Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4389
The organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, education, defined in article 45 the professional artistic education middle and upper of plastic arts and design and determines that these artistic teaching aims to provide students with quality artistic training and guarantee the qualification of the future professionals of Visual Arts and design.
Article 46.1, as editorially the organic law 8/2013, December 9, for the improvement of the quality of education, indicates that the professional art education curriculum shall be defined by the procedure laid down in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of this law, according to which corresponds to the Government to set objectives, skills, content and criteria of evaluation of the core curriculum of the professional art education.
In article 51, the law establishes that these professional teachings will be organized in specific training cycles, which will include a phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, and forwards its regulation chapter v of title I of the Act, with the exceptions provided for in articles 52 and 53 of the same.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teaching of fine arts design, specifically in article 6 that the professional teaching of fine arts and design then be passed in mid-grade and premium grade training cycles in professional artistic families.
In accordance with these provisions and the provisions in article 39.6 of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and due to the nature of matter and its distinctly technical character, it is for the Government, after consultation with the autonomous communities, establish by Royal Decree qualifications corresponding to the professional teaching of Arts and design , the basic aspects of the curriculum of each of them and the professional artistic families in which are grouped.
Likewise, to establish State databases by regulatory standards, as in the present case, is subject to the exceptional admitted by the Constitutional Court when «is essential in certain cases complement to ensure the lowest common denominator established on the basic legal standards» (thus, among others, in the SSTC 25/1983, 1983/32, and 48/1988).
The teachings of referents of the teachings of applied arts and crafts in our educational system, arts and design, assume the transmission of artistic practices essential for the renewal and improvement of products, environments, and messages and for the growth of the artistic heritage. To do this, these professional art education are technological innovation, artistic appreciation and solid training in the trades of Arts and design in the context of the aesthetic dimension and creator of man, determining quality asset growth and the values of identity, self-expression and social communication.
In this sense, the basic objective of this title is the current needs of training of technicians in the artistic reproduction in stone and combine the knowledge of materials, technical procedures and new technologies with culture and the artistic sensibility to constitute the guarantee of quality demanded today by the artistic and cultural production sectors linked to the scope of this specialty.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, defines the title of technician of fine arts and design as official proof of the level of training, qualification and specific professional competence of each artistic specialty and establishes the structure that should have such securities and aspects that should include the minimum teachings, now core curriculum, relevant.
In this framework, the present Royal Decree aims to establish the professional title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions in stone corresponding to the professional artistic family of sculpture and to determine their identification, professional profile, the professional context, core curriculum and other aspects of the academic and centers that without prejudice to the powers conferred on the educational administrations in this matter, constitute the basic aspects that ensure a common training and ensure the validity of certificates in compliance with the provisions of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 May.
Also determine access to other studies, the validations and exemptions and the teaching skills for the delivery of the core curriculum.
For the elaboration of this standard the autonomous communities in the bosom of the sectoral Conference on education have been consulted and they have issued report of the State School Board and the Ministry of finance and public administration.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers at its meeting of March 27, 2015, have: article 1. Object.
1. the present Royal Decree aims to establish the title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions in the family stone professional art of sculpture with validity throughout the national territory and official character and set the corresponding basic curriculum in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013 , 9 December, for the improvement of the quality of education.
2. the provisions of this Royal Decree replaces the regulation of the title of technician of fine arts and design in artistic carving in stone contained in Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, by which establish the titles of technician of fine arts and design belonging to the professional family of applied arts of sculpture and approve his minimum educations.
Article 2. Professional profile, professional background and basic curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions in stone.
1. the professional profile, the professional context and core curriculum corresponding to the title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions in stone are regulated in annex I to the present Royal Decree.
2. educational administrations, in the field of its competences, expand the basic curriculum corresponding to this title until the school schedules set forth in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
3. the extension of the core curriculum can contemplate the increased workload and content modules and the phase of training practice established in this standard, and must provide for the observance of the basic validation rules to ensure minimum matching modules that constitute the basic curriculum. Also, it may propose new modules which shall be regarded as typical of the educational administration modules.
Article 3. Teaching competence.
The teaching skills of officials belonging to the bodies of teachers and masters of workshop of plastic arts and art reproductions in stone design and design for the teaching of the basic modules of the core curriculum of the formative arts cycle are those referred to in annex II to the present Royal Decree.
Article 4. Ratios.
1. in the teachings concerning the formative cycle of plastic arts and design of art reproductions in stone the numerical relationship teacher-student will be, maximum, theoretical and theoretical practices 1/30 and 1/15 in practical classes and workshops, as provided for in article 13 of Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March , by which establish the minimum requirements of the centres that offer art education regulated organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, notwithstanding that educational administration determine smaller groups for the delivery of certain workshops or modules in the regulation of curriculum development and education.
2. for the purposes set out in the previous section, the modules according to their character theory, theoretical, practical or workshops are classified in annex III to the present Royal Decree.
3. for final work module will be individualized tutoring in the corresponding teaching staff that imparts teaching in the training cycle.
Article 5. Facilities.
1 schools that impart the formative arts cycle and design of art reproductions in stone shall comply, as a minimum, facilities and material conditions requirements established in Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March.
2. the spaces will benefit from the necessary surface and enough to develop the teaching and activities of professional modules that offer them. In addition, comply with the following conditions: to) the surface will be established based on the number of people who take the training area and the type of education and should allow the development of the training activities required within the same ergonomics and mobility.
(b) they shall meet the space need of furniture, equipment and auxiliary tools.
c) shall respect the spaces or safety surfaces requiring the machines and equipment in operation.
(d) they shall respect the rules on prevention of occupational risks, the regulations on safety and health in the workplace and many other rules are applicable.
3 equipment that are included in each space should be necessary and sufficient to ensure the quality of teaching. In addition comply with the following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines, and others) will have the necessary installation for proper operation, shall comply with the standards of safety and risk prevention and few others are applicable.
(b) the quantity and characteristics of the equipment must be based on the number of students and allow the acquisition of learning outcomes, taking into account the evaluation criteria and the contents that are included in each of the professional modules that impart in the concerned areas.
4. the competent authorities shall ensure that the spaces and equipment are appropriate in quantity and characteristics for the development of teaching and learning processes to ensure the quality of these teachings.
Article 6. Access to further studies.
1. the title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions in stone will allow access to any other formative cycle of average degree of the professional art education, with the exemption of specific testing for those cases provided for in article 15 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teachings of plastic arts and design.
2. the title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions in stone access to those who are eighteen years of age, by test related top grade training cycles.
3. the title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions in stone will allow access to any of the modalities of secondary education in accordance with the provisions of article 22 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
Article 7. Cross credits and exemptions and waivers.
1 will be validation training modules of the formative cycle of art reproductions in stone regulated in the present Royal Decree for vocational training of top grade and degree modules medium of artistic sculpture professional family, as provided for in annexes IV and V respectively.
2 will be subject to validation training modules of the formative cycle of art reproductions in stone regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of vocational training of the professional family of Arts applied in sculpture covered in the Royal Decrees 1843 / 1994, 9 September, and 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, as referred to in annexes VI and VII respectively.
3. the vocational training and labour orientation module will be subject to validation whenever he expired in a training cycle of plastic arts and design.
4. the recognition referred to in this standard will be recognised by the Directorate of the public school in which students, in accordance with the procedure and the requirements established in the regulations of validations of professional teaching of Arts and design is registered.
5 may be subject to waiver by its correspondence with the labor practice, in accordance with article 24 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, the training modules of the training cycle of plastic arts and design of art reproductions in stone laid down in annex VIII.
6 the exemption, total or partial phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, can be determined provided that is accredited work experience, at least one year in a professional field directly related to the formative cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree.
7. the educational administrations shall recognize the exemptions provided for in this standard according to the procedure established. In any case, for the accreditation of professional experience you must require the submission of documents referred to in articles 15.4 and 24 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
8. in no case may be recognition, recognition of credits or exemption final work module to aim the integration of knowledge, skills and abilities obtained in the teachings are enrolled and be oriented to the professional field of the specialty of title obtained. In addition, the Ministry of education, culture and sport for certain modules of the core curriculum and the autonomous communities for those who are themselves of their curricular developments, may establish other limitations for the purpose of validation.
9. substances of high school that are validated by modules belonging to the formative arts cycle and design of average degree of artistic stone reproductions are those set out in annex X.
First additional provision. Reference of the title in the European framework.
Once established the national framework of qualifications, in accordance with European recommendations, will determine the appropriate level of these qualifications in the national framework and its equivalent in the European.
Second additional provision. Equivalent qualifications from the previous management.
The title of technician of fine arts and design in artistic carving in stone, belonging to the family of applied arts of sculpture, retrieved according to the Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, will have the same academic and professional effects as the title of technician of fine arts and design in art reproductions in stone set in the present Royal Decree.
Third additional provision. Regulation of the practice of the profession.
The title established in Royal Decree does not constitute regulation of the exercise of a regulated profession.
Fourth additional provision. Universal accessibility in the teachings of the formative arts cycle and design of art reproductions in stone.
1. the educational administrations, in the field of their respective competencies, be included in the curriculum of the training cycle of plastic arts and design art reproductions in stone the elements needed to ensure that people who take it develop competencies included in the curriculum in «design for all», as set forth in the second final disposition of Royal Decree 1/2013 , of 29 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law of rights of persons with disabilities and their social inclusion.
2. Likewise, such administrations shall take measures that they deem necessary so that the students can access and study these artistic teaching professional in accordance with the principles of equality of opportunities, non-discrimination and accessibility and universal design, such as the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
First transitional provision. Applicability of other regulations.
1 until it is appropriate to the implementation of lessons arranged in this Royal Decree, as established in the second final provision, will apply the Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, in its references to the title of technician of fine arts and design in stone of applied arts.
2. Likewise, until it is appropriate to the implementation of these teachings in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, shall apply as established in the Royal Decree 694/1996, of 26 April, which establishes the curriculum and determines the proof of access to the vocational training of middle grade of plastic arts and design of the professional family of applied arts of sculpture , in its references to the title of technician of fine arts and design in stone of applied arts.
Second transitional provision. Extinction of the curriculum of the training cycle of average degree of fine arts and applied arts of the stone design regulated by organic law 1/1990 of 3 October, General Organization of the educational system and incorporation into the new teachings of middle grade of plastic arts and design of art reproductions in stone.
1. in the academic year of implantation of the teachings in this Royal Decree will start the extinction progressive curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and applied arts of stone design regulated in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September.
2. the educational administrations shall ensure that rights and obligations imposed on Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, and the degree of the teachings that are extinguished in the conditions which may established.
3. the educational administrations shall proceed with the incorporation of the pupils in the formative arts cycle and design of applied arts of the stone of the system that is extinguished to the different courses of the training cycle of average degree of fine arts and design of art reproductions in stone regulated in the present Royal Decree, as established in article 21.3 of the Royal Decree 806/2006 , 30 June, which establishes the timetable for implementation of the new management of the education system, established by the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, and according to the modules that can be recognized as referred to in annex IX to this Royal Decree and the appropriate adjustments according to their curricular extensions.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
Many provisions of equal or lower rank is contrary to the provisions of this Royal Decree are repealed.
First final provision. Title competence and basic character.
This Royal Decree is basic and is run under cover of competencies attributed to the State article 149.1.1. 2nd and 30th of the Constitution, with the exception of the second paragraph of the first transitional provision.
Second final provision. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The educational administrations will begin the gradual implementation of the new curriculum of these teachings in the 2015-2016 school year.
Third final provision. Entry into force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid, on 27 March 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA here are several images in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain