Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4385
The organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, education, defined in article 45 the professional artistic education middle and upper of plastic arts and design and determines that these artistic teaching aims to provide students with quality artistic training and guarantee the qualification of the future professionals of Visual Arts and design.
Article 46.1, as editorially the organic law 8/2013, December 9, for the improvement of the quality of education, indicates that the professional art education curriculum shall be defined by the procedure laid down in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of this law, according to which corresponds to the Government to set objectives, skills, content and criteria of evaluation of the core curriculum of the professional art education.
In the article 51, the law sets that these teachings Professional is organized in cycles of training specific, which will include a phase of training practice in companies, studies or workshops, and forwards its regulation to the chapter V of the title I of the law, with them caveats planned in them articles 52 and 53 of the same.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teaching of fine arts design, specifically in article 6 that the professional teaching of fine arts and design then be passed in mid-grade and premium grade training cycles in professional artistic families.
In accordance with such forecasts and it willing in the article 39.6 of the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, and due to the nature of the matter and to its character sharply technical, corresponds to the Government, prior consultation to them communities autonomous, establish through real Decree them degrees corresponding to them teachings professional of Arts plastic and design , the basic aspects of the curriculum of each of them and the professional artistic families in which are grouped.
Also, establish bases State through standards regulatory, as occurs in the present case, is according to the exceptionality admitted by the Court constitutional when «is complement indispensable in certain alleged to ensure the minimum common denominator established in them standards legal Basic» (thus, between others, in them SSTC 25 / 1983, 32 / 1983, and 48 / 1988).
The teachings of referents of the teachings of applied arts and crafts in our educational system, arts and design, assume the transmission of artistic practices essential for the renewal and improvement of products, environments, and messages and for the growth of the artistic heritage. To do this, these professional art education are technological innovation, artistic appreciation and solid training in the trades of Arts and design in the context of the aesthetic dimension and creator of man, determining quality asset growth and the values of identity, self-expression and social communication.
In this sense, the objective basic of this title is meet to them current needs of training of technical upper specialists in the casting of parts artistic and combine the knowledge of materials, procedures technical and new technologies with the culture and the sensitivity artistic for constitute the warranty of quality demanded today by them sectors productive, artistic and cultural linked to the field of this specialty.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, defined the title of technician of plastic arts and design as official proof of the level of training, qualification and professional competence specific of each artistic specialty, establishes the structure that should have such securities and fixed what should include minimum teachings, now core curriculum, relevant.
In this framework, the present Royal Decree aims to establish the professional title of senior technician of fine arts and design in art Foundry belonging to this professional artistic family of sculpture and to determine their identification, professional profile, the professional context, core curriculum and other aspects of the academic and centers that, without prejudice to the powers conferred on the educational administrations in this matter , constitute them aspects Basic that ensure a formation common and ensure the validity of them titles in compliance of it provisions in the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo.
Also, access to other studies, the validations and exemptions and the teaching skills for the delivery of the core curriculum are determined for this title.
As teachings of education upper and to facilitate the recognition of credits between them titles of technical upper and them teachings leading to titles upper of teachings artistic or titles University, in this cycle training of grade upper is set them credits European ECTS minimum corresponding to each module training, as is defined in the Real Decree 1125 / 2003 , 5 September, which establishes the European credit system and the system of qualifications in the degrees of official and valid throughout the national territory.
For the elaboration of this standard have been consulted them communities autonomous in the breast of the Conference sectoral of education and have issued report the Council Superior of teachings artistic, the Council School of the State and the Ministry of Hacienda and administrations public.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers, at its meeting of March 27, 2015, HAVE: article 1. Object.
He present real Decree has by object establish the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in Foundry artistic belonging to the family professional artistic of sculpture with character official and validity in all the territory national, and set the corresponding curriculum basic of conformity with it established in the paragraph 3 of the article 6 bis of the law organic 8 / 2013 , 9 December, for the improvement of the quality of education.
Article 2. Profile professional, context professional and curriculum basic of the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in Foundry artistic.
1. the professional profile, the professional context and core curriculum corresponding to the title of technician of fine arts and design in art Foundry are regulated in annex I to the present Royal Decree.
2. the administrations educational, in the field of their competencies, expanded the curriculum basic corresponding to this title until complete them schedules school established in the paragraph 3 of the article 6 bis of the law organic 8 / 2013, of 9 of December.
3. the extension of the core curriculum can contemplate the increased workload and content modules and the phase of training practice established in this standard, and must provide for the observance of the basic validation rules to ensure minimum matching modules that constitute the basic curriculum. Also, it may propose new modules which shall be regarded as typical of the educational administration modules.
Article 3. Teaching competence.
The teaching skills of officials belonging to the Corps of professors and teachers of workshop of plastic arts and design for the teaching of the core curriculum of the formative arts cycle modules and design of art Foundry are those referred to in annex II to the present Royal Decree.
Article 4. Ratios.
1. in them teachings corresponding to the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of Foundry artistic it relationship numerical teacher-student will be, as maximum, of 1 / 30 in them classes theoretical and theoretical practices and of 1 / 15 in them classes practices and workshops, according to it intended in the article 13 of the Real Decree 303 / 2010, of 15 of March, by which is set them requirements minimum of them centers that impart teachings artistic regulated in the law organic 2 / 2006, may 3, of education, and notwithstanding that educational administration determine smaller groups for the delivery of certain workshops or modules in the curriculum development of regulations.
2. for the purposes set out in the previous section, the modules according to their character theory, theoretical, practical or workshops are classified in annex III to the present Royal Decree.
3. for the part of practical nature of the module of integrated project will be individualized tutoring in the corresponding teaching staff that imparts teaching in the training cycle.
Article 5. Facilities.
1 schools that impart the formative arts cycle and design of art Foundry shall comply, as a minimum, facilities and material conditions requirements established in Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March.
2. the spaces will benefit from the necessary surface and enough to develop the teaching and activities of professional modules that offer them. In addition, they must meet the following conditions:
(a) the surface will be established based on the number of people who take the training area and the type of education and shall permit the development of formative activities of teaching with the ergonomics and mobility required within the same.
(b) must meet the need space of furniture, equipment and instruments auxiliary of work.
c) shall respect the spaces or safety surfaces requiring the machines and equipment in operation.
(d) shall comply with the regulations on prevention of risks labour, the normative on security and health in the since of work and few others standards are of application.
3 equipment that are included in each space should be necessary and sufficient to ensure the quality of teaching. In addition comply with the following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines, and others) will have the necessary installation for proper operation, shall comply with the standards of safety and risk prevention and few others are applicable.
(b) the amount and characteristics of the equipment must be depending on the number of students and allow the acquisition of them results of learning, taking in has them criteria of evaluation and them content that is include in each one of them modules professional that is impart in them referred spaces.
4. the competent authorities shall ensure that the spaces and equipment are appropriate in quantity and characteristics for the development of teaching and learning processes to ensure the quality of these teachings.
Article 6. Access to other studies.
1. the title of technician of fine arts and design in art Foundry allow access to any other level training cycle medium or top of the professional art teachings, with the exemption of specific evidence in those cases provided for in article 15 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, by establishing the general management of the professional teachings of plastic arts and design.
2. the title of technician of fine arts and design in art Foundry will allow direct access to higher artistic education of design, fine arts and conservation and restoration of cultural property. The educational administrations shall recognize credits from these higher education to those who are in possession of the title of technician of plastic arts and design, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2 of article 10 of the Royal Decrees 633/2010, of 14 may, which regulates the basic content of higher artistic education of degree of design established in the organic law 2/2006 , may 3, education, 634/2010 of 14 may, which regulates the basic content of artistic higher education degree in fine arts in the fields of ceramics and glass established in the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, of education and 635/2010 of 14 may, by regulating the contents basic teachings artistic superiors of degree in conservation and restoration of cultural heritage established in the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, of education and according to it willing in the Royal Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 of November, on recognition of studies in the field of it education top.
3. the title of technician of fine arts and design in art Foundry allow access to university studies in accordance with what is established in Royal Decree 412/2014, on 6 June, which establishes the basic rules of the procedures of admission to official university degree teachings.
4. the recognition of credits between titles belonging to teachings of higher education and the title of technician of fine arts and design in art Foundry will be carried out in accordance with the Royal Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 November, except in cases of recognition or recognition between a same education or studies of technician of different teachings that will be governed by its specific regulations.
5. for the purposes of facilitate the recognition of credits, is assigned 120 credits ECTS to the whole of the cycle training of grade upper and 66 credits ECTS to them teachings minimum established in this Royal Decree, distributed between them modules professional corresponding.
Article 7. Cross credits and exemptions and waivers.
1. will be object of validation them modules training of the cycle training of casting artistic regulated in the present real decree by modules of cycles training of grade top of the family professional artistic of sculpture, according to it provisions in the annex IV.
2 shall be subject to recognition the training modules of the formative artistic casting cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of vocational training of top grade of the professional family of applied to sculpture Arts regulated in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September, according to the provisions of annex V.
3. the module professional of formation and orientation labor will be object of recognition provided that is has exceeded in a cycle training of Arts plastic and design.
4. the recognition referred to in this standard will be recognised by the Directorate of the public school in which students, in accordance with the procedure and the requirements established in the regulations of validations of professional teaching of Arts and design is registered.
5. may be object of exemption by its correspondence with the practice labor, in accordance with it established in the article 24 of the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, them modules training of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural in skin that is determine in the annex VI.
6 the exemption, total or partial phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, can be determined provided that is accredited work experience, at least one year in a professional field directly related to the formative cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree.
7. the administrations educational will recognize them exemptions provided for in the present standard according to the procedure that established. In any case, for the accreditation of professional experience you must require the submission of documents referred to in articles 15.4 and 24 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
8. in no case may be recognition, recognition of credits or exemption module integrated project to aim at the integration of the knowledge, skills and abilities obtained in the teachings are enrolled and be oriented to the professional field of the specialty of title obtained. In addition, the Ministry of education, culture and sport for certain modules of the core curriculum and the autonomous communities for those who are themselves of their curricular developments, may establish other limitations for the purpose of validation.
Provision additional first. Reference of the title in the European framework.
In accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1027 / 2011, of 15 July, by which establishes the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and modification in the Royal Decree 22/2015, 23 January, the title of technician of plastic arts and design corresponds to level 1 of the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and the level 5 of the European qualifications framework.
Second additional provision. Regulation of the practice of the profession.
The title established in Royal Decree does not constitute regulation of the exercise of a regulated profession.
Provision additional third. Universal accessibility in the teachings of the formative arts cycle and design of art Foundry.
1. them administrations educational, in the field of their respective competencies, include in the curriculum of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of casting artistic them elements necessary for ensure that them people that it pursue develop them competencies included in the curriculum in «design for all», according to sets the available end second of the Real Decree 1 / 2013, of 29 of November , by which is approves the text revised of the law General of rights of the people with disability and of his inclusion social.
2. also, these administrations shall take them measures that deem necessary for this students can access and study these teachings artistic professional in accordance with the principles of equality of opportunities, not discrimination and accessibility and design universal, as collects it law organic 8 / 2013, of 9 of December.
First transitional provision. Applicability of other regulations.
1. until is appropriate to the implementation of them teachings arranged in this real Decree as sets the available end second, will be of application the Real Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 of August, in its references to the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in Foundry artistic and electroplating.
2. Likewise, until it is appropriate to the implementation of these teachings in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, shall apply as established in the Royal Decree 694/1996, of 26 April, which establishes the curriculum and determines the proof of access to the vocational training of middle grade of plastic arts and design of the professional family of Arts applied to sculpture , in its references to the curriculum of the training cycle of plastic arts and design of artistic casting and electroplating.
Available to transient second. Extinction of the plan of study of the cycle training of grade half of Arts plastic and design of Foundry artistic and electroplating of the family professional of Arts applied of the sculpture regulated by it law organic 1 / 1990, of 3 of October, of management General of the system educational e incorporation to them new teachings of grade top of Foundry artistic.
1. in the academic year of implantation of the teachings in this Royal Decree will start the progressive extinction of the curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and design in artistic casting and electroplating regulated by Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, as established in article 21.3 of the Royal Decree 806/2006, June 30 , by which is sets the calendar of application of the new management of the system education, established by the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo.
2. the administrations educational will ensure them rights recognized and obligations imposed in the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, and the obtaining of them titles of them teachings that is extinguished in them conditions that promptly established.
3. the students that having started studies of the cycle training of grade half of Arts plastic and design of casting artistic and electroplating is saw affected by its extinction progressive, may incorporate is to the new plan of studies of the cycle training of grade top of casting artistic whenever meet any of them requirements of access established in them articles 14.2, 16.2 and available additional fourth of the Real Decree 596 / 2007 , 4 May.
4. the educational administrations will proceed to the incorporation of the students to the different courses of the training cycle of degree of fine arts and design of art Foundry according to modules that can be recognized and which are taken, according to the provisions in annexes VII and VIII to this Royal Decree as well as those that could be determined in curricular extensions.
5. them graduates technical of Arts plastic and design in Foundry artistic and electroplating that, fulfilling some of them requirements of access established in them articles 14.2 16.2 and available additional fourth of the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, wish to get the title of technical top of Arts plastic and design in Foundry artistic, will have access direct to these teachings and must overcome them modules established in the annex VIII to this real Decree , subject to exemptions for the internship that could be of application.
(6. that students or graduates of the teachings of average degree of artistic casting and electroplating who does not fulfill the requirements for access, to submit to the test established in article 16.2 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, will be exempt from the realization of the specific part referred to in paragraph 3.b) designated item for the purposes of the study covered in the present Royal Decree. The administrations educational may organize courses specific preparatory of this test of access in the conditions that determine.
Provision repealing only. Repeal legislation.
Many provisions of equal or lower rank is contrary to the provisions of this Royal Decree are repealed.
Available end first. Title competence and character Basic.
This Royal Decree is basic and is run under cover of competencies attributed to the State article 149.1.1. 2nd and 30th of the Constitution, with the exception of the second paragraph of the first transitional provision.
Second final provision. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The administrations educational begin the implementation progressive of the new curriculum of these teachings in the course school by 2015-2016.
Third final provision. Entry in force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid, on 27 March 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA here are several images in the original. See the document PDF official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain