Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4138
In exercise of the powers conferred by article 10(2). b) of law 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, the Commission directive of the upper Council of sports at its meeting of 18 December 2014, has finally adopted the amendment of articles 2, 3, 4, 6, 14, 44, 45, 46 and 48 of the statutes of the Spanish Federation of orientation authorizing their entry in the register of sports associations.
Pursuant to the provisions of article 31.7 of the sports law and article 12.3 of the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations and sports associations register, have the publication of the modification of the statutes of the Spanish Federation of guidance, contained in the annex to the present resolution.
Madrid, 26 March 2015.-the President of the upper Council of sports, Miguel Cardenal Carro.
ANNEX statutes of the Federation Spanish of orientation article 2.
1. the sport mode that the FEDO is orientation at any of the specialties set by the International Federation of orientation: O-Pie, O-Bicicleta of O-precision, O-esqui and mountain. In addition, are specialties of adventure Raids, Ultrascore-Rogaine and activities in which orientation is the basis of the competition.
The FEDO will be governed by the provisions of law 10/1990 of 15 October, sport; by the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations and sports associations registration; by the order ECI / 3567 / 2007, of 4 of December, by which is regulate them processes electoral in them federations sports Spanish, as well as by them others provisions that you are of application, by the present statutes and by them regulations that, respecting them standards earlier, are approved article 4.
(1. the FEDO, besides their activities own of Government, administration, management, organization and regulation of the orientation, exerts low it coordination and guardianship of the Council Superior of sports, them following functions public of character administrative: to) qualify and organize, in his case, them activities and competitions official of field State. For these purposes, the organisation of such competitions is understood to be referred to the general framework of the same regulation, as set out on the relevant federal regulations.
(b) Act in coordination with the federations and groupings of regional scope for the promotion of the orientation in the entire country.
(c) design, develop and run, where appropriate, with the federations and groupings of regional scope, the plans of preparation of high level athletes, as well as participate in the preparation of the annual lists of the same.
(d) collaborate with the administration of the State and the autonomous communities in the formation of technical sports and the prevention, control and suppression of the use of substances and pharmacological groups banned and non-regulatory methods in sport.
(e) organize or protect them competitions official of character international that are held in the territory of the State.
f) exercise disciplinary power sports, in the terms established by the law of sport, its specific provisions of development and the present statutes and regulations.
(g) exercise the control of them grants that assign to the associations and entities sports in the conditions that set the Council Superior of sports.
(h) run, in his case, the decisions of the Administrative Court of the sport.
2. the FEDO plays regard his associates functions of guardianship, control and supervision that recognized the sporting legal system 3. The FEDO acts in the exercise of their public functions of an administrative nature, are open to appeal before the Superior Sports Council, whose resolutions exhausted administrative remedies.
1. the territorial organization of the FEDO conforms to the State in the autonomous communities. Such an organization is made up of the following federations and groupings of regional scope: Andalusian Federation of the sport of orientation (F.A.D.O.).
Federació de Curses D' orientació de Catalunya (F.C.O.C.).
Federation of the Region of Murcia (F.O.R.M.) orientation.
Federation of the sport of orientation of the Valencian Community (F.E.D.O.C.V.).
Federation Extremeña de orientation (F.E.X.O.).
Federació Balear d ' Orientació (F.B.O.).
Federation of orientation of Castilla y León (F.O.C.Y.L.).
Federación Madrileña de orientation (F.E.M.A.D.O.).
Aragonese Federation of orientation (F.A.R.O.).
Federation of orientation of Castilla la Mancha (F.E.C.A.M.A.D.O.).
Federation Galician of orientation (FAITH. Ga.D.O.). There are also the following territorial delegations: Territorial delegation of the Basque country.
Canary Islands Territorial delegation.
Delegation Territorial de la Rioja.
Territorial delegation of Cantabria.
According to federations and associations of autonomous, and once go constituting formalized the agreement's integration referred to in article 9, they will become part of the Organization of the FEDO.
2. when in an autonomous region there were no regional Sports Federation, or had not been integrated into the FEDO, this may establish in this community, in coordination with the sports administration of the same, a Territorial delegation, respecting, in any case, the regional organization of the State.
3. representatives of these territorial delegations will be elected in the community according to democratic and representative criteria.
The powers of the territorial delegates are as follows: 3.1 in general, shall perform all those competences that the Spanish Federation have attributed in the community, being the Territorial delegate, the representative in any actions that are developed.
3.2 will represent the Spanish Federation at all acts which do not attend the Chairman or any member of the Board of Directors is expressly delegated the representation.
3.3 upper to the clubs of the community, constitutes the immediate authority in everything to do with the Spanish Federation.
3.4. it will form part of the General Assembly of the FEDO, bearing the representation of the community clubs.
3.5 organize activities and official competitions of territorial scope, according to the existing federal regulations.
3.6 you will coordinate, in accordance with the clubs of the community in the promotion of the orientation in the field of the community.
3.7 it will collaborate with the Spanish Federation, and the clubs of the community, in the technical sports training plans and courses.
3.8 will design, develop and run in accordance with the Spanish Federation and the clubs of the community, the preparation of high-level and high-performance athletes.
3.9 will provide for its approval to the Spanish Federation, its budget and the execution of the same. Send proof of expenditure required him by the Treasury of the FEDO.
3.10 will carry out licenses for the athletes in their community.
1. for the participation of operators, technicians and jueces-controladores activities or official sporting competitions will be must be in possession of the corresponding license in force, according to the minimum conditions laid down in law 10/1990 of 15 October, the sport, and its development provisions, this Statute and the regulations that pursuant to the same be approved. In addition, membership of the FEDO gets licensed sports.
2. operators licences shall be issued by the autonomous federations when these are integrated in the FEDO, and those inform holders of these data the FEDO, which immediately record them.
Counselors will request through their clubs sport license to the corresponding Autonomous Federation or, where appropriate, through clubs affiliated to the FEDO, in the case of non-existence of the Federation.
In those autonomous communities where there is no federations in this area or this can found integrated in the FEDO, material impossibility, or if so determined by the Autonomous Federation, the sports license is issued by the FEDO.
Without limiting the foregoing, the FEDO will provide for each counselor, through the regional Federation or, where appropriate, the corresponding club, a card which shall contain its name, category, region, number of license and logos of the Higher Council for sports, the FEDO and the Autonomous Federation.
Operators are classified in the categories as established by the International Federation of orientation determined by the Executive Committee of the General Assembly of the FEDO.
3 the sports license will reflect three concepts: to) the insurance referred to in article 59.2 of the Act 10/1990 of 15 October, sport; b) corresponding to the FEDO, and c fee) fee to the Autonomous Federation.
The total cost of the license will be the result of the sum of three previous concepts.
FEDO will coordinate with the federations of autonomous for the policies of sports insurance with minimum coverage that establishes the Real Decree 849/1993, of June 4, as well as civil liability, taking as a reference the amount for this purpose set the delegate Committee of the General Assembly of FEDO.
(4. the system of cast economic between it FEDO and them federations of field autonomic of the cost of the license is setting in them following terms: to) discounting the amount of the cost of the safe to is refers the paragraph previous of the present article, will correspond to FEDO the fifty (50) percent of the amount remaining, constituting them amounts resulting them fees to is refers the paragraph previous of the present article.
(b) them income corresponding to the fee of the FEDO will be directed primarily to finance its structure and operation.
5 will be disabled to get sports licence who have been sanctioned for doping, both at regional level and in the State and internationally, while they are serving the respective.
6 corresponds to the FEDO the development and permanent updating of census of sports licensing, which should be available to all regional federations, which may provide their own censuses or records of licenses issued, respecting, in any case, the data protection legislation.
1. the scope of the sport when they are activities or official State-level and, where appropriate, international competitions, or affect people who participate in them, extends to breaches of rules of the game or competition, and general rules sports alamani in Act 10/1990 of 15 October, the sport, the organic law 3/2013 , of 20 of June, of protection of the health of the athlete and fight against the doping in the sport, the Law 19 / 2007, of 11 of July, against the violence, the racism, the xenophobia and the intolerance in the sport, the Real Decree 1591 / 1992, of 23 of December, on discipline sports and others provisions of development of these, and in them present statutes without prejudice to the powers that article 37 of the law organic 3/2013 attributed to the Spanish protection of health agency in the sport.
2 the disciplinary regime in the FEDO is regulated by law, through the regulation of disciplinary regime, which shall provide for the following issues: to) infractions offence system, graduating them according to their gravity.
(b) the principles and criteria that will ensure differentiation between the character mild, serious and very serious infringements, the proportionality of the penalties applicable to them, the absence of double punishment for the same facts, applying favourable retroactive effects and the prohibition of punishment for offences not classified prior to the time of its Commission.
(c) a system of sanctions corresponding to each an of them violations, as well as them causes or circumstances that exempt, attenuate or aggravate the responsibility of the infringing and them requirements of extinction of this last.
(d) the different disciplinary procedures of processing and enforcement, where appropriate, sanctions.
(e) the system of resources against the sanctions imposed.
1. disciplinary authority attributed to their legitimate owners the right to investigate, and where appropriate, punish or correct to persons or entities subject to the sport, according to their respective powers.
2 corresponds to the FEDO exercise of the sports disciplinary authority over all persons forming part of its own organizational structure, sports clubs and their athletes, technicians and managers, the jueces-controladores, and in general, all persons and entities that, while Federated, develop corresponding sporting activities at the State level.
3. all of them recognize the discipline of the FEDO and are obliged to abide by the decisions of the organs of the authority pursuant to these statutes and regulations that develop them.
(1. are organs disciplinary, in the areas of their respective competencies: to) the Committee of discipline sports.
(b) the Committee technical of Jueces-Controladores.
(c) the Committee of appeal, he will know on via's appeal of the decisions of the Committee of sports discipline and the Technical Committee of judges drivers. Its resolutions run out the Federal way.
2. against the resolutions of the Committee of Appeal appeal may be brought before the Tribunal administrative of the sport the Council top of sports, in accordance with a willing in Royal Decree 53/2014, 31 January, whereby develops the composition, organization and functions of the Administrative Court of the sport.
1. infringements in the field of doping that could commit the subjects referred to in paragraph 2 of article 45 of these statutes, shall be settled by the provisions of the organic law 3/2013, 20 June, for the protection of the health of the athlete and in the fight against doping in sport and its implementing regulations.
2. them athletes with license to participate in competitions official of field State are forced to submit is, in competition and out of she, to them controls that determine the Agency Spanish of protection of the health in the sport, in them terms and conditions established by the law organic 3 / 2013 and by them standards regulatory of development of the same.
Without prejudice of it earlier, them athletes that try to of obtain a license sports may be subject, with character prior to his concession, to a control of doping.
3. in it relative to them controls of doping to perform in competitions international that is held in Spain, out of Spain to athletes with license Spanish and to them effects of the sanctions imposed by them organizers international to athletes and others people with license Spanish, is will be to it willing in it law organic 3 / 2013 and by them standards regulations of development as well as and where established by the International Federation of orientation.
Search Translated Laws of Spain