Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4160
Law 11/2007, of 22 June, electronic access of citizens to public services, created the concept of "electronic office" defining it in first paragraph of article 10 as «that email address available for citizens» via telecommunications networks under the ownership, management and administration is a public administration, organ or administrative entity in the exercise of its powers. In addition, paragraph 2 of the same article, determines that the establishment of an electronic site entails the liability of the rightholder with respect to the integrity, veracity and updating of the information and services that can be accessed through the same.
On the other hand, the Royal Decree 1671 / 2009, dated November 6, which is partially developed law 11/2007, of 22 June, electronic access of citizens to public services, also regulate this figure in its articles 3 to 9, determines specifically in their article 3(2) that «the electronic venues will be created by order of the corresponding Minister or resolution of the head of the public body that it be published in the «Official Gazette», by determining the minimum content of this passing standard. This provides citizens full assurance and security amounting to only partially virtual offices which so far have been channeling the electronic relations with citizens.
The creation of the electronic office was agreed by the Board of Directors of the port authority of the Balearic Islands at the meeting on November 27, 2014, delegating to the President the power to dictate how many acts and resolutions deemed necessary in this regard.
Pursuant to article 4.3 of the order FOM/716/2009 of March 4, which regulates the composition and functioning of the Ministerial Committee on electronic administration of the Ministry of development, this resolution has been informed by the Commission.
By virtue, I resolve: article 1. Object and scope of application.
This resolution aims at the creation of the electronic office of the port authority of Balearic Islands so pursuant to the provisions of article 3 of the Royal Decree 1671 / 2009, dated November 6, which develops partially law 11/2007, of 22 June, electronic access of citizens to public services.
The scope of this resolution extends only to bodies belonging to the port authority of the Balearic Islands, and entire departments or functional areas in which the port authority of Balearic Islands is structured for the provision of their services.
Article 2. Access to the electronic office.
Electronic headquarters of the port authority of the Balearic Islands will be available at the address https://seu.portsdebalears.gob.es.
Article 3. Bodies responsible for the electronic office.
1. the ownership of the electronic office will correspond to the port authority of the Balearic Islands, being both responsible management, content and services made available to citizens in the same.
2. Management and coordination of the common content of the Headquarters shall be responsible to the Director of the port authority of the Balearic Islands.
3. are they designated as responsible for administrative management of the electronic office and the services made available to citizens through it, those responsible for the organizational units that have attributed competition in respect of each of the services placed at the disposal of the citizen and that are detailed in the electronic office.
4. the technological and computer management of Headquarters will be responsible to the organizational unit electronic dependent administration of the information systems Division of the port authority of the Balearic Islands.
Article 4. Features of the headquarters.
All actions, procedures and services that developed in the public law regime will be made through the electronic office of the port authority of Balearic Islands, require the authentication of public administration or users by electronic means, as well as those of others which decides their inclusion in the electronic office for reasons of efficiency and quality.
1 creates the electronic office of the port authority of the Balearic Islands with the following characteristics: to) the electronic office will have accessible instrument of creation, directly or via link to publication in the "Official Gazette".
(b) the electronic office will be identified by an electronic certificate whose use will be limited to the identification of the same. This certificate of electronic office may be consulted through the same.
c) to ensure the provision of services, and in accordance with the provisions of article 8(2) of the law 11/2007, of 22 June, electronic access of citizens to public services are established the following channels: 1 to electronic access, through the Internet either directly through the site or by the institutional portal www.portsdebalears.com.
2. for face-to-face attention, headquarters of the port authority of the Balearic Islands located in Moll Vell, 3-5, Palma de Mallorca, 07012, without prejudice to the access through the regulated records in article 38 of the law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
3rd for the phone service, phone information services 971 22 81 50.
2. the information and services included in the electronic office should follow the principles of accessibility and usability established by law 11/2007, of 22 June, on the terms established in this matter by the regulations in force at any time.
3. the contents published in the electronic office will respond to the criteria of security and interoperability that is derived from the law 11/2007 and the Royal Decree 1671 / 2009, as well as of the Royal Decree 3/2010, of January 8, which regulates the national scheme of safety, and of Royal Decree 4/2010 of 8 January which regulates the national interoperability scheme.
Article 5. Contents and services of the electronic office.
1 the minimum contents which must include the electronic office are: to) updated information on the electronic site, which will include the identification of the headquarters and the identification of the body responsible for its management and administration.
(b) information necessary for the correct use of the venue including the electronic site map as well as the related intellectual property.
((c) Advisory services electronic to the user for the correct use of the electronic office d) system of verification of the certificate of the electronic office, direct and free of charge.
(e) relationship of systems of electronic signature are accepted or used in the electronic office.
(f) access to the electronic record of the port authority of the Balearic Islands.
(g) access to the profile of the contracting and other services provided by the law on public sector contracts.
(h) policy of data protection and privacy of the port authority and liaison with the headquarters of the Spanish Agency of data protection.
(i) link to the "official State Gazette".
(j) information on accessibility.
(k) any information or service deemed by the port authority of the Balearic Islands of interest or need.
(l) regulations governing the electronic office.
2 services available to citizens that must include the electronic office are: to) catalogue of procedures and services available in the electronic office.
(b) Letter from the electronic office electronic services.
(c) electronic means that citizens can be used in the exercise of their right to communicate with the public administration.
(d) link to the formulation of complaints and suggestion in accordance with article 6.1 of this resolution.
(e) access to the status of processing the case through the electronic record.
(f) the port authority Board.
(g) date and time, and officially declared as non-working days.
(h) verification of the certificates of electronic seals system.
(i) verification of the authenticity and integrity of documents issued by bodies or agencies covering the headquarters, which have been authenticated through secure verification code.
Article 6. Means for the formulation of suggestions and complaints.
1. the electronic office will contain a procedure for the formulation of complaints and suggestions. The formulation of the same will be considered for the initiation of the administrative procedure 2. The resources available for the formulation of suggestions and complaints in relation to the content, management, and services offered at Headquarters which is created by the present resolution, shall be the following: to) electronic filing through the general mailbox of suggestions and complaints from the port authority of Balearic Islands available in its electronic site.
(b) presentation face-to-face or by postal mail to the general registry of the port authority, in accordance with the procedure laid down in article 15 of the Royal Decree 951/2005, of 29 July, by which establishes the general framework for the improvement of the quality in the General Administration of the State.
3. not be considered means for the formulation of suggestions and complaints advisory services electronic to the user for the correct use of the headquarters, without prejudice to their obligation, where it exists, of problems arising in citizens.
Article 7. Regulations and resolutions.
1. the electronic site of the port authority of the Balearic Islands will contain general legislation on the electronic processing of the procedures.
2. decisions rendered by the Board of Directors of the port authority of the Balearic Islands will be published in the electronic office when they refer to matters governed by the present resolution.
Article 8. Official notice board of the port authority of the Balearic Islands.
Accordance with article 12 of law 11/2007, of 22 June, electronic access of citizens to public services, the publication of acts and communications which, by law or regulation, be published in Bulletin Board or edicts, may be replaced or supplemented by publication in the electronic office of the port authority of Balearic Islands as it is expressed in each case.
First final provision. Implementation of the electronic office.
The electronic office that is created by this resolution will start to operate within a maximum period of one month from the publication in the «Official Gazette».
Second final provision. New procedures and modification of the content.
By resolution of the President of the port authority are may include new services, procedures and contents in the electronic office, within the framework in this regard available to article 6 of the Royal Decree 1671 / 2009.
Third final provision. Entry into force.
This resolution shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Palma de Majorca, 30 March 2015.-the President of the port authority of the Balearic Islands, Alberto Pons Fernández.
Search Translated Laws of Spain