Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-1986
(In exercise of them competencies conferred by the article 10.2. b) of it law 10 / 1990, of 15 of October, of the sport, the Commission directive of the Council top of sports in its session of 18 of December of 2014, has approved definitely them statutes of it Real Federation Spanish of Karate and disciplines associated, authorizing its registration in the registration of associations sports.
Pursuant to the provisions of article 31.7 of the sports law and article 12.3 of the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations and sports associations register, have the publication of the statutes of the Royal Spanish Federation of Karate and associated disciplines, contained in the annex to the present resolution.
Madrid, February 11, 2015.-the President of the upper Council of sports, Miguel Cardenal Carro.
ANNEX statutes of the Royal Federation Spanish of Karate and disciplines associated denomination, object social, regime legal and functions article 1.
1. the Royal Spanish Federation of Karate and associated disciplines on R.F.E.K. and D.A., is an associative entity private, non-profit and with legal personality and full capacity to act for the fulfillment of its purposes independent of his associates and own heritage.
In addition to their own powers, exercised by delegation functions public of character administrative, acting in this case as agent collaborator of the Administration public.
2. your home is in Madrid, in the calle Juan Alvarez Mendizábal, number 70, left 1, 28008, being able to carry out the change of address within the same municipality by agreement of the Executive Committee on the proposal of the President.
3. the R.F.E.K. and D.A. is an entity of public utility, which entails recognition of the benefits the legal system generally to such entities, and more specifically to the recognized to them in sport law.
4. the R.F.E.K. and D.A. does not admit any discrimination, by it or by its members, by reason of birth, race, sex, opinion or any other condition or personal or social circumstances.
5. the R.F.E.K. and D.A. is integrated by federations sports of field autonomic duly recognized, clubs sports, athletes, technical and referees and its object is the promotion, organization and development of the karate and its disciplines associated.
6 form part of the Federative organization, leaders, in general, few people or legal entities, or organizations, promote, practice and contribute to the development of the sport of karate, karate adapted and its associated disciplines.
7. within the Federation, and without prejudice of the recognition of their own identity, are welcome and is include to them following disciplines associated: Kenpo, Kung Fu and Tai Jitsu.
8. the scope of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., developing competencies that are characteristic of defence and promotion of the federate State level sport, extends to the whole of the national territory, and its subdivisions shall be subject to the State into autonomous communities.
The R.F.E.K. and D.A. is governed by provisions in the Act 10/1990 of 15th October sport, by the Royal Decree 1835/91 of 20 December, Spanish sports federations and provisions that apply to them and by these statutes and regulations that develop them.
1. the R.F.E.K. and D.A., in addition to its own activity of Government, administration, management, organization, and regulation of sports disciplines that encompasses, exercises under the coordination and supervision of the Superior Council of sports the following public functions of an administrative nature.
(to) qualify and organize, in his case, those activities official of field State. To these effects, the Organization of such competitions is understands referred to the regulation of the frame general of the same, according to is set in the normative Federal corresponding.
(b) Act in coordination with the federations of autonomous for the general promotion of sport karate and its disciplines associated throughout the territory of the State.
(c) design, develop and implement, in cooperation where appropriate with autonomous federations, the plans of preparation of high level athletes.
(d) collaborate with the administration of the State and of the autonomous communities in the formation of sports technicians.
(e) collaborate with the administration of the State and the autonomous communities on the prevention, control and suppression of the use of substances and prohibited pharmacological groups and non-regulatory methods in sport.
(f) organize, coordinate and foster the official international activities held in the territory of the State.
(g) exercise disciplinary power sports, in the terms established by the law of the sport, its specific provisions of development and its statutes and regulations.
(h) to exercise control of subsidies which allocated to associations and sports organizations under the conditions fixed by the Higher Council for sports.
(i) run in your case, the decisions of the Administrative Court of the sport.
2. the R.F.E.K. and D.A., plays with respect to its partners, the functions of supervision, control and supervision that recognized the sporting legal system.
3. the acts made by the R.F.E.K. and D.A., in the exercise of them functions public of character administrative, are susceptible of resource before the Council Superior of sports, whose resolutions deplete it via administrative.
1 it corresponds to the R.F.E.K. and D.A., as activity, Government, administration, management, organization and regulation of Karate and D.A. In his virtue, is typical of it: to) represent of the European Karate Federation (EKF) and of the World Karate Federation (WKF) in Spain.
(b) form, title and qualify the referees, judges and technicians in the field of its competences.
(c) employ personnel necessary for the performance of their duties and the provision of its services.
(d) promote and organize sports activities directed to the public.
(e) to ensure compliance with the provisions by which it is governed.
(f) in general, how many activities does not oppose, undermine or destroy your social object.
2 for the official activities of the R.F.E.K. State-level qualification and D.A. shall take into account, among others, the following criteria: to) technical level of activity.
(b) importance in the sporting context state.
(c) capacity and organizational experience of the promoter.
(d) tradition of the activity.
(e) the significance of the results for the purpose of participation in international activities.
3. official activities of State to be qualified as such, must necessarily be open to all athletes and sports clubs of the various autonomous communities, not including discrimination of any kind, with the exception of those derived from the technical conditions of nature sports.
All official activities participants must be in possession of a national sport licence which allows such participation.
4 without prejudice as provided in paragraph 2 of this article, are official activities of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. as follows: to) Championships of Spain, or that may be included by the General Assembly in the official calendar of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
(b) examination of black belts.
(c) teaching degree courses.
(d) official activities of the EKF.
(e) official activities of the WKF.
1. the R.F.E.K. and D.A. is the only competent entity within all the Spanish State for the Organization, supervision and control activities that qualify as officers.
For official activities that are held within the Spanish State, the following definitions are established: to) State-level activity. It identified as well as any activity whose geographical scope of development transcends the territorial limits of a Spanish autonomous community, and allows the participation in it of all athletes in the national licence updated and issued by the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
This same denomination will receive activity has a geographical area of development confined to the territorial limits of the Spanish State and allowing the participation of athletes of two or more autonomous federations provided with license updated and issued by the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
(b) official international activity. Is called so to all activity that allow the participation joint in it of athletes with license of nationality different to it of the State Spanish.
2. so an activity is considered official (of field State), this should be qualified as such e included in the calendar sports annual made by the Commission associate of the Assembly and be ratified all this in the meeting plenary of the same.
Representation international article 6.
(1. in the field international, the R.F.E.K. and D.A. is member of full right, of the following agencies: to) the Federation European of Karate. (CR b) the Federation world of Karate. WKF.
(c) equally it will hold the representation of their disciplines associated with the respective international federations, or failing, representing international organizations. If any new affiliation to an international body should be the corresponding authorisation of the Superior Council of sports.
2. the R.F.E.K. and D.A. will hold the representation of Spain in the official sports activities of international, held outside and within the Spanish territory. These effects will be exclusive jurisdiction thereof the choice of athletes who have integrated the national teams.
3. to organize, solicit or commit this type of activity, the R.F.E.K., and D.A., you must obtain authorization from the Higher Council for sports, being as for the regime, management activities and international sports representation.
Integration and representation of the federations autonomic article 7.
1. in order to enable the participation of its members in activities or official competitions of State or international level, and in the development of the provisions of article 32.1 of the Act 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, and article 6 of Royal Decree 1835/91, of 20 December, over regional federations, federations of autonomous , legally constituted, must integrate it in the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
2. the formal agreement to apply for integration into the R.F.E.K. and D.A., must be adopted according to establish the statutes of the regional Federation and failing by the General Assembly of each Autonomous Federation. That agreement must be formally accredited through certification of the Secretary General of the Federation of autonomous to the R.F.E.K. and D.A., which attached with the application a copy of the current statutes of the regional Federation.
1. the federations of field regional, integrated in the R.F.E.K. and D.A., shall be entrusted the representation of this in the respective community autonomous.
2. the territorial structure of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., will be composed of the following regional federations: Andalusian autonomous Federation.
Federation regional Aragon.
Asturian autonomous Federation.
Balearic autonomous Federation.
Canarian autonomous Federation.
Federation autonomous Cantabrian.
Castilian-La Mancha autonomous Federation.
Federation regional Castilian.
Catalan regional Federation.
Regional Federation of Ceuta.
Federation of the region of Valencia.
Federation regional Extremadura.
Federation autonomic Galician.
Madrid Autonomous Federation.
Regional Federation of Melilla.
Murcia Autonomous Federation.
Navarre autonomous Federation.
La Rioja autonomous Federation.
Federation regional Basque.
3. when in a community autonomous not exist Federation autonomic, or not was integrated in the R.F.E.K. and D.A. this last may establish in this community, in coordination with the Administration sports of the same, a unit or delegation territorial, respecting in all case it organization autonomic of the State.
4. representatives of these units or territorial delegations will be elected in the community according to democratic and representative criteria.
The Territorial delegate will be chosen through free, equal and direct suffrage and secret by and among the people who make up the group who wish to integrate into the R.F.E.K. and D.A. gathering electors and eligible requirements referred to in the corresponding electoral regulations.
5 there may be territorial delegation of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. in the autonomous territorial, where autonomous Federation is integrated into one.
The integration of the autonomous federations is the formal compliance by the Spanish Federation of autonomous, these statutes and regulations that preside over them, assuming since the rights and obligations arising out of them, and especially: to) the right of the President of the regional Federation to form part of the plenary General Assembly of the R.F.E.K. and D.A..
b) the right of its members to take part in activities and competitions referred to in article 5.
(c) participate in the expenses of structure of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., in the economic conditions that set the General Assembly of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
The federations of autonomous are formally integrated into the R.F.E.K. and D.A., will retain its legal personality, distinct heritage, your budget and your particular legal regime.
The disciplinary arrangements applicable in the case of official State-level competitions, will be, in any case, provided for in these statutes and regulations of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
1. all members of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., whether they are of their bodies Collegiate and representative, or licenses of any of their estates, holders shall be entrusted to the rights that its quality or license grant them, and shall assume the obligations arising out of the same, without any discrimination.
2 being in possession of the license of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. will participate in national and international official activities referred to in article 5 paragraph 1 of the present statutes.
The integration of a regional Federation, upon receipt of the request referred to it in article 8, shall be subject to the approval of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
Will be requirement essential for it integration, it not existence of elements contradictory between the statutes of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. and the Federation autonomic, safeguarding them of character of imperative legal.
Any change in them statutes of the Federation autonomic that affect or contradict them present statutes, must be communicated officially to the R.F.E.K. and D.A. within them 15 days following to its approval by lanomica.
A time integrated the Federation autonomic in the R.F.E.K. and D.A., the breach of any of them requirements of integration shall entitle to the R.F.E.K and D.A., to cancel such integration, prior the instruction of the corresponding record.
The license is the instrument basic to acquire the quality of Member of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., in any of their estates.
Application and obtaining a license, behaves to the holder the assumption and express compliance with these statutes and regulations which develop.
1. for participation in activities or official sporting competitions of State or international scope in accordance with the definitions contained in article 5 of these bylaws, they held within the territory of the Spanish State, will need to be in possession of a national license updated and issued by the F.E.K. and D.A., or by a Federation of autonomous under the conditions expressed in article 7.2 of the Real Decree 1835 / 1991 , of 20 December, on the Spanish sports federations.
Minimum conditions for issuing these licences will be: a) uniformity of economic conditions for each sport modality, in similar class and category, whose amount shall be fixed by the General Assembly of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
(b) uniformity of content and data expressed according to the different categories of sports licenses.
(c) the R.F.E.K. and D.A., issue licences within the period of 15 days from your application, once verified compliance with the sporting and economic requirements established for his expedition in the regulation on issuance of licenses and/or in the sporting regulations.
(d) not unwarranted issuance of licenses in due time shall entail for the R.F.E.K. and D.A. corresponding disciplinary liability in accordance with provisions in the regulation of sport.
(e) them revenue produced by these concepts, will be directed primarily to finance the structure and operation of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
Organs of Government and representation article 19.
1. are organs of Government and representation of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.: the Assembly General and the President.
2. are bodies complementary of them of Government and representation the Board directive, the Secretary General and the Manager, which will attend to the President, and the Commission associate that will assist to the Assembly General.
3. are organs elected the President, the Assembly General and his Commission associate. The other bodies will be appointed and freely revoked by the President.
4. the call of the colleges of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., will be its President, who is one of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. and must be notified to its members, accompanied by the order of the day, with the period of notice provided in each case.
5. the colleges of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., will however be validly constituted, although it had not been satisfying the requirements of call, provided that fulfilled all of its members and thus agree unanimously.
6. the call for extraordinary sessions of the colleges of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. will be determined specifically for each one of them in the present statutes.
7. of all the colleges of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. agreements will rise by the Secretary of the same Act, specifying name people involved and other circumstances deemed appropriate, as well as the result of voting and in his case, contrary to the agreements adopted particular votes.
Contrary to the adopted agreement votes or abstentions motivated, exempt of responsibility which may arise, where appropriate, the agreements of the colleges.
8. them agreements of them organs Collegiate of it R.F.E.K. and D.A., validly constituted, is shall take by most simple of assistants, except in those cases in that expressly is provides for another thing by them provisions existing in this matter or by the present statutes.
It will not be admissible in any way for the formation of the will of the colleges of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., nor for the establishment of the quorum, the vote by mail or the delegation of vote, thus being necessary presence physical members.
1 consideration of electors and eligible for governing and representative bodies is recognized a: to) athletes, older, to be eligible, and 16 years old to be electors, which have national license in force, in accordance with the provisions of these by-laws, at the time of the announcement of the elections and have had it during the previous year , provided that have participated in competitions or sporting official and State-level activities.
(b) them clubs sporting registered in the R.F.E.K. and D.A., in the same circumstances that them indicated in the paragraph previous.
(Is defined that a Club has involved when one of its athletes have participated in official activities and State level).
((c) the technical, judges and arbitrators, likewise in similar circumstances mentioned in the above paragraph to).
2. the electoral process for the election of the abovementioned bodies may be, where appropriate, through the regional federal structures.
3 the electoral regulations of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., drawn up according to the legal provisions in force, and must regulate at least the following issues: to) number of members of the Assembly and distribution of the same by statesmen.
(b) electoral districts and number of representatives of each estate by each of them.
(c) calendar election.
(d) electoral roll with expression of official competitions of State-level and the criteria for the qualification of the same.
(e) composition, powers and functioning of them together electoral.
(f) requirements, deadlines, submission and proclamation of candidates.
(g) procedure for resolution of disputes and claims, that will be settled without delay.
(h) the possibility of electoral resources.
(i) composition, competence and operation of the polling stations.
j) election of the President, in accordance with article 17 of the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, of the Spanish sports federations.
(k) the composition of the Executive Committee of the Assembly.
(l) voting by mail for the election of the members of the General Assembly. This system may not be used for the election of the President or the Executive Committee.
(m) system's replacing retirements or vacancies that may occur and which will be implemented through alternates in each constituency and constituency, or through the conduct of by-elections.
The Assembly General article 21.
1. the General Assembly is the highest body of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. in which the following individuals may be represented and entities: Presidents of regional federations that are formally integrated in the R.F.E.K. and D.A., sports clubs, athletes, technicians and arbiters.
Those members eligible of the Assembly General it will be each four years, coinciding with them years natural in that is held them Games Olympic of summer by suffrage free and secret, equal and direct between and by them components of each establishment.
He development of those processes electoral is regulated in them timely regulations electoral.
2. the Assembly General of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. will be composed in the number that is determined in the regulation electoral, establishing is the following proportions: 40% clubs sports.
-Presidents of the federations regional that are integrated in the R.F.E.K. and D.A. In the case of exist a delegation autonomic, by not be integrated the Federation corresponding, will be the Executive Territorial its representative in the Assembly of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
3. in the number of assemblymen to ago merits the point previous, not is computed the of the President of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. If this not holding the quality of Member of the cited Assembly General.
4. the Assembly General you may meet in full or in Commission associate.
5. the Commission associate will be chosen by the Assembly General to who corresponds also the renewal of them vacant in the form that is determined in the regulation Electoral of it R.F.E.K. and D.A.
(6. corresponds to the Assembly General, in meeting plenary, with character necessary: to) the approval of the budget annual and its liquidation.
(b) the approval of the calendar sports.
(c) the approval and modification of its statutes.
(d) the election of the President and Commission associate and cessation of the President, should prosper a motion of censorship.
(e) propose to the Commission directive of the Council Superior of sports the dissolution of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
7. the General Assembly shall meet on a regular basis once a year in plenary session for the purposes of its competition, possibly in the first half of the current year. The other meetings will be extraordinary.
The meetings of the General Assembly can be convened at the initiative of the President, the Executive Committee by majority, or a number of members of the Assembly not less than 20% of the total of its components.
8. the formal convocation of the General Assembly in plenary meeting, will be done by writing to the address of each of its members, with fifteen calendar days in advance at least to the date of the meeting in question, except in cases of urgency or necessity, duly justified, in that the call may be made minimum three days notice also natives; In addition, these announcements in the event of urgency or necessity, may be made by telegram, telex, fax or any other means that ensures the reception of the call.
The call will include in any case the order of the day of the session that will take place, as well as the place, date and time of the first and second calls.
The agenda may be amended in the sense of adding new points, founded request of one fifth of the members of the plenary General Assembly, and provided that this addition is requested with sufficient time so that it can be notified to all the members of the General Assembly, with a minimum advance of seventy-two hours on the date of call.
The call together with the documentation for the Assembly can be carried out by means of electronic or telematic means.
The agreement whereby the decision of using such means for the convocation of the General Assembly, you must specify at least the electronic means whereby the call, you will be sent the electronic means by which will be available the documentation relating to the items on the agenda of the day and the time during which the information will be available. The system will ensure the security, integrity, confidentiality and authenticity of the information.
9. for the validity of the Constitution of the plenary General Assembly attendance, on first call, of the majority of its members, and second, the third part of them will be required.
The first and second convocations will be separated, at least, for half an hour, and two, maximum.
10. the agreements of the General Assembly shall be adopted by simple majority of attendees, unless specifically requiring other more qualified by these statutes, and for specific cases.
11. the vacancies that occur in the General Assembly, may be covered by initiative of the President similar to the established electoral process to indicate the components of such Assembly and by statesmen, whenever an establishment vacancies are greater than 25% of the components of this establishment.
12. at the session of the General Assembly may attend with voice but without vote, outgoing Presidents of the last term.
The Commission delegate article 22.
1. the associate Committee of the General Assembly of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., is a collegial support to this body formed in her womb.
2. the Executive Committee the Chairman shall consist of twelve members, all components of the General Assembly, more.
The composition of the Executive Committee shall be as follows: Presidents of federations of autonomous, four members.
This representation shall be appointed by and among the Presidents of the same.
Sports clubs, four members, appointed this representation by and among the same clubs, while the corresponding to a same autonomous community may have more than 50% of the representation.
Athletes, two members, appointed this representation by and among the same athletes.
Technical, a member, designated this representation by and between those same technical.
Arbitros-Jueces, a member, designated this representation by and among the same Arbitros-jueces.
(3. corresponds to the Commission associate of the Assembly General: to) the modification of the calendar sports.
(b) the modification of the budgets.
(c) the adoption and modification of the regulations.
Amendments in paragraphs (a) and (b) may not exceed the limits and criteria established by the Assembly itself.
It proposed on these themes corresponds exclusively to the President of the Federation, or to two thirds of the members of the Commission associate.
4. to the Commission associate you corresponds also: the elaboration of a report prior to the approval of the budgets.
Monitoring of the sports and economic management of the Federation, by drawing up an annual report to the General Assembly, on the report of activities and the budget settlement.
5. the Executive Committee shall meet, as at least once every four months, on the proposal of the Chairman, and his term will coincide with the General Assembly.
6. the Executive Committee shall meet before the conclusion of the ordinary General Assembly, to approve and examine the issues that are incumbent upon him, drawing up the corresponding report.
7. the Executive Committee shall be elected by the General Assembly, which has also its renewal.
The election will be held also, every four years, suffrage free, equal, direct and secret, and on the initiative of the President or a 30% of the Assembly met annually vacancies when they occur.
8. for the validity of the Constitution of the Commission associate is will require it concurrency, in first call, of it most of their members, and in the second, of the third part of them same.
The first and second convocations will be separated, at least, for half an hour, and two, maximum.
9. the agreements of the Executive Committee shall be adopted by simple majority of attendees, unless specifically required another more qualified by these statutes and the regulations.
The Executive Committee may be convened, constituted and adopt agreements by electronic means. He President may remember the celebration of meetings by media electronic, for all the sessions ordinary and extraordinary or only for sessions point. Such agreement shall be notified to the members of the Executive Committee and shall specify: a) the electronic means by which the call will be forwarded.
(b) the average electronic by which it held the meeting.
(c) the electronic means by which will be available the documentation relating to the items on the agenda of the day and the time during which the information will be available.
(d) how to participate in discussions and deliberations and the period of time during which it will take place.
(e) the middle of emission of the vote and the period of time during which is you can vote.
(f) the means of dissemination of the records of the meetings and the period during which will be available.
The system will ensure the security, integrity, confidentiality and authenticity of the information, establishing is a service electronic of access restricted for them members of the Commission associate.
10. are causes of cessation of them members of the Commission associate besides it concurrency of any of which carry rigged the cessation as member of the Assembly General, it resignation specific as member of this organ, without waives to the condition of Member of the Assembly General.
11. them vacant that is produce in the breast of the Commission associate may be covered by initiative of the President or by a 30%, at least, of said organ through process electoral similar to the established for designate them components of such Commission associate and by estates, whenever them vacant of an establishment are equal or superior to the 25% of them components of said establishment.
12. the vote within the Committee associate will be personal and issued by vote free, equal and direct.
The President article 23.
1. the President of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. is the executive body of the same. He holds his legal representation, convenes and presides over the governing and representative bodies and runs the same agreements.
2 is the President call for by-elections to the General Assembly and the Executive Committee on the terms described in these statutes.
3 it will be elected every four years in the last quarter of the year, coinciding with the year of the summer Olympics, suffrage free, direct, equal and secret, by the members of the General Assembly. Candidates President, who may not be members of the General Assembly, must be submitted at least 15% of the members of the Assembly, and its election occurs by a two-round system, in the event that a first round no candidate achieved an absolute majority of the votes cast.
4. the President of the Federation will be him also of the General Assembly and of the Executive Committee, with a casting vote in the event of a tie in the adoption of the agreements of the Executive Committee and the plenary General Assembly.
5. the office of President of the Federation may be paid, provided that such an agreement, as well as the amount of the remuneration approved by half plus one of the members present at the General Assembly. Gross remuneration, including social charges legally established, not may be satisfied through public subsidies received by the Federation.
6. the number of presidential mandates will not be limited, hindquarters to the announcement of elections who had held this position previously. The General Assembly of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. may modify this criterion by the quorum required by these statutes.
7. the remuneration of the President will conclude with the end of its mandate and may not extend such compensation further than the duration of the same.
8 to submit the candidacy to President of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., it will be necessary to previously meet the following requirements: to) be of age.
b) be Spanish, or nationality of some of the countries members of the European communities.
(c) not having been declared incompetent by final judicial decision.
(d) not be firm sports disciplinary sanction that disable.
(e) not have been convicted by a court judgment carrying annexed pena, principal or accessory, disabling absolute or special for the performance of public officials.
1. the Chairman holds the address economic, administrative and sporting the R.F.E.K. and D.A., according to these statutes and with the assistance of the Manager and in your case the Secretary General and the Board of Directors.
2. the President is the computer costs and payments of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., according to provisions in these statutes and legislation; can appoint and dismiss to them members of the Board directive, to the Secretary General and to the Manager, and hire, dismiss or separate to them people that provide services labour or professional in / or for the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
(The performance of the charge of President will be cause of incompatibility with the following activities: to) occupation of charges management in others federations sports Spanish.
(b) development of activities or performance of charges in associations sports, or clubs dependent or integrated in the R.F.E.K. and D.A..
(c) occupation of positions in a Federation regional of Karate.
Not there is incompatibility-in any case-with the practice active of the sport.
(The President will stop by: to) course of the period for which was chosen.
(d) approval of a motion of censure by the Assembly General plenary of the Federation.
(e) incurred in any of them causes of incompatibility cited in the article earlier, when not resign to the activity or charge incompatible.
(f) serious illness that incapacitate him for the exercise of his office.
(g) result in firm sports disciplinary sanction that disable you for the exercise of his office.
(h) have been convicted by final judicial judgment entail carrying pena, principal or accessory, disabling absolute or special for the performance of public officials.
Vacancy in the Presidency, for any of the reasons listed in the previous article with the exception that quotes section to), the Board of directors or failing that the Vice President will proceed to convene elections in the heart of the General Assembly, provides for the regulation of elections which governed the of the mandate in question according to what , becoming managing Commission of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., presided by the Vice-President, or if several by one of them at the choice of the own Board of Directors, or in his absence by the older. The choice is for the time you subtract from the aforementioned mandate.
In cases of absence, temporary disability or temporary suspension, the President shall be replaced by the Vice-Chairman designated by the first which shall be part of the General Assembly.
The Board directive article 29.
1. the Board directive, case of exist, is set as the organ College of management of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., being its members designated and revoked freely by the President, that it will preside over.
2. them members of the Board directive that not it are of the Assembly General will have access to the sessions of the Assembly General with right to voice but without vote.
3 the generic composition of the Board of Directors shall be as follows: to) President.
(b) Vice President (s). In any case there will be a Vice-President who replaces the President in case of absence and who must be a member of the General Assembly.
The Secretary General will attend to them meetings lifting Act of them same having voice but not vote in the breast of the Board directive.
They may also attend the meetings of the Board, with voice but without vote the Manager, as well as those people who the President considers that their presence is required on certain issues.
4. the members of the Board directive not may be paid, to exception in its case, of the President.
The Board shall meet in ordinary session at least, once every three months or more and that convening the Executive Committee, prior to this meeting. The other sessions are extraordinary.
The call, which corresponds to the President, must be notified to members at least 48 hours in advance, except in cases of urgency, accompanied by the order of the day.
The sessions convened in case of emergency will be always extraordinary.
The Board of Directors may be convened, become and adopt agreements by electronic means. He President may remember the celebration of meetings by media electronic, for all the sessions ordinary and extraordinary or only for sessions point. Such agreement shall be notified to the members of the Board of Directors and shall specify: a) the electronic means by which the call will be forwarded.
(b) the electronic means by which the meeting will be held.
(c) the electronic means by which will be available the documentation relating to the items on the agenda of the day and the time during which the information will be available.
(d) the mode of participate in the debates and deliberations and the period of time during which will have place.
(e) the middle of emission of the vote and the period of time during which is you can vote.
(f) the means of dissemination of the records of the meetings and the period during which will be available.
The system will ensure the security, integrity, confidentiality and authenticity of information, establishing an electronic service of restricted access.
The validity of the meetings of the Board of Directors, will require that the third part of them converge, first call the majority of its members, and second.
Between the first and second convocations, must mediate when least half an hour.
To be appointed member of the Board of Directors, will be necessary to previously meet the following requirements: to) be of age.
(b) not having been declared incompetent by final judicial decision.
(c) not undergo sports sanction that disable, compliance or during the descent.
(d) not have been convicted by a court judgment carrying annexed pena, principal or accessory, disabling absolute or special for the performance of public officials.
The members of the Board of Directors shall be terminated by: a) death.
(c) the revocation of the appointment by the President of the R.F.E.K. and D.A..
(d) fail to meet any of the requirements laid down in the preceding article.
1 are competencies of the Board of Directors: to) preparation of papers and documents that serve as a basis to the plenary General Assembly and the Executive Committee to exercise its functions.
(b) propose dates and agendas of the calls of the General Assembly and of the Executive Committee.
(c) hold elections to the General Assembly, and President of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
(d) advise the President resources presented before the Higher Council of sports against acts of the R.F.E.K and D.A., that is rendered inside the public powers of administrative character that exercised by delegation.
(e) to propose to the Executive Committee the adoption of internal rules of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., both in technical subject such as sports, and its amendments.
(f) cooperate with the President in the economic, administrative and sports direction of the Federation, and in the implementation of the agreements of the other top colleges of the same Government.
In any case, as a general rule, and in the development of their competencies, the Board shall advise the President of the Federation in all matters which are proposed to you. The agreements of the Board of Directors shall be adopted by a simple majority of attendees in each meeting.
He President will dispatch them Affairs ordinary of pending and may adopt within the frame of them powers assigned to the Board directive those agreements that by their special interest and urgency require a treatment immediate.
If there is no Board of Directors, as the appointment and revocation of this project of the President, this will directly assume the functions attributed to the Board of Directors.
The Secretary General article 38.
1. the Secretary-General is attestor and moderator of all organs of Government and representation of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
2 functions of the Secretary-General are: to) take responsibility for records of the sessions of the colleges of the Federation, who also signed with the approval of the President.
(b) issue the appropriate certifications within the scope of their powers.
(c) how many powers delegated by the President, a specific or generic nature, when not inconsistent with their functions.
3. the appointment or cessation of the Secretary-General will be optional for the President of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. who, if not you made such a designation, will be responsible for the functions of the former, and can delegate to appropriate persons.
The records referred to in point 2 a), of the preceding article shall specify the name of the persons who have assisted, interventions, summary, which, and other circumstances that are considered appropriate, as well as the outcome of the vote, with specification of the votes in favour, against, individuals, in their case, and abstentions, and the text of the agreements adopted.
Manager article 40.
1. the Manager of the Federation is the Board of Directors of the same, and their appointment or cessation will be up to the President.
2 it will be competition for Manager, care and supervision of the operations of cash receipts and payments, and custody of the books of account.
3 are functions of the Manager: to) accounting for the R.F.E.K. and D.A., propose the receipts and payments and draw up balance sheets and budgets.
(b) to exercise the economic inspection of all the organs of the Federation.
(c) by delegation of the President is the Chief of staff of the Federation.
(d) cooperate with the President in the economic and administrative direction of the Federation, and in the implementation of the agreements of the other top colleges of the same Government.
(e) how many functions the President entrusted if and when compatible with its own function.
Article 41 federal committees.
The referees Technical Committee will be established in the bosom of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., whose Chairman will be appointed by the President of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
1 will be this Committee's responsibilities: to) establish arbitration training levels.
(b) classify technically judges or referees, proposing the assignment to the corresponding categories.
(c) propose candidates for international judge or arbitrator.
(d) approve the administrative rules regulating the arbitration.
(e) to coordinate with the territorial federations training levels.
(f) appoint referees in State level competitions not professional.
2 the classification referred to in the previous point will be carried out according to the following criteria: to) physical and psychological tests.
(b) knowledge of regulations.
(c) minimum experience.
Besides this Committee constitute, as follows: to) technical direction.
(b) National School of trainers).
(c) National Court of degrees.
(d) National Department of Kenpo.
(e) National Department of Tai-Jitsu.
f) National Department of Kung-Fu.
Objectives and operation shall be determined by regulation.
In the R.F.E.K. and D.A., is they may constitute many committees are considered necessary, whose number and functions would be determined according to the rules.
It may be called, constituted and adopt agreements by telematic means, following the criteria established in articles previous to this end for the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of the RFEK and GIVES.
The designation and revocation of these committees will be jurisdiction exclusive of the President.
Liability of the holders and members of them bodies of the Real Federation Spanish of Karate and disciplines associated article 42.
1. the Chairman and all the members of the Board of Directors, will play their positions with maximum diligence, and respond to the agreements adopted in the exercise of their functions.
2. Board members who have saved their vote expressly in the eventual damage causing agreements shall be exempt from responsibility.
3. the members of the Board of Directors will respond in the same terms administrative bodies regarding the subsidies received under the terms provided in the legislation.
1. them members of the Assembly General, will play their charges with the maximum diligence, and will respond in the same form indicated in the article previous, in them cases in that act with malice, abuse of powers or neglect serious.
2 also will be exempt from liability the members of the Assembly who have expressly saved his vote in the adopted agreements, both at the heart of the plenary General Assembly and of the Executive Committee.
Procedures electoral and motion of censorship article 44.
With regard to the electoral procedure to follow for the total or partial renewal of the members of the General Assembly, it will be provisions at each time in the legislation.
The regulation of election to the General Assembly and the Presidency, which shall be approved by the General Assembly and ratified by the Higher Council for sports, shall cover the following issues: to) constituencies, and the number of representatives of each estate by each of them.
(b) calendar election.
(c) census election.
(d) the composition, powers and functioning of the Central Electoral Board.
(e) the composition, powers and functioning of the Management Committee.
(f) requirements and deadlines for the submission and proclamation of candidatures.
(g) resolution of disputes and complaints procedure.
(h) election resources.
(i) location, composition, and powers of polling stations.
j) choice of President.
(k) election of the Executive Commission of the General Assembly.
(l) voting by mail for the election of the members of the General Assembly.
(m) system of replacement of low or vacancies in the estates that make up the Assembly General.
The regulation of elections will facilitate in the greater measure possible, the participation of them voters in them votes corresponding.
The days in which elections take place at the General Assembly of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. and Chairman, will not coincide with sporting events of official character State or international, held in Spain.
1. the motion of censorship to the President must be proposed by at least one third of them members of the Assembly General in full.
2. the motion of censure will be presented in writing, in a reasoned manner motivated the President, who shall convene extraordinary General Assembly in plenary session, so that it meets within a maximum period of fifteen days, the motion as a single item on the agenda of the day. In the written of presentation of the motion of censorship must include explicitly the name of the Member of the Assembly General that heads said written.
The convening of this meeting of the General Assembly shall be at least seventy-two hours, with an indication of the place, date and time of celebration.
If the President does not convene the General Assembly repeatedly, the corresponding grade will be carried out by the Higher Council for sports.
3 quorum shall be enough to be considered validly constituted the General Assembly to this effect: three-fourths of the members of the Assembly, on first call, and (50%) of its members in second.
Between the first and second calls, should mediate, at least half an hour, and a maximum of two hours.
The session of the General Assembly, once constituted, will be chaired by the Member of greater age.
Necessarily, the development of the session will begin with the statement of the grounds of the motion of censure which carry out the Member of the Assembly who has led the writing pointed out in paragraph 2 taking 45 minutes to do so.
After his speech, the President of the session granted the word to the President of the Federation, that expose what its law suits, also for a period of 45 minutes.
Once the previous intervention, proceed immediately to the Act of voting of the motion of censure, without any possibility of reply or rejoinder from any parties, or intervention of any other Assistant.
4. in order to be able to prosper the motion of censure, it must be supported by two thirds of the members attending the General Assembly, constituting at least absolute majority of components of the same.
5 case of prosper the motion of censure, the President shall cease to hold office, preceding a new election in the form, terms and deadlines established the regulation of elections on the basis the last election; have governed which also the Board of Directors will dissolve, in his case, becoming Management Committee, the roles assigned to the regulation of elections.
6 case of not succeed the motion of censure, not may be made again in the remainder of the mandate.
Committee on health in Karate and fight against doping article 48.
1. the Commission is the body that will assume the functions delegated by the Superior Council of sports, the mandated by the Agency Spanish protection of the health of the athlete's and fight against doping in sport, by the WKF, and any deemed appropriate to entrust the RFEK within the Federative breast and PROVIDES for protection of the health of the karate and the fight against doping in our sport.
The Presidency will be held by who designate which holds the R.F.E.K. and D.A., who will also appoint its members.
2. its composition and operating regime shall be determined by regulation.
Article 49 disciplinary regime.
1. the scope of Federal discipline extends to violations of the rules of sports competitions and sports general standards, typified in sport law and its development provisions in the own legal system of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
2 are breaches of the rules of sports actions or omissions which, during the course of those, violate, impede, or interfere with their normal development.
3 are general rules sports other actions or omissions that are contrary to which they determine, require or prohibit.
The sport is governed by the Royal Decree 1591 / 1992, of 23 December, on sports discipline, by these statutes and federal regulations that develops them.
The R.F.E.K. and D.A., exercises disciplinary authority over all persons forming part of its own organizational structure; clubs and athletes, technical officials. about the arbitrators; and, in general, about all those persons or entities which, being assigned to the R.F.E.K. and D.A., functions or exercise State-level charges.
1. the sports Disciplinary Committee will be composed of five members, which will elect its President. Three of them are graduates in law.
2. all the members of the disciplinary Sport Committee shall be appointed by the Executive Committee on the proposal of the President of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
3. the sports Disciplinary Committee will be on the advice of an attorney at law.
4. in the case that the legal advisor of the Committee of sports discipline are not part of the same exercise with voice but without vote.
5. the Secretary General of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., it will be the sports Disciplinary Committee with voice but without vote.
The agreements of the Committee of sports discipline shall be appealable before the Administrative Tribunal of sport.
1. in the determination of the responsibility of sports violations, Federative disciplinary bodies must adhere to informers of the penalties law principles.
2. not may impose is sanction any by actions or omissions not alamani as infringement, in the time of produce is, by them provisions to it seasoning force; neither nor may impose is corrective that not are established by standard previous to the perpetration of it lack committed.
3 They may only impose sanctions under record instructed the effect, with the interested audience and further right to appeal.
To request express and founded, disciplinary bodies may agree, accordingly, suspension execution penalties imposed, irrespective of the procedure followed, the mere interposition of resources matching against them paralyze or suspend its compliance.
Shall be it weighted, as a special circumstance to put on hold the enforceability of the appealed Act, damages of difficult or impossible to repair that might result from compliance.
In the Secretariat of them organs disciplinary of R.F.E.K. and D.A., must carry is, scrupulously and to the day, a record of them sanctions imposed, to them effects, between others, of the possible appreciation of circumstances amending of the responsibility and of the computation of them terms of prescription both of offences as of sanctions.
Resolutions should be expressed the typification of the fact that is punishable, by appointment of the violated rule and expression of the resource that is worth filing, illustrating about the organ which has direct him and of the time limit set for this purpose.
1. the agreements adopted the Federative disciplinary bodies must be notified to stakeholders through trade, letter, telegram, telex, fax or any other means that allows evidence of due receipt, addressing social or personal address those or that, for these purposes, you have pointed out.
2. the notifications must contain the text full of it resolution or agreement, with expression of them resources that come, of the organ before which have of formalize is and of the term for filing them.
The faults can be very serious, major and minor.
(1. is considered, in all case, as offences very serious to them rules of competition or to the standards Sports General, the following: to) them abuses of authority.
(b) breaches of sanctions imposed.
The breach is will appreciate in all them alleged in that the sanctions are Executive. The same regime shall apply in the case of the breach of measures precautionary.
(c) action aimed at predetermined, by price, intimidation or simple agreements, the outcome of the competition.
(d) promoting, incitement, consumption, or use of prohibited practices within the meaning of article 56 of the law of sport, as well as the refusal to submit to controls required by organs and competent persons, or any act or omission which impedes or disrupts the proper performance of such checks.
(e) them behaviors, attitudes and gestures aggressive and antideportivos of athletes, when is directed to others athletes or to the public, as well as the statements public of managers, technical, referees and athletes or partners that incite to their teams or to them spectators to the violence.
(f) the lack of assistance not justified to the calls of the picks Sports national.
For these purposes the call refers to refer both to the training and to the effective holding of the race or competition.
(g) participation in competitions organised by countries that promote racial discrimination, or that weigh sports sanctions imposed by international organizations, or with athletes who represent them.
(h) public and notorious acts that threaten the dignity or decorum sports, when they are of a particularly serious. Furthermore, shall be deemed very serious offence recidivism in serious violations by acts of this nature.
(i) improper registration and the failure to appear or unjustified removal of tests, competitions or training of the selection.
(j) the nonperformance of the decisions of the Administrative Court of the sport.
(k) for doping offences continue to graduation established in the organic law 3/2013, of 20 June, protecting the health of athletes and anti-doping in sport.
2 also will be specifically considered very serious breaches of the Presidents and other executive bodies of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. members, as follows: to) the breach of the agreements of the General Assembly, as well as the Electoral regulations and other statutory or regulatory provisions.
Constituting breaches of infringement will be expressed in the statutes and regulations of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., or those who, not being so, are serious or have special significance.
(b) it not call, in those terms or conditions legal, of form systematic and repeated, of them bodies collegiate Federative.
(c) the non-execution of judgments of the Spanish Committee of sporting discipline.
(d) the incorrect use of them funds private or of them grants, credits, guarantees, and other supports of the State, of their agencies autonomous or of another mode granted with charge to them budgets General of the State.
For these purposes, the appreciation of improper use of public funds is governed by the criteria for the use of public subsidies and aid is contained in specific legislation of the State.
In terms of private funds, it will be negligent or fraudulent character of the behavior.
(e) the commitment of expenses of character multiannual of the budget of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., without the statutory authorization of the Council top of sports.
Such an authorization is provided for in article 29 of Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations, or in the rules and regulations governing such cases in every moment.
(f) Organization of activities or official competitions of international character, without statutory authorization.
3. shall be deemed very serious infringement of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., the not unwarranted issuance of a license.
4 will be, in any case, serious offences: to) repeated failure to follow orders and issued instructions for the relevant sporting bodies.
(b) public and notorious acts that threaten the dignity or sporting decorum.
(c) the exercise of activities public or private declared incompatible with the activity or function sports played.
(d) the no call, deadlines or legal conditions, of the Federal colleges.
(e) failure to comply with the rules of administration and management of heritage and the budget provided for in article 36 of the law of sport and in its development provisions.
(f) the manipulation or alteration, either personally or through interposed person, material or sports equipment against the technical rules of the sport of karate.
(g) obtaining the license pertaining to the same year, in more than one territorial Federation.
5 are considered to be minor offences the conduct clearly contrary to the sports rules, which are not falling in very serious or serious, qualification in the statutes or disciplinary regulations of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
In any case, are considered to be minor misconduct: to) the observations made to referees, technicians, managers and other sports authorities in the exercise of its functions, so they mean a slight mistake.
(b) the slight impropriety with the public, colleagues and subordinates.
(c) adopting a passive attitude in compliance with the orders and instructions received from referees and sports authorities in the exercise of their functions.
(d) the disregard of conservation and care of social premises, sports facilities and other material means.
(e) obtaining the license through a territorial Federation, that is not of their place of residence.
1 sanctions capable of application by the Commission of relevant sports infractions are the following: a) debarment, suspension or deprivation of license, temporary or permanent, as in proper proportion to the violations committed.
(b) the faculty, for them corresponding organs disciplinary, of altering the result of tests or competitions by cause of predetermination by price, intimidation or simple agreements, of the result of a competition.
(c) them of character economic in them cases in that them athletes, technical or umpires perceive retribution by his work, must include quantified in the regulation disciplinary of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
(d) by the Commission of violations in doping may be imposed any penalties provided for in the organic law 3/2013, of 20 June, of protection of the health of the athlete and fight against doping in sport.
Disciplinary procedure general principles article 62.
1. the arbitrators exercise disciplinary powers during the course of the competition, immediately being able to claim their performance through the interposition of the corresponding resource to the discipline Committee of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.
2. the minutes signed by the arbitrators of a competition, constitute documentary means necessary throughout the proof of violations of rules and sporting standards. Same nature will be expansions or clarifications to them subscribed for by own umpires, well ex officio, or at the request of the disciplinary bodies.
This, however, the relevant facts for the procedure and its resolution check-in by any means test, and stakeholders propose to engage in any testing or contribute directly how many are of interest for the proper resolution of the record.
3. any person or entity whose rights or interests may be affected by the conduct of disciplinary proceedings sports may be joined in the same, having, since then, and for the purposes of notification and proposition and practice the test, consideration of interested.
4 started the procedure and subject to the principle of proportionality, the competent body for its initiation may adopt interim measures it deems appropriate to ensure the effectiveness of the resolution which could fall. The adoption of provisional measures may occur at any time during the procedure, good job well reasoned motion of the Instructor. The adoption agreement shall be duly motivated.
It may not dictate provisional measures that could cause irreparable damages.
Article 63. Concurrence of sports and criminal liability.
1 sports disciplinary organs of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. must, ex officio or at the request of the Instructor of record, notify the Prosecutor those offences which could be characters of crime or criminal lack.
2. in such case, them organs disciplinary of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. agreed the suspension of the procedure, according to the circumstances concurrent, until falls the corresponding resolution judicial.
In each concrete case, disciplinary organs will appreciate the circumstances that occur therein, to accordingly agree the suspension or continuation of the disciplinary sports until their resolution and imposition of sanctions, if appropriate.
3. in the event that is agreed the suspension of the procedure may adopt is measures precautionary, through providencia notified to all the parties interested.
In the course of that same fact could give rise to administrative liability provided for in article 5(2) of the Royal Decree of sporting discipline, and responsibility for nature sports, sports disciplinary bodies shall communicate to the appropriate authority background that had independently of the sports disciplinary procedure.
When the sports disciplinary bodies had knowledge of the facts which could lead only to administrative responsibility, they would transfer no more than the background that have the competent authority.
Procedure ordinary article 65.
The ordinary, applicable procedure for the imposition of penalties for infringement of the competition rules, will ensure the normal development of the competition, guaranteeing the process of audience of stakeholders and the right to appeal.
1. the procedure will begin, ex officio, at the request of the interested party, or at the request of the Higher Council for sports. The initiation of trade may occur at the initiative of the body itself or under motivated complaint.
2. the Disciplinary Committee shall act in General about incidents that will be reflected in competition proceedings and supplementary reports issued by the referees and judges.
3. also will act when appropriate to the view of them reports that you submit them delegates Federative or informants that the own Committee appoint and clubs participating.
If there were any reports which referred to in article 66 or any other that was not known to those concerned, the discipline Committee, before taking the decision, will transfer the contents of the same stakeholders, to, in term of seventy-two hours from its receipt they manifest what you deem appropriate.
When the file agreed actions the causes that motivate it are expressed succinctly and the appropriate in relation to the complainant, will remember if any.
The decisions of the discipline Committee shall be communicated to the affected direct, indicating resources coming against them, bodies and time limits in which they shall be filed.
Article 69 special procedure.
The extraordinary procedure, will be processed for appropriate sanctions to the sports rules violations General.
1. the procedure will begin by the competent body of ex officio, at the request of the person concerned or at the request of the Higher Council for sports. The initiation of trade may occur at the initiative of the body itself or under motivated complaint.
2. for this purpose, to the have knowledge on an alleged infringement of them standards sports, the organ competent for brought the record may agree the instruction of an information reserved before dictate the providencia in that is decide the initiation of the record or, in your case, the file of them performances.
1. initiated the procedure, the Providence that start the record disciplinary will contain the appointment of Instructor and Secretary, to whose charge will be the processing of the same, giving has to the accused of his start and of the appointment indicated.
2. the Providence of initiation shall be entered in the records established in accordance with provisions in article 56.
1 they will be the Instructor application causes of disqualification and abstention provided for in the legislation of the State for the common administrative procedure.
2. THE right of withdrawal may exercise by interested parties within the period of three working days, counting from the following that are aware of the corresponding appointment Providence, before the same body that he has taught it, who should resolve within three days.
3. the objection will be raised in writing that the cause must be expressed in that it melts.
4. against the resolutions adopted shall not be resource, without prejudice to the possibility of claiming the challenge to the appeal the administrative or jurisdictional, as appropriate, against the Act which put an end to the procedure.
1 started the procedure and subject to the principle of proportionality, the discipline Committee for their proceedings may adopt interim measures it deems appropriate to ensure the effectiveness of the resolution which could fall. The adoption of measures provisional can produce are in any time of the procedure, well trade well by action reasoned of the Instructor. The adoption agreement shall be duly motivated.
2. not is can dictate provisional measures that could cause irreparable damages.
The Instructor will order the practice of many proceedings are appropriate for the determination and checking of facts, as well as for the fixation of susceptible to sanction infringements.
1. the relevant facts for the procedure may be accredited by any means test, once the Instructor decide the opening of the evidentiary phase, which will have a duration not exceeding fifteen working days nor less than five, communicating to stakeholders in advance the place and time of the taking of evidence.
2. stakeholders may propose, at any time before the start of the evidentiary phase, the practice of any test or directly provide those resulting from interest adequate and correct resolution of the file.
Against the express or tacit refusal of the test proposed by interested parties, they may raise claim, within the period of three business days, before the competent authority to resolve record, who shall be dealt in three days. In any case, the filing of the claim stop processing the file.
3. If the Instructor considers sufficiently proven the facts being investigated, the opening of probationary period will not be accurate.
The competent disciplinary bodies may, ex officio or at the request of the person concerned, agree the backlog when the circumstances of identity or reasonable analogy occur and sufficient, subjective or objective, character that did recommend unique handling and resolution. The Providence of accumulation will be communicated to those interested in the procedure.
1. in view of the actions practiced, and in a period not exceeding one month from the initiation of the procedure, the Instructor will propose the dismissal or formulate the corresponding statement of objections, understanding the facts charged, attendant circumstances and alleged violations as well as sanctions that could be applied. The Instructor may, for justified causes, requesting the extension of the period referred to the competent organ to resolve.
2. in the statement of objections, the Instructor will present a motion for a resolution which will be notified to applicants so that, within ten working days, manifest many allegations considered suitable in defence of his rights or interests.
Also, in the statement of objections, the Instructor must propose maintenance or lifting of the interim measures that, if taken.
3 after the period referred to in the preceding paragraph, the Instructor, without further formality, will raise the dossier to the competent authority to resolve, which submitted allegations will be joined, in your case.
Common provisions article 78.
1. all Providence or resolution involving stakeholders in the sports disciplinary procedure regulated by this title, shall be notified to those in the shortest possible time, with the maximum limit of 10 working days.
2. notifications shall be in accordance with the rules laid down in the legislation of the common administrative procedure.
Regardless of the personal service, you can remember public communication of sanction resolutions, respecting the right to honour and privacy of persons, in accordance with current legislation.
However, orders and resolutions will not produce effects for stakeholders to its personal service, except in the cases referred to in article 81.
1. in the event that a particular sanction or accumulation thereof, imposed during the development of a competition, involves automatically another accessory or complementary penalty, just public communication of the competent disciplinary body to act in the first instance in this competition, so that the sanction is Executive, without prejudice to the obligation of the body to personal service.
2. against the sanctions referred to in the preceding paragraphs, will fit the resources provided for in article 84. He term for it interposition of them same is open from the time of the publication of the imposition of it sanction accessory or complementary, or of it main, in its case, and is will prolong until completed the planned in the cited article, counted starting from it notification personal to the interested.
The notifications shall contain the full text of the resolution, with the indication of the form of expression of the claims or resources derived, organ that would arise and deadline for filing them.
Orders and resolutions shall be motivated in the cases provided for in the legislation of the State on common administrative procedure and when this is provided for in this title or in the rest of the sporting regulations.
1. them resolutions disciplinary dictated in first instance and by any procedure by them bodies sports competent may be appealed, in the term maximum of ten days working, before the Organization sports that appropriate, of conformity with the rules of competition of this regulation of discipline sports.
2. the resolutions dictated by the Committee of discipline in matter sports of field State, drain it via Federal and may be appealed, in the term maximum of fifteen days working, before the court administrative of the sport.
If such circumstances exceptional in the course of the instruction of a record disciplinary sports, them organs competent to resolve may agree the enlargement of them deadlines planned until a maximum of time that not override it half, corrected in excess, of those.
The requests or claims raised before them organs disciplinary sports must solve is of way express in a term not superior to fifteen days. After said term is shall be ignored.
The deadline for formulating resources or claims, shall run from the day following the notification of the resolution or Providence, if these were expressed. If they weren't, the will be fifteen working days, counting from the next which requests, claims or resources, must be ignored according to the provisions of articles 85 and 88.
1 resolution of a resource will confirm, revoke or amend the decision under appeal, and can, in case of modification, derive greater prejudice to the person concerned, where this is the only recurring.
2 if it determined the existence of formal Vice, the feedback of the procedure may order until the moment in which occurred the irregularity, with an explicit indication of the formula to resolve it.
The express resolution of resources must occur within a period not exceeding thirty days.
In any case, but that might imply the exemption duty dictate express resolution, after thirty days without handed down and notify the resolution of the appeal filed, means that this has been rejected, leaving from via speedy.
Article 89. Procedure control and disciplinary procedure for doping.
It will be regulated the control procedure and disciplinary for doping as it determined the organic law 3/2013, 20 June, for the protection of the health of the athlete and fight against doping in sport.
Article 90 economic regime.
1. the R.F.E.K. and D.A. has its own heritage, which will be integrated by the assets, rights and obligations which shall apply to you.
2. the Federation may not approve deficit budgets, but, exceptionally, it may be the Superior Sports Council authorize such character.
3 budget management will respond to the principle of single box, and must engage in own revenues, as a priority, the federative structure costs.
4. the accounts shall comply with Spanish sports adaptation of the Accounting Plan of the federations standards developed by the Institute of accounting and audit of accounts of the Ministry of economy and finance.
5. in the first quarter of each year, must formalize the balance sheet and accounts of income and expenditure, which will rise to the C.S.D. for your knowledge.
The R.F.E.K. and D.A. will allocate all its resources and its heritage to the achievement of the purposes of its social object.
The R.F.E.K. and D.A. resources are as follows: to) subsidies that public authorities can grant them.
(b) gifts, inheritances, bequests, and awards that are granted to them free of charge.
(c) the benefits that activities and sports competitions organized, as well as derivatives of the agreements you make.
(d) the fruits, rents and interests of their assets.
(e) loans or credits obtained.
(f) the fees of licenses national of their members and clubs.
((g) the agreements of the Assembly General relating to the article 9 paragraph c).
(h) the amount of the penalties cash that impose their organs of discipline.
(i) the fees of depreciation of advances and loans that come and the product of the alienation of their goods.
(j) the benefits that may derive is of them activities that provides the article 92, in its paragraph 1.
(k) any others that may be you attributed by available legal or by virtue of conventions.
The R.F.E.K. and D.A. has its own regime of administration and management of its budget and heritage, being of application in all case the following rules.
1. can promote and organize activities and competitions sports, directed to the public, and must apply them benefits, if the has, to the development of its object social.
2 can tax and dispose of their real estate, take money to loan, and issue certificates representing debt or aliquot part equity, provided that these legal businesses do not compromise irreversibly the patrimony of the entity or its corporate purpose, and always with the following limitations: to) when in the case of immovables which have been funded, in whole or in part , with public funds from the State, the authorisation of the Superior Council of sports is mandatory for its assessment or alienation.
(b) the assessment or alienation of immovable property, require authorization of the Committee delegate of the General Assembly, agreed by an absolute majority of members constituting it, and whose minimum quorum for this is considered validly constituted, it is the concurrence of at least half of its members.
When the amount of the operation, is equal or top to the ten percent (10%) of the budget of the Federation, or upper to 300.001 euros, will require the approval of the Assembly General plenary, by agreement adopted by the most absolute of them members present.
(c) can exercise, complementarily, activities of character industrial, commercial, professional, or of services, and allocate their goods and resources to them same objectives sports, but in no case may distribute benefits among its members.
(d) not may commit expenses of character multiannual, in its period of mandate, without authorization previous of the Council top of sports, when the expenditure annual committed exceed the ten percent (10%) of the budget and override the period of mandate of the President.
(e) annually, must submit is to audits financial, and in his case of management, as well as to reports of review limited, on the whole of them costs. These performances may be responsible and underwritten by the Council Superior of sports.
(f) these amounts and percentages of the preceding paragraphs may be reviewed annually by the Higher Council for sports, in which case new figures that might be, will be applicable to those paragraphs, but such can be construed as statutory modification.
In the disposition of funds in the accounts of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. and to make the relevant payments, the signatures of the President or Vice President and the Manager will be needed.
Documentary and accounting regime article 95.
Integrate, in any case, the documentary and accounting regime of the R.F.E.K. and D.A.: 1. the book of documentary record or computer support thereof, the federations of regional scope that are integrated into the R.F.E.K. and D.A., and regional delegations that may eventually exist.
It will reflect the designations of the same, its registered office organization, names and surnames of the President or delegate and of members of their governing bodies and representation, and date of taking possession and termination thereof; such data must necessarily be provided by the own autonomous federations or delegations.
2. documentary record or computer support of clubs and sports associations, which shall include designations of these and their registered offices, and full names of their Chairmen and members of their boards of Directors, and date of taking possession and EESC in their positions; such data should be provided by registered own clubs and associations.
3 documentary record or computer support of the minutes of the Executive Committee of the General Assembly, the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, in which shall be entered the meetings concluded these colleges.
4. the books of accounting or computer media, which will include both heritage such as rights and obligations and the income and expenses of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., and must specify the origin of those and investment or destination of these.
5. the others that legally are required.
Advertising books and records indicated may carry out through Certificación of the General Secretario, on the specific items requested, through the Board, to receive requests from members of the R.F.E.K. and D.A. who has an interest in the knowledge of the same.
The direct manifestation of the books to members of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., it must be requested by written reasoned statement, and it must be agreed upon by the Board of Directors, for in any case occur in the premises of the Federation, under the custody and the presence of the Secretary-General, and the date and time agreed upon.
The Council top of sports, will have right to the supervision and control of them books of the Federation, in all time.
Dissolution of the R.F.E.K. AND D.A.
1 the R.F.E.K. and D.A. will dissolve: a) by agreement of the plenary General Assembly, adopted by a majority of two thirds of its members, and subsequent ratification of the directive Committee of the higher Sports Council.
(b) by the reversal of its recognition.
If disappeared them conditions or motivations that gave place to the same, or the Commission directive of the Council top of sports deems the breach of them objectives for which the Federation was constituted, is instruct a procedure, directed to the revocation of that recognition, with audience to it own R.F.E.K. and D.A. and, in its case, to them federations of field autonomic in she integrated.
[That, the Commission directive of the C.S.D. will resolve, accordingly, on such revocation and against its agreement will fit brought them resources administrative relevant.
(c) by integration into another Federation, prior agreement of the plenary General Assembly, also adopted by a majority of two thirds of its members, and subsequent ratification of the directive Committee of the higher Sports Council.
(d) by a firm judgment.
(e) for other grounds provided for in the general legal system.
2. in the case of dissolution of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., your net worth, if any, shall apply to the realization of similar activities, determining their specific destination by the Superior Council of sports.
The liquidation of the R.F.E.K. and D.A., will take place according to the provisions contained in these statutes and in applicable legal regulations at the time of initiating the process liquidatorio.
The President, assisted by the Board of Directors will make the times liquidator, with sufficient legal capacity, and according to the standards listed in the previous paragraph.
Adoption and modification of the statutes and federal regulations article 99.
The present statutes may only be amended by agreement of the plenary General Assembly of the Real Spanish Karate Federation, adopted by an absolute majority of the members present, upon the express inclusion of the modification which is sought in the agenda of the session of the Assembly.
The proposed statutory modification may be raised: to) by 20% of the members of the General Assembly.
(b) by agreement of the Committee associate.
(c) on the reasoned initiative of the President.
The proposal for amendment, properly motivated and with the text that consists of shall be addressed to the Chairman, and will be included in the agenda of the first General Assembly that will take place, except in cases of urgency or necessity duly accredited, in which could be subject to extraordinary convocation of the General Assembly according to those provided for in article 21 of the present statutes.
Once approved any amendment of statutes by the plenary General Assembly, this single will have legal validity from the day following the notification of final approval by the Commission directive of the Superior Council of sports, without prejudice to their subsequent publication in the «Official Gazette».
Transitional provisions first.
Set a deadline for submitting the application for integration of a territorial Federation of 31 March 1994. This request shall be carried out pursuant to article 7, point 2 of these statutes.
These statutes shall enter into force on the day following the notification of final approval by the Commission directive of the Superior Council of sports, without prejudice to their subsequent publication in the «Official Gazette».
Search Translated Laws of Spain