurance covering the risks arising from the practice of the corresponding sport.
(d) receive attention Sports Club and the federal organization.
Basic duties of the coaches: to) submit to the discipline of sports entities that have signed license.
(b) not to intervene in sports of football club other than yours, without previous authorization of this.
(c) those others who come to tax by law, by these statutes or by decisions adopted by the organs of the Spanish Federation of American football.
Certification of coaches will be awarded by FEFA, which in any case acknowledges, the qualifications issued by legally recognized in accordance with the provisions in article 55-4 of law 10/1990, of 15 October, the sport centers. In the General regulations and competitions will determine the qualification that corresponds to each category.
The relationship between coach and club or Federation will end by the established deadline, by mutual agreement or by decision of the competent federal or judicial body as well as the remaining causes to establish regulations.
The Federation Spanish of football American will seek the best training to them coaches graduates, facilitating them the assistance to courses to get title of greater category and organizing others courses, seminars and publications that contribute to such end.
CHAPTER IV of the arbitrators article 97.
Are arbitrators or technical arbitration, with them categories that regulations is determined, them people natural that having retrieved the corresponding license Federal care of the application of the rules of the game.
Are rights basic of them arbitrators, official of table and technical arbitration:
(to) participate in the choice of them organs of Government and representation of the Federation Spanish of football American, in the terms established in the title II, of them present statutes.
(b) be in possession of a compulsory insurance covering the risks arising from the practice of the corresponding sport.
(c) receive attention sports of the Organization Federal.
(Are duties basic of them arbitrators, official of table and technical arbitration: to) submit is to the discipline of the FEFA.
(b) tests and courses to have reviewed by the FEFA to attend.
(c) knowledge of the rules of game and rules.
(d) those others who come to tax by law, by these statutes or by decisions adopted by the organs of the Spanish Federation of American football.
Certification of referees and table officers shall be granted by the corresponding regional Federation in collaboration with the entities that have attributed such faculty in the regulations.
The Spanish Football Federation will collaborate with the autonomous federations in the activities aimed at training and technical improvement of referees and table officers.
TITLE IX article 102 disciplinary regime.
1. in the corresponding regulation, the FEFA will develop, in the scope of their powers, the regime disciplinary, of conformity with it willing in the law 10 / 1990, of 15 of October, of the sport and Real Decree 1591 / 1992, of 23 of December, on discipline sports.
2 the aforesaid Regulation shall be inexcusably: to) faults or infractions offence system graduating them according to their gravity.
(b) the principles and criteria that ensure: 1. the differentiation between the mild, severe and very severe character of the offences.
2. the proportionality of the penalties applicable to them.
3. the absence of double sanction by them themselves made, without can consider is as such the imposition of a sanction accessory to the main, in them terms of the article 27.2 of the Real Decree 1,591 / 1992.
4. the application of favorable retroactive effects.
5. the prohibition of punishment for offences not classified at the time of its Commission.
(c) a system of sanctions corresponding to each an of them violations, itself as them causes or circumstances that exempt, attenuate or aggravating the liability of the infringing and them requirements of extinction of such responsibility.
(d) the different disciplinary procedures of processing and enforcement, where appropriate, sanctions.
In these procedures will ensure stakeholder audience prior to the resolution of the file and the right to assistance by the person designated.
(e) the system of appeals against the sanctions imposed.
In any case, shall constitute failure, which shall be punished in accordance with the disciplinary regime, any infraction of the rules contained in these statutes, in the regulation referred to in the previous article and any federal provision that indicate it.
1. the knowledge and judgement of offences corresponds to the National Committee of competition, or the corresponding autonomous integrated Federation competition Committee, according to the range and scope of the competition or entity that are committed.
2. the resolutions issued by these courts shall, without prejudice to the possibility of suspension in the cases and ways that provision by regulation.
1. the resolutions issued by the National Committee of competition or the single judge, where appropriate, shall be appealable before the National Board of appeal within the period of ten working days and in the manner expected by law.
2. decisions issued by the National Board of appeal in the case of the preceding paragraph may be appealed to the Spanish Committee of sporting discipline within a maximum period of fifteen working days from the following business to its notification, in accordance with the regulations in force.
TITLE X extinction and dissolution of the Federation article 106.
The Spanish Football Federation expires or dissolve in cases and by the procedure laid down in the general legal system.
In the event of termination or dissolution of the Federation his net worth, if any, shall apply to activities similar to determining your specific destination, which meets the provisions in the law 49/2002, of 23 December, tax regime of non-profit entities and tax incentives to sponsorship by the Superior Council of sports.
TITLE XI reform of the statutes article 108.
The initiative for reform of the statutes shall be verified to exclusive proposal from the President of the Executive Committee by majority, or 20% of the members of the General Assembly.
1. the President or the Executive Committee will raise the corresponding project for consideration by the General Assembly for discussion and approval, where appropriate, in the meeting convened for the purpose.
2. together with the call is sent the text of the project to all them members of the Assembly General, granting a term of fifteen days, to formulate accordingly them amendments or suggestions that deem relevant.
The project of reform must be approved by most absolute of the members of the Assembly General.
Not can start is the reform of them statutes a time are convened them elections to the Assembly General and to the Presidency of the Federation, or has been presented a motion of censorship.
First additional provision.
Them clubs, leaders, players and coaches of the Principality of Andorra, that voluntarily participate in competitions official of field State of the FEFA, will be subject to the jurisdiction of this, whose statutes, regulations and other provisions recognize, through the Federation Catalan of football American.
Second additional provision.
To them effects of it planned in the section first of the chapter I of the title VII of them present statutes is will have the same consideration that them clubs them entities public or private that develop activities sports of character accessory in relation to its object main, that must incorporate a budget differential.
Available to transient first.
Regional federations and the federations of autonomous cities that currently are integrated in Spanish football pool will continue forming part of it, unless expressed to the contrary.
Second transitional provision.
Those associations that have been established prior to the entry into force of these statutes, must proceed within the period of six months to the modification of its statutory rules and request its recognition from the Spanish Football Federation.
First final provision.
These statutes shall enter into force on the same day its approval by the Board of Directors of the C.S.D., without prejudice to its publication in the «official Gazette».
Second final provision.
It is authorized to the Executive Committee that modify these statutes, only when it is as a result of indications of the Superior Council of sports for approval of these statutes.
Search Translated Laws of Spain