Order Pre/578/2015, Of 27 March, Which Determines The Starting Date Of The Effective Exercise Of The Functions Transferred To The Ministry Of Development By Law 3/2013, June 4, Of Creation Of The National Commission Of The Markets And The C...
Original Language Title: Orden PRE/578/2015, de 27 de marzo, por la que se determina la fecha de inicio del ejercicio efectivo de las funciones transferidas al Ministerio de Fomento por la Ley 3/2013, de 4 de junio, de creación de la Comisión Nacional de los Mercados y la C...
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-3653
The law 3/2013, June 4, creation of the National Commission of markets and competition, in its fourth transitional provision, establishes that the National Commission of markets and competition will continue exercising functions transferred to the ministries until the moment in which the ministerial departments with the means to exercise them effectively.
In this sense, the sixth transitional provision of Royal Decree 657/2013, 30 August, which approves the Organic Statute of the National Commission of the markets and competition has that by order of the Minister of the Presidency, a proposal from the ministerial department that assumes the functions and of the ministries of economy and competitiveness and of finance and public administration will be determined the date from which this ministerial department will begin to exercise effectively the powers concerned.
In order to determine the date mechanisms of coordination between the Ministry of development and the National Commission of markets and competition have been established in order to carry out the transfer of the personal and material resources effectively and without prejudice of the transfer functions that were playing.
In addition, in accordance with provisions of the fourth additional provision of Act 3/2013, 4 June, have been approved, by virtue of Royal Decree 121/2015, on 27 February, the necessary modifications in the Real Decree 452/2012, of 5 March, by which develops the basic organizational structure of the Ministry of public works and amending the Royal Decree 1887 / 2011 of 30 December, which establishes the basic organizational structure of the ministerial departments, in order to adapt it to the powers transferred to it, having been adapted its budget to the new competences required distribution.
Finally, to give the proper fulfillment of the new functions entrusted to the Ministry of public works, the order determines personnel being transferred to it by be performing services related to the transferred functions.
In his virtue, a joint proposal from the Minister of promotion, of the Minister of economy and competitiveness and Minister of finance and public administration, I have: first. Effective exercise of the functions assigned to the Ministry of public works.
1. the Ministry of public works begins, the day on which it takes effect this order, the effective exercise of the functions that the law 3/2013, June 4, of creation of the National Commission of the markets and competition has attributed to him, in the conditions laid down in the Act and its implementing regulations in this order.
2. starting from this date the Ministry of development subrogates in all rights and obligations provided for in the contracts, agreements and other arrangements perfected by the National Commission of markets and competition in the field of competences transferred.
Second. Integration of personnel in the Ministry of public works.
1 are integrated into the Ministry of public works jobs and staff from national markets Commission official and competition that are listed in the annex to this order.
2. the effective integration occurs the day of the entry into force of this order, developing functions that correspond to him, going to rely on organic and functionally of the mentioned Ministry.
3. the personnel which is integrated into the Ministry of public works will continue in active service situation or that applicable at the time of the integration, retaining its status as official, antiquity and the personal grade that would have recognized.
4 posts and transferred staff will be incorporated into the General Sub-Directorate of Postal regime.
Third party. Efficiency.
This order will produce effect from the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, 27 March 2015.-the Vice-President of the Government and Minister of the Presidency, Soraya Sáenz de Santamaría Antón.
Relationship of jobs and personal civil servant that is integrated into the Ministry of promotion Id since (CNSP) since level surnames and name NRP 3268283 head of unit of Relac annex. International.
28 Pétrement Rodríguez, m. ª Jesus.
5040826924A6000 2737860 Chief Postal Inspection Service.
26 romerales Miguel, Cristina J.
5079606924A1418 3822798 Chief Postal Inspection Service.
26 Hernández Soto, Jose.
0040856168A1418 2401977 Chief Postal Inspection Service.
26 Martinez mile, Pedro.
1457644046A1418 2706945 Postal technical Inspector.
24 well Molina, Christopher.
0111448402A1122 4692412 Instructor records.
3975927 head section.
2863498 head section.
22. Red pedroche, m. ª Carmen.
5068295846A1431 5060030 head section.
20 gallego Sanchez, María de los Ángeles.
Search Translated Laws of Spain