Resolution Of May 28, 2012, Of The University Of La Rioja, Which Publishes Curriculum Of Graduate In Mechanical Engineering.
Original Language Title: Resolución de 28 de mayo de 2012, de la Universidad de La Rioja, por la que publica el plan de estudios de Graduado en Ingeniería Mecánica.
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2012-8009
Obtained the verification of the curriculum by the Council of universities, prior favourable report from the National Agency for quality assessment and accreditation, as well as the authorization of the autonomous community of La Rioja, and established the official nature of the title by agreement of the Council of Ministers of October 1, 2010 (published in the «Official Gazette» on November 11, 2010) , This Chancellor, in accordance with the provisions of article 35 of the organic law 6/2001, of universities, in the wording given by the organic law 4/2007, resolved: publish curriculum conducive to obtaining the official diploma of graduate or graduate in mechanical engineering by the University of La Rioja, which will be structured as shown in the annex to this resolution.
Logroño, 28 de mayo of 2012.-the Rector, Jose Maria Martinez of Rammer Cavero.
ANNEX University of the Rioja curriculum leading to the degree of graduate or graduate in mechanical engineering by the University of La Rioja (branch of knowledge: engineering and architecture) structure of the teachings.
The degree offers the possibility of training in a field of specific technology, mechanics, in accordance with the order CIN/351/2009 laying down requirements of the University titles that enable for the exercise of the profession of Industrial Engineer.
1. distribution of the Plan of studies in credits ECTS, by type of commodity type of matter credits ECTS training basic 60 compulsory 132 optional 30 practices external (PE) 6 work end of grade (GFR) 12 Total 240 2. Structure and planning temporary of the curriculum by subject first modules subjects subjects character credits ECTS training course Basic.
6 mathematics II.
6 Mathematics III.
6 electricity and magnetism.
6. graphic expression.
Graphic expression and computer aided design.
6. computer science.
6 training mandatory common to the branch industrial.
Fundamentals of environmental engineering.
6 second basic modules subjects subjects character credits ECTS training course.
Management of companies.
6. compulsory training common to the industrial branch.
Fundamentals of engineering mechanics.
33. fundamentals of electrical, electronics and automation engineering.
21 third course modules materials character credits ECTS training compulsory in technology mechanical.
Manufacturing and machinery.
18. Engineering graphics.
6. energy and environment.
24. mechanics of continuous media.
12 fourth common to the industrial branch compulsory modules materials character credits ECTS training course.
6. Organization of production.
6. optional training.
30. external practices.
6. end of degree work.
End of degree project.
12 optional modules materials credits ECTS training optional.
30 technologies of manufacture and machines.
30. with regard to the configuration of the elective subjects, 2 routes, leading to two mentions are established. These mentions are as follows:-sustainable construction - manufacturing technologies and machinery to obtain the mention of the student must take 30 credits corresponding to the route.
Search Translated Laws of Spain