Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4672
By Royal Decree 165/2008, of 8 February, is delimited the area of economic promotion in Murcia, pursuant to provisions in the Royal Decree 899/2007, of 6 July, which approves the regulation of regional incentives, development of law 50/1985, of 27 December.
Article 5.1 of the Royal Decree 165/2008, of 8 February, establishes that «the term of the present area of economic development, for the purpose of applying for subsidies which are determined in this Royal Decree, will end the next day December 31, 2013».
This however, pursuant to the authorization granted to the delegate Commission of the Government for Economic Affairs both by article 5(2) of the regulation of the regional incentives, of development of the Law 50/1985, of 27 December, article 5(2) of the Royal Decree 165/2008, of 8 February, by agreement of the said Commission delegate of the Government of 4 December 2013 (published in the official Gazette of the day December 30, 2013) , this term has been expanded until is approved them new real decrees of delimitation of the different areas or is modify them currently in force, to them effects of request them aid.
Guidelines on the regional State aid by 2014-2020 were published in the «official journal of the European Union' of the last day July 23, 2013 (2013/C 209/01). These new guidelines, attached to it transience of the Real Decree 165 / 2008, of 8 of February, make necessary modify it for continue applying in this area of promotion economic it political of incentive regional, to favor its development promoting it activity economic, adapting it to them new guidelines community, and within them limits approved by the Decision of the Commission European helps State SA.38472 (2014 / N) , of 21 may 2014, which approves the map of regional aid of Spain for the period of July 1, 2014 to December 31, 2020.
The actions of the governing body of regional incentives and the autonomous community of the Region of Murcia, provided for in the regulation of regional incentives, development of law 50/1985, of 27 December have been met, prior knowledge of the Government representative Commission for Economic Affairs.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of finance and public administration and after deliberation by the Council of Ministers at its meeting of April 24, 2015, HAVE: single article. Modification of the Real Decree 165 / 2008, of 8 of February, by which is delimits the area of promotion economic of the community autonomous of the Region of Murcia.
He Real Decree 165 / 2008, of 8 of February, by which is delimits the area of promotion economic of the community autonomous of the Region of Murcia, is modified as follows: one. Paragraph 1 of article 2 is worded as follows: ' 1. regional incentives which may be granted in this area may not exceed the maximum percentage of the approved investment of 10 percent for large companies, 20 percent for medium-sized enterprises and 30 percent for small businesses.» In the case of projects with an approved investment of 50 million euros that maximum percentage shall be fixed as provided for major investment projects in the guidelines on State aid regional goal for 2014-2020.»
Two. Paragraph 2 of article 3 is worded as follows: ' 2. the delegate of the Government Commission for Economic Affairs, on the proposal of the governing body, following a report of the autonomous community, may establish specific zones within the priority areas referred to in the preceding paragraph. ' (El Consejo Rector podrá proponer dentro de las citadas zonas específicas la aplicación de porcentajes de subvención a que se refiere el artículo 11.c) of this Royal Decree more favourable, as well as the period of application thereof, respecting the maximum limit laid down in article 2 of this Decree. "
3. Paragraph 1 of article 5 is worded as follows: ' 1. the term of the present area of economic development, for the purpose of applying for subsidies which are determined in this Royal Decree, will end from December 31, 2020. "
Four. Article 8 is worded as follows: «article 8. Types and minimum size of projects.
(1. may grant is them incentives regional, in the area of promotion economic of the community autonomous of the Region of Murcia, to them companies applicants that perform projects of investment of them following types and dimensions: to) projects of creation of new establishments, as is defined in the article 7.2 of the regulation approved by the Real Decree 899 / 2007, of 6 of July with an investment approved equal to or greater than € 900,000, provided that they generate new jobs.
(b) extension projects, as defined in article 7.3 of the regulation approved by Royal Decree 899/2007, of July 6, with an approved investment, whose amount is significant in relation to the plant and equipment of the establishment, and in any event equal to or greater than € 900,000, provided that they pose a significant production capacity increase that they exceed certain percentage on the allocation to amortisation of the establishment and that generate new jobs and maintain existing ones.
(c) modernization projects, as defined in article 7.4 of the regulations approved by Royal Decree 899/2007, of July 6, with approved investment is significant in relation to the plant and equipment of the establishment which shall be, in any event equal to or greater than € 900,000, provided that they fulfil the following conditions: 1 that the investment constitutes an important part of the tangible and that exceed certain percentage on the allocation to amortisation of the establishment modernizing and that involves the acquisition of technologically advanced machinery that produces a noticeable increase in productivity.
2nd that investment resulted in the diversification of the production of an establishment to cater to markets of products of new and additional or assume a fundamental transformation in the overall production process of an existing establishment.
3rd who will maintain the existing jobs.
2. in the case of large companies, only may grant aid for initial investment that attract new activities or diversification of establishments existing in new products or new innovative processes.
3. the Executive Council shall lay down the criteria with respect to the amount to be considered significant, the approved investment, in relation to the material assets of the establishment, the capacity increase of production and productivity and percentages manning depreciations of the establishment, referred to in previous paragraphs.'
5. Article 9 is drawn up as follows: «article 9. Requirements of the projects.
(1. them projects of investment that intend to welcome is to them benefits provided in this area of promotion economic must meet also the following requirements: to) be viable technical, economic and financially.
(b) self-financing at least 25 per cent of their approved investment. In addition the company must have a minimum level of own funds which will be fixed in the individual resolution of award according to the criteria set in this regard the Governing Council of regional incentives.
(c) the single investment can start after the filing of the application of regional incentives.
By "home of the inversionesˮ means either the start of the construction work in the investment, or the first firm order equipment commitment or other commitment that makes the investment that is irreversible, if this date is earlier. The purchase of land and the preparatory work such as obtaining permits and previous feasibility studies are not considered the start of work.
(d) aid must have an incentive, consistent effect in which the applicant who undertake the project would have not done it without the help, or would have taken only in a limited way or different or in another place, so, along with the requirement mentioned in the previous paragraph, to request aid must be explained what effect on the decision to invest or on the decision to locate the investment would have happened if they are not received regional incentives. In addition, large enterprises must submit documentary evidence that support as described above.
2. in accordance with article 176 of the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union, and with the provisions of the EU regulations No. 1303 / 2013 and EU no. 1301 / 2013, all approved by regional incentives project that is likely to be included within an operational programme or other form of intervention of the European Regional Development Fund, will be co-financed by the and the holder thereof will assume the status of beneficiary of the Fund and must comply with all the obligations arising from that condition.»
6. ((Paragraphs c), d) and e) of article 10 are written in the following way: «c) in the case of small and medium-sized businesses, up to 50 percent of the costs of the studies of the project, which may include: work planning, engineering project and project management of projects.»
(d) intangible assets, provided they do not exceed 30 per cent of the total subsidisable investment, are used exclusively in the Center where the project takes place, are inventariables, callable and are acquired at market conditions to third parties unrelated to the buyer.
(e) other concepts, exceptionally. They appreciate the uniqueness in those projects of individual character by the nature of the investment.»
7. Paragraph b) of paragraph 1 of article 12 is drawn up in the following way: «b) the applicant shall prove to the autonomous community that investments have not started before the presentation of the request for regional incentives declaratively responsible for "not the beginning of the inversionesˮ, in accordance with the model established by the Directorate General of Community funds. Also, the community autonomous may request Act attorney of presence or perform a check physical on the ground, for the purposes of check the "«not home of them inversionesˮ.»"
Sole transitional provision. Dimension minimum chargeable to the projects of investment in procedures already initiated.
To investment projects for which information was sought from regional incentives prior to the entry into force of this Royal Decree shall apply them minimum dimensions that were required at the time of its presentation.
First final provision. Habilitation.
((Authorizes the Minister of finance and public administration to dictate, on the proposal of the governing body of regional incentives, provisions necessary in development and execution of this Royal Decree, as well as to modify the quantitative limits provided for in article 8, numbers 1.a), b) and (c)), when the circumstances so warrant.
Second final provision. Entry into force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid, on April 24, 2015.
The Minister of finance and public administration, CRISTOBAL MONTORO ROMERO
Search Translated Laws of Spain