Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-3035
Law 36/2014, of 26 December, the State budget for the year 2015, established that, during the present year, shall not be in the public sector to the incorporation of new personnel, except the aforementioned limitation a series of sectors and authorities referred to in article 21 of the cited standard, which determines a fee of replacement up to a maximum of 50 per cent.
In relation to the staff officer in the service of the administration of Justice, excluding judges, magistrates and prosecutors, the indicated rule establishes that, pursuant to the special circumstances that concur in the situation of coverage of the squares in the administration of Justice, will be calculated maximum capacity authorized on the basis of the total number of approved template spaces equipped with budgetary resources and that they have been occupied by officials acting during at least the last three years authorizing job offer public in those bodies of civil servants in the service of the administration of Justice, in which the percentage of vacancies with this type of occupancy exceeds 15% of the total and a maximum number that, accumulated for all bodies, it shall not exceed 20% of the vacancies.
Paragraph 3 of the aforementioned article 21, indicates that it is up to the Government, at the initiative of the departments or agencies and a proposal from the Ministry of finance and public administration, the approval of the offer of public employment of designated sectors in the indicated article that corresponds to the General Administration of the State, its agencies and other State authorities , the rate of replacement of personnel corresponding to one or more of the priority sectors defined in article 21, in another or others in the sectors referred to in the same article or in those bodies, scales or occupational categories of one or several of the above sectors, whose coverage is deemed to be priority or affecting the functioning of essential public services and can accumulate , in accordance with provisions of section six of article 21 listed.
Also article 92 bis of law 7/1985, April 2, regulating the bases of the Local Government (introduced by law 27/2013, of 27 of December, rationalization and sustainability of the Local Administration), establishes which corresponds to the State approval of the offer of public employment of public servants of Local Administration with national rating.
Finally, the article 70 of the law 7 / 2007, of 12 of April, of the Statute basic of the employee public, establishes that the corresponding real decree by which is approve the offer of employment public may contain measures derived of the planning of resources human.
In this sense deserves special mention it promotion internal that, it cited law 7 / 2007, configures as an of them measures of planning of resources human that has as objective contribute to the achievement of it efficiency in the provision of them services and that must be provided by it administration as via for it acquisition of them corresponding competencies and requirement necessary for it progression in it career professional from levels lower to them upper.
He present real Decree, therefore, has as purpose give compliance to it indicated and set them criteria that should guide them processes of selection of them candidates that best is fit to the needs of the Administration General of the State.
In his virtue, to proposal of the Minister of Hacienda and administrations public, heard the Commission top of Personal and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers in its meeting of the day 20 of March of 2015, HAVE: article 1. Approval of the offer of employment public.
1. in compliance of it willing in the article 70 of the law 7 / 2007, of 12 of April, of the Statute basic of the employee public and in it law 36 / 2014, of 26 of December, of budgets General of the State for the year 2015, is approves the offer of employment public for 2015 in them terms that are set in this real Decree.
2. also is include, in the present provision, the squares that is authorize by the procedure of promotion internal in bodies or scales of officials as well as them corresponding to the personal labor, in accordance with the Convention collective of application.
3. Finally approves, in accordance with provisions of law 7/1985, of 2 April, regulating the bases of Local Government, the offer of public employment of servants of Local Administration with national rating.
Article 2. Quantification of public job vacancies.
1. the 2015 public employment offer contains the human resource needs with budgetary allocation which should provide through the incorporation of staff new income. As you set the Basic Statute of the public employee, the offer of public employment, such as human resources planning tool, defines and quantifies staff according to needs and priorities arising from the general human resource planning. Such distribution will be made in accordance with provisions in the articles and the annexes of the present Royal Decree.
2. in annex I are the squares that are authorized in the General Administration of the State for new personal entry with specification of bodies and personal official scales or collective agreement in the case of staff, distributing the number of seats for each of the groups mentioned.
In annex II are authorised the capacity of staff in the service of the administration of Justice.
Annex III referred to, also, the squares of bodies of non-university teaching staff within the scope of the powers of the General Administration of the State.
In annex IV are the squares of the scales of officials of Local Administration with national rating.
In annex V relate to the squares of statutory medical personnel of the hospital network of the defense.
Article 3. General criteria for the application in the selective processes and the advertising and their management.
1. for selective processes personal officer career bodies and scales of the General Administration of the State, derived from the present public employment offer, it will be of application the order APU-3416/2007, of 14 November, which lays down the common bases that will govern the selective processes for income or access to bodies or scales of the General Administration of the State as amended by order PRE/2061/2009 of 23 June.
2. proposals must be informed favorably by the General direction of the public function.
When the organising body forward to the General direction of the public function the respective calls to, for this, issue the report referred to in the preceding paragraph, they shall contain a reference to the numerical composition, distributed by sex, bodies and scales or groups of degree subject to the corresponding call.
3 departments will use informatic and telematic means available to expedite requests and take concrete measures in order to reduce administrative burdens.
Also ensure that the information is carried out in appropriate formats, following the rules marked by the principle of design for all, so that they are accessible and understandable to people with disabilities.
4. the convening of workforce, shall be governed by its specific regulations.
5. in selective processes in which there is physical evidence, these established scales different for women and men, when required by the nature of the evidence or there is some legitimate and proportionate justification for different treatment. All this, in the framework of the provisions of article 5 of the organic law 3/2007, of 22 March, for the effective equality of women and men.
If any of the candidates could not complete the selective because of risk pregnancy or childbirth process duly accredited, their situation will depend upon completion of the same and the overcoming of the phases which have been deferred, not being able take these so is detrimental to the right of the rest of the contenders for a resolution of the process set at reasonable times which must be assessed by the Court, and in any case the realization of them will take place before the publication of the list of applicants who have passed the selection process.
6. in General, in the selective processes arising from the present public employment offer, call bases may provide for conservation of the note of the exercises, provided that that note exceed 60 per cent of the maximum qualifying scheduled for the corresponding financial year. The validity of this measure shall apply to the following immediate call, provided, the content of the agenda and the form of qualification of the exercises in which the note, has been preserved are identical.
This measure will always be applicable to persons involved by the turn of reservation for persons with disabilities, and must include this end on the basis of the call.
7. in selective processes where there is a phase of competition, consider specifically, among other merits, the assessment of the experience for the candidate who, acting or temporarily, had held similar roles.
8. is will make public in the term maximum of 48 hours, to count from the completion of the test specific, them templates corrective of those processes selective that include the realization of tests with answers alternatives.
9. the agendas of selective evidence derived from this offer shall include, in the issues relating to public policies, special reference to policies social, among them the policies of equality and against violence gender, as well as those aimed at the care to people with disabilities or dependent.
10. the composition of the organs of selection shall be subject to the provisions of article 60 of the law 7/2007, and ensure parity between men and women. This measure be taken into account when appointing members who shall be entrusted to the presidencies and secretariats of those.
The participation will be promoted in courts and bodies of selection of people with disabilities in those processes where there is a shift of booking for this group.
They may not be part of organs of selection, for entry on bodies or officials scales or categories of workforce, who have consideration of high office in accordance with the provisions of the law 5/2006, of 10 April, regulation of the conflicts of interest of members of the Government and the high charges of the General Administration of the State.
Them bodies of selection apply in its action principles of austerity and agility at the time of ordering the development of them processes selective, without prejudice of the compliance of them principles of action of conformity with it established in the Statute basic of the employee public.
11. the calls for selective processes of staff official, together with their bases, will be published in the official bulletin of the State.
A review which will contain, at least, the number of places by categories and the place or places including exposed the complete rules of the calls will be published in the official bulletin of the State of the calls of the General Administration of the State workforce.
The announcement of the procedures for contracting business public entities and public bodies, will be published, at least in a national newspaper and will include, as a minimum, the number of places and description object of the call, as well as the place or places where the complete rules are exposed.
In all cases, in addition they disseminated using for this purpose the websites of departments and agencies as well as in the general www.administración.gob.es access point. The possibilities offered by technological advances in the field of the selective processes, enhancing the electronic filing of applications and providing information via the internet will take advantage of.
For these purposes, the various ministries and agencies that offer places shall include on its web site, an address dedicated to selective processes, which include each of the calls and acts arising from them, incorporate, whenever possible, the relationships of admitted and excluded candidates, as well as relations of approved in each of the exercises in accordance with the current legislation on data protection.
12. the presentation of instances and, where appropriate, the payment of the corresponding fee, will be held form telematics in those ministries and public bodies that have such possibility in your electronic records.
Ministries and public agencies that do not have electronic registration for the processing of the registration of candidates in the selective tests, can establish agreements of entrustment of management with the Ministry of finance and public administration to facilitate that is carried out through the www.administración.gob.es general access point.
The processing of information by electronic means shall take into account provisions of the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of data of a Personal nature.
13. the calls for selective processes, derived from this offer, may establish mandatory that applicants who pass these tests requested destination exclusively by electronic means when the relevant conditions, in view of the provisions of article 27.6 of law 11/2007, of 22 June, of electronic access of citizens to public services.
14. them calls of them processes selective and its bases, as well as all them information that affect to them calls and to the development of all them processes selective, is which want the character of the relationship binding with the Administration, will be sent to the mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org by the organ convener, to allow the greater follow-up possible through them channels of attention to the citizen as well as the publication, at the point of www.administración.gob.es general access, information on calls for proposals, their bases and other information related to the selective processes. In addition the processes of promotion internal are published also in the Portal works.
15. on the basis of call be taken into account the necessary reduction of administrative burdens to citizens, facilitating and simplifying relations between host and applicants.
16. the departments may implement measures economic to facilitate preparation such as grants or scholarships, as well as other kinds of measures which it shall provide in accordance with budgetary availability and existing measures for containment of public spending.
17. in accordance with it established in the Real Decree 522 / 2006, of 28 of April, by which is suppresses the contribution of photocopies of documents of identity in them procedures administrative of it Administration General of the State and of its organisms public linked or dependent, not is will require photocopy of the document accrediting of identity or card equivalent in the presentation of requests to participate in processes selective.
18. with the aim of reducing incorporation of personal official interim deadlines, they will benefit, in General, the actions already carried out in selective ordinary processes, in accordance with the resolution of the Secretary's public management, February 24, 2009, which establishes the procedure for approval and management of lists of candidates to the General Administration of the State bodies , whose selection was entrusted to the Commission permanent of selection. For the rest of the bodies and scales will be required authorization of the General Directorate of the public function.
Article 4. Access and advocacy for people with disabilities.
1. in accordance with the provisions of article 59 of law 7/2007, of 12 April, 7 per cent of the places to be covered by people with disabilities, considering as such those defined in paragraph 2, article 4, of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2013, of 29 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law of rights of persons with disabilities will be reserved and its inclusion social, whenever exceed them processes selective and prove their disability and the compatibility with the performance of the tasks.
2 of 7 per cent, indicated in the previous section, rooms can be reserved so that 2 per cent of the places is to be covered by those who prove intellectual disabilities and 5 per cent of the places is it for people to credited any disability.
Also, this offer includes 7 percent of vacancies approved by the Royal Decree-Law 5/2014, 4 April, which provides an additional and extraordinary public employment offer for the momentum of the fight against tax fraud and the application of the measures provided for in the law 27/2013, December 27 rationalization and sustainability of the Local Administration.
In the aforementioned Royal Decree-Law was authorized a total of 376 seats of free admission, 210 in the scale of civil servants of Local Administration with enabling national and 166 in various bodies of officers assigned to the State tax administration agency.
27 squares that result from applying the reservation of 7 per cent are included in the present Royal Decree, corresponding 8 squares (2 per cent) to the quota for those who prove intellectual disability and the 19 other (5%) to the quota of people showing any other kind of disability.
3. in the field of the administration of justice a 5 per cent quota is reserved for people with disabilities in grade equal or superior to 33 per cent, in accordance with the provisions of organic law 6/1985, of 1 July, the judicial branch, as the staff with their own specific legislation, as indicated in article 4 , law 7/2007, of 12 April, the Basic Statute of the public employee.
4. to the content of this article will be of application set out in Royal Decree 2271 / 2004 of 3 December, which regulates access to public employment and the provision of jobs for persons with disabilities.
5. in selective tests, including selective courses or internships, will be established for people with previously defined disabilities who request it, adaptations and necessary reasonable adjustments of time and means for their implementation, in accordance with the provisions of the order PRE/1822/2006, of June 9, by which establish general criteria for the adaptation of additional times in the selective processes for access to public employment of persons with disability.
6 places reserved for persons with disabilities will convene together with ordinary places or through independent call to the process-free, guaranteed, in any case, the individual character of the processes.
The spaces reserved for people with intellectual disabilities will be conducted independent call, except the internal promotion which is convened jointly with the rest of it.
7. in the event that any of applicants with disabilities that had arisen by the reservation quota exceeds the exercises and does not receive plaza in the abovementioned quota, being his score greater than that obtained by other applicants of the general access system, this will be included in order of score in general access system.
8. in the annexes of the present Royal Decree figure the reservation of places in bodies, scales or categories whose activities or functions are supported, to a greater extent, with the possible existence of a disability. The number of seats reserved will be collected in the corresponding bases specific of them calls.
9. the places reserved for persons with disabilities that are deserted in the processes of free access, may not accumulate the general shift.
10. in the processes of internal promotion, vacancies reserved for people with disabilities that are deserted will accrue to the general shift of these processes of internal promotion.
Article 5. Internal promotion.
1. within the framework of the regulatory legislation of internal promotion processes are called places for groups and subgroups of the personal career and workforce official professional classification.
The squares that are authorized by internal promotion, detailing its distribution are included in annex VI.
2. these processes of internal promotion will convene together with ordinary calls for new entrants, or through independent call.
3. the internal promotion will take place through selective processes that ensure compliance with the constitutional principles of equality, merit and ability as well as those referred to in article 55.2 of the law 7/2007, of 12 April.
4. in accordance with the second transitional provision of the aforementioned law, the fixed workforce that the entry into force of the same is as a staff officer, or pass to perform them under evidence of selection or promotion convened prior to that date, you can continue to play them. Also, you can participate in the selective processes of internal promotion called by the system of competition, those bodies and scales that appear attached functions or positions that play, together with the personal officer.
5 both labor as the official staff, must be in possession of the required qualifications, have an antiquity of at least two years of active service in the professional group or subgroup from which it promotes, serve the remainder of the requirements required and the corresponding selective test.
Will be the bases specific of each call which will determine them collective that may participate in each process and the characteristics and conditions of the same.
6 they will be assessed to fixed working staff involved in these processes as merit in the phase of competition effective services as fixed workforce, as well as overcome selective tests to access this status.
7. it promotion internal of the squares that is authorized in the scope of the Convention only is governed by it willing in the same.
8. the ministerial departments can implement economic measures to facilitate the preparation of the internal promotion such as grants or scholarships or other types of measures to be taken in accordance with budgetary availability.
Article 6. Charged with management.
1. in the event that there are no lists of candidates from the selective ordinary processes, in the framework of the provisions of article 15 of the law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure, for reasons of efficiency and favorable of the General direction of the public function report , may entrust is the management material of tests selective of personal official acting to them ministries u organisms of which depend on them positions of work that should be covered by personal official interim.
2. the competition for it call and resolution of tests selective for personal labor fixed, by them procedures of promotion internal and access free in the field of the III Convention only for the personal labor of it Administration General of the State, corresponds to the address General of it function public, that may entrust the management to them different departments Ministerial, according to it established in the article 30.1 of the cited Convention.
3. the material management entrusted to in the two preceding paragraphs will be made in the following activities: receipt of requests to participate in selective tests; proposed resolutions by which are declared approved lists of admitted and excluded and indicated the place and the date of commencement of the first year, as well as the relationship of excluded candidates, with an indication of the causes of exclusion; proposal of members that must serve the courts trials qualifiers; management of operations necessary for the material development of the exercises; reception of documents showing the conditions of capacity and requirements in the calls to which article 23 of the General Regulation of staff income refers to the service of the General Administration of the State and Provision of jobs of work and promotion professional of the officials civilians of the General Administration of the State, approved by the Royal Decree 364/1995 , of 10 of March, and any other procedure related with them activities of the process selective whose management is entrusted, whenever not suppose alteration of the ownership of the competition or of them elements substantive of its exercise.
4. them expenses originated by it management material object of these parcels shall be borne to charge of the section budget of the Ministry u body to which is entrusted the management.
5. the term of the encomiendas of management must include in the formalization of the same instrument.
6. the entrustment of management does not imply transfer of the ownership of competencies or the substantive elements of the exercise. It is the responsibility of the competent authority, or to which it has delegated, issue acts or resolutions of legal character to give support or in which specific activity material subject to the present task of management to integrate.
Sole additional provision. Offer of employment of local corporations.
Local corporations that pass your public job offer must submit passing the same agreements, to the General Administration of the State for the purposes of the provisions of article 56.1 of law 7/1985, of 2 April, regulating the Bases of the Local regime, respecting the criteria set out in article 21 of the law 22/2013 , of 23 December, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 6 of the same.
Sole final provision. Entry into force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid, on March 22, 2015.
The Minister of finance and public administration, CRISTOBAL MONTORO ROMERO ANNEX I NEW INCOME General of State personnel management official subgroup A1 general quota reserve persons with disabilities Total places people with general disabilities people with intellectual disability LAWYERS 0903 State administration bodies of the STATE.
24 1 25 0605 ARCHITECTS OF PUBLIC FINANCES.
CARRERA DIPLOMÁTICA .
16 1 17 0006 SPECIAL OPTIONAL CIVIL MARINE.
10 10 0304 OPTIONAL OF ARCHIVISTS, LIBRARIANS AND ARCHAEOLOGISTS.
8 0304I OPTIONAL OF ARCHIVISTS, LIBRARIANS AND ARCHAEOLOGISTS (FILES).
5 0 5 0304J OPTIONAL OF ARCHIVISTS, LIBRARIANS AND ARCHAEOLOGISTS (LIBRARIES).
10 1 11 0305 OPTIONAL CURATORS AT MUSEUMS.
30 2 32 0900 OPTIONAL PRISON HEALTH.
20 20 1209 PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDERS.
24 1 25 1406 AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERS.
38 2 40 0100 ENGINEERS AGRONOMISTS.
36 2 38 1000 INGENIEROS DE CAMINOS, CANALES Y PUERTOS.
28 1 29 0701 STATE MINING ENGINEERS.
INGENIEROS DE MONTES .
2 0 2 0607 ENGINEERS OF MOUNTAINS OF PUBLIC FINANCES.
9 1 10 1103 ENGINEERS GEOGRAPHERS.
5 0 5 0700 INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERS OF THE STATE.
INGENIEROS NAVALES .
10 1 11 0603 INSPECTORS OF THE SOIVRE.
MÉDICOS TITULARES .
10 1 11 0102 NATIONAL VETERINARIAN.
7 0 7 1111 SUPERIOR OF CIVIL ADMINISTRATORS OF THE ESTATE.
38 2 40 0606 TOP OF STATISTICIANS IN THE STATE.
13 1 14 0621 TOP OF MANAGEMENT PROPERTY.
13 1 14 0011 SUPERIOR OF INSPECTORS OF HACIENDA OF THE STATE.
19 1 20 1502 SUPERIOR OF LABOUR INSPECTORS AND SOCIAL SECURITY.
11 1 12 1400 UPPER STATE METEOROLOGISTS.
5 0 5 1166 TOP OF SYSTEMS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY E.
62 3 65 0601 SUPERIOR TECHNICAL-COMMERCIAL AND STATE ECONOMISTS.
20 1 21 0902 SENIOR TECHNICIANS FROM PENITENTIARY INSTITUTIONS.
15 15 0007I SUPERIOR DE SURVEILLANCE CUSTOMS, ESP. RESEARCH.
3 3 0007J SUPERIOR DE SURVEILLANCE CUSTOMS, ESP. NAVIGATION.
2 2 0007 K TOP OF SURVEILLANCE CUSTOMS, ESP. PROPULSION 2 2 0013 SENIOR INSPECTORS OF STATE INSURANCE.
8 0 8 0012 SENIOR AUDITORS AND AUDITORS OF THE STATE 20 1 21 0005 TRANSLATORS INTERPRETERS.
Cuerpos y Escalas de la Administración de la Seguridad Social
SUP. ACTUARIES, STATISTICS. S.S. SCALE ECONOMISTS AND ACTUARIES.
SUP. ACTUARIES, STATISTICS. AND ECONOMISTS S.S. SCALE STATISTICS. AND ECONOM.
8 0 8 1603 TOP OF AUDITORS AND AUDITORS OF THE MANAGEMENT OF THE SOCIAL S..
9 0 9 1600 TOP LAWYERS IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF SOCIAL SECURITY.
16 1 17 1604 SENIOR TECHNICIANS FROM THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION.
17 1 18 scales of agencies autonomous 6154 SCIENTISTS TOP OF THE DEFENSE.
5 0 5 6152 SCIENTISTS HOLDERS OF PUBLIC RESEARCH ORGANISM.
120 10 130 6151 SCIENTIFIC RESEARCHERS OF THE IPO.
13 1 14 6449 MEDICOS-INSPECTORES C. INSPECTION OF HEALTH ADMINISTRATION OF THE S.S.
9 0 9 6150 THE OPIS RESEARCH PROFESSORS.
4 0 4 5700 TOP OF TRAFFIC TECHNICIANS.
9 1 10 6000S ORGANISMS SELF-EMPLOYED, ESP MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUE. HEALTH AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS.
32 3 35 6200 TECHNICAL OPTIONAL SUPERIOR OF OO.AA. OF THE M. BUILDING.
5 0 5 5900 TECHNICAL OPTIONAL SUPERIOR OF OO.AA. OF THE M. ENVIRONMENT.
23 23 6155 TECHNICAL SUPERIOR SPECIALIZED OF THE IPO.
28 3 31 5600P GRADUATES SUPERIOR OF OO.AA. OF THE MITC, ESP. PROPERTY INDUSTRY.
9 0 9 6305 QUALIFIED TOP OF THE I.N.S.H.T.
19 1 20 total A1 952 51 1,003 subgroup A2 fit general book people with disabilities Total squares people with disability general people with disability intellectual bodies of the administration of the State 0617 ARCHITECTS TECHNICAL to THE SERVICE OF THE HACIENDA PUBLIC 23 1
24 0313 HELPERS OF FILES, LIBRARIES AND MUSEUMS 12 1 13 0313I HELPERS OF FILES, LIBRARIES AND MUSEUMS (FILES) 8 8 0313J HELPERS OF FILES, LIBRARIES AND MUSEUMS (LIBRARIES) 29 3 32 0313 M ASSISTANTS OF FILES, LIBRARIES AND MUSEUMS (MUSEUMS) 11 11 0616 GRADUATES COMMERCIAL OF THE STATE 11 1 12 0619 GRADUATES IN STATISTICS OF THE BEEN 28 3 31 1416 DIPLOMA IN METEOROLOGY OF THE STATE 7 7 0009I EXECUTIVE OF THE SVA, SPECIALTY OF RESEARCH 4 4 0009J EXECUTIVE OF THE SVA, SPECIALTY OF NAVIGATION 4 4 0009 K EXECUTIVE OF THE SVA, 4 4 0911 NURSES FROM PRISON 10 10 1122 INSTITUTIONS PROPULSION SPECIALTY
MANAGEMENT OF THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF THE 110 10 120 STATE MANAGEMENT AGENCIES, FREELANCERS, ESP 6014S. HEALTH AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS 19 1 20 1177 MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND INFORMATICS OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE 73 7 80 0406 ENGINEERS STATE ARSENALS OF THE NAVY 7 7 1011 TECHNICAL ENGINEERS WORKS PUBLIC 36 36 0615 12 1 13 1120 ENGINEERS SOIVRE ENGINEERS SURVEYING 16 16 0618 I FORESTRY TECHNICAL NGENIEROS TO THE SERVICE OF THE HAC. PUBLIC 4 4 1510 SUBINSPECTORS OF EMPLOYMENT and SAFETY SOCIAL 27 1 28 0015 TECHNICAL AUDIT and ACCOUNTING 46 4 50 0016 CADASTRAL 6 6 0014 114 FINANCE TECHNICIAN MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN 15 129 bodies and scales of the administration of Social Security 1610 S. Administration MANAGEMENT S. 17 1 18 1610I MANAGEMENT OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE S.S., ESP. AUDIT and ACCOUNTING 11 1 12 scale bodies autonomous 6156 TECHNICAL SPECIALIZED OF THE OPIS 22 1 23 5014 GRADUATES SCHOOLS TECHNIQUES OF GRADE AVERAGE OO.AA. OF THE MAP (fishing) 17 17 Total 688 51 739 A2 subgroup C1 general quota reserve persons with disabilities Total places persons with disabilities general persons with disability intellectual 21 21 bodies of the administration of the State AGENTS of the SVA, SPECIALTY RESEARCH 0010I 0010J AGENTS of the SVA, MARITIME SPECIALTY 21 21 0921 ASSISTANTS OF INSTITUTIONS PRISON 275 275 5024 THE OPIS RESEARCH ASSISTANTS 27 1 28 1135 H GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE management EST., ESP. TREASURY AGENTS.
19 1 20 1429 OBSERVERS OF METEOROLOGY OF THE STATE 12 1 13 1188 TECHNICAL AUXILIARY OF COMPUTER OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE STATE 84 8 92 scales of agencies autonomous 5431J AUXILIARY FILES, LIBRARIES and MUSEUMS OO.AA. OF THE MCU (LIBRARIES) 20 1 21 Total C1 479 12 491 subgroup C2 fit general book per people with disabilities Total places persons with disabilities general people with intellectual disabilities the 1146 State administration bodies GENERAL ASSISTANT OF THE administration of the STATE 70 7 77 0424 OFFICERS OF ARSENALS OF THE NAVY 9 1 10 Total 79 8 87 TOTAL STAFF OFFICER 2.198 122 C2
2,320 personal labor fit general book people with disabilities Total squares people with disability general people with disability intellectual PERSONAL LABOUR (CONVENTION CAPN) 10 1 11 PERSONAL LABOR CONVENTION ONLY 324 20 70 414 PERSONAL LABOR OUT OF CONVENTION 15 15 Total L 349 21 70 440 TOTAL PERSONAL LABOR 349 21 70
440 TOTAL GENERAL GENERAL ADMINISTRATION OF STATE 2.547 143 70 2.760 E. P. Empresariales and public bodies Personal official subgroup A1
Fit general book people with disability Total squares people with disability general people with disability intellectual bodies of the administration of the State UPPER C. TECHNICAL SAFETY NUCLEAR and P. RADIOLOGICAL CSN 19 1 20 TOTAL PERSONAL OFFICIAL 19 1 20 Personal labor fit general book people with disability Total squares people with disabilities general people with disability intellectual CENTER FOR THE DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGICAL INDUSTRIAL (CDTI) 3 3 COMMISSION NATIONAL OF THE MARKET OF VALUES (CNMV) 11 1 12 CONSORTIUM OF COMPENSATION OF INSURANCE 6 6 ENTITY PUBLIC BUSINESS ENAIRE 45 45 FACTORY NATIONAL OF CURRENCY AND RING 51 5 56 INSTITUTE CERVANTES 1 1 INSTITUTE CREDIT OFFICIAL 4 4 INSTITUTE SPANISH OF TRADE EXT ERIOR (ICEX) 11 1 12 NATIONAL PRADO MUSEUM 10 1 11 STATE PORTS AND PORT AUTHORITIES 81 4 85 RESCUE SOCIETY AND MARITIME SAFETY (SASEMAR) 15 15 PRISON LABOUR AND TRAINING FOR EMPLOYMENT 2 2 TOTAL STAFF WORK 240 12 252 TOTAL GENERAL E. P. BUSINESS AND PUBLIC BODIES
259 13 272 TOTAL GENERAL 2,806 156 70 3,032 ANNEX II staff of the administration of Justice quota general persons with disabilities Total capacity BODY OF FORENSIC DOCTORS 66-4-70 BODY OF PRACTITIONERS OF THE INST book. NAL. TOXICOLOGY and C. FORENSIC 12 12 BODY OF PROCEDURAL and ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT 267 13 280 BODY OF PROCEDURAL and ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING 714 38 752 PROCEDURAL RELIEF 714 38 752 Total 1,773 93 1,866 squares that correspond to the Ministry of Justice general quota reserve disabled Total squares FORENSIC MEDICAL CORPS 16 1 17 INST BODY OF PRACTITIONERS. NAL. TOXICOLOGY and C. FORENSIC 12 12 BODY OF PROCEDURAL and ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT 63 3 66 BODY OF LITIGATION and ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDINGS 114 6 120 RELIEF PROCEDURAL 100 6 106 Total 305 16 321 squares that correspond to CC. AA by transfer of personal media fit general reserve persons with disabilities Total squares FORENSIC MEDICAL CORPS 50 3 53 BODY OF 204 10 214 BODY HANDLING LITIGATION and ADMINISTRATIVE LITIGATION and ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT 600 32 632 PROCEDURAL RELIEF 614 32 646 Total 1,468 77 1,545 of the total number of squares that are called, 50% are reserved for its provision for internal promotion , of conformity with it established in the law organic of the power Judicial.
ANNEX III personnel of the Ministry of education, culture and Personal official subgroup A2 quota general sport reserve persons with disabilities Total places persons with disabilities general people with intellectual disabilities TEACHERS 0597 State administration bodies 23 1 24 23 1 24 TOTAL STAFF of the MINISTRY OF EDUCATION A2 Total 23 1 24
ANNEX IV scales of officials of Administration Local with habilitation of character national access free fit general book people with disabilities Total squares people with disability general people with disability intellectual 3015 SUBSCALE OF SECRETARIA-INTERVENCION 16 9 25 3012 SUBSCALE OF SECRETARIAT, CATEGORY OF ENTRY 12 3 15 3014 SUBSCALE OF INTERVENTION-TREASURY, CATEGORY OF ENTRY 9 1 10 Total access free 37 13
50. internal promotion quota general reserve persons with disabilities Total places persons with disabilities general persons with intellectual disabilities by change of category, the subscale: 3011 SUBSCALE OF SECRETARIAT, SUPERIOR 10 10 3013 SUBSCALE INTERVENCION-TESORERIA, CATEGORY TOP 14 1 15 by change of subscale: 3012
SUBSCALE OF SECRETARIAT, CATEGORY OF ENTRY 10 10 3014 SUBSCALE INTERVENCION-TESORERIA, CATEGORY OF 14 1 15 Total INPUT 48 2 50 internal promotion ANNEX V places personal statutory hospital network of the statutory defence staff general quota reserve persons with disabilities Total seats
Disabled general persons with intellectual disability PRACTITIONERS SPECIALISTS OF AREA 2 2 30 DUES 30 TECHNICAL SPECIALISTS 10 10 Total 42 0 0 42 ANNEX VI PROMOTION INTERNAL General of State personnel management official subgroup A1 general quota reservation people with disabilities Total places persons with disabilities general persons with intellectual disability bodies of the waste the State 0006 SPECIAL OPTIONAL OF MARINE CIVIL admin. 3 3 0304I OPTIONAL OF ARCHIVISTS, LIBRARIANS and ARCHAEOLOGISTS (FILES) 5 5 0304J OPTIONAL OF ARCHIVISTS, LIBRARIANS and ARCHAEOLOGISTS (LIBRARIES) 11 1 12 0305 OPTIONAL CONSERVATIVES MUSEUMS 2 2 1406 8 8 AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERS
1000 INGENIEROS DE CAMINOS, CANALES Y PUERTOS 4 4 0607 MONTES OF THE TREASURY PUBLIC 4 4 1103 ENGINEERS ENGINEERS GEOGRAPHERS 2 2 1402 ENGINEERS NAVAL 5 5 0603 INSPECTORS OF SOIVRE 4 4 1111 SUPERIOR OF CIVIL ADMINISTRATORS OF THE 4 4 0606 STATISTICAL UPPER STATE STATE 5 5 0621 UPPER MANAGEMENT CADASTRAL 8 8 0011 SUPERIOR OF INSPECTORS OF FINANCE, THE STATE 47 3 50 1502 SUPERIOR OF LABOUR INSPECTORS AND SAFETY SOCIAL 8 8 1400 TOP METEOROLOGISTS FROM THE STATE 8 8 1166 TOP OF SYSTEMS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY E.
9 1 10 0601 SUPERIOR COMMERCIAL TECHNICIANS AND ECONOMISTS FROM THE STATE 6 6 0902 TOP 25 25 PRISONS MONITORING CUSTOMS, ESP SUPERIOR 0007I TECHNICIANS. 3 3 0007J SUPERIOR DE SURVEILLANCE CUSTOMS, ESP RESEARCH. NAVIGATION 2 2 0007 K SUPERIOR SURVEILLANCE CUSTOMS, ESP. PROPULSION 2 2 0013 SENIOR INSPECTORS OF 4 4 0012 SENIOR AUDITORS and AUDITORS OF THE STATE STATE INSURANCE 28 2 30 bodies and the administration of Social Security 1603 scales TOP OF AUDITORS and AUDITORS OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF S. SOCIAL 8 8 1604 SENIOR TECHNICIANS FROM THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION 9 1
10 scales of agencies autonomous 6154 SCIENTIFIC SUPERIOR OF THE DEFENSE 7 7 6152 SCIENTIFIC HOLDERS OF AGENCY PUBLIC OF RESEARCH 35 2 37 6151 RESEARCHERS SCIENTIFIC OF THEM OPIS 77 4 81 6150 TEACHERS OF RESEARCH OF THEM OPIS 43 2 45 5700 TOP OF TECHNICAL OF TRAFFICKING 5
5 6000 TECHNICAL OF MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONS AUTONOMOUS 19 1 20 6000S TECHNICAL OF MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONS AUTONOMOUS, ESP. HEALTH and CONSUMPTION 5 5 5900 TECHNICIANS OPTIONAL TOP OO.AA. M. ENVIRONMENT 10 10 5001 TECHNICIANS OPTIONAL TOP 10 10 6155 TECHNICAL SUPERIOR MAP OO.AA. OF THE 43 2 45 Total 478 19 497 A1 OPIS SPECIALISED subgroup A2 general quota reserve Total squares general people disabled people disabled people with intellectual disabilities 4 4 bodies of the administration of the State 0617 TECHNICAL ARCHITECTS in THE SERVICE OF THE PUBLIC FINANCE 0313I HELPERS OF ARCHIVES, LIBRARIES and MUSEUMS (FILES) 7 7 HELPERS OF ARCHIVES, LIBRARIES and MUSEUMS (LIBRARIES) 0313J 24 1 25 0313 M ASSISTANTS OF ARCHIVES, LIBRARIES and MUSEUMS (MUSEUMS) 3 3 1416 GRADUATES IN MET EOROLOGIA 19 1 20 STATE EXECUTIVE OF THE SVA, SPECIALTY 0009I OF 4 4 RESEARCH EXECUTIVE OF THE SVA, SPECIALTY 0009J OF NAVIGATION 4 4 0009 K EXECUTIVE OF THE SVA, SPECIALITY PROPULSION 4 4 1122 4 80 STATE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION MANAGEMENT
84 1177 MANAGEMENT OF SYSTEMS AND COMPUTER OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE STATE 34 2 36 1120 ENGINEERS TECHNICAL IN TOPOGRAPHY 1 1 1510 SUBINSPECTORS OF EMPLOYMENT AND SAFETY SOCIAL 4 4 0015 TECHNICAL OF AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING 7 7 0016 TECHNICAL OF MANAGEMENT CADASTRAL 8 8 0014 TECHNICAL OF HACIENDA 284 16
300 bodies and scales of the administration of Social Security 1610 S.S. Administration MANAGEMENT
38 2 40 scales of agencies autonomous 6156 TECHNICAL SPECIALIZED OF THE OPIS 40 2 42 5014 GRADUATES SCHOOLS TECHNIQUES OF GRADE BETWEEN OO.AA. 5 5 Total 570 28 598 A2 MAP subgroup C1 general quota reserve persons with disabilities Total places persons with disabilities general people with intellectual disabilities
Bodies of the Government AGENTS of the SVA, SPECIALTY RESEARCH 10 10 0010J 0010I AGENTS of the SVA, MARITIME 10 10 1135 H GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE management EST SPECIALTY., ESP. AGENTS FINANCE PUBLIC 283 17 300 1135N GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE ADMON EST., ESP. STATISTICAL 28 2 30 1135 GENERAL ADMINISTRATION OF THE STATE ADMINISTRATION 377 23 400 0416 MASTERS OF ARSENALS OF ARMED 7 7 1188 TECHNICAL AUXILIARY COMPUTER OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE STATE 41 2 43 scales of autonomous bodies 5000 ENVIRONMENTAL AGENTS OF 30 30 ENVIRONMENT m. OO.AA.
5431I AUXILIARY FILES, LIBRARIES and MUSEUMS OO.AA. OF THE MCU (FILES) 13 1 14 5431J AUX ARCHIVES, LIBRARIES and MUSEUMS OO.AA. OF THE MCU (LIBRARIES) 19 1 20 5431 M AUXILIARY FILES, LIBRARIES and MUSEUMS OO.AA. OF THE MCU (MUSEUMS) 8 8 5024 20 1 21 Total 846 47 893 C1 OPIS RESEARCH ASSISTANTS subgroup C2 general quota reserve persons with disabilities Total plaz as general disabled persons with intellectual disability bodies of the 1146 State GENERAL administration ASSISTANT administration of the 323 23 54 400 STATE Total 323 23 54 400 C2 TOTAL STAFF OFFICER 2,217 117 54 2.388 Personal labor general quota reserve persons with disabilities Total places people with d iscapacidad general people with intellectual disabilities WORKFORCE AGREEMENT ONLY 280 17 297 PERSONAL LABOUR (CONVENTION CAPN) 21 1 22 Total L 301 18 319 TOTAL PERSONAL LABOUR 301 18 319 TOTAL GENERAL GENERAL STATE ADMINISTRATION 2.518 135 54 2.707 E. P. Empresariales and public bodies Personal func ionario subgroup A1 general quota reserve persons with disabilities Total places people with disabilities general people with intellectual disabilities administration bodies of the UPPER State NUCLEAR SAFETY TECHNICAL C. and p. RADIOLOGICAL CSN 1 1 TOTAL STAFF OFFICER 1 1 TOTAL GENERAL e. P. BUSINESS and ENTITIES PUBLIC 1
Search Translated Laws of Spain