Resolution Of April 20, 2015, Of The University Of Valencia, Which Publishes Curriculum Of Master In Corporate Finance.
Original Language Title: Resolución de 20 de abril de 2015, de la Universitat de València, por la que se publica el plan de estudios de Máster en Finanzas Corporativas.
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-4940
Obtained the verification of the curriculum by the universities Council, following a positive report from the National Agency for quality assessment and accreditation, and agreed to the official nature of the title by the Council of Ministers of 26 December 2014 (published in «Official Gazette» of January 29, 2015), this Chancellor, in accordance with the provisions of article 35.4 of the organic law 6/2001 , of 21 December, on universities, in the wording given by the law 4/2007 April 12, has resolved to publish the plan of studies leading to the obtaining of the official title of Master's degree in corporate finance from the Universitat de València (General study), which is structured according to what is contained in the annex to this resolution.
Valencia, 20 April 2015.-El Rector, Esteban Jesús Morcillo Sánchez.
ANNEX Plan of studies of the title of Master's degree in corporate finance from the Universitat de València (Estudi General) branch of knowledge: social science and legal 1. Distribution of curriculum by subject in ECTS credits: character of the ECTS obligatory 48 electives 0 practical external subjects (compulsory) 6 6 total credits 60 2 master's work. Description of the modules that comprise the curriculum: module I: module mandatory subjects character ECTS financial information business required.
3. strategic management of costs required.
3. new approaches to strategic direction required.
3 ethics and social responsibility of the company required.
3. obligatory economic environment.
3. taxation of the financial business operations required.
3. corporate operations and compulsory bankruptcy situation.
3 markets financial and decision-making business mandatory.
3 assessment of companies and projects complex binding.
3 mergers and acquisitions required.
3. management of risk in companies with international exposure required.
3. finance with excel and visual basic binding workshop.
1. Workshop of financial databases required.
1 workshop of leadership and techniques of communication required.
1 debt policies and mandatory dividends.
3. mandatory financial management.
3 «Cash management» and relationship with lenders required.
3. mandatory SME support instruments.
3. total loans to attend 48 module II: practice external subject character ECTS external practices mandatory.
6 total credits to attend 6 module III: end of Master course character ECTS labour required dissertation.
6 total credits to study 6
Search Translated Laws of Spain