Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4215
He vehicle electric is called to form part of it mobility sustainable in them cities, due to their benefits in matter of efficiency energy and reduction of the dependence of them products oil, as well as by the reduction of emissions of CO2 and of others emissions pollutants and of effect greenhouse, helping therefore to improve the quality of the air of our cities and to decrease it pollution acoustic and favoring also the consumption of energies native especially from renewable sources.
After the strategy Integral to the impulse of the vehicle electric 2010-2014, is continue developing performances of impulse to this technology, both from the point of view industrial as of promotion of it demand, actions by the side of the offer and of promotion of the infrastructure. Serve as a reference in this regard, the adoption of the Royal Decree 1053 / 2014, of 12 December, which approves a new instructional technique complementary (ITC) BT 52 'facilities for special purposes. «Infrastructure for the recharge of vehicles electric», of the regulation electrical for low tension, approved by Royal Decree 842 / 2002, of 2 of August, and is modify others instructions technical complementary to the same.
It is therefore convinced that this transport technology represents, in the current economic context, a challenge and an opportunity for several strategic sectors such as energy, the automotive and the technologies of information and communication, both from an industrial and technological, environmental and energy point of view.
Among the measures envisaged in the strategy so far, have occupied a place featuring the promotion of demand for electric vehicles and in particular subsidies for the purchase of these vehicles, established in Royal Decree 648/2011, from 9 may, which regulates the granting of direct subsidies for the purchase of EVS in 2011-oriented as amended by the Royal Decree 1700 / 2011, of 18 November and later by Royal Decree 417/2012 Feb. 24. To continue with this line of action, the Royal Decree 294/2013, of 26 April, regulated direct granting these incentives in the period from January 1 to October 31, 2013, and finally, Royal Decree 414/2014, 6 June constituted aid regulatory standard for the period of January 1 to December 31, 2014.
These programs incentives, complemented by other programmes and projects put in place beforehand, have contributed to favor the purchase of about 10,000 electric vehicles until the end of 2014, allowing you to avoid, over the useful life of the same, the emission of 150,000 tons of CO2 and saving in that period of 300,000 barrels of oil.
In this context, and attending to the high cost that still has the vehicle electric to day of today, with relationship to them vehicles of technologies conventional, the Secretariat General of industry and of the SME has estimated suitable and necessary give continuity to such programs of incentives, aimed to promote its acquisition, as which is takes to out through it regulation of concession direct of grants established by this Royal Decree and whose management is entrusted to the Institute for the diversification and saving of energy (IDAE), public entity which, according to article 3 of its statutes, approved by Royal Decree 18/2014, January 17, is mandated, inter alia, the functions of «analyze, determine, propose and, where appropriate, implement measures necessary for effective sectoral policies promoting the use of new technology in equipment and projects, and encourage the use of new energy sources, the rationalization of consumption and the reduction of energy costs. For this purpose, the IDAE may carry to out «the allocation and control of any grants and incentives financial for purposes of conservation, saving, diversification and development energy.» It may also exercise the Institute functions of Agency, mediation or establishment of channels of financing to companies or entities in general which are suitable for the achievement of the defined objectives».
This program of incentives maintains it most of them requirements established in the Real Decree 414 / 2014, of 6 of June, by which is regulates the award direct of grants for the acquisition of vehicles electric in 2014 (program MOVELE 2014), led to out in the frame of the strategy Integral of impulse to the vehicle electric in Spain 2010-2014.
Maintains the mandate for the making available of those interested in a catalog where electric vehicles likely to support the program, located on the website www.movele.es are collected.
Also, for the new edition of the program MOVELE in the year 2015 (program MOVELE 2015), is establishes that, those points of sale already attached to the program MOVELE 2014, that is commit to the compliance full of the content of this real Decree, and whenever is are to the running of their obligations tax and facing it security Social and that not concur in them same any of them circumstances established in the article 13 of the law 38 / 2003 November 17, General grant, they will be attached automatically, unless waiver it expressly.
Maintaining a reinforced level of aid in the specific case of recipient members of large families and disabled people with reduced mobility and adapted vehicle or that adapts to your driving, whenever made adaptation will be recorded in the datasheet (ITV card) of the vehicle purchased.
To similarity of them plans PIVE, in which is requires to them manufacturers / importers of attached that provide a discount equivalent to the grant public, is will require in 2015 an action of incentive from them manufacturers and importers of whose points of sale wish to, voluntarily, adhere is to the program MOVELE 2015. For a point of sale can adhere to the program MOVELE 2015 it will be necessary that it undertakes to facilitate, to all customers who purchase an electric vehicle and benefit of the State subsidy, and unless expressly, the installation of a charging point linked, from its own resources, taking up to a maximum cost of € 1,000 per vehicle for all categories , except for quadricycles L6e and L7e, that will be 150 euros. The charging point shall comply with the technical specifications laid down in the Royal Decree 1053 / 12 December 2014.
Those operations of sale having as a beneficiary to a company dedicated to the commercialization of vehicles, or to a related company, economic or commercially, to companies engaged in the marketing of vehicles will not be accepted.
Another novelty of this Royal Decree is introduces a maximum limit to the price basis (excluding tax) of passenger cars (M1) likely to be subsidized, 40,000 euros. In addition, declared incompatible present aid with any other help from the General Administration of the State for the acquisition of vehicles although if they will be compatible with other lines of similar aid from the regional and Local Administration.
In order to keep the incentive character of the aid, vehicle acquisitions within the period of validity of the programme will only be accepted. In addition, sets a limit of one vehicle per beneficiary in the case of natural persons.
Supports object of this Royal Decree can be co-financed with Community funds, within some of the operative programmes of the Fund European Regional Development (ERDF), in terms that provide for Community legislation. For this reason, collects the full implementation of the management and control mechanisms included in the operational programmes and instruments applicable to the Fund.
On the other hand, as well as Royal Decree 414/2014, 26 April, this Royal Decree is continuation or extension of the Royal Decree 648/2011, from 9 may, was to undergo the procedure of information in the field of technical standards and regulations and regulations on information society services, regulated by Royal Decree 1337 / 1999 July 31, for the purposes of fulfilling the provisions of Directive 98/34/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 22 June, as amended by Directive 98/48/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 July. With base in it designated in the article 8.1, paragraph 3, of the Directive 98 / 34 / CE, not is necessary a new notification, since this Royal Decree not brings modifications significant in the field of application, or adds new specifications or requirements.
Regulated subsidies in the Royal Decree are established as a right of the applicant who fulfils the conditions for its grant, i.e., it does not meet any other to get them, since by the mere fact of performing the behavior set the standard and comply with the conditions and the requirements, grant, must be what determines that they are proceedings initiated at the request of the person concerned , in contrast to the procedure of competitive concurrency which is a procedure that starts automatically in accordance with article 23 of the law 38/2003 of 17 November, General subsidies. This circumstance does not make possible the public call for aid for the acquisition of electric vehicles.
There are special reasons of public, social and economic interest to the development of actions of promotion of electric vehicles by the granting of direct subsidies. ((By this to these supports them is of application it planned in the article 22.2. c) of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, General of grants, relative to them aid in regime of concession direct, being precise a real decree that, of conformity with the article 28.2 of the referred law, approve them standards special of them grants regulated in the cited article 22.2. c).
This Royal Decree is issued pursuant to the State competition in terms of bases and coordination of the general planning of economic activity provided for in article 149.1.13. ª of the Constitution.
The delegate Commission of the Government for Economic Affairs has informed this Royal Decree at its meeting of April 9, 2015.
In his virtue, to proposal of the Ministry of industry, energy and tourism, prior report of the Ministry of Hacienda and administrations public and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers, in their meeting of the day 17 of April of 2015, HAVE: article 1. Object, purpose and concession.
It is the object and purpose of this Royal Decree, the regulation of the procedure for granting direct aid for the acquisition of electric vehicles in 2015 (program MOVELE 2015), to encourage and promote the acquisition of new electric vehicles, understanding as such those whose propulsion energy comes, totally or partially, their batteries, charged by the mains electricity facilitating and encouraging, therefore the development of electric mobility for its contribution to the improvement of the sector of transport, energy and environmental efficiency as well as to the reduction of the energy dependence on oil.
Article 2. Funding.
1. funding of the AIDS regulated by Royal Decree will be held by the budget, for 7.000.000 euros, coming from the budgetary application definition given in the Act 36/2014, on December 26, from the State budget for the year 2015, in section 20, Ministry of industry, energy and tourism, service 16, Directorate General of industry and SMES Program 422B, concept 741 («to the IDAE for performances of promotion of sustainable mobility").
2. in any case, is considered exhausted the budget available enabled for the execution of the present program, when is make the last book of budget that total the amount corresponding to the same. Subsequent to that time, points of sale attached to the program may continue activating provisionally budget reservations on the corresponding computer application, which will be attended by rigorous order of activation thereof, subject to cancellations have occurred in earlier reservations to release budget. The possibility to continue activating these reserves will definitely end by resolution of the Director-General of IDAE which shall be communicated to all points of sale attached. Moreover, them points of sale attached will receive confirmation from IDAE both of the inclusion of each book provisional, subject to the cancellation of reserves that release budget, as well as, in his case, of the time in that the same may be attended. In any case, the budget reserve, designated in this section will generate any right to the perception of subsidies.
3. Additionally, may be co-financed with funds community, within some of them programs operating of the Fund European of development Regional (FEDER), in them terms that provides for the regulatory community.
Article 3. Actions likely to help.
1. them aid is go to it acquisition direct or to the acquisition by means of operations of funding by leasing financial or lease by renting (also called leasing operating) of them following categories of vehicles electric new, enrolled by first time in Spain, that have been acquired and paid to the point of sale in its whole, of any of them categories that then is set defined in Directive 2007/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 September 2007, which created a framework for the approval of vehicles of motor and their trailers, systems, components and separate technical units intended for such vehicles and in Directive 2002/24/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 March 2002 , relative to the approval of them vehicles of motor of two or three wheels, incorporated to the ordering Spanish by the Real Decree 2028 / 1986, of 6 of June, by which is dictate standards for it application of certain directives of the EEC, relating to the approval of types of vehicles cars, trailers and semi-trailers, as well as of parts and parts of such vehicles (: a) M1 passenger cars: motor vehicles used for the carriage of persons having, at least, four wheels and have, in addition to the driver's seat, eight-seater maximum.
(b) vans or light trucks N1: motor vehicles used for the carriage of goods which are, at least, four wheels with a maximum authorized (MMA) mass exceeding 3,500 kg.
(c) buses or coaches M2: vehicles used for the carriage of persons who are in addition to the driver's seat over eight seats and have a less than 5,000 kg MMA
(d) bus or coach M3: vehicles used for the carriage of persons who are in addition to the driver's seat over eight seats and have a top MMA 5,000 kg.
(e) vans or light trucks N2: motor vehicles used for the carriage of goods which are, at least, four wheels with a MMA exceeding 3,500 kg and less than 12,000 kg.
(f) light quadricycles L6e: car's four wheels whose unladen mass is less than or equal to 350 kg, not including the mass of batteries for electric vehicles, and whose maximum net engine power does not exceed 4 kW and with a maximum speed not exceeding 45 km/h.
(g) ATV heavy L7e: car's four wheels whose unladen mass is less than or equal to 400 kg or 550 kg if it's vehicles intended for the carriage of goods, not including the mass of batteries for electric vehicles, and whose maximum net engine power does not exceed 15 kW.
2. to be able to be eligible for subsidy, purchases must occur from the day following the date of publication in the «Official Gazette» of the Royal Decree and no later than 31 December of the same year; and them requests of helps must register is in the system electronic of management of aid of the program MOVELE 2015 of the Institute for the diversification and saving of the energy (IDAE), from the opening of the system until the 31 of December of 2015 or until is agote the budget available of the program, if this circumstance is produced with previously. Not is admitted the acquisitions made that have as beneficiary to a company dedicated to the marketing of vehicles, dealers or points of sale, or to a company linked, economic or commercially to companies dedicated to the marketing of vehicles.
Acquisition means those events that unequivocally reveal that the seller has put the vehicle at the disposal of the beneficiary of the grant, i.e. registration of the vehicle in your name or invoice issued to the beneficiary and justification of your payment.
Also, these acquisitions, in the mode of acquisition through financing by renting transactions, only may be help on the condition that the corresponding rental contract set a duration minimum of two years from the date of its formalization, in any event, equal to or later than the day following the date of publication in the «Official Gazette» of the Royal Decree. In addition, this lease agreement shall establish expressly that the tenant is the beneficiary of the aid granted, and must therein, also expressly stated, the full implementation of such assistance to the reduction of payment or income from leasing fees to meet by the tenant, specifying the amount of such fees prior to application of the aid and the same amount after your application.
3. within the framework of this program, is a limit for acquisition of vehicles by the same beneficiary up to a maximum of thirty vehicles for freelancers and public or private entities with legal personality, and a vehicle in the case of natural persons, on the set of categories subject to support, except that the limit should be lower by having reached the limit laid down in the corresponding regulation by the applicant minimums, which may apply.
4 aid for direct acquisition or acquisition through operations funding for financial leasing or renting of a new vehicle leasing, provided for in this Royal Decree, will be awarded only once without that fit duplicity in case of successive transmissions of the same vehicle.
(5. vehicles that can be supported in the framework of this programme of aid, must appear on the vehicles catalog (catalog MOVELE) published on the website: www.movele.es, in the date of completion of the reserve budget, in accordance with the provisions in article 8.c).
The registration of brands and models of vehicles in this catalogue will be free and voluntary for all of that manufacturer or importer who requests it, provided that the characteristics of the vehicles to include conform to the provisions of this Royal Decree. The introduction and modification of vehicles in the catalogue, will be made by responsible for authorized and duly accredited by the corresponding brands of vehicles for this purpose.
6. do not may be subject of grant those cars electric or hybrid plug-in (category M1) whose price before taxes exceeds 40,000 euros.
Article 4. Beneficiaries.
1. the case of acquisitions direct or through operations of financing by leasing financial, is understands by beneficiary, to them effects of this real Decree, the holder of the registration registered in the registration official of vehicles of the address General of traffic.
In the case of procurement through renting leasing financing transactions, the beneficiary will be the tenant of the renting contract.
(2. may be beneficiaries of the aid planned in this Royal Decree: to) them professional autonomous, that will have that be given of high in the Census of entrepreneurs, professional and retainers.
((b) natural persons of age resident in Spain not included in paragraph a).
(c) the companies private, validly constituted in Spain in the time of present the application, and of nature legal such that its number of identification Fiscal (NIF) start by them lyrics to, B, C, D, E, F, G, J, N, R or W.
(d) local authorities and public entities linked or dependent on them, provided that they comply with the provisions in relation to the maximum period of payment to suppliers in the organic law 2/2012, April 27, of budgetary stability and financial sustainability, it must provide certification of local intervention on the average period of payments to suppliers It may not exceed more than 30 days the deadline established for that purpose.
(e) the administrations of them communities autonomous and them entities public linked or dependent of them, whenever met with it willing in the article 20.3 of the law organic 2 / 2012, of 27 of April, of stability budgetary and sustainability financial, and with it willing in it available additional first of it law 36 / 2014, of 26 of December, of budgets General of the State for the year 2015.
(f) other public entities linked or dependent on the General Administration of the State.
3 companies engaged in the marketing of vehicles, nor the related companies, may not have the status of beneficiaries economic or commercially, to companies engaged in the marketing of vehicles.
4. not may have the condition of beneficiaries them people or entities in who concur any of the circumstances listed in the article 13.2 and 3 of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, General of grants as well as have pending obligations of returned of grants or aid. The non-attendance of these circumstances will be responsible for the applicant, which will sign along with the aid application declaratively.
(5. the applicant must find is to the current in the compliance of their obligations tax and facing it security social, what is credited by statement responsible, that will sign together with the application of helps, without prejudice of it willing in the article 9.g).
6. not undertakings which are subject to an order of pending recovery from a previous decision of the Commission which has been declared unlawful or incompatible with the common market aid may obtain the status of beneficiaries.
7. also these supports, except for those whose applicants are particular, entities e institutions without mood of profit that not can undertake activities economic that impact in third, will be subject to them requirements and limits established in the Regulation (EU) No. 1407 / 2013 of the Commission, of 18 of December of 2013, relative to the application of them articles 107 and 108 of the treated of operation of the Union European to them aid of minimis («daily official of it») European Union» no. L 352, on December 24, 2013), without prejudice to the provisions of article 5 of this Royal Decree. For this purpose, these applicants must submit a responsible Declaration to all aid granted, making special mention of aid de minimis received during the previous two fiscal years and during the fiscal year in progress, in accordance with provisions in the corresponding aid request, and without prejudice to the provisions of article 5 of this Royal Decree.
Article 5. Amount of aid.
(1.Dependiendo of it category of the vehicle to acquire and of its autonomy in mode of operation exclusively electric, being this the distance capable of go by the vehicle using exclusively it energy accumulated in their batteries and that declares the manufacturer in it documentation technical and commercial of the vehicle, is established them following amounts individual of helps: to) it claims of it grant for all those vehicles of the category M1 that is propulsen with batteries loaded total or partially with the mains electricity, shall be: i. 2,700 euros for those vehicles with not more than 40 km and not less than 15 km exclusively electrical autonomy.
II. 3,700 euros for those vehicles with autonomy exclusively power superior to 40 km and lower or equal to 90 km.
III. 5,500 euros for those vehicles with greater than 90 km exclusively electrical autonomy.
For these same categories and in the specific case of recipient members of large families and disabled people with reduced mobility who acquire vehicles adapted or that adapt to your driving, whenever the adaptation will be recorded in the technical data of the vehicle purchased, established aid will be of: iv. 3,200 euros for those vehicles with not more than 40 km and not less than 15 km exclusively electrical autonomy.
v. 4,200 euros for those vehicles with greater than 40 km and 90 km or less exclusively electrical autonomy.
VI. € 6,000 for those vehicles with greater than 90 km exclusively electrical autonomy.
(b) the acquisition of vehicles commercial of the categories N1 and N2 and vehicles minibuses of the category M2, with autonomy in mode exclusively electric superior to 60 km will be object of a grant of 8,000 euros by vehicle.
(c) the purchase of buses and coaches M3 vehicles will be subject to a grant of 20,000 euros per vehicle, provided that their autonomy in exclusively electrical system exceed 60 km.
(d) light quadricycles L6e will have a subsidy per vehicle of 1,950 euros and the heavy quadricycles L7e of 2,350 euros per vehicle.
For these same categories and in the specific case of recipient members of large families and disabled people with reduced mobility who acquire vehicles adapted or that fit for your driving by them, provided that the adaptation will be recorded in the technical data of the vehicle purchased, established aid will be 2,250 euros for the light quadricycles L6e and 2650 euros for the heavy L7e quadricycles.
2 in the event that the beneficiary make a business of those included in paragraphs to) or c) article 4.2 of this Royal Decree, the amounts set forth above may be reduced in application of the limits laid down by the Regulation (EU) No. 1407 / 2013 of the Commission of 18 December 2013, concerning the application of articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty of the functioning of the European Union to de minimis aid , by the Regulation (EU) No. 1408 / 2013, of the Commission of 18 December 2013, concerning the application of articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty of the functioning of the European Union to aid de minimis in the agricultural sector, by Regulation (EC) No. 875/2007 of 24 July 2007 Commission, concerning the application of articles 87 and 88 of the Treaty to de minimis in the fishing sector helps and amending Regulation (EC) No. 1860 / 2004, as well as any other provisions that may be applicable and approved during the term of this program.
3. in accordance with the aforementioned regulations (EU and EC) 1407 / 2013, 1408 / 875/2007 and 2013, the amount of the subsidy or support accumulated to which have been perceived by the concept of de minimis in the year 2015 and in the two previous years, may not exceed the amount of € 200,000.
This regulation excludes aid for the acquisition of vehicles for the following activities:-companies engaged in the production, processing and marketing of fisheries and aquaculture products;
-Companies engaged in the primary production of agricultural products;
-Companies that performed by has foreign operations of transport of goods by road (heading 722 of the IAE). Yes would be covered the activities of moving services (chapter 757), postal mail or messaging (849.5 heading), or the services of collection and processing of waste (heading 921.2), according to the regulation.
4. the electronic application form includes a specific section where the applicant, in his case, declared that it does not exceed the limits specified in the previous section and not carrying out any of the excluded activities of the EU regulation 1407 / 2013, the European Commission.
Article 6. Management of the aid.
1 aid regulated by Royal Decree will be awarded by the Institute for the diversification and saving of energy (IDAE), as the awarding body, in accordance with the first subparagraph of paragraph 2 of article 3 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grants, requests that meet each of the requirements of this Royal Decree , by rigorous order of activation of the book of budget until is reach the date limit of validity of the program designated in the article 7.1, or, if occurs before, until exhaust is the budget available.
2. the management of the aid is held by the IDAE through an application electronic developed ad-hoc as system electronic of management of aid of the present program MOVELE 2015.
Article 7. Validity of the program MOVELE by 2015 and deadlines for the presentation of requests.
1. program MOVELE 2015 shall take effect from the day following the date of publication in the «Official Gazette» of this Royal Decree and will end on December 31, 2015 or, if earlier, when it is exhausted the available budget established in article 2.
2. the deadline for submission of aid applications shall include from the day of activation of the telematic system of management of aid of the concerned program MOVELE 2015 until 31 December 2015, both inclusive, or until it runs out the budget laid down in article 2 of this Royal Decree, in case of prior.
3. the date and time of activation of the system telematic of management of aid will be conveniently notified by the IDAE to them dealers adhered to the program MOVELE 2015, through the web page of the same, hosted in the web of the IDAE, www.idae.es.
Article 8. Procedure.
Requests for aid provided in this Royal Decree be necessarily channeled through the points of sale of previously attached to the program MOVELE 2015, according to the following procedure: a) the points of sale of vehicles wishing to participate in the present programadeberan be attached to it, pursuant to article 12 of Royal Decree. For those points of sale already adhered to the program MOVELE 2014, the use of their key of access of these programs, provided by the IDAE, in the application computer of the program MOVELE 2015, will mean the confirmation of its accession to the program MOVELE 2015. With this accession, the outlets accept and undertake to comply with the full contents of this Royal Decree. Is sets the obligation for them points of sale voluntarily attached, of facilitate the installation, with charge to their own resources, of a point of recharge to the beneficiary of it helps that so it want, before the registration of the vehicle, assuming until a cost maximum, before VAT e IGIC, of 1,000 euros for all them categories of vehicles, except for the case of them quadricycles L6e and L7e that the maximum cost is 150 euros. He beneficiary that want to resign to the installation of the point of recharge should make it of way Express, pointing the corresponding box in the form of request. The charging point shall comply with the technical specifications laid down in the Royal Decree 1053 / 12 December 2014.
(b) in the website of the IDAE, www.idae.es, them interested in them supports object of the present program may know, for each code postal, the list updated and location of them points of sale attached to the program MOVELE 2015, as well as perform the search of them brands, models and versions of them vehicles potentially susceptible of support in the cited program, previously reported in the catalogue MOVELE which is referenced in article 3.5.
(c) the potential beneficiary or interested is will lead to a point of sale attached to the program MOVELE 2015 and will choose, between them vehicles present in the catalog MOVELE, any of them vehicles that meets the requirements established in the article 3. The point of sale of vehicles, with their access codes that identify him as adhering to the program MOVELE 2015, will see, in real time through the software application created for this purpose and located on the website of the IDAE, the volume of funds available in the program and carry out, where applicable, the reservation of budget for the corresponding request for help.
(d) for make it book of budget, the point of sale attached must complete, of form electronic, them data basic of it operation, relating to the beneficiary and to the vehicle acquired, that will select of the listing that you will be shown in the application computer, corresponding to vehicles already registered previously in the catalogue MOVELE.
Once selected the object's support vehicle, the application itself will assign the amount of support that suits you within the framework of this programme, as set out in article 5.
In this reserve, it must be pointed out, in your case, if the beneficiary waives to the point of sale to provide him the installation of a charging point linked. After being conducted budget reserve, point of sale attached will receive an email, to the address provided for this purpose, confirming the budget book for an application, as well as the amount assigned to the same.
In the particular case of beneficiary members of large families and disabled people with reduced mobility and adapted vehicle or that adapts to your driving, whose adaptation is made prior to its sale, point of sale you should select the appropriate option, in order that the beneficiary can obtain aid established for these cases in article 5.
In relation to the identification of the payee, make and model of the vehicle for which it requests help, the fields of «disability» and «family» will not be correctable, and therefore stated in the reservation, you may not modify since they are key in the activation of reserves fields condition the amount, at the time that avoided duplication of aid. Therefore, documentation to load in the application must be consistent with that stated in the reservation request, or where appropriate, proceed to the cancellation of the original application and make a new grant application, provided that there is budget availability.
(e) in the email confirmation of the budget reserve, point of sale will receive, as an attachment, the pdf file on the tab of application for aid for the purchase of the vehicle corresponding to the proposed operation will reflect where the name and DNI/NIF/NIE of the beneficiary, as well as make, model, and version of the vehicle purchased, category and autonomy in electric mode and amount of the aid granted to the same , in accordance with article 5. The point of sale will proceed to print such a request in triplicate.
This application must be signed by the beneficiary and signed and stamped by the point of sale joined the program, leaving each of them with an original. The third original copy must be retained also for the point of sale attached for the purposes of the provisions of article 10.6.
(f) the point of sale of vehicles attached to the program must offer the price of the vehicle, apply on the invoice, after taxes, discounting of aid collecting on its corresponding tab of application.
g) previously to carry out the sale of the vehicle to the potential beneficiary, the attached point of sale must verify that the buyer or the supplicant is a subject that meets the requirements set out in article 4. In the case of operations of renting, it will be the renter of the vehicle purchase by the company of renting, as the beneficiary of the aid, which have to meet such requirements.
Point of sale must then collect the beneficiary all documents established in article 9. Once done, you must load it into the computer application of the program and introduce the records that were not previously in the activation of the reserve in the budget of the aid application, registration, price before taxes (tax base), chassis number and date of registration of the vehicle purchased.
(h) any reserve budget with more than 105 working days from the date of activation of the reservation will be automatically cancelled, prior information to the point of sale.
i) in the event that documentation electronically loaded in the application does not meet the requirements, may be required to the applicant and/or point of sale so that within a period of 15 working days it remedy the deficiency. He breach of this term of troubleshooting will mean it as inadmissible of the corresponding request and it cancellation automatic of the activation of its book of budget.
(j) the filing of the application will involve the conformity of the applicant or beneficiary to receive all notifications that have to be carried out by electronic means, in accordance with provisions, in each case, by this Royal Decree.
(k) proven the compliance full of the conditions, the IDAE dictate resolution by which granted it helps and will proceed to transfer the amount of it helps to the point of sale adhered through it has current Bank established for this purpose.
Article 9. Documentation for the point of sale of vehicles.
Them seekers of it helps must facilitate to the point of sale attached, in the time of the acquisition of the vehicle (s) susceptible (s) of helps, your name or reason social complete, document national of identity (DNI), number of identification of foreign (NIE) or number of identification Fiscal (NIF), and address, to the object of be incorporated to it application computer, providing Additionally the following documentation (: a) photocopy of the DNI or NIE of the individual or the person or card of tax identification stating the NIF of the legal person (in force at the date of the sale of the vehicle), unless the person concerned give their consent so that your personal identity details can be consulted by the IDAE through identity data verification system established in the order PRE/3949/2006 on December 26, according to the provisions by Royal Decree 522/2006 of 28 April, whereby the provision of photocopies of identity documents in the administrative procedures of the General Administration of the State and its public organizations linked or dependent shall be deleted.
(b) in the case of applicant, person physical, Member of family numerous, photocopy of the title official force of family numerous, to date of the sale of the vehicle. In the case of disabled persons who prove their mobility reduced, certified that they emit bodies for the evaluation of the Institute for the elderly and social services (IMSERSO) or the autonomous communities.
(c) in the case of professional autonomous, certificate of high in the Census of entrepreneurs, professional and retainers issued by the Agency State of Administration tax.
(d) in the case of local authorities, certification of local intervention on the average period of payments to suppliers.
(e) a photocopy of the tab technical (card ITV) of the vehicle purchased.
f) photocopy of the permission of movement of the vehicle purchased.
(g) when it exceeds an amount of $ 3,000 in aid or aid that could be granted to a same applicant or interested party, this shall be required to keep abreast of tax obligations to that effect issued by the State tax administration agency and be aware of the obligations to the Social security certificate , as with it intended by the article 22 of the regulation of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, General of grants approved by the Royal Decree 887 / 2006, of 21 of July.
(h) for companies, valid accreditation from the power of the signer of the application as the legal representative of the same, as well as the identification card fiscal (NIF) applicant and photocopy of economic activities census registration certificate issued by the Provincial delegation of finance.
(i) in the case of renting, in addition to the above documents, the applicant for aid or potential beneficiary will be attached photocopy of the contract of renting, which set a minimum duration of two years and which appears as a tenant of the same. Said contract must have been subscribed with date rear or equal to the day following to the of the date of publication in the «newsletter official of the State» of the real Decree and will have that contemplate, expressly, that the tenant will be the beneficiary of the helps of the present program as well as the application of the total of it helps granted to the reduction of them fees or income of the lease to meet from said tenant specifying the amount of such fees prior to the aid application and the same amount after your application.
(j) in the case specific of acquisitions direct or operations of leasing financial of vehicles with battery in regime of lease by renting, is will provide copies of the contract of renting of the battery of the vehicle.
(k) copy of Bill of sale of the vehicle, and must be the date of invoice equal to or later than the day following the date of publication in the «Official Gazette» of the Royal Decree. The Autoinvoice shall not be admissible.
This invoice should contain disaggregated the following concepts: ex-works price, other costs, other possible discounts, tax base, price of the car before VAT or IGIC, price after taxes, help of the program MOVELE 2015 applied after tax (by specifying the «Discount program MOVELE 2015» concept) and Total pay or Total invoice to be paid by the beneficiary acquirer. The invoice must include, in addition, tuition or frame, brand, model number and version of the vehicle purchased.
In any case, the Bill of sale must comply with the provisions of the regulation which regulates the obligations of billing, approved by article 1 of the Royal Decree 1619 / 2012, on November 30.
(l) supporting documents for the payment of the invoice for the purchase of the vehicle: If payment is made by check, credit card or transfer order, you must attach copies or backup of these together with copy of the bank statement for the account of the dealer or point of sale attached to the program that reflect the corresponding annotation certifying the payment of the vehicle and where is identified clearly the amount contained in the Bill, both the vehicle subject to acquisition, through its license plate or VIN.
If the payment is made through an entity financial linked with the dealer / point of sale, is will have that attach a copy of the contract of financing. In addition, will also copy of the charge to the bank account of the licensee which reflect the corresponding annotation certifying the payment of the vehicle and where is identified, the amount contained in the Bill, both the vehicle subject to acquisition, through its license plate or VIN.
If you subscribe to the dealer part of payment of the vehicle in cash, always within the limits of the amount set out in the existing legal framework, the following documents be provided: if it is paid at a Bank, supporting document of payment issued by the banking institution, duly stamped. If the payment will take place in the own dealer or point of sale attached, through the supporting document of the fertiliser that is signed by both parties, and duly stamped by the dealer. In both cases, it must be provided, the corresponding annotation of the fertiliser dealer account, identifying the amount of the same and vehicle subject to acquisition, through its license plate or VIN.
(m) if not is has marked in it tab of application of helps it box of resigns Express, for those operations of sale made from the day of entry in force of the present real Decree, document of commitment of the point of sale with the beneficiary, in which the point of sale is committed to facilitate with charge to their own resources the installation of a point of recharge linked before the registration of the vehicle , assuming until an amount maximum of 1,000 euros, before VAT and IGIC, in the place that designate the beneficiary, signed by both parties. In the case of acquisitions of categories L6e and L7e quadricycles, the maximum to be provided by the point of sale for the installation of the charging point is set at 150 euros, before VAT and IGIC. The charging point shall comply with the technical specifications laid down in the Royal Decree 1053 / 2014, of 12 December, which approves a new instructional technique complementary (ITC) BT 52 'facilities for special purposes. Infrastructure for recharging electric vehicles», for low voltage Electrotechnical regulation, approved by Royal Decree 842/2002, of August 2nd, and amending other complementary to the technical instructions.
(n) the presentation of the supporting documents referred to in the preceding paragraphs does not preclude the possible application of further controls to check the actual existence and specific conditions of the acquisition object support, and that, where appropriate, may result from the regulations governing of Community funds, if, pursuant to the provisions of article 2(2) of this Royal Decree aid had been financed under the same.
Article 10. Processing of support by the point of sale of vehicles.
1. the points of sale of vehicles attached to this programme shall be, at the time of the sale of the vehicle likely to help, the discount on the purchase price referred to in article 5. The deduction of the amount of it helps will have the consideration of advance of the same, conditioned to the checking of the documentation required.
2. the activation of the reserve budget for the aid application will be completed by the point of sale through the computer application established for the purpose, by checking and filling in this application the identification data of the applicant appearing on your DNI, NIE or NIF.
The validity of the document of activation of the book are is conditioned to the veracity of all and each one of them data completed in the same. In the case of voluntary cancellation of the reservation's budget by the applicant or interested, point of sale will proceed to simply send an email with the booking ID and data (name and DNI, NIE or NIF) applicant at the address firstname.lastname@example.org to the IDAE.
3. to make a budget reserve, point of sale must follow the indications in the application, by entering the data requested in relation to the applicant or interested party and the vehicle to acquire. In relation to the marking of the lockers of 'Aid to disability' or 'Aid to large family', since they are key fields in the activation of reserves of budget aid applications, the condition of the amount of the aid, it will not be remedied and therefore not may be modified as indicated in the reservation. The documentation to load in the application must be coherent with the marking of the corresponding box.
4. after filling the data requested by the application for the aid application, the point of sale will receive email confirmation of the activation of the reserve budget, accompanied by the corresponding tab's aid application, which confirmed also the amount of aid allocated to the application, in accordance with article 5.
He point of sale print then three exemplary of the document of the tab of application and will proceed to its corresponding signature and sealed, gathering also the signature of the applicant or interested.
5 made the sale, and once verified compliance with the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, the point of sale shall seek buyer the documentation referred to in article 9 and will charge it on the computer application, by completing the form provided for this purpose. In this context, the only format supported for loading documents is the «pdf» format.
6. the IDAE may request, at any time during the period of limitation of the right of the Administration to recognize or liquidate the reinstatement, display the originals of supporting documents or documentation provided that it deems appropriate.
Shall, in his case, the reinstatement of aid corresponding by the point of sale attached, in the terms established by article 13, if this does not make available the IDAE such originals within a maximum period of 15 working days, counting from the day following which the IDAE would have required him accordingly, whereas such circumstance as a breach of the obligation of justification of the fate of the support provided.
Article 11. Obligations of the applicants, beneficiaries and points of sale.
(1. will be obligations of them seekers, beneficiaries and points of sale attached: to) follow it methodology and the procedure established in the present real Decree, checking the compliance of them requirements required as well as the realization of the activity and the compliance of it purpose that determines the award of it helps, and retaining them supporting and documentation corresponding supporting of such ends , in the terms laid down by the article 10.6.
(b) the beneficiary of the helps and them points of sale will be obliged to facilitate them checks aimed to ensure the correct realization of the performance object of the same. Also the beneficiary of it helps and them points of sale will be subject them performances of checking to perform by the IDAE, as well as to the control financial of it intervention General of it administration of the State and to the control Inspector of the Court of accounts and, in its case, to it established in the normative applicable to it management of aid cofinanced with funds community of the Union European.
(c) comply with the requirements in paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 13 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant, among which are the be aware of their tax obligations and against Social Security, as well as not having any pending obligation by reinstatement of aid with the General Administration of the State and its agencies and public entities dependent or linked. For this purpose, where appropriate, the applicant and he will sign, along with the respective aid application, responsible for declaration in this regard, without prejudice to the provisions in article 9.g) of this Royal Decree.
2. by its part, the point of sale will provide, in all case, certification issued by the Agency State of Administration tax of find is to the current in the compliance of their obligations tax, certification corresponding of find is to the current in the compliance of their obligations with it security Social and statement responsible of not have pending obligation any by returned of aid with the Administration General of the State and their agencies and entities public dependent or linked as well as of them remaining circumstances contained in the article 13. 2 and 3 of the law 38 / 2003, de 17 de November.
Article 12. Accession of points of sale of vehicles and obligations.
1. may be points of sale attached in the program MOVELE 2015, the companies authorized for the marketing of vehicles that operate in the State Spanish and that credited be given of high for such end through the number of registration industrial call sign of the establishment.
2. the points of sale interested in participating and collaborating in the program MOVELE 2015, must go to the website of the program that will be located on the website of the IDAE (www.idae.es) and register following directions arranged the existing computer application to that effect.
After registering, they must complete basic data that the application requires to generate the corresponding tab of accession. Once finished the process of entering data into the application, an email will be sent to the point of corresponding sale with a file which will contain the request for accession of point of sale of vehicles. Dealer or point of sale sign and stamp the request and may refer by e-mail to the address you indicated in the email received with such a request, also attaching the documents that are required through the same for their adherence to the program.
Them dealers or points of sale already attached with prior to the program MOVELE 2014, is considered automatically attached, whenever is are to the current in the compliance of its obligations tax and facing it security social, so as not concur in them same any of them circumstances established in the article 13 of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November , General of grants and not have obligations pending of returned of others aid or grants, being committed to the compliance of all and each one of them requirements established in the present Royal Decree, except resigns Express. (For this purpose, will provide the certifications and statement responsible established in the article 11.c).
However, dealers or outlets not attached prior to the referral program MOVELE 2014 or that, having been attached to the same, had suffered, after his accession, changes in data or documents supplied, will have to submit the following documents in addition to the application for membership card,: a) proof of the ownership of the current account.
(b) a photocopy of the DNI into force of the person signing and power of representation in case that the point of sale is a legal person.
(c) photocopy of supporting the number of call sign Industrial registration of the establishment or business tax certificate.
(d) a certificate issued by the State tax administration agency to be aware of their tax obligations, certification be current in their obligations to Social Security and statement responsible for not being in any of the remaining circumstances listed in article 13. 2 and 3 of law 38/2003, 17 November, General of grants as well as not having any pending obligation of reinstatement of subsidies or aid with the General Administration of the State and its agencies or public entities dependent or related.
(e) Bank certificate attesting ownership of the bank account.
They will be exempted provide the documentation relating to the data appearing in the register of entities applicants of grants (RESA) of the Ministry of industry, energy and tourism, regulated by the order ITC/1197/2010, of April 29, all those points of sale which had done so stated on the application form, specifying the documents and data that are recorded in the register.
3 considered the documentation provided, if this does not meet the requirements required to point of sale so that, within a period of 10 working days, remedy the lack or accompany the necessary documentation with an indication if they do not do so you shall be desisted in its application for membership to the program.
4. a time admitted by the IDAE the accession of the point of sale to the program, is will make effective the high of the point of sale as Center attached to the program MOVELE 2015, reporting is to do so by mail electronic. From now on, you can access the telematics system in activation of budget reserves and aid applications management IDAE using your key and password.
5. the list of the points of sale, for each postal code, attached to the program MOVELE 2015 will be made public on the website of the IDAE and will be updated continuously, collecting points of sale to adhere, once is validated by the IDAE corresponding documentation to be submitted by the same.
6 will be additional obligations of the sale points attached to the program MOVELE 2015, without prejudice to other obligations set out in the present Royal Decree: to) inform applicants of the supports of the advantages of electric vehicles subject to the program MOVELE 2015.
b) carry out the discount, after tax, of the amount of the aid corresponding to the vehicle purchased on the occasion of the program MOVELE 2015, in accordance with article 5; and give recipients a copy of supporting the request for help on your behalf, as well as the original invoice showing the accomplished discount, except as provided for in article 9.m.)
(c) facilitate the installation to the customer, beneficiary of them present aid, of a point of recharge linked in the place that he appoint, with cargo to its own resources, assuming until an amount maximum, before VAT e IGIC, of 1,000 euros for all them categories except for them quadricycles L6e and L7e, in that the amount maximum will be of 150 euros. In the event of resignation of the beneficiary, this will be express, pointing out the appropriate box on the application form. For those operations of sales made from the day of entry in force of the present real Decree, said point must be installed in date equal or previous to the registration of the vehicle, and must comply with them specifications technical established in the Real Decree 1053 / 2014, of 12 of December.
(d) follow the methodology and procedures established in this Royal Decree, as well as the instructions that in this regard, in the event of doubt or conflict, could be by resolution of its General Manager IDAE.
(e) actively collaborate in the diffusion and support of the goals of the programme to publicize and disseminate the existence of electric vehicles, as well as awareness of saving and energy efficiency in transport.
f) display in prominent place, within each commercial installations of the dealer or point of sale attached, the logo of MOVELE 2015 programme of aid to the electric vehicle, as well as advertising media which are designated below. He IDAE will facilitate the image of the program (logo, slogan and uses between others aspects) and its corresponding «Manual of application» in them formats, variants or adaptations necessary (color, b & w, vertical, horizontal, etc.), to them dealers adhered to the program for its implementation.
Those outlets which violate the conditions established in the present Royal Decree, will be decommissioned as a selling point of the program MOVELE 2015.
Where the programme was co-financed by the ERDF, adherence to the programme from the point of sale implies acceptance of the provisions in regulations (EU) No. 1303 / 2013, and no. 1301 / 2013, both dated 17 December, 2013, of the European Parliament and of the Council on information and advertising that must carry out Member States concerning EU funds.
Advertising media will be, as a minimum: 1 at the entrance of the establishment; Poster in size minimum DIN-A3 with the expression «establishment attached» that will accompany to the logo of the program MOVELE by 2015.
2nd in the interior of the establishment; poster DISPLAY on ground of dimensions 80 x 130 cm., 4/0 color inks on cardboard of 300 g with laminated gloss face and support for fixing into vertical carton.
3rd in all those stands that are used to transmit the communication (spots tv, graphic of press, Internet, etc.), the logo of the program MOVELE by 2015.
4th in media sound, as radio channels, will be clear reference to it through the use of the expression (on or off) «Programme MOVELE 2015».
(g) processing, complete and send to the IDAE corresponding requests for aid in accordance with the procedure, terms and requirements of this Royal Decree.
Article 13. Causes of cancellation or of returned from the aid.
1. irrespective of the returns to any place pursuant to article 36 of the law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grants, will proceed the reinstatement, total or partial, and the requirement in the interest of delay from the date of the payment of the subsidy until provenance agreed for the reinstatement of the same in the cases regulated in article 37 of this law, as well as others expressly provided for in the present Royal Decree.
2 in the case of partial failures, is determined the amount to reimburse by the beneficiary in accordance with the principle of proportionality and in function of the justified costs and actions accredited, in accordance with the provisions of article 37.2 of the law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant, in relation to paragraph 3.n) of article 17 of this law.
Article 14. Compatibility of the aid.
1. assistance regulated in this Decree are incompatible with other grants, subsidies, income or resources for the same purpose, from the General Administration of the State. They will be compatible with other grants or subsidies that could establish the autonomous communities or local entities for the same purpose. In the case of de minimis aid, will be respected accumulation rules that prevent that the limits of aid laid down in the Regulation (EU) exceeded No. 1407 / 2013 of the Commission of 18 December 2013, concerning the application of articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union aid de minimis ("Official Journal of the European Union» no. L 352 of 24 December 2013).
2. in the case of concurrence of grants from other public authorities or public or private entities, the amount of aid granted may not exceed the limits, for each beneficiary, applicable de minimis regulations or aid result in any case of such an amount that, isolated or jointly exceed the selling price before taxes of the corresponding vehicle.
Article 15. Advertising.
Shall appear in all the references that beneficiaries or points of sale attached, in any medium, regulated in this Royal Decree aid, that they have been financed by the Ministry of industry, energy and tourism through the IDAE, as established in article 18.4 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grants (, without prejudice of it established in the article 12.6 e) of the present Royal Decree.
Also, where the program out co-financed by the FEDER, the acceptance of it helps and/or the accession of the point of sale to the same implies the acceptance of it established in them regulations (EU) No. 1303 / 2013, of the Parliament European and of the Council of 17 of December of 2013 by which is established provisions common relating to the Fund European of development Regional the European Social Fund, the Cohesion Fund, the European agricultural fund for Rural development and the European Fund for maritime and fisheries, and which establish general provisions on the European Regional Development Fund, the European Social Fund, the Cohesion Fund and to the maritime Fund and of fishing, and repealing Regulation (EC) No. 1083 / 2006 of the Council , on activities of information and advertising that must carry out Member States concerning EU funds.
Article 16. Confidentiality and protection of personal data.
1. compliance with the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of data of a Personal nature, the points of sale of vehicles attached to the program MOVELE 2015, will be expressly required to maintain strict confidentiality regarding any information of a personal nature that may be obtained on the occasion of the activities developed under this Royal Decree, so it may not copy them or using them for purposes other than those listed herein nor give them to other people different from IDAE, not even for the purposes of conservation.
2. on the other hand, information and data of a personal nature received by the IDAE by any applicant, beneficiary, person or point of sale attached to the programme, in general, will also have confidential character, and they will be picked up by the IDAE incorporated, respectively, to the automated files ownership and responsibility of the same: «MOVELE _PUNTOSVENTA», «MOVELE VENTAVEHÍCULOS» and «MOVELE BENEFICIARIES» , in order to verify compliance, control and monitoring of the obligations established by the present Royal Decree. Interested parties may exercise personally their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by writing referred to the General Secretariat of the IDAE, wood Street, number 8, 28004 Madrid.
3. However it previous, and with the formalization of its accession to the present program, in the form established by this real Decree, them points of sale of vehicles corresponding accept it publication of their data identifying in the website of IDAE, to them effects expected in them same. Likewise, beneficiaries accepted the publication of data of the aid granted that permit to guarantee publicity, objectivity and concurrence of such aid.
4. the information on awards of grants made under cover of this Royal Decree shall be communicated to the national database of grants in the terms in which that obligation is established by article 20 of law 38/2003 of 17 November.
Article 17. Regime legal.
1. subsidies whose concession is regulated in this Royal Decree shall be governed, as well as by what is available, what is appropriate, as provided in law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant, in its rules of procedure, approved by Royal Decree 887/2006, of July 21, and the law 30/1992, of 26 November , of regime legal of them administrations public and of the procedure administrative common, in the Regulation (EU) No. 1407 / 2013 of the Commission, of 18 of December of 2013, corresponding to the application of them articles 107 and 108 of the treated of operation of the Union European to them aid of de minimis (DO L 352 of 24 of December of 2013), and in them others provisions that are of application.
2. in the case of actions or projects co-financed with Community funds, shall apply, in addition, the Regulation (EU) No. 1303 / 2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013 which lays down common provisions on the European Regional Development Fund, the European Social Fund, the Cohesion Fund, the European agricultural fund for Rural development and the European Fund for maritime and fishing , and by which is established provisions General relating to the Fund European of development Regional, to the Fund Social European, to the Fund of Cohesion and to the Fund European maritime and of the fishing, and is repeals the Regulation (EC) No. 1083 / 2006 of the Council and the Regulation (EU) No. 1301 / 2013 of the Parliament European and of the Council of 17 of December of 2013 on the Fund European of development Regional and on provisions specific relating to the objective of investment in growth and jobs and that repealing Regulation (EC) No. 1080 / 2006.
Available end first. Title competence.
This Royal Decree is issued under cover of the provisions of article 149.1.13. ª of the Spanish Constitution, which attributes to the State the exclusive competence to dictate the bases and coordination of the general planning of economic activity.
Available to finish second. Entry into force.
This Royal Decree shall enter in force the day following to the of your publication in the «Bulletin official of the State».
Given in Madrid, on April 17, 2015.
The Minister of industry, energy and tourism, JOSE MANUEL SORIA LOPEZ
Search Translated Laws of Spain