Resolution Of May 28, 2012, Of The University Of La Rioja, Which Publishes The Graduate Curriculum In Computer Engineering.

Original Language Title: Resolución de 28 de mayo de 2012, de la Universidad de La Rioja, por la que publica el plan de estudios de Graduado en Ingeniería Informática.

Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2012-8008

Obtained the verification of the curriculum by the universities Council, prior favourable report from the National Agency for quality assessment and accreditation, as well as the authorization of the autonomous community of La Rioja, and established the official nature of the title by agreement of the Council of Ministers of October 30, 2009 (published in "BOE", of January 5, 2009) , This Chancellor, in accordance with the provisions of article 35 of the organic law 6/2001, of universities, in the wording given by the organic law 4/2007, resolved: publish curriculum conducive to obtaining the official diploma of graduate or graduate in computer science by the University of La Rioja, which will be structured as shown in the annex to this resolution.

This resolution voids and replaces the date of July 15, 2010, published in the «Official Gazette» on August 2, 2010 and in the "official bulletin of La Rioja» on July 28, 2010.

Logroño, may 28, 2012.-the Rector, José María Martínez de Pisón Cavero.

ANNEX UNIVERSITY OF THE RIOJA Plan of studies conducive to the obtaining of the title of graduated or graduated in engineering computer by the University of the Rioja (branch of knowledge: engineering and architecture) structure of the teachings: 1. distribution of the Plan of studies in credits ECTS, by type of matter.




Commodity credits ECTS basic training 60 mandatory 132 electives 30 Externships (PE) 6 work end-of-grade (GFR) 12 Total 240 2. Structure and planning temporary of the curriculum by subject.

First course modules subjects subjects character credits ECTS module 1: Fundamentals science.





Physics.





Physics.





Basic.





6. math.





Calculation matrix and vector.





Basic.





6 calculus.





Basic.





6 mandatory.





6 logic.





Mandatory.





6 module 2: Contained instrumen - such.





Computer.





Methodology of the programming.





Basic.





6. computer systems.





Basic.





6. technology of programming.





Basic.





6. structure of computers.





Basic.





6 module 4: The software engineering and information systems.





Engineering of the software and systems of information.





Mandatory.





6 second course modules subjects subjects character credits ECTS module 1: scientific foundations.





Math.





Methods algorithm in mathematics.





Basic.





6 module 2: Contained instrumen - such.





Statistics.





Statistics.





Basic.





6 module 3: programming.





Programming.





Mandatory.





12 module 4: engineering of the software and systems of information.





The software engineering and information systems.





Mandatory.





18 module 5: Operating systems, distributed systems and networks.





Operating systems, distributed systems and networks.





Mandatory.





12 module 7: Profession and management of organizations.





Company.





Company.





Basic.





6 third course modules materials character credits ECTS module 4: the software engineering and information systems.





The software engineering and information systems.





Mandatory.





12 module 3: programming.





Programming.





Mandatory.





12 module 5: Operating systems, distributed systems and networks.





Operating systems, distributed systems and networks.





Mandatory.





18 module 6: Engineering of compu-scheduling.





Computer engineering.





Mandatory.





6 module 8: Professional skills.





Professional skills.





Mandatory.





6 Module 9: optional.





Optional.





Optional.





6 fourth course modules materials character credits ECTS module 4: engineering of the software and systems of information.





Computer.





Mandatory.





6 module 7: profession and management of organizations.





Practice professional.





Mandatory.





6 module 8: skills professional skills professional.





Mandatory.





6 Module 9: optional.





Optional.





Optional.





24 module 10: practical external.





Practice outside.





REl





6 Module 11: work end of grade.





Work end of grade.





GFR.





12 optional modules materials credits ECTS Module 9: optional.





Computing.





90. information systems.






Software engineering.






Computer engineering.






Practice outside.





Regarding the configuration of the optional subjects, established three routes, leading to two mentions in:-the software engineering and information systems: to obtain the mention of the student must take 30 credits corresponding to the route. 60% of them on computers to mobile devices, integrated and automated information systems for enterprise and human-machine interaction. The remaining 40% of ECT can be completed with contents of various subjects related to the previous one, with external practices suitable for this route and 6 credits for recognition of other activities.

-Computer systems: To obtain the mention of the student must take 30 credits corresponding to the route. A 60% of them on installation, maintenance and configuration of systems software, administration of systems managers of databases e installation, configuration and administration of devices of communications in networks. The remaining 40% of ECT is can complete with content of materials different related with them earlier, with practices external suitable for this route and with 6 credits by recognition of others activities.

-Management of the knowledge: to obtain the mention the student must take 30 credits corresponding to the route. A 60% of them about algorithms basic to systems smart, on engineering of the knowledge and applications to the company. The remaining 40% of ECT is can complete with content of materials different related with them earlier, with practices external suitable for this route and with 6 credits by recognition of others activities.