Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4611
The organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, education, defined in article 45 the professional artistic education middle and upper of plastic arts and design and determines that these artistic teaching aims to provide students with quality artistic training and guarantee the qualification of the future professionals of Visual Arts and design.
Article 46.1, as editorially the organic law 8/2013, December 9, for the improvement of the quality of education, indicates that the professional art education curriculum shall be defined by the procedure laid down in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of this law, according to which corresponds to the Government to set objectives, skills, content and criteria of evaluation of the core curriculum of the professional art education.
In the article 51, the law sets that these teachings Professional is organized in cycles of training specific, which will include a phase of training practice in companies, studies or workshops, and forwards its regulation to the chapter V of the title I of the law, with them caveats planned in them articles 52 and 53 of the same.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teaching of fine arts design, specifically in article 6 that the professional teaching of fine arts and design then be passed in mid-grade and premium grade training cycles in professional artistic families.
In accordance with such forecasts and it willing in the article 39.6 of the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, and due to the nature of the matter and to its character sharply technical, corresponds to the Government, prior consultation to them communities autonomous, establish through real Decree them degrees corresponding to them teachings professional of Arts plastic and design , the basic aspects of the curriculum of each of them and the professional artistic families in which are grouped.
Likewise, to establish State databases by regulatory standards, as in the present case, is subject to the exceptional admitted by the Constitutional Court when «is essential in certain cases complement to ensure the lowest common denominator established on the basic legal standards» (thus, among others, in the SSTC 25/1983, 1983/32, and 48/1988).
The teachings of referents of the teachings of applied arts and crafts in our educational system, arts and design, assume the transmission of artistic practices essential for the renewal and improvement of products, environments, and messages and for the growth of the artistic heritage. For this, these teachings artistic professional placed it innovation technology, the appreciation artistic and the solid training in them trades of them arts and the design in the context of the dimension aesthetic and creator of the man, quality determinant for the growth heritage and of them values of identity, of expression personal and of communication social.
In this sense, the basic objective of this title is the current needs of training of technicians in the Islamic ornamentation, and combine the knowledge of materials, technical procedures and new technologies with culture and the artistic sensibility to constitute the guarantee of quality demanded today by the artistic and cultural production sectors linked to the scope of this specialty.
The Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, defined the title of technician of plastic arts and design as official proof of the level of training, qualification and specific professional competence of each artistic specialty, establishes the structure that should have such securities and fixed what should include minimum teachings, now core curriculum, relevant.
Within this regulatory framework, this Royal Decree is to establish the professional title of technician of fine arts and design corresponding to the professional artistic family of sculpture in Islamic ornamentation and determine their identification, professional profile, the professional context, core curriculum and other aspects of the academic and centers that, without prejudice to the powers conferred on the educational administrations in this matter , constitute them aspects Basic that ensure a formation common and ensure the validity of them titles in compliance of it provisions in the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo.
Also determine access to other studies, the validations and exemptions and the teaching skills for the delivery of the core curriculum.
For the elaboration of this standard the autonomous communities in the bosom of the sectoral Conference on education have been consulted and they have issued report of the State School Board and the Ministry of finance and public administration.
In his virtue, to proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers in its meeting of the day 27 of March of 2015, HAVE: article 1. Object.
1. the present Royal Decree aims to establish the title of technician of fine arts and design in Islamic ornamentation of the professional artistic family of sculpture with official and valid throughout the national territory, and set the corresponding basic curriculum in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013 , of 9 of December, for the improvement of the quality educational.
2. it willing in this real Decree replaces to the regulation of the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in ornamentation Islamic content in the Real Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 of August, by which is set them titles of technical of Arts plastic and design belonging to the family professional of Arts applied of the sculpture and is approve its teachings minimum.
Article 2. Profile professional, context professional and curriculum basic of the title of technical of arts visual and design in ornamentation Islamic.
1. the professional profile, the professional context and core curriculum corresponding to the title of technician of fine arts and design in Islamic ornamentation are regulated in annex I to the present Royal Decree.
2. educational administrations, in the field of its competences, expand the basic curriculum corresponding to this title until the school schedules set forth in paragraph 3 of article 6 bis of the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
3. the enlargement of the curriculum basic may contemplate the increase of load teaching and of contained of them modules and of the phase of training practice established in the present standard, must foresee it observance of it normative basic of validations in order ensure it coincidence minimum of them modules that constitute the curriculum Basic. Also, it may propose new modules which shall be regarded as typical of the educational administration modules.
Article 3. Teaching competence.
The teaching skills of officials belonging to the bodies of teachers and masters of workshop of plastic arts and design of Islamic ornamentation and design for the teaching of the basic modules for the basic curriculum of the formative arts cycle are those referred to in annex II to the present Royal Decree.
Article 4. Ratios.
1 in the teachings concerning the formative arts cycle plastic and the numerical relationship one-to-one Islamic ornamental design will be, as maximum, theoretical and theoretical practices 1/30 and 1/15 in practical classes and workshops, as provided for in article 13 of the Royal Decree 303/2010, of 15 March, which lays down the minimum requirements of the centres that offer art education regulated by organic law 2 / 2006, may 3, notwithstanding that educational administration determine smaller groups for the delivery of certain workshops or modules in the regulation of curriculum development and education.
2. for the purposes set out in the previous section, the modules according to their character theory, theoretical, practical or workshops are classified in annex III to the present Royal Decree.
3. for final work module will be individualized tutoring in the corresponding teaching staff that imparts teaching in the training cycle.
Article 5. Facilities.
1 schools that impart the formative arts cycle and design by Islamic ornamentation shall comply, as a minimum, facilities and material conditions requirements established in Royal Decree 303/2010 of 15 March.
2. them spaces will benefit of it surface necessary and enough to develop the activities of teaching of them modules professional that is impart in them. In addition, comply with the following conditions: to) the surface will be established based on the number of people who take the training area and the type of education and should allow the development of the training activities required within the same ergonomics and mobility.
(b) must meet the need space of furniture, equipment and instruments auxiliary of work.
c) shall respect the spaces or safety surfaces requiring the machines and equipment in operation.
(d) shall comply with the regulations on prevention of risks labour, the normative on security and health in the since of work and few others standards are of application.
3 equipment that are included in each space should be necessary and sufficient to ensure the quality of teaching. (Also must meet them following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines, and others) will have of it installation necessary for its correct operation, will comply with them standards of safety and prevention of risks and with few others are of application.
(b) the quantity and characteristics of the equipment must be based on the number of students and allow the acquisition of learning outcomes, taking into account the evaluation criteria and the contents that are included in each of the professional modules that impart in the concerned areas.
4. the administrations competent shall ensure for them spaces and the equipment are them appropriate in amount and features for the development of them processes of teaching and learning and ensure the quality of these teachings.
Article 6. Access to further studies.
1. the title of technician of fine arts and design in Islamic ornamentation will allow access to any other formative cycle of average degree of the professional art education, with the exemption of specific testing for those cases provided for in article 15 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, which establishes the general management of the professional teachings of plastic arts and design.
2. the title of technical of Arts plastic and design in ornamentation Islamic will allow to who have eighteen years completed, access through test to those cycles training of grade top related with it.
3. the title of technician of fine arts and design in Islamic ornamentation will allow access to any of the modalities of secondary education in accordance with the provisions of article 22 of the Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
Article 7. Cross credits and exemptions and waivers.
1. will be object of validation them modules training of the cycle training of ornamentation Islamic regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of cycles training of grade upper and of grade half of it family professional artistic of sculpture, according to it willing in them annexes IV and V respectively.
2 shall be subject to recognition the training modules training Islamic ornamentation cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree by modules of vocational training of the professional family of Arts applied in sculpture covered in the Royal Decrees 1843 / 1994, 9 September, and 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, as referred to in annexes VI and VII respectively.
3. the vocational training and labour orientation module will be subject to validation whenever he expired in a training cycle of plastic arts and design.
4. the recognition referred to in this standard will be recognised by the Directorate of the public school in which students, in accordance with the procedure and the requirements established in the regulations of validations of professional teaching of Arts and design is registered.
5. may be object of exemption by its correspondence with the practice labor, in accordance with it established in the article 24 of the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, them modules training of the cycle training of Arts plastic and design of ornamentation Islamic that is determined in the annex VIII.
6 the exemption, total or partial phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, can be determined provided that is accredited work experience, at least one year in a professional field directly related to the formative cycle regulated in the present Royal Decree.
7. the educational administrations shall recognize the exemptions provided for in this standard according to the procedure established. In all case, for the accreditation of it experience labour must of demand is the presentation of the documentation that is indicates in them articles 15.4 and 24 of the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo.
8. in no case may be recognition, recognition of credits or exemption final work module to aim the integration of knowledge, skills and abilities obtained in the teachings are enrolled and be oriented to the professional field of the specialty of title obtained. Also, the Ministry of education, culture and sport for certain modules of the curriculum basic and the communities autonomous for those that are own of their developments curriculum, may establish other limitations for the purposes of validations.
9. substances of high school that are validated by modules belonging to the formative arts cycle and average degree of Islamic decoration design are those set out in annex X.
First additional provision. Reference of the title in the European framework.
A time established the frame national of qualifications, in accordance with the recommendations European, is will determine the level corresponding of these qualifications in the framework national and its equivalent in the European.
Provision additional second. Equivalent qualifications from the previous management.
The title of technician of fine arts and design in Islamic ornamentation, belonging to the family of applied arts of sculpture, retrieved according to the Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, will have the same academic and professional effects as the title of technician of fine arts and design in Islamic ornamentation established in the present Royal Decree.
Provision additional third. Regulation of the exercise of the profession.
The title established in this Royal Decree not constitutes a regulation of the exercise of profession regulated any.
Fourth additional provision. Universal accessibility in the teachings of the formative arts cycle and design by Islamic ornamentation.
1. the educational administrations, in the field of their respective competencies, be included in the curriculum of the training cycle of plastic arts and design of Islamic ornamentation elements necessary to ensure that people who take it develop competencies included in the curriculum in «design for all», as set forth in the second final disposition of Royal Decree 1/2013, of 29 November which approves the revised text of the General Law of rights of persons with disabilities and their social inclusion.
2. Likewise, such administrations shall take measures that they deem necessary so that the students can access and study these artistic teaching professional in accordance with the principles of equality of opportunities, non-discrimination and accessibility and universal design, such as the organic law 8/2013, 9 December.
Available to transient first. Applicability of other regulations.
1 until it is appropriate to the implementation of lessons arranged in this Royal Decree, as established in the second final provision, will apply the Royal Decree 1385 / 1995, of 4 August, in its references to the title of technician of fine arts and design in Islamic ornamentation.
2. Likewise, until it is appropriate to the implementation of these teachings in the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, shall apply as established in the Royal Decree 694/1996, of 26 April, which establishes the curriculum and determines the proof of access to the vocational training of middle grade of plastic arts and design of the professional family of applied arts of sculpture , in its references to the title of technician of fine arts and design in Islamic ornamentation.
Second transitional provision. Extinction of the curriculum of the training cycle of average degree of fine arts and design by Islamic ornamentation regulated by the organic law 1/1990 of 3 October, General Organization of the educational system and incorporation into the new teachings of average degree of fine arts and design by Islamic ornamentation.
1. in the academic year of implantation of the teachings in this Royal Decree will begin the progressive extinction of the curriculum of the title of technician of fine arts and design in Islamic ornamentation regulated in the Real Decree 1843 / 1994, of 9 September.
2. the administrations educational will ensure them rights recognized and obligations imposed in the Real Decree 596 / 2007, of 4 of mayo, and the obtaining of them titles of them teachings that is extinguished in them conditions that promptly established.
3. the educational administrations shall proceed to the incorporation of the pupils in the formative arts cycle and design by Islamic ornamentation of the system that is extinguished to the different courses of the training cycle of average degree of plastic arts and design regulated Islamic ornamentation in the present Royal Decree, as established in article 21.3 of the Royal Decree 806/2006, June 30 , by which is sets the calendar of application of the new management of the system educational, established by the law organic 2 / 2006, of 3 of mayo, and attending to them modules that can be recognized according to it willing in the annex IX to this real Decree and them appropriate adaptations according to their extensions curriculum.
Provision repealing only. Repeal legislation.
Many provisions of equal or lower rank is contrary to the provisions of this Royal Decree are repealed.
Available end first. Title competence and character Basic.
This Royal Decree is basic and is run under cover of competencies attributed to the State article 149.1.1. 2nd and 30th of the Constitution, with the exception of the second paragraph of the first transitional provision.
Available to finish second. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The educational administrations will begin the gradual implementation of the new curriculum of these teachings in the 2015-2016 school year.
Third final provision. Entry into force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid, the 27 of March of 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, JOSÉ IGNACIO WERT ORTEGA here are several images in the original. See the document PDF official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain