Order Ssi/1249/2012, 4 June, That Amending The Order Of 21 July 1994, Which Regulates The Files With Personal Data Managed By The Ministry Of Health, Social Services And Equality.
Original Language Title: Orden SSI/1249/2012, de 4 de junio, por la que se modifica la Orden de 21 de julio de 1994, por la que se regulan los ficheros con datos de carácter personal gestionados por el Ministerio de Sanidad, Servicios Sociales e Igualdad.
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2012-7902
By order of 21 July 1994, which regulates the files with personal data managed by the Ministry of health and consumption, was given compliance to disposal second of the organic law 5/1992 of 29 October, regulating the processing of personal data.
Article 20.1 of the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of data of a Personal nature, provides that the creation, modification or deletion of files of public administrations only may be through general provision published in the «Official Gazette» or corresponding official journal.
Since its publication, the order of 21 July 1994 has undergone numerous modifications and updates, now being necessary to proceed to a new modification, in order to create a new file with personal data; This file allows to manage users of the ARGOS system, and within the framework of the different activities carried out by the Directorate-General of public health, quality and innovation in relation to the analysis of laboratory, part of the physical checks applied to food products from imports from third countries.
In accordance with the foregoing is, by this order, and following a report from the Spanish Agency of data protection, the creation of a new data file of a personal nature, managed by the Ministry of health, social services and equality.
By virtue, I have: article 1. Creation of file.
Is expands the content of the annex 2 «files of character administrative» of the order of 21 of July of 1994, with the creation of a new file automated, named Argos, whose data listed in the annex of this order.
Article 2. Management and organization.
The head of the body responsible for these files shall, under the higher direction of the Minister of health, social services and equality, management and organization that are necessary, measures ensuring in all cases, confidentiality, security and integrity of the data, as well as the leading to effective warranties, obligations and rights established in the organic law 15/1999 , of 13 of December, and in their standards of development, and in the Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of 21 of December, by which is approves the regulation of measures of security of them files automated and not automated that contain data of character personal.
Article 3. Transfer of data.
The data contained in these files only may be transferred in them alleged expressly provided by the law.
Available end only. Entry in force.
This order shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, 4 June 2012.-the Minister of health, social services and equality, Ana Mato Adrover.
ANNEX denomination of the file: ARGOS ● purpose of the file: obtaining of data of them analysis of laboratory derived of them controls physical applied to them products food from of import of third countries in the frame of the activities made by the Subdirectorate General of health outside.
● Persons or groups over which is intended to obtain personal data or that they are obliged to provide them: users of ARGOS designated laboratories included in any of the application's user profiles.
● collection of personal data procedure: directly from the person concerned.
● Assignment of data of character personal and/or transfers of data that is provide to third: not are provide for transfers.
● Organ of the Administration responsible for the file: Directorate-General for public health, quality and General Innovacion-subdireccion of external health.
● Services to which it may exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition: Subdirección General de external health: Paseo del Prado, 18-20 (7th floor). 28071 Madrid.
● Safety precautions with level indication: Basic.
● Structure basic of the file: database. Automated information system.
● personal data included in the file: name, position or job held, public or private entity that is designated in ARGOS, NIF/NIE/passport and e-mail account.
Search Translated Laws of Spain