Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-3778
The entry in force of the Real Decree 628 / 2014, of 18 of July, by which is regulate them peculiarities of the regime of authorizations for driving vehicles belonging to them forces armed and to it guard Civil, implies a change in the registration and the management of such authorizations and, consequently, forces to the Ministry of Defense to adapt their procedures and procedures to them new requirements.
In article 5.1 of the aforementioned Royal Decree, gathered that by order of the Minister of the Interior, schools and organizations of the armed forces and the General Directorate of the Civil Guard entitled shall be determined for issuing authorisations to drive vehicles belonging to these institutions, that can be redeemed for equivalents provided for in articles 4 and 25 , respectively, of the regulation General of drivers, approved by the Royal Decree 818 / 2009, of 8 de mayo.
In its article 20(2) that the Secretary General technique of the Ministry of defence will be the body responsible for the registration of drivers of the armed forces, and in paragraph 4 of the same article, mark the register security measures will be high level pursuant to the current legislation on the sets.
He article 21 of the mentioned real Decree, details all them data that should appear in each record of drivers, and the article 22 establishes that the treatment and the assignment of them data contained in them records of drivers corresponding, is subject to it willing in it law organic 15 / 1999, of 13 of December, of protection of data of character Personal and its regulation of development , and that transferable between the respective records of drivers of the armed forces and the Civil Guard as well as the registration of drivers and offenders from the General direction of traffic and vice versa. Pursuant to its second additional provision, such transfer, be held by electronic means through the interconnection of the databases from their respective records.
In its articles 16 and 19 sets a new model of permit military of driving and authorization for driving vehicles that transported goods dangerous, both in format card.
Finally, the fourth final provision authorizes the Minister of Defense, in the field of its competences, to dictate how many provisions are necessary for the development of Royal Decree 628/2014, July 18.
In his virtue, I have: article 1. Purpose and scope of application.
This ministerial order, in the field of the Ministry of Defense, aims to set the general structure, characteristics and articulation of the register of drivers of the armed forces (RECONFAS) and regulate the general procedure for granting of authorizations referred to in the Royal Decree 628/2014, of 18 July, which regulates the peculiarities of the system of authorizations to drive vehicles belonging to the armed forces and the Civil Guard.
Article 2. Registration of drivers of the forces armed.
1. the RECONFAS will collect and manage in an automated manner, the personal data of the driving (PMC) or special authorization permit holders to drive vehicles carrying dangerous goods by road (authorization TPC), as well as their behavior and sanctions for acts related to the traffic and road safety, in order to check compliance with the requirements laid down by the regulations in force.
2. responsibility of the Secretary General technique of the Ministry of defence (SEGENTE-MINISDEF), will be provided to all the organs involved, a single management and information system that gives support to the database RECONFAS, according to the provisions in the Real Decree 628/2014, July 18, as well as the processes related to the issuance of the PMC and authorizations TPC.
3. Moreover, the system of management of the RECONFAS will have of utilities for the realization of the activities related with them processes of obtaining, Exchange, renewal, duplication and modification of data of them PMC and authorizations TPC, will show consultations, reports and statistics and will manage the process of printing in format card of plastic and of them authorizations temporary for driving listed in article 3(1) of the Royal Decree 628/2014, July 18.
4. the data entered in the RECONFAS to previous processes, will be supported by schools and bodies empowered to issue authorizations to drive vehicles belonging to the armed forces and the General direction of the Guardia Civil (organs authorised consignors of the armed forces), with the corresponding records of expedition.
5. in the annex I of this order ministerial is collects the model of authorization temporary for driving the vehicles military for which authorize them PMC /autorizaciones TPC that is outline.
6. on the part of the SEGENTE-MINISDEF a unique Office will be created to direct and control the RECONFAS, as well as for the centralized printing and distribution, of the PMC and TPC authorizations referred to in Royal Decree 628/2014, July 18.
7. the system of management and information of the RECONFAS preserve the confidentiality, security and integrity of them data that contains, according to the article 22 of the Real Decree 628 / 2014, of 18 of July.
8. in addition, you will be ready to connect electronically with the records of drivers and offenders from the General direction of traffic and the registry of drivers the direction General of the Guardia Civil, and remain with the defense system of Ministry staff information (SIPERDEF) and interface with the intranet of Ministry of defence personnel Portal.
Article 3. Protection of data included in the register of drivers of the forces armed.
1. the data contained in the RECONFAS and its treatment, files will be declared by order of the Minister of defence.
2. the holder of the body responsible for the record or file shall take measures of management and organisation that may be necessary to ensure, in any case, the confidentiality, security and integrity of the personal data in the registry and its use for the purposes for which it was collected.
Article 4. General procedure for issuing authorisations.
1. to begin any process of those mentioned in article 2(3) is required the filing of an application, according to the model of annex II, model tab of application of PMC / TPC authorization, to the corresponding authority authorized consignor of the armed forces.
Such request shall be accompanied by other documents depending on the procedure to perform (procurement, redemption, renewal, duplication and modification of data), as shown in the own annex II. The models necessary is collected in the annexes III to the VII.
2. the processing of any application will take place in an official way, thus leaving evidence of the need for the station of destination, work or service.
Article 5. Tests to be carried out.
1. the presentation of documentation and, in his case, the overcoming of psychophysical aptitude tests, control of knowledge, skills and behaviors in closed-loop control and control of skills and behaviors in circulation, will result in the generation of an Act and subsequent issuance of authorization that corresponds.
2. the checking procedure of overcoming each one of these tests, which will be carried out in accordance with the legislation on trafficking, circulation of motor vehicles and road safety, and whose qualification criteria should be based on those applied by the General Directorate of traffic, it is at the discretion of each army, and must be collected in its internal regulations.
3. media, programs, goals and methods used will be suitable for the teaching of driving in accordance with the legislation on trafficking, circulation of motor vehicles and road safety.
4. them vehicles military employees in them referred tests, to the extent that it allow its features special and them criteria operating that govern the endowment of material car in them forces armed, is adjusted to it willing in the regulation General of drivers, approved by the Real Decree 818 / 2009, of 8 of mayo.
5. to start practical training and carry out learning in ways open to general traffic, for A1 and A2 classes, and developing passable inside military installations and military land limited to classes F, bodies authorized armed forces shippers will provide to the applicant of an administrative authorization entitling him to complete his training according to annex VIII model of administrative authorization.
6. the unified models of documentation to perform any transaction can download on the respective web pages of the armed forces.
Available end only. Entry in force.
This ministerial order shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, April 6, 2015.-the Minister of Defense, Pedro Morenés Eulat.
ANNEX I here an image appears in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
ANNEX II here an image appears in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
ANNEX III here an image appears in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
Here is a picture in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
ANNEX V here an image appears in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
ANNEX VI here an image appears in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
ANNEX VII here appears an image in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
ANNEX VIII here an image appears in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain