Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4392
The Royal Decree 126/2014, 28 February, which establishes the basic curriculum of primary education, regulates in its fourth additional provision official documents for evaluation.
It order ECD / 686 / 2014, of 23 of April, by which is sets the curriculum of it education primary for the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport and is regulates its implementation, as well as the evaluation and certain aspects organizational of the stage, fixed them features of them documents official of its evaluation and regulates its filling and custody.
The third final provision of Royal Decree 126/2014, 28 February, empowers the titular person of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, to dictate how many provisions require the application of the provisions of the Royal Decree.
By all this, comes set them models of them documents official for the process of evaluation chords with it established in the normative previously cited that ensure a coherence of said process, as well as set their features and the responsibility of its elaboration and filling.
In the processing of the order has issued opinion the Council School of the State.
By virtue, I have: article 1. Object.
The present order has by purpose set the elements and features of them documents official of evaluation of the education primary.
Article 2. Scope of application.
This order shall apply in educational institutions corresponding to the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, both in the country and abroad, where the teachings of primary education established in the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, of education be given.
Article 3. Official records of assessment.
(1. those documents official of education are: to) the record academic.
(b) the records of assessment.
(c) the academic history of the stage.
(d) the report personal by transfer.
(e) the guidance Council of the third year of primary education.
(f) the documents of end of stage of education primary: the report indicative of the level retrieved in the evaluation end of stage and the report of end of stage of education primary.
2. the history academic, and if the personal report for transfer, are considered basic documents to ensure the mobility of students throughout the country.
3. those documents official of evaluation will be visas by the director or the Director of the Center and take them signatures autograph of them people that corresponds in each case. Next to them will contain name and surnames of the signer, as well as the reference to the charge or the teaching assignment.
4. at the end of each course the teaching team will conduct the evaluation of the results achieved by the students of each group. The assessment of the results is recorded in documents of evaluation with the qualifications obtained, both positive and negative.
5. the results of the evaluation are expressed in primary education in the terms insufficient (IN) for the negative ratings, enough (HIS), well (BI), Notable (NT), or outstanding (SB) for the positive ratings.
These terms shall be accompanied by a numerical rating, without the use of decimals, on a scale of one to ten, with the following correspondences: insufficient: 1, 2, 3 or 4.
Enough: 5. well: 6. Notable: 7 u 8.
Outstanding: 9 or 10.
6. the Middle note of numerical scores obtained in each of the areas will be the arithmetic mean of ratings for each of them, rounded to the nearest hundredth and if equidistance to top.
7. when the areas not exceeded in any of the courses have been overcome in subsequent courses, will be recovered.
Means that the student has not reached the competition in linguistic communication if the rating is negative in the area of Spanish language and literature.
Means that the student has not reached the mathematical competence and basic competences in science and technology if the rating is negative in the area of mathematics.
8. the master or mistress may be granted honorable mention in the area that teaches students that obtained a rating of 9 or higher in the middle of the area note, and who has demonstrated an interest by the particularly notable. In this case the initials MH evaluation documents will be collected.
The number of citations issued for each course may not exceed 20% of the students enrolled in sixth year.
Article 4. The academic record.
1. the academic record is the official document that includes information on the process of evaluation of each student; It opens at the time of the incorporation of the student or the Student Center.
2 academic record shall contain, along with the identification data of the Centre and the personal data of the student or the student, the number and date of registration, the results of the evaluation with the grades obtained, the decisions of promotion or tenure on the stage with indication, if appropriate, the date on which deemed that the student or the student has surpassed the objectives of the course and acquired corresponding competencies and in his case, educational support measures and curricular adaptations that have been adopted.
3 for the academic record will be attached, where appropriate, the documentation listed below is related to: to) the data collected in the documents of the final evaluation stage and the third year of primary education.
(b) medical and psychological reports.
(c) copy of the diligence of delivery to parents, mothers or guardians of the student or the student of the history scholar of primary education, as well as proof of sending copy to secondary education center where to continue his studies.
4. the custody and the academic records file corresponds to schools in which students completed their studies in primary education. The Secretary or the Secretariat in public centres or who assume their roles in private establishments, will be responsible for their completion and custody and certifications that are required and will be countersigned by the principal or Director of the Center.
Filling in and custody of the academic record will be supervised by the education inspectorate.
5. the academic record will be adjusted in its content to the specimen in annex I.
Article 5. The records of assessment.
1 the minutes of assessment shall contain, for each pupil or student, to areas that require it, measures of educational reinforcement or significant curricular adaptation, where applicable, taken along the course.
2. the proceedings of evaluation of sixth year of primary education shall contain the proposal. access to secondary education compulsory for students which satisfies the conditions laid down in article 11 of Royal Decree 126/2014, 28 February, by which establishes the basic curriculum of primary education.
(3. the proceedings of the evaluation ordinary is adjusted in its content to the model that figure in the annex II.a).
(4. the proceedings of the evaluation extraordinary is adjusted in its content to the model that figure in the annex II.a).
5. them results recorded in them records of evaluation is reflected in the record academic and in the history academic of them students and the students.
6. the records of evaluation in it education primary will be signed by the guardian or tutor of the group, and will take the approval of the director or of the Director of the Center.
7. the Secretary or the Secretariat of the Center recorded and signed in the paragraph of amendments of them records the proceedings that have as purpose the correction of possible errors or mistakes.
8. from the data entered in the minutes drawn up a report of the results of the final evaluation of the student body, according to the model of annex VII. This report will be forwarded to the inspection only education at the end of the ordinary final evaluation, and will form part of the annual report of the Center.
Article 6. Academic history of primary education.
1. the academic record, which will be certifying value of studies, at the end of the stage, will be extended in official printed on letterhead.
2. the completion of the academic record is the responsibility of the Secretary-General or the Secretariat of the Centre or who assume their roles in the private schools, and carry the approval of the director or the Director of the Center.
Academic history shall include, at least, the identification data of the student, the subjects studied in each of the years of schooling, results of evaluation in each call (ordinary or special), the decisions on promotion and tenure, the average of the grades obtained in each of the areas, the level obtained in the evaluation of third year and the end of primary education , the information relative to the changes of Center, them measures curricular and organizational applied, and the dates in that is have produced them different milestones.
3. when the student or the student is move to another Center to continue their studies, the Centre of origin shall forward to the of destination, and to request of this, the history academic of education primary. The receiver Center will open the corresponding academic record. Enrolment will acquire a definitive basis upon receipt of the copy of the history scholar.
4. After finishing the stage, the history scholar of primary education will be delivered to the parents, mothers or legal guardian of the student or the student, and will be sent along with the report indicating the level obtained in the final evaluation stage to the center of secondary education where he continued his studies, at the request of the Centre of secondary education.
5. the filling, custody and file of them records academic corresponds to those centers school, and will be monitored by the inspection educational.
6. the academic history of primary education will adjust its content to the specimen in annex III.
Article 7. Personal report for transfer.
1. in order to ensure the continuity of the learning process of students and students who move to another school without having completed the course of primary education, the center of origin shall send to the target, and request a personal report of transfer, together with the history scholar of primary education printed on ordinary paper.
2. the personal report for transfer shall be drawn up by the tutor or guardian, from data provided by teachers of different areas, and will have the approval of the director or the Director of the Center.
3. the report personal by transfer is adjusted in its content to the model that figure in the annex IV.
Article 8. Changes in the Student Center.
1 when a pupil or a student moves to another school to continue their studies at the end of a school year, the center of origin shall send to the target, and request, the academic record of primary education, printed on ordinary paper.
2. when a student or a student is move to another Center teaching to continue their studies before having completed the course school, the center of origin sent to the of destination, and to request of this, copy of the history academic of education primary and the report personal by transfer.
3. the registration will acquire definitively from the receipt of the academic history of primary education.
4. the Center Receiver is will do charge of the custody of the history academic of education primary and, in its case, of the report personal by transfer, and open the corresponding record academic of the student or student, to which moved from the history academic of education primary the information relevant.
Article 9. The guidance Council of the third year of primary education.
1. the guardian or tutor, at the end of the course, taking in has them results of them processes of evaluation internal and them results of the assessment individualized of third course of education primary, must deliver to them families a Council guiding in which is them report of the grade of achievement of them objectives and of acquisition of them skills corresponding , of them possible measures adopt and of the forms in which can collaborate to alleviate the possible difficulties of learning found.
2. the Council guiding of the third course of education primary, are adjusted in their content to the model that figure in the annex V.
3. a copy of the Council guidance will form part of the record of the student or student.
Article 10. The documents end of education primary: the report indicative of the level retrieved in the evaluation end of education primary and the report end of education primary.
1. report indicative of the level retrieved in the evaluation end of education.
Primary: at the end of the sixth year of primary education, Ministry of education, culture and sport will make an individualized assessment to all students, in which will check is the degree of acquisition of competence in linguistic communication, mathematical competence and basic competences in science and technology, as well as the achievement of the objectives of the stage as regulated in article 21 of the law 2/2006, of 3 may, education, as amended by organic law 8/2013, of December 9, for the improvement of the quality of education.
The result of the evaluation will be expressed in the following levels: insufficient (IN) for the negative ratings, enough (HIS), well (BI), Notable (NT), or outstanding (SB) for the positive ratings.
He level retrieved by each student or student is will be recorded in a report, that will be delivered to them parents, mothers or tutors legal and that will have character informative and guiding for them centers in which them students and them students have studied sixth course of education primary and for those in which pursue the following course school, as well as for them teams teaching.
A copy of the report will form part of the record of the student or of the student.
2. report of end of stage of education primary: to the end the sixth course of education primary, the team teaching of sixth course shall draw up a report individualized of end of education primary referred to the achievement them objectives and the grade of acquisition of the competences of the stage.
In the realization of said report is will have in has and is will appreciate the results of the report of the evaluation end of stage.
The level obtained by each student shall be recorded in this report, which will be delivered to the parents, mothers or guardians. A copy of the report will form part of the record of the student or the student.
The report model is as set out in annex VI.
Article 11. Information and participation of families.
1. with subsequent to each testing session, and when that advice so it is circumstances, the tutor or guardian shall report in writing to parents and legal guardians of students on the academic achievement of the students and their educational process. For this purpose, the information collected in the process of continuous evaluation will be used.
2 models of reports will be established by the own centres in the proposed curriculum of the stage.
3. after the final evaluation of course or stage will be informed of its outcome, written to parents and legal guardians of pupils, with the indication, at least of the following: the qualifications obtained in the different areas, promotion or not to the course or next stage and support measures taken, if any.
4. the parents and guardians will have access to the information contained in official documents of evaluation and tests and documents of the assessments that are made to their sons or daughters or protected.
Article 12. Proceedings of the evaluation sessions.
1. the evaluation sessions are the meetings of the Assembly of the teaching staff of each group of students, coordinated by his guardian or tutor and advice, where appropriate, the guidance counselor or counselor of the Center, to assess both the learning of students in relation to achieving objectives and the skills of the stage as the information from the families and the development of their own teaching practice, and take appropriate measures for its improvement.
2. for each of the evaluation sessions will rise a record in it shall set forth the assessments and conclusions on the level of performance of the Group and of its students, and the agreements adopted in relation to the group or in connection with the students.
3. the records of the meetings of evaluation shall be signed by the guardian or tutor and by all teachers and assistants to teachers.
Article 13. Official documents of evaluation in case of extinction of the teaching centre.
Provincial and regional ministries of education, where appropriate, shall take appropriate measures for the conservation and transfer of official documents of evaluation in the case of extinction of the teaching centre.
First additional provision. Personal data of students.
1. in it reference to it obtaining of them data personal of the students, to the assignment of them same of ones centers to others and to the security and confidentiality of these, is will be to it willing in it normative existing in matter of protection of data of character personal and, in all case, to it established in the available additional twenty third of it law organic 2 / 2006 , may 3, of education.
2. the centres must ensure the confidentiality of them data contained in them documents official of evaluation.
Provision additional second. Documentation of evaluation of the students with needs educational special.
The completion of the documentation of evaluation of the students with needs educational special is governed, with character general, by it willing in the present order.
Provision additional third. Supervision of the inspection education.
Corresponds to the inspection educational advise and supervise the development of the process of evaluation and propose the adoption of the measures that contribute to improve it. To this end, in their visits to the centres, inspectors will meet with management team, with the teachers and others responsible for the evaluation, with particular attention to the assessment and analysis of the results of the evaluation of the students or students and to comply with the provisions of this order.
Fourth additional provision. Adaptation for educational action abroad.
1. the Secretary of State for education, vocational training and universities may adapt the provisions of this order to the special needs and characteristics of schools that taught teachings of primary education abroad, under cover of the article 107.4 of the organic law 2/2006, may 3, and the Royal Decree 1027 / 1993, 25 June which regulates the educational action abroad.
2 for Spanish schools abroad, references that are made to the educational inspection in this order be construed as references to the inspection of the Department education, integrated in the General Inspection Department.
Available to transient first. Individualized assessment report of final stage.
During the academic year 2014 / 2015, centers will elaborate the report individualized to that referred to in the resolution of June 18, 2008, of the Secretary of State for education and training, by which establish the individualized stage final report and the personal report for transfer in primary education, referring to the objectives of the stage and competences achieved by each student.
Second transitional provision. Evaluation of second, fourth and sixth courses.
In the course 2014 / 2015, the evaluation of the students of second, fourth and sixth courses are held according to it established in the order ECI / 2571 / 2007, of 4 of September, of evaluation in education primary.
Third transitional provision. Note average of the students that has studied teachings regulated in the order ECI / 2211 / 2007, of 12 of July.
For the students that has studied part of them teachings of education primary according to the curriculum established in the order ECI / 2211 / 2007, of 12 of July, by which is sets the curriculum and is regulates it management of it education primary, the calculation of it note half to which is refers the article 3 of the present order is held having in has the following correspondence : Insufficient = 4; Enough = 5.5; Well = 6.5; Notable = 7.5 and outstanding = 9.
Provision repealing only. Repeal of regulations.
Starting from the total implementation of the modifications indicated in the available end first is repealed the order ECI / 2571 / 2007, of 4 of September, of evaluation in education primary.
Available end first. Calendar of implantation.
The amendments made to the assessments of primary education shall be implemented for the first, third and fifth courses in the academic year 2014-2015, and for the second, fourth and sixth courses in the academic year 2015-2016.
Available to finish second. Application of the order.
Empower the titular person of the Secretary of State for education, vocational training and universities to dictate how many resolutions and instructions necessary for the implementation of the provisions of this order.
Available to finish third. Entry into force.
This order shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, April 15, 2015.-the Minister of education, culture and sport, José Ignacio Wert Ortega.
ANNEX I ANNEX ANNEX III ANNEX IV ANNEX V ANNEX VI ANNEX VII ANNEX II.a II.a
Search Translated Laws of Spain