Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4457
The Spanish Constitution, in article 27, establishes as a fundamental right of education. One of them principles fundamental that collects the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 mayo, of education, in the new drafting given by the law organic 8 / 2013, of 9 of December, for it improves of the quality educational, consists in the requirement of provide an education of quality to all them citizens of both sexes, in all them levels of the system educational.
The combination of quality and equity involving the foregoing principle, unavoidably requires the realization of a shared effort. With the expansion of the age of compulsory schooling and access to new groups of students education, conditions that centres develop their task has been made more complex. In this sense, establishes in the article 84.1. the educational administrations shall cover the admission of students in public schools and private Charter, so as to guarantee the right to education, the access on terms of equality and freedom of choice of Center for families, attending, in any case, an appropriate and balanced distribution between the schools of students with specific educational support need.
The Royal Decree 1635 / 2009 of 30 October, which regulates the admission of students in concerted public and private schools, the requirements that have to meet centers that offer the first cycle of pre-school education and care for students with specific needs of educational support in the field of management of the Ministry of education establishes the General principles and requirements that should be the process of admission of pupils in concerted public and private centres. In its available end first authorizes to the Ministry of education, current Ministry of education, culture and sport, to the development of them themselves, in accordance with the chapter III, on the schooling in centers public and private concerted, of the title II, equity in the education, of the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 mayo.
By this order is carried out the admission process in public centres and private Charter, provided with sufficient guarantees, given its importance and social significance, to respond to all situations concrete in which the demand for school places is greater than the supply.
In the preparation of this order, it has obtained the opinion of the State School Board.
By virtue of the above, I have: CHAPTER I General provisions article 1. Object and scope of application.
1. in this order establishes the procedure to be carried out, for the admission of students, public schools and private Charter of the cities of Ceuta and Melilla that impart the second cycle of early childhood education, elementary education, compulsory secondary education and secondary education. Shall be guaranteed the right to education, equal access and freedom of choice of Center for families. Is attend to a proper and balanced distribution of them students with need specific of support educational, with special mention to the students with needs educational special.
2. the admission to teachings and methods, not provided for in the first paragraph, shall be governed by its specific regulations, to apply on a suppletive basis regulations contained in this order.
Article 2. General provisions.
1. the Ministry of education, culture and Sport shall ensure a free school place pupils in the second cycle of pre-school education and the stages of compulsory schooling, parents, mothers or guardians request.
2. have right to choose Center educational, without is set discrimination any by reason of birth, race, sex, religion, orientation sexual, opinion or any other condition or circumstance personal or social, them parents, mothers or tutors legal and, in its case, them own students that have reached its most of age or is are emancipated, and that is have in has them preferences and the order manifested in the printed of request in the event that there are no vacancies enough in the Centre in which it had requested plaza as first choice.
3. the admission in public centres and private Charter is not subject to any economic criteria or the result of any examination or test, with the exception of those included in this order and the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, education.
4 concerted private centers that offer various educational stages, the initial admission procedure will perform at the beginning of the course offer which is the subject of concert and corresponding to the younger. This procedure will be in accordance with provisions for public institutions.
5. the Ministry of education, culture and Sport shall ensure a distribution of adequate and balanced for the students with educational special needs in public centres and private Charter, in order to ensure the quality of education, social cohesion and equal opportunities for all.
6. in order to ensure the authenticity of the data that stakeholders and workplaces contribute in the process of admission of students, the Ministry of education, culture and sport may request the collaboration of other administrative bodies.
7. the Ministry of education, culture and sport, through its provincial directorates and with the collaboration of the respective Governments of the cities of Ceuta and Melilla, disseminate information about public schools and private agreements existing in both cities, in relation to the educational project, plan of coexistence, resources, services, and where appropriate, its own character as well as the regulations that govern this procedure, so the admission process to develop with all the guarantees.
8. when the school vacancies in public centres or private Charter number is less than the number of applicants, priority will be those students who come from the affiliated centres; in any case admission shall be governed by the provisions of chapters II and IV of this order.
9. them addresses provincial of education shall take them measures necessary for ensure the schooling immediate of students in the so-called of change of domicile or change of Center motivated by violence of gender or by harassment school, giving thus compliance to it established by the available additional seventeenth of it law organic 1 / 2004, of 28 of December, of measures of protection Integral against the violence of gender , and the additional provision twenty-first of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 May.
10. will have priority in the area of schooling that corresponds to the domicile or to the place of work of any of its parents, mothers or tutors legal those students whose schooling in centres public and private concerted come motivated by transfer of the unit family due to the mobility forced of any of them parents, mothers or tutors legal, or to a change of residence derived of acts of violence of gender.
11. all the information relating to this process of admission will be available on the website of provincial and corresponding educational centres.
12. any commitment to a center that involves the reservation of a since school sustained with public funds out of the procedures and deadlines will be null. Failure to comply with the rules on admission of students will give place, in public, to the opening of the corresponding administrative procedure for the determination of potential liabilities that would have been incurred and, in the concerted private centres, may give rise to sanctions provided for in article 62(2) and following of Act 8/1985 of 3 July regulating the right to education, according to the wording given to it in the first final provision, 10 of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, education.
CHAPTER II zoning and allegiance article 3. Definition of zones of influence and areas bordering.
1. them addresses provincial of education may request of them authorities of the cities of Ceuta and Melilla, respectively, the collaboration required to delimit them areas of influence and them areas bordering of them different centers.
2. them addresses provincial of education, informed the sectors affected, demarcate them areas of influence and the areas bordering of all and each one of them centers public and private concerted. The definition or modification of such areas must assume an offer enough of posts of the second cycle of it education child, of it education basic and of the high school, in each an of their modalities, for meet them needs of schooling of the population of each area and for ensure the free choice of Center from them parents, mothers or tutors legal.
3. the provincial directorates of education, once defined these areas, them shall notify schools, must give them publicity through the media that is considered sufficient for their knowledge by society.
4. this process must be completed before the date of commencement of the process of requests for admission of students.
Article 4. Secondment of centers.
1. the provincial directors of education assigned for the purpose of schooling, each public primary education centres either to a public Center of secondary education, which will be considered unique assignment, or to more than one public centre of secondary education according to the procedure of multiple assignment.
2. in the case of concerted centers, the provincial directors approved the secondment of the centers of primary education to secondary education centres, if necessary, in accordance with the respective owners.
3. in any case, for develop or modify it assignment, is will have in has the number of centers existing in it area, its capacity, distribution geographical and them possible displacement of them students, facilitating and respecting the free choice of Center from them parents, mothers or tutors legal, and of them students older of age or emancipated in his case.
4. in application of the provisions of articles 47.1 and 85.3 of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, the provincial directors of education shall determine and make public the relationship of the centers that impart teachings of secondary education, to whose admission students who pursue simultaneously teachings of secondary education will have priority and regulated music or dance. Equal treatment is applied to those students that continue programs sports, of high level and high performance, and pursue teachings of education secondary.
5. the process of assignment must be completed with the required notice to ensure the correct application of the provisions of this order.
Article 5. Calendar.
The provincial directors, in accordance with the instructions of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, will determine in advance the timetable that should govern the process of admission of students and develop the corresponding instructions. Such instructions will be interconnecting to the administration of the city respective and to all them centers public and concerted of his field, and published through them media that is consider enough for its knowledge by the society.
CHAPTER III admission guarantee commissions article 6. Constitution.
1. with character prior to the start of the process of admission, them directors provincial, in the field territorial of his competition, will constitute a unique Commission of warranty of admission in each city in accordance with the procedure and functions that is described in this order, whose objective fundamental will be ensure the compliance of them rules on admission of students and the exercise of them rights recognized in it law organic 8 / 1985 of 3 July, regulating the right to education and the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, as well as taking appropriate measures for the proper education of all students.
2. the mandate of the full of this Commission will end a time finish the process ordinary of admission of students, in accordance with what established by the Ministry of education, culture and sport.
3 on corresponding inspection services, will convene meetings necessary to ensure that the extraordinary schooling process with all the guarantees.
Article 7. Composition and operation.
1 the Commission of guarantee of admission will be composed by: to) the Provincial Director or a person delegated, to be its President.
(b) a representative of the Government of the city.
(c) the director of a centre public appointed by the Director Provincial.
(d) the owner of a concerted Center, on a proposal from the respective owners.
(e) two teachers, one of them representing the public centers and other concerted centers.
(f) two representatives of parents, mothers or tutors legal, one by them centers public and another by them centers concerted, elected by draw by and between them members of those associations or confederations of parents and mothers of students representative.
(g) an education Inspector, appointed by the Director Provincial.
(h) an official of the Provincial Directorate, appointed by the Director Provincial, who will serve as Secretary.
In the composition of this Committee will ensure parity between men and women.
1. the Director Provincial, with sufficient advance notice, proceed to complain to the sectors referred to in the preceding paragraph designated by their respective representatives and, once appointed, shall convene a meeting of the Committee, prior to the start of the admissions process.
2. with the aim of facilitating the work of this Commission, in her womb, and in accordance with the procedure and functions to be determined, in the same may become associated with an area or a particular teaching specific subcommittees.
3. to meet special requests, the Inspectorate will convene meeting with the necessary frequency to the director of the public, to the owner of the Center agreed, one of the representatives of parents, mothers or guardians, the representative of the Government of the city and the official of the Provincial Directorate that formed part of the Commission. These meetings will have to be carried out on the days and times that make possible the attendance of all the squad.
Article 8. Functions.
(1. the functions of the Commission of warranty of admission will be the following: to) monitor the process of admission and the compliance of them standards that it regulate.
(b) centres and educational administration receive the information necessary for the performance of their duties.
(c) propose to the Administration educational those measures that consider appropriate for a better development of the process of admission of students.
(d) inform parents and legal guardians, and to older students or emancipated on the seats available in the public and private centres agreed upon or about any other end linked to the admission process.
e) participate in the establishment of vacancies in all the centers of its sphere of competence, especially with regard to the reservation of places referred to in articles 10 and 11, and all the previous process involved.
(f) receive requests that do not arise directly in the Center where you want to be accepted and forwarded to the relevant institution, as set out in article 14.5.
(g) verify that for each student a unique application for admission has been, and verify the number of vacancies and requests unattended in the centers in the area that corresponds to them.
(h) to manage the education of students who have not obtained square in the Centre requested in the first place. In this so-called, the Commission communicated to them parents, mothers or tutors legal or to them own students, if are older of age or are emancipated, the relationship of them centers with places vacant.
(i) school, heard the sectors affected, especially to parents, mothers or guardians, students who have special educational needs.
(j) the Commission decision of guarantee of admission, that may take a moment before the determination of definitive vacancies in centres, will tend to achieve a proper and balanced education of the students. The provincial addresses of education will attend the needs arising from the schooling of referred students.
2 the extraordinary period of schooling, in meetings convened from inspection service, by delegation of the Director Provincial, will be carried out the following tasks: to) collect and process school place applications that may occur once started the school year, by moving from the family home, the incorporation into the Spanish educational system or by any other reasonably justified causes.
(b) if there are vacancies in the Center requested, the request shall be admissible and propose the student enrollment. If there are no openings, another Center who has them will assign the following requested Center with vacancies or failing.
(c) in relation to those applications for admission to students who may have special educational needs, their estimation by corresponding educational guidance services will be requested urgently.
(d) requests to participate in the extraordinary admission process will be available and may be collected and delivered at Headquarters established by the Provincial Directorate.
For the resolution of the special education process, the Director Provincial may authorize up to an increase in the number of students per classroom in public centres or private Charter, as set forth in article 2 of the Royal Decree-Law 14/2012, 20 April, concerning urgent measures for the rationalization of public expenditure in the field of education.
3. the Committee on admission may apply to educational institutions and the relevant services of the Provincial Directorate, the documentation they deem necessary for the performance of their duties.
CHAPTER IV article 9 booking process. Reservation of places for students with need specific educational support.
1. students with specific needs of educational support, in particular those who have special educational needs, will have guaranteed adequate and balanced schooling in public and Charter schools and its continuity in centres attached to that referred to in article 2(5). The Director Provincial, report of the Commission on guarantee of admission, will determine the number of seats per unit which must be booked in all public and concerted centres for the education of the students. This reserve will be maintained until the end of the period of pre-registration and registration, as set out in this order.
In any case, the balanced distribution of this students between public centres and private agreements should carry out in conditions that favor its standardization and inclusion, avoiding excessive concentration, thereby ensuring quality education for all, social cohesion and equal opportunities referred to in article 87 of the organic law 2/2006 , of education.
(2. the book of square is held, by via of trade, with charge to them squares reserved for said students according to is sets then: to) the Commission of warranty of admission will receive of them centers teaching, as go being analyzed by them equipment managers or them holders of them centers, copy of them requests corresponding to them students that present or could present need specific of support educational associated with special educational needs. Under the available information be assessed the need to propose schooling in a specific teaching centre financed by the reservation of places for these students. For not estimate such need, the Commission of warranty of admission shall communicate this circumstance to the Center Receiver before the publication of them lists definitive, so that you is applied the score obtained in the process of scaling.
(b) in relation to those applications for admission submitted by the centres, they corresponding to students who could have special educational needs, the Committee on guarantee of admission request, as a matter of urgency, their assessment by educational guidance services and the report of the corresponding educational inspection service.
(c) the General Directorate of Territorial cooperation and evaluation shall take the necessary measures to identify and detect early students with high intellectual ability and facilitate your care in centres sustained with public funds.
3. once the Commission of warranty of admission has analyzed them requests corresponding to them students sent by them centers made, in his case, the corresponding proposed of schooling by them services of orientation educational, and prior authorization of it administration educational, them centers amended it book of squares so have effects on the publication of them lists definitive.
4. in the same way, and in relation to pupils with special educational needs and students with high intellectual abilities, the Director Provincial, heard fathers, mothers or guardians, or where the student, and in accordance with the report and the opinion of school of educational guidance services, adopt measures that allow their schooling in ordinary workplaces that are considered most suitable.
5. can agree is it schooling in units or centers specific of education special that adopt forms organizational appropriate and develop methods and activities especially directed to these students, of conformity with it planned in the normative specific, whenever is appreciate of form reasoned that them students with needs educational special not can be served in the frame of them measures of attention to the diversity of them centers ordinary , previous information to parents and legal guardians or in its case for the student, according to the report and opinion of education referred to in the preceding paragraph.
Article 10. Book of squares in centres of attachment only.
1. the directors and owners of primary education centres will be knowledge of managers and owners of the centers of secondary education to which they are attached, the alphabetical relationship of students who finish sixth year of primary education studies in the Centre, when the assignment is given to a single Center, for the purposes of the provisions of article 4 of this order. This information is provided, if is possible, in support computer, with indication of the name, surnames and course of each one of them students.
2 centers of secondary education shall develop the certifications of reservation of the students that have attached and shall send them to the respective centers of primary education which, in turn, be handed them to parents, mothers or guardians of pupils, always relying on the information received from primary education centers to them belonging, according to the model in annex I.
3. this process must be completed before the opening of the procedure regular of schooling.
Article 11. Reservation of places in centres of multiple assignment.
1. them centers of education primary, in them alleged of secondment multiple, shall communicate to them parents, mothers or tutors legal of them students that end their studies in the Center, the relationship of centers of education secondary to which its Center is affiliated, next to the request of book of square according to the annex II for its filling, to the object of that indicate the order of priority in that requested book of square. This information is also available on the website of the Provincial Directorate of education.
Do not use the via telematics referred to that in article 14, the completed form and documents detailing on it must be delivered in the Center where the student school on dates to be determined.
2 primary education centers, through the directors and owners, made available to the corresponding centres of secondary education information and documentation relating to students seeking them in the first place, along with a list of them. This relationship will include, also, the number of pupils with special educational needs.
3. in these cases of multiple assignment, the ratio of students who get reservation in each of the secondary centres, by the competent bodies of the Centre for the admission of students, who will be the awarding of its vacancies to those who have requested them in the first place, in accordance with the criteria and the scale set out in this order will be established.
4. vacancies shall be sent, together with requests unattended, completed this process, to the Committee on admission guarantee, which will bring together the directors and owners of facilities concerned to allocate the available vacancies to applicants who did not get place in your first choice, taking into account the order of priority indicated by the parents, mothers or guardians and the score.
5. once published complete provisional reservation award listings, on the boards of the respective centres, within three working days opens so that timely complaints can be made. This information is also available on the website of the Centre.
6 after the previous deadline, secondary education centres shall refer to primary education centres attached certifications of reservation of the annex I, corresponding to the students of each of them, together with the documentation that has been provided. All this documentation is a copy in the Center sender.
7. the primary education centres delivered reservation to fathers, mothers or guardians. This process must be completed five days prior to the deadline for submission of applications for admission to the regular process.
8. in spite of having obtained a Center reservations, parents, mothers or guardians wishing to do so may request square in another centre different, going to the regular admissions process. For this purpose they shall deliver the original of the notice of reservation provided by the Centre are attached, together with the application for admission, in the Centre in which request square in the first place.
9. students remain reservation in the assigned Center until they do not obtain square in another centre. The right to the student reserve decline at the time that appears in the final list of admitted from another centre or once started the school year.
Article 12. Determination of definite vacancies.
1 after completing the described processes of reservation of places, all the centres referred to in this order made available to the Commission on guarantee of admission definitive lists of award of reservation, which will be posted on bulletin boards of the respective centres, also before the start of the regular admission. This information is also available on the website of the Centre.
2. the centres shall send to the Commission on guarantee of admission the relationship, ordered by lessons and courses of the vacancies that are offered for the next course, once made the reservations mentioned above, and published it on their bulletin boards. This information is also available on the website of the Center.
Article 13. Documentation.
(Them centers must make public in their planks of ads the following documentation: to) Regulations regulatory of the admission of students in centers teaching sustained with funds public.
(b) evaluation and tie-break criteria.
(c) model of applications.
(d) supporting documents for the scale ratio.
(e) relationship of vacancies for teaching and course.
(f) areas of influence and neighbouring Centre.
(g) calendar that includes delivery of applications, the date of publication of the relations of admitted students and the deadlines for the filing of claims.
(h) Office of the Commission of guarantee of admission.
This information is also available on the website of the Provincial Directorate of education.
CHAPTER V process ordinary of admission of students article 14. Requirements and applications.
1. to be admitted in a Center teaching public or concerted will be necessary meet them requirements of age and, in his case, them requirements academic required by the ordering legal existing for the teaching and course to that is intends to access.
2 the application for admission must present provided that in the case of one of the following: to) initiation of teachings.
(b) change from one centre to another to pursue the same teaching.
(c) election of a centre of education secondary different from that in which had retrieved book of square. In this case, and in case of not using the via telematics, it must accompany the application for admission copy of the certificate of reservation referred to in article 11.
d) in the case of not having obtained reserve for there to be sufficient in the Centre vacancies.
3. the application for admission shall conform to the official specimen that to this end draw up the Ministry of education, culture and sport. Appropriate measures shall be taken to facilitate the submission of applications for admission via telematics, in accordance with law 11/2007, of 22 June, electronic access of citizens to public services. For this purpose on its website it will include appropriate indications and technical specifications.
4. stakeholders shall submit a single application which will indicate, in order of preference, the centres in which they wish to be accepted, up to a maximum of six, addressed to the director of the teaching centre which is requested in the first place.
5 the application shall contain, if desired the applicant, authorization, according to the model set out in annex V of this order, for which, according to article 84 of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, the educational administration seek state tax administration agency relative tax information to per capita of household income them. Authorization may include educational administration for telematics in the municipal register consultation in the National Institute of statistics and/or the respective municipality and, where appropriate, consultation to the respective Department when alleging disability students or their families or large family condition. If the applicant opts not to grant any of the mentioned authorizations, shall submit together with the application form, copy of supporting documentation of the alleged situation. Authorization model will be adapted in each call in the event that any of the circumstances which it relies can not be ascertained by administration via telematics.
6. it application of admission is may present in the center that is requests in first place, in the headquarters of the Commission of warranty of admission, in the record of it address Provincial of education, or through it website of it address Provincial of education, in whose case it request is sent to the first of them centers included in it relationship of preference. Centers shall send to the Commission of guarantee of admission, once finalized the deadline for applications, the ratio of applications received, according to the computer procedure determined by the Provincial Directorate, to detect the possible existence of duplication, in which case will proceed in accordance with article 17.9. Also be sent to the Commission those requests received out of term.
7. the term of presentation of requests of admission in those centres teaching public or concerted will be the established in the calendar to is concerns the article 5.
8. them directors of them centers of education primary shall send to the Commission of warranty of admission them requests of them students that present needs educational special, so this appropriate to their schooling in them squares reserved to the effect.
Article 15. Criteria of admission.
(1. when not exist squares enough in the Center to meet the demand existing, the process of admission is governed by them following criteria priority, that not will have character exclusive in any case: to) existence of brothers enrolled or parents, mothers or tutors legal that work in the Center.
(b) proximity of the service or of the place of work of one of the parents, mothers or tutors legal.
(c) income per capita of the unit family, attending to the specificities that for its calculation is applied to them families numerous.
(d) concurrency of disability in the student or in any of its parents, mothers, tutors legal or brothers.
(e) they shall have priority in the area of education, which corresponds to the home or workplace of any of their fathers, mothers or guardians, those students whose new schooling is motivated by transfer of the family unit, due to the forced mobility or a change of residence derived from acts of gender-based violence.
2. for high school teachings, in addition to the above criteria, it will serve the academic record of the student.
3. in accordance with article 7(3) of the Royal Decree 1621 / 2005, of 30 December, which approves the regulation of the law 40/2003, 18 November, protection of large families, the condition of large family will be valued in accordance with what stated in annexes III and IV.
In any case there will be discrimination on grounds of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion or any other condition or personal or social circumstance.
Article 16. Supporting documentation.
1 a application for admission shall be attached, in General, without prejudice to the provisions of articles 14 and 15, the following supporting documentation: to) document that the student meets the age requirements required by the existing legal system for teaching and course that aims to access.
(b) the original of the certificate of reservation provided by the Centre of origin, when this has not been done by via telematics.
2 with optional character, for the purposes of evaluation of the criteria set out in the previous article, should provide the supporting documentation listed below is indicated: to) for the assessment of the existence of brothers enrolled in the Centre, shall not apply to the applicant, documentary accreditation any. The applicant must only indicate it in the corresponding section of the application. For the purposes of assessment of this criterion, be taken into account that brothers, giving the right to score, should be attending school in a since school sustained with public funds and will continue attending school in the course for which square is requested. Shall be deemed to have brothers status of persons under guardianship, or permanent or pre-adoptive foster legally constituted within the family unit.
(b) is considered that the mother, father or guardian legal works in the Center for which is requested a square when belong to the template teaching or labor of the same Center.
(c) the check or record of the data of identity, in accordance with them real decrees 522 / 2006 and 523 / 2006, of 28 of April, will be made of trade by the organ instructor of the process of admission whenever the interested has spoiled. However, if the interested it want to may accredit it proximity home through the contribution of a copy of the document national of identity or of the certificate of registration issued by the organ municipal corresponding, or by a document equivalent that, to trial of the organ competent of them centers in matter of admission of students, serve for accredit convincingly these circumstances.
(d) when alleging workplace, home-based proximity will be credited through provision of a copy of the employment contract, or a certificate issued to the effect by the company or workplace in which services are provided. In the case that is carried out by own-account work, a copy of the document attesting the place where such activity is developed will be provided.
For purposes of assessment of the proximity of home, it will be considered as the common cohabitation of parents, mother or guardian of the pupil; When live in homes different, is considered as domicile, for the purposes of evaluation, the of the person that have attributed the guard and custody legal of the same, with which live usually the student.
In the case of students who are escolaricen in boarding school, the residence as place of residence of the student shall be considered.
High school students, who perform a working activity may choose the family home or your own, if they are older or emancipated or, Alternatively, by your workplace.
(e) the information of character tax, required for the accreditation of the income per capita of the unit family, will be supplied directly to it administration educational by it agency State of Administration tax, through media computer or telematic preferably, in accordance with the article 84 of it law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, prior authorization to which is refers the article 14.4 and that figure as annex V of this order.
Insofar as the provision of tax information is possible by suitable means, shall not be required to applicants the provision of certificates or copies of their tax returns. In these cases, those documents will be replaced by a statement responsible of the interested of that meets their obligations fiscal, as well as by it authorization express signed by all them members of the unit family that provide income to the same so it agency State of it administration tax supply it information to it administration educational.
In cases of marriage annulment, separation or divorce will be considered income who exercise custody, and of the father or the mother and all the children who live with one or the other in the course of this custody is shared.
For impossibility of it via mentioned or of it negative of the interested to authorize the supply of it information by the Agency State of Administration tax, is must provide copy of the sheet of liquidation of the tax on the income of them Personal physical corresponding to the exercise fiscal previous in two years to the year natural in that is requests it square school sealed by one of the enabled the above-mentioned agency offices.
In the so-called of that is opt by not provide it documentation fiscal mentioned, is attributed zero points in the criterion of income family of the table class, unless is accredits, through certification issued to the effect by the Agency State of Administration tax, not be forced to present the statement corresponding before such administration. This certification will accompany an affidavit of income of the applicant, as well as the Declaration or equivalent document, where the number of members of the family unit is reflected.
Exceptionally, and if a substantial worsening of the economic situation of the family unit could modify the score corresponding to the income per capita, irrefutable documentation attesting to the new economic circumstances of the applicant instead of the required fiscal year may be submitted.
(f) in the case of impossibility of obtaining the data directly by the educational administration or the refusal of the applicant to authorize the provision of information by the corresponding body of the competent public administration, the attendance of disabled students or their parents, mothers, guardians or siblings, must be established by a certificate of the type and degree of disability issued by the aforementioned competent public administration body. In any case, to obtain score by this paragraph, the recognition legal of the grade of disability of the person affected must be equal or superior to the 33%. For the valued prior to the procedure laid down in the Royal Decree 1971 / 1999, of 23 December, procedure for recognition, Declaration and qualification of the degree of disability, modified by Royal Decree 1364 / 2012, from September 27, 2012, this must be accredited documents by the IMSERSO or the appropriate Department of the different ministries g) in high school the academic record will be accredited through the timely personal academic certification, issued by the last of the centers where the student studied.
(h) the condition of large family be justified through the submission of a copy of the relevant official document, which shall be in force.
(i) in the specific case of change of address mobility forced the family unit or change of residence derived from acts of gender-based violence, the supporting documentation will be provided.
3. not is will require to them interested the contribution of documentation supporting whenever them aspects that is must prove can be proven by the own Center or through any of them media cited in this article, prior authorization to which is concerns the article 14.4 and that figure as annex V of the present order.
4. the documentation, referred to this article only may be used for the process of admission of pupils, and their use and custody are subject to confidentiality established by the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of Personal character data, and the provisions of additional provision twenty-third of the organic law 2/2006 , of 3 of mayo, being them bodies responsible of the admission of them students, directors and Commission of guarantee of admission, them responsible and guarantor of the mentioned use and custody.
Article 17. Allocation of vacancies and completion of the process.
1. workplaces shall requests received to the corresponding admission guarantee Commission, concluded the deadline for submission of applications for admission, so that the Commission finds that each student has presented a unique application for admission.
2. If in the Centre had sufficient capacity to meet all applications received, applicants will understand is supported. Center shall notify the Commission of guarantee of admission the number of vacant positions initially offered, the covered seats and vacancies filled.
3. in workplaces in which the number of requests for a particular teaching was greater than the of places available for the same, the competent bodies for the admission of students will proceed to the evaluation of all existing requests, in accordance with the appropriate scale for this teaching contained in annexes III and IV of this order; They shall accept requests, sorted according to the score and, if necessary, criteria of tie-break, to cover existing vacancies.
4. the President of the Commission of guarantee of admission will inform centres of secondary education vacancies that occur in them, when students taking book on them, by secondment, have obtained new square in another Center.
5. those alumni of centers with multiple attachment that did not obtain square in the Centre requested in the first place, will maintain its preference to that Center with respect to other applicants who were not assigned to the same Center.
6. for this purpose, the President of the Commission of guarantee intake will convene representatives of the bodies responsible for the admission of pupils of all the centers of primary education and secondary education, to determine new vacancies resulting from this process in each of them.
7 completed the process of allocation of vacancies, the director of each Center will resolve within the period of five calendar days on the admission of applicants and will proceed to publication in the bulletin boards from the center of the lists of admitted and non-admitted students, which must include the score assigned to each student by the various criteria set out in article 15 , as well as the score total obtained. This information will be available on the website of the Centre.
The lists of character provisional may be object of claim before the director of the Center teaching, during a period of three days working. Elapsed said term, the lists definitive must be exposed and referred to the Commission of guarantee of admission in the term maximum of forty and eight hours.
He director of the Center shall forward to the Commission of guarantee of admission them requests of those students that not have retrieved square in the first of them centers requested, next to it documentation that them accompanies.
8 received the request dossiers to students not admitted, and views the preferences expressed by the applicants, the Commission of guarantee of admission shall allocate places vacant according to corresponding scores and the choices made by the parents, mothers or guardians or by the older students or emancipated, within a maximum period of three working days counted from the receipt of such requests. Priority will be given in awarding those that appear other preference centers.
9. the applications for students who submitted more than one application in different centres will be answered according to the above criteria, at the end of the whole process. Completed this phase, and if still be requests without meet, them directors provincial of the Ministry of education, culture and Sport shall take them measures precise, within its field territorial, to ensure the admission of all them students.
10. in accordance with article 42 of the law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure, the director of the Centre shall be obliged to express decision in all proceedings and notify the interested parties within the deadlines indicated in paragraph 7 of this article. After two months of the term maximum set in said paragraph, the request of admission is mean estimated, in accordance with it willing in the article 43 of the law 30 / 1992, of 26 of November.
11 agreements and decisions on admission of students of principals of public schools and the Commission on guarantee of admission may be subject to appeal within the period of 1 month before the provincial directors of education, whose resolution will put an end to the administrative procedure.
12. in the case of them centers concerted, the decisions that on admission of students adopt them holders may be object of claim by them interested in the term of 1 month before them directors provincial of education, whose resolution will put end to it via administrative. When such claim is presented to the owner of the concerted Center, this must refer to the Provincial Directorate of education within the period of three days, with its report and an orderly and complete copy of the file.
Article 18. The student enrollment.
1. them centers of education primary, finished the process of admission, shall send to the center of education secondary in which the students have retrieved square it documentation academic and it information complementary of them students.
Parents, mothers or guardians, or older students or emancipated, formalized registration within the time limits that determine the Provincial Directorate in this regard.
2. at the time of the first registration of a student should be requested those documents certifying the age requirements, only if they have not been previously provided to formalize the request for admission, and the academic requirements required by the existing legal system for teaching and course intends to access.
3. when not is required process of admission, the documentation to which is concerns the paragraph previous is forward of trade of a center to another.
4. If, after the period of registration referred to in paragraph 1, not have had formalized this, will decay the right square obtained both by the admission procedure and by the reserve.
Article 19. Bodies competent for the admission of students and guardianship of the procedure.
1. the director of the Centre, prior information to the School Council, has the competence to decide on the admission of students in public, in strict compliance with the General rules on admission defined in this order. In the centers reached holders will be responsible of performance corresponding to the School Board to ensure it.
2. the director or owner of the centres may request applicants additional documentation required for the justification of the situations and circumstances invoked, provided that it is essential to apply correctly the criteria contained in this order.
3. them addresses provincial of education, through them services of inspection of education, coordinate them performances that should play them centers, without prejudice of them powers assigned to the Commission of guarantee of admission.
4. the directors provincial shall take whatever measures were precise in order to provide the Commission of guarantee of admission to the education inspectorate and the directors of centres, media and advice suitable for the proper development of the process.
Sole additional provision. References generic.
All references to which in this order is used the form of masculine generic should be understood applicable, without distinction, to women and men.
Sole transitional provision. Procedures.
While not determined the computer procedure this order refers to that, Provincial Directorate shall ensure the necessary mechanisms to carry out the process of admission of students.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation is repealed the order EDU/770/2010, of 23 March, which regulates the admission of students in public schools and private agreements that impart the second cycle of pre-school education, primary education, secondary education and secondary education in the cities of Ceuta and Melilla.
Available end first. Application.
It is authorized to the titular person of the Secretary of State for education, vocational training and universities to dictate how many resolutions come to the implementation of the provisions of this order, as well as to set the time limits laid down therein.
Available to finish second. Entry into force.
This order shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, April 22, 2015.-the Minister of education, culture and sport, José Ignacio Wert Ortega.
ANNEX I here an image appears in the original. See the document PDF official and authentic.
ANNEX II here an image appears in the original. See the document PDF official and authentic.
ANNEX III pre-school, primary and secondary compulsory points priority criteria 1. Existence of enrolled siblings or parents, mothers or guardians working in the Center: 1.1 by brothers enrolled in the 8 1.2 centre1 for fathers, mothers or guardians working in the centre2 8 2. Proximity of the site3 or workplace of fathers, mothers or legal guardians: 2.1 family home located within the area of influence in which is located the requested Center.
8 2.2 place of work of any one of the parents, mothers or guardians, located within the area of influence in which is located the requested Center.
6 2.3 family home or place of work of any one of the parents, mothers or guardians, located in the surrounding areas to the area of influence in which the requested Center is located.
3. Income per capita of the family unit: 3.1. a) income equal to or less than the national minimum wage 1 3.1. b) incomes ranging between one and two times the national minimum wage 0.5 3.2 fathers, mothers or guardians recipients of the minimum insertion income (excluding the former two).
4. Concurrence of disability (student, siblings, parents or tutors legal): 4.1 disability in the own student starting from the 33% 2 4.2 disability of brothers, father / mother or guardian / to legal4 starting from the 33% 1 criteria complementary 5. Situation of family numerous: 5.1 of character special 2 5.2 of character general 1 1 only is apply when, in the moment of request the admission, the brother or brothers enrolled in the Center is are enrolled in a course held with funds public of the Center requested or of the Center to which this is is affiliated and go to continue in the same the following course.
2 is incompatible with the criteria 1.1.
3 is understood the domicile in which lives usually the student.
4 in the event that together with the student.
Documentation 6.1 documentation supporting of the domicile, in your case: ID or card of residence, or certificate of registration matching in domicile.
6.2 documentation supporting by mobility forced, violence of gender, etc.
6.3. supporting documentation of the income of the family unit or the minimum insertion income.
6.4. certificate of disability.
6.5 large family certificate.
Tiebreakers ties which, if any, occur are to be settled by applying, in the established order and so far in which occurs the tie-break, the priority criteria which is set out below: to) higher score obtained in paragraph 1.
(b) highest score obtained in paragraph 2.
(c) higher score obtained in paragraph 3.
(d) higher score obtained in paragraph 4.
(e) allocation by public draw before the School Board of the Centre.
ANNEX IV high school points criteria priority 1. Existence of enrolled siblings or parents, mothers or guardians working in the Center:
1.1 by brothers enrolled in the centre1 8 1.2 by fathers, mothers or guardians legal working in the centre2 8 2. Proximity of the site3 or workplace of fathers, mothers or legal guardians: 2.1 family home located within the area of influence in which is located the requested Center.
8 2.2 place of work of any one of the parents, mothers or guardians, located within the area of influence in which is located the requested Center.
6 2.3 family home or place of work of any one of the parents, mothers or guardians, located in the surrounding areas to the area of influence in which the requested Center is located.
3. Per capita income in the family unit: 3.1. a) income equal to or less than the national minimum wage 1 3.1. b) incomes ranging between one and two times the national minimum wage 0.5 3.2 parents, mothers or guardians recipients of the minimum insertion income (excluding the two previous) 1 4. Concurrence of disability (students, siblings, parents or legal guardians): 4.1 disability in the own student from 33% 2 4.2 disability for siblings, parent, or guardian to legal4a starting from 33% 1 5. Record academic (referred to the last course completed): 5.1 Note average equivalent to outstanding 5 5.2 Note average equivalent to remarkable 3 5.3 Note average equivalent to well 2 criteria complementary 6. Family situation: 6.1 6.2 2 special status general 1 1 character will only apply when, at the time of applying for admission, brother or brothers enrolled in the Centre are enrolled in a course with public funds requested Centre or centre to which it is attached and will continue in the same the following year.
2 is incompatible with the criteria 1.1.
3 is understood the domicile in which lives usually the student.
4 in the event that together with the student.
Documentation 7.1 documentation supporting of the domicile, in your case: ID or card of residence, or certificate of registration matching in domicile.
7.2 documentation supporting by mobility forced, violence of gender, etc.
7.3. supporting documentation of the income of the family unit or the minimum insertion income.
7.4 certificate of disability.
7.5 large family certificate.
Criteria of breakpoint them draws that, in his case, is produce is to be settled by applying, in the order established and until the time in that is produce the breakpoint, them criteria that is exposed then: to. greater score obtained in the paragraph 1.
b. higher score obtained in paragraph 2.
c. higher score obtained in paragraph 3.
d. higher score obtained in the paragraph 4.
e highest score obtained in paragraph 5.
f. assignment by drawing public before the Council School of the Centre.
ANNEX V here an image appears in the original. See the document PDF official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain