Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4613
The law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, of education, defines in the article 45 them teachings artistic professional of grade average and top of Arts plastic and design and determines that the purpose of these teachings artistic is provide to the students a training artistic of quality and ensure the qualification of them future professional of them Arts plastic and the design.
Article 46.1, as editorially the organic law 8/2013, December 9, for the improvement of the quality of education, indicates that the professional art education curriculum shall be defined by the procedure laid down in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of this law, according to which corresponds to the Government to set objectives, skills, content and criteria of evaluation of the core curriculum of the professional art education.
In article 51, the law establishes that these professional teachings will be organized in specific training cycles, which will include a phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, and forwards its regulation chapter v of title I of the Act, with the exceptions provided for in articles 52 and 53 of the same.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teaching of fine arts design, specifically in article 6 that the professional teaching of fine arts and design then be passed in mid-grade and premium grade training cycles in professional artistic families.
In accordance with such forecasts and it willing in the article 39.6 of the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, and due to the nature of the matter and to its character sharply technical, corresponds to the Government, prior consultation to them communities autonomous, establish through real Decree them degrees corresponding to them teachings professional of Arts plastic and design , those aspects basic of the curriculum of each an of them and them families professional artistic in which are grouped.
Also, establish bases State through standards regulatory, as occurs in the present case, is according to the exceptionality admitted by the Court constitutional when «is complement indispensable in certain alleged to ensure the minimum common denominator established in them standards legal Basic» (thus, between others, in them SSTC 25 / 1983, 32 / 1983, and 48 / 1988).
The teachings of referents of the teachings of applied arts and crafts in our educational system, arts and design, assume the transmission of artistic practices essential for the renewal and improvement of products, environments, and messages and for the growth of the artistic heritage. To do this, these professional art education are technological innovation, artistic appreciation and solid training in the trades of Arts and design in the context of the aesthetic dimension and creator of man, determining quality asset growth and the values of identity, self-expression and social communication.
In this sense, the basic objective of this title is meeting current needs of training of top specialists in stone sculptural techniques and combine the knowledge of materials, technical procedures and new technologies with culture and the artistic sensibility to constitute the guarantee of quality demanded today by productive, artistic and cultural sectors linked to the scope of this specialty.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, defined the title of technician of plastic arts and design as official proof of the level of training, qualification and professional competence specific of each artistic specialty, establishes the structure that should have such securities and fixed what should include minimum teachings, now core curriculum, relevant.
In this framework, the present Royal Decree aims to establish the professional title of senior technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in stone belonging to this professional artistic family of sculpture and to determine their identification, professional profile, the professional context, core curriculum and other aspects of the academic and centers that without prejudice to the powers conferred on the educational administrations in this matter, constitute the basic aspects that ensure a common training and ensure the validity of certificates in compliance with the provisions of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 May.
Also, for this title is determine them access to others studies, the validations and exemptions and them skills teaching for the teaching of the curriculum Basic.
As teachings of education upper and to facilitate the recognition of credits between them titles of technical upper and them teachings leading to titles upper of teachings artistic or titles University, in this cycle training of grade upper is set them credits European ECTS minimum corresponding to each module training, as is defined in the Real Decree 1125 / 2003 , of 5 of September, by which is sets the system European of credits and the system of ratings in the qualifications College of character official and validity in all the territory national.
For the elaboration of this standard have been consulted them communities autonomous in the breast of the Conference sectoral of education and have issued report the Council Superior of teachings artistic, the Council School of the State and the Ministry of Hacienda and administrations public.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers at its meeting of March 27, 2015, HAVE: article 1. Object.
1. the present Royal Decree aims to establish the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in stone belonging to the professional artistic family of sculpture official and valid throughout the national territory, and set the corresponding basic curriculum in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013 , 9 December, for the improvement of the quality of education.
2. the provisions of this Royal Decree replaces the regulation of the title of technician of fine arts and design in applied arts of the stone contained in the Royal Decree 1843 / 1994, 9 September, by which establish of technician of plastic arts and design titles belonging to the professional family of Arts applied to the sculpture and approve his minimum educations.
Article 2. Profile professional, context professional and curriculum basic of the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in technical sculptures in stone.
1. the profile professional, the context professional and the curriculum basic corresponding to the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in technical sculptural are regulate in the annex I to the present Royal Decree.
2. the administrations educational, in the field of their competencies, expanded the curriculum basic corresponding to this title until complete them schedules school established in the paragraph 3 of the article 6 bis of the law organic 8 / 2013, of 9 of December.
3. the enlargement of the curriculum basic may contemplate the increase of load teaching and of contained of them modules and of the phase of training practice established in the present standard, must foresee it observance of it normative basic of validations in order ensure it coincidence minimum of them modules that constitute the curriculum Basic. Also, is may propose new modules that will have the consideration of modules own of it management education.
Article 3. Competence teaching.
Them skills teaching of them officials belonging to them bodies of professors and teachers of workshop of Arts plastic and design for the teaching of them modules of the curriculum basic of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural in stone are them referred in the annex II to the present real Decree.
Article 4. Ratios.
1. in them teachings corresponding to the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural in stone it relationship numerical teacher-student will be, as maximum, of 1 / 30 in them classes theoretical and theoretical practices and of 1 / 15 in them classes practices and workshops, according to it intended in the article 13 of the Royal Decree 303 / 2010, of 15 of March , by which is set them requirements minimum of them centers that impart teachings artistic regulated in the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, of education and without prejudice of that the Administration educational determine groups more reduced for the teaching of certain workshops or modules in the normative own of development curriculum.
2. to them effects designated in the paragraph earlier, is classified them modules according to their character theoretical, theoretical, practical or workshops in the annex III to the present Royal Decree.
3. for the part of character practical of the module of project integrated is will be with the tutoring individualized of the Faculty corresponding that imparts teaching in the cycle training.
Article 5. Facilities.
1 schools that impart the formative arts cycle and sculptural techniques in stone design shall comply, as a minimum, facilities and material conditions requirements established in Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March.
2. them spaces will benefit of it surface necessary and enough to develop the activities of teaching of them modules professional that is impart in them. In addition, you must meet the following conditions: to) the surface will be established based on the number of people who take the training area and the type of education and shall permit the development of formative activities of teaching with the ergonomics and mobility required within the same.
(b) they shall meet the space need of furniture, equipment and auxiliary tools.
(c) should respect those spaces or surfaces of safety that require them machines and equipment in operation.
(d) they shall respect the rules on prevention of occupational risks, the regulations on safety and health in the workplace and many other rules are applicable.
3. them equipment that is include in each space have of be them necessary and sufficient to ensure the quality of the teaching. (Also must meet them following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines, and others) will have of it installation necessary for its correct operation, will comply with them standards of safety and prevention of risks and with few others are of application.
(b) the amount and characteristics of the equipment must be depending on the number of students and allow the acquisition of them results of learning, taking in has them criteria of evaluation and them content that is include in each one of them modules professional that is impart in them referred spaces.
4. the competent authorities shall ensure that the spaces and equipment are appropriate in quantity and characteristics for the development of teaching and learning processes to ensure the quality of these teachings.
Article 6. Access to other studies.
1. the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in stone will allow access to any other level training cycle medium or top of the professional art teachings, with the exemption of specific evidence in those cases provided for in article 15 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, by establishing the general management of the professional teachings of plastic arts and design.
2. the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in stone will allow direct access to higher artistic education of design, fine arts and conservation and restoration of cultural property. The educational administrations shall recognize credits from these higher education to those who are in possession of the title of technician of plastic arts and design, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2 of article 10 of the Royal Decrees 633/2010, of 14 may, which regulates the basic content of higher artistic education of degree of design established in the organic law 2/2006 , of 3 of mayo, of education, 634 / 2010, of 14 of mayo, by which is regulates the content basic of them teachings artistic superior of grade in arts plastic in the specialties of ceramic and glass established in the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, of education and 635 / 2010, of 14 of mayo, by which is regulates the content basic of them teachings artistic upper of grade in conservation and restoration of goods cultural established the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, education and according to the provisions of the Royal Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 November, on the recognition of studies in the field of higher education.
3. the title of technician of fine arts and design in sculptural techniques in stone will allow access to university studies in accordance with what is established in Royal Decree 412/2014, on 6 June, which establishes the basic rules of procedures for admission to the official university degree educations.
4. the recognition of credits between titles belonging to teachings of education upper and the title of technical Superior of Arts plastic and design in technical sculptural in stone is take to out of conformity with the Real Decree 1618 / 2011, of 14 of November, except in them alleged of validation or recognition between studies of a same teaching or studies of technical upper of teachings different that is governed by its normative specific.
5. for the purposes of facilitating the recognition of credits, 120 ECTS credits all of the training of higher level cycle and 66 ECTS credits minimum teachings laid down in Royal Decree, distributed between the corresponding professional modules are assigned.
Article 7. Cross credits and exemptions and exemptions.
1. will be object of validation them modules training of the cycle training of technical sculptural in stone regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of cycles training of grade upper of the family professional artistic of sculpture, according to it willing in the annex IV.
2. will be object of validation them modules training of the cycle training of technical sculptural in stone regulated in the present real decree by modules of cycles training of grade top of it family professional of Arts applied of the sculpture regulated in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 of September, according to it provisions in the annex V.
3. the vocational training and labour orientation module will be subject to validation whenever he expired in a training cycle of plastic arts and design.
4. the recognition referred to in this standard will be recognised by the Directorate of the public school in which students, in accordance with the procedure and the requirements established in the regulations of validations of professional teaching of Arts and design is registered.
5 may be subject to waiver by its correspondence with the labor practice, in accordance with article 24 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, the training modules of the training cycle of plastic arts and design of sculptural techniques in stone laid down in annex VI.
6 the exemption, total or partial phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, can be determined provided that is accredited work experience, at least one year in a professional field directly related to the formative cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree.
7. the educational administrations shall recognize the exemptions provided for in this standard according to the procedure established. In any case, for the accreditation of professional experience you must require the submission of documents referred to in articles 15.4 and 24 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
8. in no case may be recognition, recognition of credits or exemption module integrated project to aim at the integration of the knowledge, skills and abilities obtained in the teachings are enrolled and be oriented to the professional field of the specialty of title obtained. In addition, the Ministry of education, culture and sport for certain modules of the core curriculum and the autonomous communities for those who are themselves of their curricular developments, may establish other limitations for the purpose of validation.
First additional provision. Reference of the title in the European framework.
In accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1027 / 2011, of 15 July, by which establishes the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and modification in the Royal Decree 22/2015, 23 January, the title of technician of plastic arts and design corresponds to level 1 of the Spanish qualifications framework for higher education and the level 5 of the European qualifications framework.
Second additional provision. Degrees equivalent.
He title of technical upper of Arts plastic and design in arts applied of the stone established in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 of September, will have them same effects professional and academic that the title of technical top of Arts plastic and design in technical sculptural in stone established in the present Royal Decree.
Provision additional third. Regulation of the exercise of the profession.
The title established in this Royal Decree not constitutes a regulation of the exercise of profession regulated any.
Provision additional fourth. Accessibility universal in the teachings of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptures in stone.
1. them administrations educational, in the field of their respective competencies, include in the curriculum of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural in stone them elements necessary for ensure that them people that it pursue develop them competencies included in the curriculum in «design for all», according to sets the available end second of the Real Decree 1 / 2013 , of 29 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law of rights of persons with disabilities and their social inclusion.
2. Likewise, such administrations shall take measures that they deem necessary so that the students can access and study these artistic teaching professional in accordance with the principles of equality of opportunities, non-discrimination and accessibility and universal design, such as the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
First transitional provision. Applicability of other regulations.
1. until is appropriate to the implementation of them teachings arranged in this real Decree as sets the available end second, will be of application the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 of September, in its references to the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in arts applied of the stone.
2. Likewise, until it is appropriate to the implementation of these teachings in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and Sport shall apply provisions of the Royal Decree 2483 / 1994 of 23 December, which establishes the curriculum and determines the proof of access to the vocational training of top grade of plastic arts and design of the professional family of Arts applied to sculpture , in its references to the curriculum of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of Arts applied from the stone.
Second transitional provision. Extinction of the curriculum of the training cycle of top grade of plastic arts and applied arts of stone design regulated by organic law 1/1990 of 3 October, General Organization of the educational system and incorporation into the new teachings of top grade of plastic arts and design of sculptural techniques in stone.
1. in the course academic of implementation of them teachings arranged in this Royal Decree is start it extinction progressive of the plan of studies of the title of technical upper of Arts plastic and design in arts applied of the stone regulated in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 of September.
2. the educational administrations shall ensure that rights and obligations imposed on Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, and the degree of the teachings that are extinguished in the conditions which may established.
3. them administrations educational will proceed to the incorporation of the students of the cycle training of grade top of Arts plastic and design of Arts applied of the stone of the system that is extinguished to them different courses of the cycle training of grade top of Arts plastic and design of technical sculptural in stone, as sets the article 21.3 of the Real Decree 806 / 2006 , of 30 of June, by which is sets the calendar of application of the new management of the system educational established by the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, and attending to them modules that can be recognized according to it willing in the annex VII to this real Decree and them appropriate adaptations according to their extensions curriculum.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
Are repealed few provisions of equal or lower range is opposed to it provisions in this Royal Decree.
First final provision. Title competence and basic character.
This Royal Decree is basic and is run under cover of competencies attributed to the State article 149.1.1. 2nd and 30th of the Constitution, with the exception of the second paragraph of the first transitional provision.
Second final provision. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The educational administrations will begin the gradual implementation of the new curriculum of these teachings in the 2015-2016 school year.
Third final provision. Entry in force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid, on 27 March 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA here are several images in the original. See the PDF document official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain