Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-5413
In exercise of the powers conferred by article 10(2). b) of law 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, the Commission directive of the upper Council of sports, at its meeting of 18 December 2014, has finally adopted the modification of articles 1.2, 1.5, 1.9, 2.2, 6.2, 6.3, 9.2, 11.2, 13.1bis, 13.7, 13.8, 14.7, 17.3 19.1. D , 21.2, 30.9 bis and ter 9, 32.6, 34.21.5, 35.5, 45, 47, 49.1, 49.9 and first transitory provision, as well as the incorporation of annex I Regulation of disciplinary regime, the statutes of the Spanish Federation of dance sport, authorizing their entry in the register of sports associations.
Pursuant to the provisions of article 31.7 of the sports law and article 12.3 of the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations and sports associations register, have the publication of the statutes of the Spanish Federation of dance sport, contained in the annex to the present resolution.
Madrid, April 24, 2015.-the President of the upper Council of sports, Miguel Cardenal Carro.
Annex statutes of the Spanish Federation of dance sport title I of the Spanish Federation of dance sport article 1. The Spanish Federation of dance sport.
1 the Spanish Federation of dance sport - hereinafter FEBD-, constituted the 20 of October 2011, is an entity of associative nature of private and public utility, which is governed by the Act 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, by the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, over Spanish sports federations, by the other provisions that make up the current Spanish legislation by the present statutes and its General regulations and other rules of internal order issued in the exercise of its powers.
2. the sport whose development is up to the FEBD is the dance sport, meaning, the practice of the sports dance and competition, in any of their specialties by the WDSF and which the Federal Assembly may approve in the future that they lead the birth of rights and obligations regardless of that this article be amended. En_la_actualidad recognized specialties are considered: 1) Latino dances.
(2) standard dances.
(3) dance in wheelchair.
4) Twirling Baton.
5) Hip Hop.
(6) Line Dance & CWD.
(7) Caribbean dances.
(8) Argentine tango.
3. the FEBD has its own legal personality, full capacity to act for the fulfillment of its purposes and jurisdiction in matters within its competence, whose scope extends to the whole of the Spanish territory.
4. the FEBD has heritage itself and independent of his associates, and lacks of non-profit.
5 la FEBD is affiliated to the following international federations: 1) World Dance Sport Federation (WDSF).
(2) International Dance Organitation (left).
3) World Baton Twirling Federation (WBTF).
(4) as a Federation affiliated to the WDSF, the FEBD will be integrated, at the same time, in those organizations where the WDSF is integrated: World rock'n ' Roll Confederation (WRRC) and United Country Western Dance Council (UCWDC).
6. the FEBD does not support any kind of discrimination, by it or by its members, by reason of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion or any other condition or personal or social circumstances.
7. Spanish is the official language of the FEBD. In those autonomous communities where their respective statutes of autonomy recognized co-official languages, autonomous federations, where appropriate, can translate texts that make up the federal system to these. In case of discrepancy between them, the Spanish will always faith.
8. both the organs of the FEBD as those who comprise them, undertake to observe the regulations and guidelines of the international organizations of sport dance.
9. the headquarters of the FEBD is located in Zaragoza, Polígono «Empresarium», ephedra Street, number 9, ship 22 A - La Cartuja, CP 50720 Zaragoza. To move this home to another Spanish city, the agreement of the General Assembly will be required. Likewise, the FEBD may have operating offices in cities deemed most appropriate, unless it means the need to amend the legal domicile, that will be, for all purposes, referred to above.
10. the FEBD available, maintain and manage operational offices anywhere in the Spanish territory by simple agreement of the Board of Directors, ratified by the Executive Committee, without implying the amendment of these statutes.
Article 2. Members of the federal organization.
1. the FEBD is composed of the federations of autonomous, clubs sports, athletes, technicians, judges, organizers and duly authenticated in accordance with Spanish law associations who voluntarily wish to integrate into the FEBD.
2 form part, in addition, the federal organization's leaders and, in general, few people or legal entities, or entities, associations, and dancing schools, promote, practise or contribute to the development of the sport of sports dance in any of its manifestations or specialties, adapted sports dance or Paralympic.
3. the professional sports dance, is grouped into the Committee of dance sports professional, organ that operates with the legal cover of the FEBD and has own regulation, although the FEBD is subject to the decisions to take.
Article 3. Scope of action.
1. the Spanish Federation of dance sport, within its sphere of competence and without prejudice to those that correspond to the autonomous federations, has jurisdiction throughout the Spanish territory and even outside it, on the natural and legal persons in the same.
2. in the personal sphere, its jurisdiction extends to all persons forming part of its own organizational structure, as well as the leaders of clubs, athletes, coaches, judges and other natural or legal persons integrated into the Federation, official, volunteer, when acting within the area of competence of the Spanish Federation of dance sport.
Article 4. Powers of the FEBD.
1. without prejudice to competences that can correspond to the autonomous federations in their respective territorial areas, corresponds to the FEBD, such as activity, promotion, Government, administration, management, organization and regulation of the sports dance Spanish, in all specialties and manifestations, throughout the national territory and in competitions and Championships State, supra regional and international sphere held in Spanish territory. In his virtue, is typical of the FEBD: to) exercise the power to regulate the sport of sports dance.
(b) controlling official competitions of State-level and those who have an autonomous above and which are included in the annual calendar, approved by the General Assembly of the FEBD.
(c) the Organization of the Championships of Spain and the Cup, cups and Open of Spain and of the League of sports dance, which appear on the official calendar, approved by the General Assembly and that the FEBD is the owner and the exclusive owner can, however, delegate the Organization of such official competitions in the autonomous federations and organizers of recognized prestige.
(d) authorization and technical control of all official competitions involving more than one autonomous community, as well as all those who have national or international, even if they occur within the territory of the same community.
(e) bear the representation of the WDSF in Spain, as well as that of Spain in international competitions held within and outside the territory of the State and activities. For this purpose, is the FEBD, designate the athletes, coaches, judges, and other members who have integrated the different national teams.
(f) form, title and qualify, in the scope of their powers, the judges, as well as technicians, or staff who develop technical steering or auxiliary tasks whose qualification is required to the clubs that participate in national or international competitions.
(g) ensure compliance with the provisions by which it is governed.
(h) promote and organize sports activities aimed at the public, as well as promote the development of the sport, or even social practice of sports dance in Spanish society, at any level, as well as ensure the safety of its Federated.
(i) hire labor, professional staff, and entities that are necessary for the performance of their duties and the provision of services to their Federated.
(j) comply with and enforce compliance with statutes, regulations, directives and decisions of the WDSF, other international federations to which they belong and their own.
(k) develop the rules and regulations that make up its legal and tecnico-deportivo ordering.
(l) carry out and maintain international sports relations, ensuring maximum representation of Spanish sports dance in international levels.
(m) the promotion of sports ethics and the «fair play», ensuring the purity of sports competitions.
(n) to ensure compliance with the domestic regulations and International Convention on the prevention, control and suppression of the use of substances and methods prohibited pharmacological groups, establishing a "zero-tolerance" attitude against doping.
(o) in general, how many activities does not oppose, undermine or destroy your social object.
Article 5. Powers exercised by the Superior Council of sports delegation.
1 in addition to those provided for in the preceding article as activities of the FEBD, this exerts, under the coordination and guidance of the Higher Council for sports, the following public functions of an administrative nature: to) describe and organize, where appropriate, the activities and official State-level competitions. For these purposes, the organisation of such competitions is understood to be referred to the general framework of the same regulation, as set out on the relevant federal regulations.
(b) Act in coordination with the federations of autonomous, for the general promotion of the sport of sports dance in its various manifestations, throughout the national territory.
(c) design, develop and execute, in collaboration, where appropriate, with the federations of autonomous, the plans of preparation of the sportsmen of high-level sports specialties, as well as participate in the preparation of the annual lists of the same.
d) collaborate with the administration of the State and the autonomous communities in the formation of technical sports and the prevention, control and suppression of the use of substances and prohibited pharmacological groups and non-regulatory methods in sport.
(e) organize or protect official competitions of international character held in the territory of the State. To organize, solicit or commit this type of activities or competitions, the FEBD must obtain authorization from the Higher Council for sports, being, in terms of the regime, management activities and international sports representation.
(f) exercise disciplinary authority sports, in the terms established in the legislation in force resulting from legal application, in the present statutes and regulations.
(g) where appropriate, execute resolutions of the Spanish Committee of sporting discipline.
(h) to exercise control of subsidies which allocated to associations and sports organizations under the conditions fixed by the Higher Council for sports.
(i) carrying out electoral, and where appropriate, implement the resolutions of the Board of electoral guarantees.
((j) in the sense that expresses the additional provision 8th of public General Act 7/2006, of November 21, protection of the health and anti-doping, the FEBD will also perform the following functions in the field of protection of the health of athletes: to) help debugging techniques the corresponding sport in order to avoid rules , as soon as possible, the risks that their practice can have an impact on the health of the athletes.
(b) take into consideration the health and protection of the athlete when it comes to defining and designing the official sports competitions, as well as, where appropriate, the environmental conditions, avoiding, where possible, the demand for levels of effort or risk that may affect the physical integrity of the participants.
(c) ensure the existence of first aid devices, in the terms in which legal or regulations be established, in official sports competitions. To this end, the FEBD may responsible for this task organizers or sports clubs that assume the Organization of each test, controlling such measures taken by them to ensure their adequacy and appropriateness.
(d) require those who wish to federate the overcoming of a prior medical examination for the practice of the corresponding sport.
(e) participate in the design of programmes and general actions for the protection of the athlete and collaborate in its implementation through the signing of cooperation agreements.
(f) develop their own plans and programmes for the protection of the health of athletes.
(g) promote information campaigns that warn sportspeople of the risks involved in sports of the corresponding modality, guiding them on the measures that can mitigate them.
Title II administrative divisions. Article 6 autonomous federations. Administrative divisions of the FEBD.
1. the territorial organization of the FEBD conforms to the State, autonomous communities and territorial delegations.
2 by virtue of, such an organization is made up of the following federations of autonomous: to) Aragonese Federation of dance sport.
(b) Ball Esportiu Federation Catalan).
c) Federation of Ball Esportiu de Valencia.
d) Balearic Federation of Esportiu Ball.
3 currently, the FEBD is also integrated by the following territorial delegations: to) Territorial delegation in Madrid.
(b) Territorial delegation of Galicia).
(c) Territorial delegation of Castilla La Mancha.
d) Territorial delegation in Andalusia.
(e) Territorial delegation of Navarra.
f) Territorial delegation of the Basque country.
(g) Territorial delegation of Extremadura.
4. those autonomous federations that from the approval of these statutes be constituted and registered in their corresponding public records, as well as the territorial delegations that, in the absence of those are established, will be incorporated and integrated to the FEBD in the terms and conditions that are established in these statutes, and their rights and obligations will be born regardless of whether this article is modified or not.
Article 7. The autonomous federations.
1. the autonomous federations are governed by general Spanish law, by the specific of the autonomous community of belonging, by its statutes and regulations, and in addition, by its own internal arrangements.
2. in any case, by the autonomous federations you shall recognize expressly the FEBD both competences that are her own, as the public administrative that are appropriate in one case, under what establishes the law of sport, the Royal Decree of Spanish sports federations, the present statutes and the WDSF.
Article 8. Compliance with the standards of the FEBD.
Autonomous federations having legal personality by disposal or recognition of the rules of their respective autonomous communities, adjust their statutory and regulatory, standards on what is necessary, to these statutes and they must comply with the rules and instructions of the FEBD on the official competitions organized or supervised by it or the same delegate as soon as they exceed its territorial scope , as well as in disciplinary matters, as provided for in these bylaws.
Article 9. Integration in the FEBD.
1. for the participation of their members in activities or State or international competitions, autonomous federations must be integrated in the FEBD, by written request, consent in such a sense, adopted by the governing body concerned, in accordance with its statutes, and that will rise to the FEBD, accompanied by a copy of its statutes, in which recognize and abide by as part of its legal regulation, the statutes and regulations, as well as the codes of the FEBD, of the WDSF, with Declaration expresses compliance determinations, rules and regulations that are adopted in the exercise of federal powers referred to in these bylaws.
2 must provide the following documentation: a) statement that in its statutes expressly recognise and adhere to the statutes, regulations and codes of the Spanish Federation of dance sports and the World Dance Sport Federation, or commitment to expressly include this recognition, where statutes do not provide for it.
(b) statement of compliance and enforcing the statutes, regulations and decisions of the FEBD, of the WDSF.
(c) statement of the technical regulations of the FEBD, the WDSF and the rest of the international federations that affects them.
(d) Declaration of recognizing the jurisdictional and disciplinary bodies of the FEBD and, where appropriate, the Court of sports arbitration (TAS).
e) statement recognize the different competences that correspond to the FEBD, especially those of representation at the international level, by law corresponding to the FEBD of unique and exclusive international representation of sports dance and its sports specialties recognized.
3 agreed integration, shall apply the following rules: a) the autonomous federations shall retain its legal personality, distinct heritage, its budget and its particular legal system, being subject to their own responsibilities.
(b) the Presidents of the federations of autonomous form part of the General Assembly of the FEBD, showing the representation of those. In any case, only there will be a representative for each of those.
(c) the disciplinary regime sports, in the case of official competitions of autonomous State or above, will be in any case, the provisions of the law of sport, in Royal Decree 1591 / 1992, of 23 December, on sports discipline, State, in these statutes, in sporting codes and in the regulations of the disciplinary regime, regardless of the content of the provisions in force in the respective regional areas.
(d) federations of autonomous, integrated in the FEBD, shall be entrusted to the representation of this in the respective autonomous community.
4 there may no Territorial delegation of the FEBD in the scope of a regional Federation, when it is integrated into that.
5 when in an autonomous region there is no Federation of dance sport, or had not integrated in the FEBD, the latter may establish in this community, in coordination with the sports administration of the same, a unit or Territorial delegation respecting in any case the autonomous organization of the State. While there is this election, and for the maintenance of sports interest in this autonomous community, the FEBD may elect to appoint directly a territorial delegate either direct serve both clubs and athletes in this autonomous community.
Article 10. Coordination of the federations of autonomous with the FEBD.
1. the federations in the FEBD must provide this information so that you can know, at all times, programming and development of sporting activities, as well as your budget.
2 move, too, to the FEBD, their statutory and regulatory standards.
3. Likewise, they will give account to the FEBD of the highs and lows of their club members, athletes, judges and technical.
4 they shall and will transfer to the FEBD, prior to December 31 of each year, of the content of the policies which agreed for the following year, in fulfillment of the 849/1993 RD of June 4, as well as policies that formalize to give coverage to the practice and organization of the sport of sports dance and its affiliates own autonomous Federation by non-contractual Civil liability, by medical and health assistance that must meet economic minimums established in the technical regulation of the FEBD.
Article 11. Financial obligations with respect to participation in official State-level competitions.
1. federations in the FEBD shall meet the quotas which, in his case, set it by the Organization of State level competitions, and also which may be applicable for the issuance of licenses.
2. the breach of the obligation provided for in the preceding paragraph behave, once the expired to enforce payment and satisfactory notice to the debtor Federation with the warning that has 10 days to pay the debt, the suspension of the status of integrated Federation. The suspension will cease to have effect once the integrated Federation pay the amount owed.
3. without prejudice to financial independence and the autonomy of federations economic management, the FEBD will control subsidies to those receiving it or through it.
Article 12. The FEBD functions.
1 la FEBD, without prejudice to the provisions of articles 7 to 11 of these statutes, federations of autonomous recognizes the following functions: to) represent the authority of the FEBD in its functional and territorial scope.
(b) promote, order and direct sports dancing, within its territorial scope, through the exercise of its own powers and the expressly delegated by the FEBD.
(c) control, direct and develop the competitions of autonomous character within its scope.
d) constitute the immediate top sporting authority for all their clubs and affiliates, and the territorial scope of the corresponding autonomous community.
2. the federations of autonomous, when they established with their autonomous governing bodies or agreements relating to matters within the competence of the FEBD, will require the prior and express authorization of this.
Title III personal statutes. Federative bodies chapter I article 13 clubs. The clubs.
1 are sports dance clubs associations with legal personality and capacity to act, composed of individuals or legal entities, which have as their object the promotion, promotion or organization of one or several sporting modalities or specialties of sports dance, practice them by their associates, as well as the participation in official sports competitions and activities and are at disposal of the corresponding license issued by the FEBD to which must be previously registered in the FEBD.
1 bis. To register for the FEBD, the interested clubs must provide the following documentation: a) Declaration that its statutes expressly recognise and adhere to the statutes, regulations and codes of the Spanish Federation of dance sport and the World Dance Sport Federation, or commitment to expressly include this recognition, in the event that their statutes do not provide.
(b) statement of compliance and enforcing the statutes, regulations and decisions of the FEBD, of the WDSF.
(c) statement of the technical regulations of the FEBD, the WDSF and the rest of the international federations that affects them.
(d) Declaration of recognizing the jurisdictional and disciplinary bodies of the FEBD and, where appropriate, the Court of sports arbitration (TAS).
e) statement recognize the different competences that correspond to the FEBD, especially those of representation at the international level, by law corresponding to the FEBD of unique and exclusive international representation of sports dance and its sports specialties recognized.
(f) statement of not being affiliated or belong to organizations, associations, entities, groupings or initiatives that promote activities or actions contrary to the interests of the Spanish Federation of dance sport and dance sport in general.
(g) Declaration of not to carry out actions that may impair the FEBD and the normal development of their activities.
2. the representation will correspond to the own club as a legal person. To these effects the representative of the Club shall be solely your President or the person designated by the Club, in accordance with its own legislation.
3. all clubs must be registered in the appropriate public register.
4. the recognition of sports effects of a club will be credited through the certification of registration referred to in the preceding paragraph.
5. to participate in official competitions, clubs must be registered with the Spanish Federation of dance sport, and also met all the requirements that are established by law and legal to do so.
6. the registration referred to in the previous paragraph will take effect through the federations of autonomous, when these are integrated in the FEBD, in accordance with the regulations that are approved in every moment.
7 are obligations of clubs: a) the regulations of the FEBD and the relevant international federations.
(b) transmit to all members, and especially to their athletes, standards, values and ethical content of sports.
(c) to meet quotas, fines, and federal obligations of any kind which they are entitled.
(d) facilitate the attendance of their athletes to the various national teams, as well as participate in annual schedules made by the FEBD in preparation for international competitions.
(e) care for the sports and educational training of its athletes.
(f) take all steps that are available to help the academic training of its athletes.
(g) take all measures that are available to train and educate their athletes, technicians, partners, and others who make up the club, against doping in sport, establishing a "zero-tolerance" attitude against doping.
(h) collaborate in the conservation of the Federative material and facilities.
(i) inform the Federation bylaws amendments, the appointment and dismissal of directors or administrators and the arrangements of merger, Division or dissolution.
(j) not be affiliated or belong to organizations, associations, entities, groupings or initiatives that promote activities or actions contrary to the interests of the Spanish Federation of dance sport and dance sport in general.
(k) not to carry out actions that may impair the FEBD and the normal development of their activities.
(l) others coming them imposed by legal provisions or federal standards.
8. in the event of a breach of one or more of the obligations laid down in the preceding paragraph, registered sports clubs license may be suspended temporarily or permanently, as well as its registration, by the corresponding disciplinary procedure.
9 clubs have right to: a) intervene in the election of the organs of Government and representation of the FEBD, in the form provided for in these statutes.
(b) participate in official competitions of national or international character which they are entitled by law.
(c) receive assistance from the FEBD in matters inherent to this.
(d) those who are recognized them by legal provisions or other federal regulations.
Chapter II article 14 athletes. Dance sport athletes.
1 are sportspeople, natural persons who practice the sport of sports dance in its different specialties and are in possession of the corresponding license issued by the FEBD or enabled, where appropriate.
2 to enable athletes to participate in official competitions of State level, it will need to be in possession of a valid licence, issued or authorized by the FEBD, according to the following minimum requirements: a) uniformity of economic conditions in each of the categories, whose amount shall be fixed by the General Assembly.
(b) uniformity of content and data expressed according to the different sports categories.
(c) the FEBD shall issue licenses, through the federations of autonomous, within the period of fifteen days from the application, once verified compliance with the requirements for such an expedition in these statutes or in the technical regulation of the FEBD, with the exception of the appropriate licenses for the professional sports dance, that they will be issued directly by the FEBD.
(d) not unwarranted issuance of licences in due time will involve for the FEBD the corresponding disciplinary responsibility, as envisaged in the sporting legal system.
3. licences processed by the autonomous federations enabled for participation as they are integrated in the FEBD, are issued within the minimum conditions of economic and formal that set this, and communicated his expedition to the same.
4. for these purposes, enabling occurs once the corresponding economic fee, within the time limits and in the form that is set in the regulations of this is paid to the FEBD.
5. the licences issued by the federations of autonomous, that enable for participation in activities or State official sports competitions, in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, shall enter data for at least in the official Spanish language of the State.
6 such licenses reflect three economic concepts: to) compulsory insurance referred to in article 59.2 of the law of sport.
(b) fee to the FEBD, set by the General Assembly.
(c) fee for the Autonomous Federation.
7 athletes have right to: to) participate in the election of the organs of Government and representation of the FEBD.
(b) the deportiva-tecnica attention by his club and the FEBD.
(c) sign a license on the terms set out in the corresponding regulations.
(d) those others who recognized the federal rules or regulations.
e) medical and health care - sports, through the compulsory medical insurance which subscribe you and insurance of civil responsibility towards third parties, to cover damages it may cause to third parties as a result of the sport practice of sports dance, and up to the limits established by law.
(f) have access to all the necessary and accurate information about the harmful effects of doping on health, maintaining an attitude of "zero tolerance" against doping in their sport.
8 obligations of athletes: to) undergo Federal discipline and to the club to which they are linked.
b) attend tests, courses, calls, informative talks encouraged by the FEBD, aimed at the preparation or participation in competitions of national teams, as well as participate in the annual schedules made by the FEBD in preparation for the World Championships and international competitions.
(c) avoid any doping practice and report where appropriate, to the relevant authorities, incitement that a third party can perform them, keeping a "zero-tolerance" attitude against doping in their sport.
(d) during the development of each competition that register, athletes expressly cede its name and image for the exploitation of the rights of ownership intellectual and audiovisual, in any format.
(e) the athletes expressly authorize the recording of the Championships through photographs, films, television, internet system «streaming» or other means, to give commercial use that the FEBD deems appropriate, without any economic consideration.
(f) those others arising out of the federal rules or, where appropriate, legal provisions that may be applicable.
Chapter III article 15 technicians. The FEBD technicians.
1 they shall be regarded as technical, natural persons with title recognized by the FEBD, devoted to teaching, preparation and technical management of the sports dance, at the level of clubs, as the own FEBD and the autonomous federations integrated in it.
2 are the basic rights of technicians: to) freedom to sign license in the terms established by law.
(b) participate in the election of the organs of Government and representation of the FEBD, in the terms established by law.
(c) be in possession of a compulsory insurance covering the risks derived from the corresponding sport mode and practice of a civil liability insurance against third persons, covering the damages that they may cause to third parties as a result of sports of sports dance, and up to the limits laid down by regulation.
Chapter IV article 16 judges. Of the judges.
1 they are judges, with the categories to be determined according to the rules, individuals who obtained the corresponding license represent the Federal Sports Authority, being responsible for the technical assessment of the regulations governing the sports competition.
2 are basic rights of the judges: to) participate in the election of the organs of Government and representation of the FEBD, in the terms established in article 31, of these statutes.
(b) provide compulsory insurance covering the risks arising from the practice of the corresponding sport and third-party liability insurance, covering damages that they may cause to third parties as a result of the sport practice of sports dance, and up to the limits set by regulation.
(c) receive the federal organization sports care.
3 basic duties of the judges: to) submit to the discipline of the FEBD.
(b) tests and courses to have reviewed by the FEBD to attend.
(c) knowledge of the technical regulations.
(d) those others who come to tax by law, by these statutes or by decisions adopted by the organs of the FEBD.
4 judge of national category and special national judge, certification will be granted by the Spanish Federation of dance sport, through its technical Committee of judges. The degree of regional judge shall grant it to the corresponding regional federations, through their respective committees, in collaboration with the entities that have attributed such faculty, by the legal provisions in force. Access to the category of judge courses will be convened and supervised by the Technical Committee of judges of the FEBD, in order to be homologated category and thus allowing you to participate, at the discretion of the above-mentioned Committee, in official competitions of State level.
5. the FEBD will work with regional federations activities directed at the formation and technical improvement of the judges.
Article 17. Provisions common to the different estates (athletes, clubs, technicians and judges).
1. all members from different walks of life (sports, clubs, technicians and judges), comprising the General Assembly, must have the corresponding license issued by the FEBD.
2. in accordance with the provisions of the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of Personal character data, data provided by unifying physical levels, will be incorporated and treated in the various files that owns the FEBD, who meet the basic security measures and that are registered in the General Register of personal data of the Spanish Agency of data protection. This file is the FEBD. The purpose of the collection and the data processing is the process and manage sports licenses. Such data only will be disclosed and transferred to third parties in the field of sports competitions, to fulfill the purposes arising exclusively from the exercise of the functions and duties of the FEBD, as well as, where appropriate, to sponsors of the FEBD, in order to make advertising on discount sports equipment or other, prior acceptance by members on its license application. Also, the FEBD will be advertising deliveries, by the own FEBD, well through a company Federation designated to them, in order to inform the Federated on exciting promotions for them, upon acceptance of the land in its license application.
3. the person concerned may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at the headquarters of the FEBD, in Zaragoza, Polígono «Empresarium», ephedra Street, number 9, ship 22 A - La Cartuja, CP 50720 of Zaragoza, as well as in operational offices having the FEBD.
4. the affiliation and integration in the FEBD through the subscription and renewal of the license, implies the express acceptance and free assumption by the Federated, of the following effects:
to) your consent to that in the relationship of inscriptions of competitions and the publication of the results of this, appear published its data referred to name, surname, number of license and membership club, and where applicable the WDSF code.
(b) your authorization and consent for the communication of your data to name, surname, number of license and membership club or social, to countries headquarters competitions international sports dance, which in some cases may not have equivalent data protection legislation to the Spanish. The purpose of this communication is the meet the requirements demanded by the organizing entity to participate in this competition.
(c) your authorization and consent, to communicate and transfer the WDSF and the State anti-doping agency, data relating to the doping controls in the terms provided in the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of data of a Personal nature, within the framework of which have legally binding international commitments made by Spain as well as the content of the resolution of the administrative disciplinary procedures initiated, in his case, as a result of these controls.
(d) your authorization and consent, so that if any land is punished with ban on racing, the FEBD published on its web page (intranet), to the effect that such punishment is known by all members of the FEBD, the following data: name, normative obligation infringed and duration of the sanction.
(e) your authorization and consent for the publication of the national ranking or listing from different walks of life.
Article 18. Of the competitions official State-level.
1. the official State-level competitions will be open to integrated in the FEBD members, not including discrimination of any kind, with the exception of those derived from the technical conditions of nature sports. They will be considered official State-level competitions all those appearing in the schedule of the FEBD, taking into account their inclusion requirements.
2. participating athletes must be in possession of the sports license issued by the FEBD or enabled, as appropriate.
Title IV of the organs of the FEBD chapter I provisions general article 19. The FEBD bodies.
1. for the proper performance of its functions, the FEBD will have the following kinds of organs: a. of Government and representation: 1. the General Assembly.
2. the associate Committee.
3. the President.
B. of management and advice: 1. the Board of Directors.
2. the Executive Committee.
3. the Committee of Presidents of regional federations and territorial delegations.
4. Committee of professional dance.
C. of internal administration: 1. the Manager.
2. the Secretary-General.
3. the legal counsel.
D. Tecnicos-deportivos: 1. the Committee on Tecnicos-deportiva.
2. the Committee of judges.
3. the Committee on health and prevention of doping.
E. disciplinary and arbitration / mediation.
1. the single judge of competition and discipline.
2. the Appeal Committee.
3. the Committee of arbitration and mediation.
2. all organs of Government and representation will be covered by suffrage and others will be appointed and revoked by the President of the FEBD, subject to the exceptions provided for in these statutes freely.
3. for the appointment of the Government and management of the FEBD organs, must be respected in each area of the Organization, to the extent possible, the rule of balanced composition that establishes the first additional provision of the organic law 3/2007, of 22 March, for the effective equality of women and men.
Article 20. Requirements to hold membership.
1 are requirements for membership in the organs of the FEBD: to) have Spanish nationality or the nationality of an EU Member country.
(b) have civil age of majority.
(c) not be disabled for public office.
(d) have full capacity to act.
(e) not be subject to sports disciplinary sanction that disable this.
(f) not be in the incompatibilities established law or bylaws.
(g) the specific that, for each case, if any, determined these statutes.
Article 21. Term of office.
1. all members of the Federal colleges forming part of them by choice, shall carry out its mandate by time of four years, coinciding with the Olympic period concerned and shall, in any case, be eligible for re-election.
Article 22. Operating regime.
1. sessions of the colleges of the FEBD will be always convened by its Chairman or at the request, by the Secretary-General; and they will take place when one so agreed and in addition, in the times which, in his case, determine the statutory or regulatory provisions.
2. the call of the colleges of the FEBD shall be carried out within the terms that in each case provide for these statutes; in the absence of such forecast, or in cases of special urgency, it shall be carried out with a minimum of 48 hours beforehand.
3 will be validly constituted, at first call, when the majority of its members; and, second, when cuando este is present, at least one-third.
4. This shall be without prejudice to those specific cases that require a quorum of more assistance.
5 the President shall direct discussions with the authority of his office.
6. agreements shall be adopted by simple majority, except in the cases in which a qualified quorum is expected.
7. of all sessions shall be an act.
8 votes contrary to the agreements of the colleges, or motivated abstentions, exempt of responsibility which may arise of adoption, but not its compliance, if they were approved.
9. all the agreements of the various organs of the FEBD will be public and they may access any member of the FEBD.
Article 23. Basic rights of the members.
1 are basic rights of the members of the federal organization: to) take part in the deliberations, freely expressing their choices on many issues are the subject of discussion within the body of which they are members or treatment and exercise their right to vote, stating where appropriate, if long, reasoned particular emitting.
(b) intervene in federal tasks of the position or function that holds, to cooperate in the management that the body to which they belong.
(c) knowing the content of the minutes of the session of the body of which they are part.
(d) others which, by regulation, establish.
2 are also basic obligations: to) go, when they are formally cited for this purpose, meetings, unless force majeure do not permit.
(b) perform, to the extent possible, commissions entrusted to them.
(c) cooperate loyally in the management Federal saving, where necessary, the secrecy of the deliberations.
(d) any other to be determined by rules of procedure.
Article 24. Liability.
1 regardless of the criminal, civil and administrative responsibilities which enshrines the Spanish legal system in general, the members of the different organs of the FEBD are responsible for, specifically, acts, resolutions or decisions adopted by that that part, with the exception that sets the 26.7 article of these bylaws.
2 they are, also in the terms provided in the general sports legislation, these statutes and its General Regulation, for breach of the agreements of any Federative bodies, election rules or Commission of offences provided for in the Federative disciplinary regime.
Article 25. Code of good governance.
All organs of Government, representation as well as administrative, technical and disciplinary, shall be subject to the 'code of good governance of the Spanish sports federations' developed by the CSD.
Article 26. Cessation.
1 the members of the organs of the FEBD shall be terminated for the following reasons: to) expiration of the period of its mandate.
(b) removing, in the cases which proceed, not being elected.
(d) failure that prevents the performance of the position.
(e) engage in any of the causes of ineligibility that lists article 24 of these statutes.
(f) incompatibility arising, the established law or bylaws.
(g) revocation by the President of the FEBD in those organs which are not Government and representation.
2 the case of the President of the FEBD, it will be also the vote of no confidence.
Chapter II of the governing bodies and representation section 1 General rules article 27. Of the elections.
1. elections to the General Assembly, Executive Committee and President of the FEBD, shall be carried out every four years, coinciding with those that held the summer Olympic Games, suffrage free, equal, direct and secret, between different levels of Spanish sports dance components.
2. the development of the electoral process shall comply with provisions of the Electoral regulations.
Section 2 of article 28 General Assembly. The General Assembly.
1. the General Assembly is the highest body of Government and representation of the FEBD, and its number of members determined pursuant to the provisions in the existing Electoral regulations.
2 are ex officio members of the General Assembly: 1) the President of the FEBD.
(2) the respective Presidents of the autonomous federations and territorial delegations.
3. the composition of the remaining members shall be made between the estates of clubs, athletes, technicians and judges, which shall be elected by and among the components of each of them.
4. the number of representatives will be presented in the Electoral regulations for each of the strata, as well as the electoral districts in which your choice must be made.
5. Members will be elected every four years, coinciding with the years of the summer Olympics, by free and secret, equal, and direct suffrage among and by the components of each estate of the corresponding sport mode in the proportion laying down additional provisions of the R.D. 1835 / 1991, because of the peculiarities of the FEBD. The rules applicable to the choice of these process shall be determined by regulation.
6. when a vacancy among the elected members of the Assembly, it will be replaced by who continue to number of votes obtained by the constituency and the establishment concerned. For this purpose, to publish provisional and final lists will be, as alternates for each constituency and constituency two persons who have obtained the highest number of votes after the elected, pointing as alternate number 1 and number 2, according to the votes obtained, respectively.
7 in his absence, the Assembly may agree to holding elections in the constituency and establishment for the coverage of the vacancy or vacancies, when the number of them is equal to or greater than 20% of the members of the Assembly, by that constituency and constituency.
Article 29. Powers of the General Assembly.
1 corresponds to the General Assembly in plenary meeting and necessary and ordinary character: to) the approval of the liquidation of the annual budget of the previous year.
(b) the approval of the draft budget for the following financial year.
(c) the approval of the sporting calendar.
(d) discharge administrativa-economica of the President, report of the Executive Committee.
(e) approval of the sports management of FEBD, report of the Executive Committee.
(f) approval of annual sports program to develop.
(g) fix all financial obligations that involves the integration and/or participation in the FEBD by entities and categories on licences issued by their own FEBD.
(h) the adoption and amendment of the statutes.
(i) the election and dismissal of the President.
(j) the choice of its Executive Committee, corresponding also its eventual renewal.
(k) discuss and, where appropriate, approve the motion of censure of the President.
(l) approve the voluntary dissolution of the Federation Agreement or know of the non-voluntary dissolution and articulate the clearance procedure.
2 also compete you: to) approve, with the mandatory authorization of the Higher Council for sports, economic operations which involve assessment or disposal of its real estate by an amount equal to or greater than the amount or percentage of the budget provided for in the regulations at each time.
(b) approve, prior submission of the case to the Superior Council of sports for its approval, economic operations that involve compromise costs of multi-year, at its mandate basis, when committed annual spending exceeds 10 per 100 of its budget and is exceeded the term of office of the President.
(c) granting approval to be paid President of the FEBD, as well as determining the amount of what they perceive to be.
(d) regulate and modify the official competitions, and their classes, in the various categories - without prejudice the powers of the Committee of sports dance professional, as well as the system and form of those.
(e) resolve the propositions referred to him by the Board of Directors of the FEBD, or the own Assembly members in number not inferior to fifteen per cent of all of them, and the way that regulations be established.
3 may be in the Assembly, when there are reasons of special urgency, topics or proposals that the President or the Board of directors until the day of the session.
4. the General Assembly may, by agreement adopted to effect, delegate powers to the Executive Committee setting, where appropriate, limits and criteria established by the General Assembly.
Article 30. Regime of the meetings and call.
1. the General Assembly shall meet, in plenary session, and on a regular basis, once a year for the purposes of its competence, being convened at the time and place proposed by the Board of Directors and approved by the President.
2. other meetings will have extraordinary character and will be held, how many times be convened, at the request of the Chairman, by agreement of the delegate Committee, adopted by a majority, or at the request of twenty per cent, at least, the members of the Assembly, and in the form established by law.
3. any call must be made through written communication to all members with express mention of the place, day and time of celebration at first and second call, as well as the agenda of topics to treat.
4. the call, as well as the documentation that is relative to the issues being dealt with in the order of the day, may refer to the Assembly members to the e-mail address collected for this purpose with form made to comply with the requirements laid down by the data protection act. The data provided by the Assembly in this form will be included in a file for the FEBD, registered in the General registry of data protection.
5. without prejudice to the above, also this documentation is sent by postal mail, to all members of the Assembly who so request it.
6. in the same way, the documentation relating to the topics that make up the order of the day, you can see within 10 days of expected date of your celebration or even presented the own day of the session, in cases of urgency which provides the point 3 of the preceding article.
7. requests will be carried out with a notice not less than 15 calendar days, except in the case referred to the motion of censure to the President.
8. between the first and the second call should mediate a difference of 30 minutes, minimum.
9. the members of the General Assembly must obtain accreditation, which will be required to participate in it, and that will be provided by the administrative services of the FEBD the day of the session, starting one hour before its beginning, in the own room that.
9 bis. The representation of the autonomous federations and sports clubs corresponds to its President or designee, in accordance with its own legislation. Athletes, technicians and judges may delegate their representation in another person of your same establishment in the Assembly or the President. A person may not hold a double condition in the General Assembly.
9 ter. No member of the General Assembly will hold more than five representations in each session.
10 arrival noon for the celebration of the General Assembly, shall not be permitted access to the room of more representatives and check if there is the majority required for the first call; Once completed the previous requirement, is declared open the session, allowing the entrance to many Assembly members wish to do so.
11. the General Assembly shall be validly constituted when at first call, most of its members or in second call, the third part of them.
12. However the above, the General Assembly shall be validly constituted to deal with any issue when all its members are gathered and thus agree unanimously.
13 you can attend the sessions of the Assembly, with voice but without vote, the outgoing President's last term, as well as the members of the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors of the FEBD, which are not of the General Assembly, and the President of the Committee of sports professional dance.
14. at the beginning of each session, three members of that with the Mission of verifying the Act to, with the approval of the President, the Secretary raised shall be designated by the Bureau. In his absence, he shall act as Secretary who appoint the Assembly.
15. the minutes of each meeting will gather the names of attendees, shall specify the name of persons involved and other circumstances that may be appropriate, as well as the text of agreements to be taken and the result of the vote and, where appropriate, contrary to the agreements adopted particular votes.
16. the minutes of the meeting shall be approved at the end of the session of the corresponding House, without prejudice to their subsequent referral to the members thereof, or by auditors system.
The General Assembly can approve 17 minutes either, by delegation, the intervenors, that in number 2 designated general Assembly within a maximum of 30 calendar days. The Auditors have to sign the minutes together with the Chairman and the Secretary, minutes of which will be reported in the members of the Assembly.
18. the above is understood without prejudice to the right of the members of the Assembly or other natural or legal persons affiliated with the FEBD, to challenge decisions adopted according to the procedures provided for in the legislation in force. Challenges to the agreements adopted not suspend the effectiveness of them.
19. the President of the FEBD will preside over the General Assembly, open, suspended and, where appropriate, will close the session of the Assembly. It will lead the discussions, regulating the use of the word and submitting to vote the proposals or measures to be taken. To that end, you can divide each paper into different sections, to proceed with its debate separately. It will solve the issues of order and procedure that may arise. You can expand or limit the interventions when so required by the subject or the time, and has the authority to reprimand and, even, to remove the word members of the Assembly which are directed in a disrespectful manner to the Presidency or other members of the same.
20. the discussions will begin with an exhibition relating to the paper that corresponds, in charge of the President or of the person who designated.
21. only be discussed particularized, those issues or precepts that have been subject to amendment and what the President or the majority of the Assembly considered necessary. Issues or not amended precepts shall be deemed approved, unless they are affected by amendments accepted in relation to other topics or precepts.
22 by entering discuss the matters provided for in the agenda will be to verify the count of attendees, meeting the President challenges or claims that could be made regarding the inclusion or exclusion of any wizard.
23. the Chairman, on his own initiative or at the request of twenty percent of the members of the General Assembly, may convene sessions of the same people who are not members of it, to report on the issues requested.
24. the agreements must expressly be adopted prior writing them and after the subsequent vote. The voting will be secret in the choice of President and member of the Executive Committee and the motion of censure.
25 it will be public in the remaining cases, unless one third of the attendees requested secret ballot. Public voting will be made Freehand, use or not of cardboards, the effect.
26. the vote of the members of the General Assembly is personal and non-delegable.
27. the General Assembly agreements shall be adopted by simple majority of the members present, except in cases in which these statutes require qualified majority for adoption.
28. the President shall have a vote in the event of a tie.
Section 3 of the Commission delegate of the Assembly General article 31. The associate Committee.
1. the Executive Committee is an elected body of Government of the FEBD, with the specific to the General Assembly function. Shall be composed of a maximum of nine members more President, which will be the FEBD, in accordance with article 16.3 of the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, on the Spanish sports federations.
2. the regime of election of members will correspond with the provisions of article 16 of the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December. Its members shall be elected in accordance with the provisions of these statutes and other applicable regulations.
Article 32. Sessions, call for and development of the same regime.
1. the Executive Committee will meet in plenary, in ordinary session, at a minimum, once every four months, on the proposal of the Chairman, and his term will coincide with the General Assembly.
2 may be convened meetings at the initiative of the President or at the request of at least four of its members.
3. the call, which corresponds to the President, shall be reported to its members with seven days, at least, in advance, except in cases of urgency, accompanying the order of the day.
4. the sessions convened in case of emergency will always be extraordinary and may be convened with forty-eight hours in advance.
5. the validity of the meetings of the Executive Committee will require that they are, on first call, most of its members, and second, the third part of them.
6 sessions of the Executive Committee will be attended by members of the same, who may delegate their representation, if you do not attend personally, in any other Member of the same establishment in the Executive Committee or the President.
7 it will be the Executive Committee application set out in article 30.11 of these statutes as to quorum to give validity to the meetings.
8 may hold meetings of Executive Committee through the use of telematic means that facilitate monitoring and irrefutable justification of these agreements, or any other alternative electronic system that allows meetings.
9. the President of the FEBD, will preside over the meetings of the Executive Committee and will lead discussions, regulating the use of the word and submitting propositions to vote to adopt. The President will solve the order and procedural matters that may arise.
10. the President shall have in the event of a tie vote in the adoption of the agreements of the Executive Committee.
11. the agreements must expressly be adopted prior writing them and after the subsequent vote, which will always be public, except that the third part of the attending members request a secret ballot.
12. agreements shall be adopted by simple majority of the members present or represented, except in case of assessment or transfer of real estate of the FEBD, which will require the express authorization of the Executive Committee by agreement adopted by a qualified majority of two thirds of the members present at the meeting when the authorisation of the Superior Council of sports is mandatory.
13. the President may convene sessions of the same persons who are not members of it, in order to inform the subjects requesting.
14. the Secretary-General of the FEBD will act as Secretary of the Executive Committee. In his absence, a member of the Executive Committee expressly appointed at the meeting shall act as Secretary.
15 of each meeting will be lifted by the Secretary the corresponding Act, specifying the name of the attendees; people involved in the meeting. a brief summary of interventions; the concrete text of agreements reached with the result of the vote and, where appropriate, of the individual votes contrary to the agreements adopted, which shall exempt the signatories of the responsibilities that may arise.
16. at the end of each meeting it will produce and adopt, where appropriate, the same Act.
17. in case of impossibility and by express agreement of those present, the Act may be approved at the beginning of the next meeting of the Executive Committee, or by the set of delegates.
Article 33. Functions.
1 corresponds to the Executive Committee of the General Assembly: a) the modification of the sporting calendar.
(b) the modification of the budgets. But may not exceed the limits and criteria that can be imposed by the General Assembly.
(c) the adoption and modification of the regulations and the rules of competition.
2. any amendments referred to in the three preceding paragraphs, may not exceed the limits and criteria established by the General Assembly, and the proposal on the same shall exclusively or to the President of the FEBD or the delegate Committee, when the latter agreed by a majority of two-thirds.
3 also is the responsibility of the Executive Committee: a) the elaboration of a report prior to the approval of budgets.
(b) monitoring of the sports and economic management of the FEBD, by drawing up an annual report to the General Assembly, on the report of activities and the budget settlement.
(c) approval of the annual accounts within the first six months of each year, with the sole purpose of filing of corporation tax.
(d) authorize the assessment or transfer of real estate, when the amount of the transaction does not exceed the limits foreseen by article 29, such kind of agreements must be adopted by an absolute majority.
(e) establish uniform economic conditions of licences for participation in activities or official sporting competitions of State-level, in the various categories, and set the same global fees and percentages which should correspond to the FEBD and the respective Autonomous Federation.
(f) those that were expressly delegated to it by the General Assembly.
4. the proposal concerning the modification of the calendar, approval and amendment of the regulations and the modification of the budget, correspond exclusively to the President of the FEBD, or two-thirds of the Executive Committee.
Section 4 of the President article 34. The President.
1. the President of the FEBD is the governing body of the same. Holds your legal representation, convenes and presides over all organs of Government and representation, and runs the same agreements. It gives powers of representation and management that are necessary and holds the senior management of the Federal Administration, administrative and technical personnel requiring hiring.
2. the President of the FEBD is entitled to attend many sessions held Federative any bodies and commissions.
3 they are, in general, and in addition to those laid down in the present statutes, functions not specifically entrusted to the General Assembly, to its Executive Committee, the Board of Directors and the Committee of Presidents of the autonomous federations.
4. in case of absence, illness or vacancy, will replace you first or Deputy Vice President, and to this the remaining Vice-Presidents for their order, always as they are members of the Assembly, without prejudice to the delegations it deems appropriate to carry out.
5. the President shall be elected every four years, coinciding with the years of summer Olympic Games, held these or not, suffrage by free, direct, equal and secret, by members of the General Assembly. Candidates, that the requirement will not be required to be part of this body, they shall be submitted, at a minimum, by twenty per cent of those, and your choice will be held for the two-round system, in the event that a first, no candidate reached a majority of the votes cast.
6. the guarantees presented by the candidates must provide original written directed at the nominee, with expression of its full affiliation, as well as its quality of elected from the General Assembly, indicating the establishment that represents and with signature and original complete header, enclosing a photocopy of your ID card.
7. for the election President will not be valid mail, nor of proxy voting.
8 the President so elected shall cease to hold office in the following cases: to) the compliance of the term for which he was elected.
(b) by death.
(c) by resignation.
(d) for permanent disability that prevented the development of its mission.
(e) for the adoption of the motion of censure on the terms governing in these statutes.
(f) special or absolute disqualification stated in judgment judicial or disciplinary sanction which involves disabling in perpetuity for positions in the sports organization or deprivation of license.
g) by incurring because of ineligibility or incompatibility laid down in these statutes or in the legislation in force.
9 produced the cessation of the President, the Board of Directors will be transformed into Management Committee, which will convene the General Assembly in a period not exceeding two months. That is chosen will serve by the time equal to that extend to comply to the replaced.
10. the President of the FEBD will be him also of the General Assembly, the Executive Committee, the Board of Directors and the Committee of Presidents of federations of autonomous, with the authority which is responsible, corresponding address of the debates, with a casting vote in the event of a tie in the adoption of agreements by these Federative bodies.
11. the fee may be paid, provided that such an agreement, as well as the amount of compensation, approved by half over one of the members present at the General Assembly, on an annual basis.
12. the gross remuneration, including legally established, additional costs may not be satisfied through public subsidies received the FEBD, must be obtained from own revenues that are generated.
13. in any case, the remuneration of the President will conclude its mandate, with the aim of not being able extend beyond the duration of the same.
14. the President of the FEBD can create technical committees or committees deemed accurate for execution, development and the functions of the FEBD Government advice.
15. also determine its composition, operating regime, and shall designate and freely revoke the members that make them up.
16 may be created in each area of the FEBD, commissions the same policies, chaired by the President of the FEBD or by the person designated by him. The powers of these committees shall be defined by the President of the FEBD.
17 will be functions of these commissions many reports and proposals concerning matters falling within the scope of their powers.
18 directives commissions they shall to apply to colleges, as the convening, Constitution and agreements at its meetings, as well as the approval of their corresponding minutes.
19. the President may be reelected following and successive elections without any limitation on the number of mandates that may hold.
20. the person who has held the Presidency of the FEBD may be appointed Honorary President, appointed by the General Assembly of the FEBD agreement of the Executive Committee.
20.1. the Honorary President will perform those functions, normally of representative character, which are entrusted to it by the President of the Russian Federation. In addition, you can assume the "Honorary President" of the different colleges and federal delegations that may be relevant.
21 corresponds to the General Assembly meet and decide on the motion of censure tabled against the President.
21.1. the motion of censure must be proposed and presented by, at least, the third part of the members of the General Assembly and shall necessarily comprise a candidate to the Presidency of the Federation.
21.2 proposed in these terms the motion of censure, and verified compliance with requirements and identity of applicants, the President shall convene extraordinary General Assembly in term not exceeding forty-eight hours, count since the presentation of the same was notified him for its celebration in a term not less than 15 days nor more than 30 days.
21.3 Once convened the extraordinary Assembly for discussion and decision by the motion of censure, and within 10 days following the announcement of the meeting may submit alternative motions.
21.4. in any case the motion of censure alternative may be signed by those who have promoted the initial.
21.5. so the motion of censure is to prosper and cessation of the President automatically, it will require that, put to a vote, it is approved by two-thirds of the full members present at the General Assembly, provided that they are present at the time of the vote, at least one-third of the total number of members composing the General Assembly of the FEBD.
21.6 If the motion of censure was rejected by the General Assembly, its signatories do not may submit another even after one year, counting from the day of their vote and rejection.
21.7 if the motion of censure was passed, the chosen candidate will remain in office for the time remaining for the Olympic period.
Chapter III organs of management and advice section 1 of the Executive Board article 35. The Board of Directors.
1. the Board of Directors is the complementary organ of Government and representation, which assists the President, and to whom corresponds the management of the FEBD.
2 it shall be composed of the minimum number of five members and a maximum of 30, which will personally determine the President of the FEBD, being all of them appointed by the latter, also corresponds to who its removal.
3. to be a member of the Board of Directors of the FEBD membership of the General Assembly is not accurate.
4. the President of the FEBD may be assisted by persons deemed appropriate in each case, those who have voice but not vote.
5 are competencies of the Board of Directors: to) drawing up the preliminary draft of the tecnico-deportivos regulations of the FEBD for its submission to the Executive Committee.
b) approve the preliminary draft budget and Balance for its submission to the Executive Committee, preparing presentations and papers that serve as basis for this so that the same exercise functions that are appropriate.
(c) propose amendments or rectifications in the development plans of activities in time and circumstances in which the general interest of the Spanish sports dance well so requires.
(d) control the development and good weekend competitions both nationally and internationally, in cases where appropriate.
(e) cooperate with the President in the economic, administrative and sports direction of the FEBD and in the implementation of the agreements of the other higher colleges of governance and representation of the same.
(f) studying and ratifying where appropriate agreements of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors.
(g) take care of all matters relating to the registration of clubs, athletes, technicians, etc.
(h) solve all those other issues pertaining to the development of sports competitions or other issues, require an urgent solution.
(i) convene general elections to the General Assembly and the Chair of the FEBD.
j) determine, on a provisional basis until approved by the General Assembly of the FEBD, the new amounts of fees and any economic amount, being necessary and essential to its subsequent ratification/approval by the General Assembly of the FEBD, performing, if this is the case, the economico-contables settings as needed.
(k) any other activities that in the scope of its powers is appointed him President, Assembly or Executive Committee.
6. the members of the Board of Directors cooperate equally in the management that it and answer it before the President himself.
7. the members of the Board of Directors that it would not be, at the same time, of the General Assembly, shall be entitled to attend the sessions of the same, with voice but without vote.
8. the Board of Directors will usually meet on a regular basis every three months and extraordinary always that considers it appropriate the President of the FEBD. The call, which will consist the date, time and venue and the issues to be treated must be notified a minimum notice of seven days, may exceptionally reduced the term to forty-eight hours, when the President appreciate motives of recognised urgency that do it so.
9. the Board of Directors shall be validly constituted when attending the half plus one of its members, except in cases of urgency which will be constituted either that the number of attending members. Agreements shall be adopted by a majority, being resolved any ties the vote of the President.
10. of the meetings the corresponding records to be submitted to its approval at the end of the respective session or at the beginning of the next session as the first item on the agenda will be lifted.
11. the members of the Board of Directors are specifically responsible for acts, decisions or resolutions adopted by the General Assembly.
12. the members of the Board of Directors, with the exception of its President and in the cases expressly provided for, won't pay.
13. all members of the Board of Directors will assume the rules laid down in the code of good Government of the sports Spanish federations prepared by the CSD.
14. the Chairman and all other members of the Board of directors serve with maximum diligence and respond against the FEBD, opposite the autonomous federations with legal personality and creditors of the FEBD, by the patrimonial or economic damage caused by malice, abuse of authority or negligence.
15. the members of the Board will respond in the same terms to the Superior Council of sports in terms of subsidies received from the same, as well as by irregularities in the implementation of the budget.
16. the same responsibility will exist for all members of the Board of Directors with respect to the various organs of the public administration, so that these subsidies refers.
Section 2 of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors article 36. Nature and functions.
1. the Board of Directors may create a permanent Executive Committee for the processing and management of ordinary Affairs.
2. the Executive Committee will be made by the President of the FEBD, who will preside over it, or a Vice President, attended at least three members of its Board of Directors and with the assistance of the Secretary if any, and the legal counsel.
3. the agreements of the Executive Committee shall be adopted by half plus one of its members, and must be recorded in the minutes book. In any case, will be necessary to its ratification at the first meeting of the Board of Directors.
4. the Executive Committee is empowered to ensure, with permanence and assiduity, the governance of the FEBD, and can also solve all kinds of Board Affairs.
Section 3 of the Committee of Presidents of federations autonomous article 37. Nature and functions.
1. the autonomous Federations Committee is an advisory and coordinating body for the general promotion of sports dance in the whole country, and will be composed of the Presidents of the integrated regional federations.
2 are functions of the autonomous federations Commission the following: to) analyze the annual sports program and the schedule of tests and competitions organised by the FEBD.
(b) to prepare many reports and proposals concerning matters falling within the scope of their powers.
(c) facilitate the exchange of experiences and consultations between the federations of autonomous communities, as well as to coordinate them between them and the FEBD.
(d) consider any other matter of sports field that can be submitted to the Executive Committee and the General Assembly.
(e) in general, you can meet and learn about the federal activity in all its aspects.
3. the autonomous Federations Committee will meet on a regular basis a minimum of once a year. Other meetings may be convened on the initiative of the President or at the request of at least two thirds of its components. The call will be up to the President of the FEBD, stating in it the place, date, time and agenda with topics to discuss. The call must be communicated at least seven days in advance. The autonomous Federations Committee shall be quorate with the presence of half plus one of its members.
4. However, autonomous federations Commission shall be validly constituted but had not met all requirements of call, if all its members attend and so agree unanimously.
5 the Committee of federations of autonomous agreements shall be adopted by a simple majority.
6. at the meeting may attend territorial delegates, provided that the President convene them expressly.
Section 4 of the Committee of professional sports dance article 38. The Committee of dance sports professional.
1. at the heart of the FEBD is a Committee dance sports professional, which will exert all own competences that the FEBD has in relation to professional sports dancing, with the sole exception of those which are delegated by law.
2. the Committee of professional sports dance, with functional and technical autonomy, in accordance with its own rules of procedure, is responsible for the Government, administration, management, organization and regulation of the professional sports dance.
3. the regime of operation of the Committee of professional sports dance will be established by regulation.
Chapter IV administration of internal regulations section 1 administrative bodies article 39 bodies. The Manager.
1. the Manager, if any, may be the Board of Directors of the FEBD.
2 you are the functions entrusted by the President and in any case, the following: to) lead and coordinate the development of the accounting and administrative responsibilities arising from the same.
(b) to exercise the economic inspection of all the organs of the Federation.
(c) exercise control over grants allocated.
(d) report to the General Assembly, its Commission, President, Board of Directors and the Executive Committee on issues that subjected him or that it considers relevant to the good economic order.
3. in the case of a vacancy, President may delegate these powers to another person, body or leading position of the FEBD.
4. your working relationship will be special character of senior management staff.
Article 40. Secretary General.
1. the Secretary General, appointed by the President of the Russian Federation, is the attestor and Adviser of the FEBD, having in charge the administrative organization of the same.
2 you are the functions entrusted by the President, which are established in the articles of the sports technical regulation of the FEBD and, in any case, the following: to) record of the sessions of the General Assembly, its Executive Committee, of the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, and many other bodies of Government and representation and management may be created in the Federation acting as Secretary thereof. They shall specify the name of people who have attended, interventions, summary, that, and the other circumstances deemed appropriate, as well as the result of the vote, with specification of the votes in favor, the against, individuals, if any, and the abstentions, and the text of the agreements adopted.
(b) issuing appropriate certification of acts and resolutions adopted by these bodies.
(c) ensure the implementation of the agreements referred to in the previous point.
d) inform the President and the Board of Directors in cases where required to do so.
(e) lead log books and archives of the Federation.
(f) resolve and dispatch the mere formality of the Federation and General Affairs.
(g) sign communications and circulars.
(h) to coordinate the activities of the various organs of the FEBD.
(i) prepare the meetings of all organs of Government and technical bodies.
(j) providing documents and inform government agencies and technical bodies of the FEBD.
(k) prepare the annual report of the FEBD for submission to the General Assembly.
3. the appointment of the Secretary-General shall be optional for the President of the FEBD who, if it does not undertake such a designation, shall be responsible for the functions of the former, and may delegate these functions to the person or persons it deems appropriate.
4. your working relationship will be special character of senior management staff.
Article 41. The legal counsel.
1. the legal adviser of the FEBD, is responsible for the leadership of the legal services of the Federation and acts as Adviser to both the President and the organs that make up the federal structure.
2 you will attend sessions of the General Assembly, the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee and the Committee on Presidents of federations of autonomous, with voice but without vote.
Section 2 other administrative bodies article 42. Other administrative bodies.
The President of the FEBD, can create administrative bodies deemed appropriate for the functioning of the Federation, as well as appoint and separate freely to people who have to deal with them.
Chapter V organs section 1 the committees article 43 tecnico-deportivos. General considerations.
1. the commissions shall be governed by the provisions of these statutes and their respective regulations, proposed by the members of each of them, and presented by the President of the FEBD, to the Executive Committee for approval. These regulations will regulate both roles and the functioning of the Commission as the rights and obligations of the members of each establishment.
2. the commissions shall consist of: A President and two vowels as a minimum, and four maximum, appointed by the President of the FEBD, except the Committee on Presidents of federations of autonomous area which will consist of as many vowels as autonomous federations are part of the Commission, and shall be chaired by the President of the FEBD.
3. commissions will meet on a regular basis at least one time a year, can do extraordinary if they are convened by its Chairman or a proposal of half plus one of its members.
4. the commissions shall be deemed validly constituted if they have been summoned by its Chairman at least 48 hours in advance and attend the half plus one of its components.
However, they will be validly constituted, although call requirements, have not met if all its members attend and so agree unanimously.
5. the commissions are organs of the FEBD operation shall inform the President of all its agreements and may constitute for the different specialties, if necessary.
6. in addition, commissions can make proposals to the President for consideration by the General Assembly.
Article 44. The Sports Commission.
1. the Technical Committee of the FEBD, is the body responsible for planning, developing and coordinating all sports activity of the FEBD, with the assistance of the Secretary Tecnico-deportivo of the FEBD, and may find in front of it a technical Sports Director, which, where appropriate, shall be appointed by the President of the FEBD and that will depend directly. Failing that, will be the President of the FEBD, directly responsible for the Commission.
2 corresponding le to the functions entrusted to the President of the FEBD, and in any case, the following: to) propose to the Board of Directors General plans of national and international competitions and development thereof, as well as the granting and allocation of scholarships to athletes.
(b) oversee the development of national and international competitions.
(c) advise and assist the various committees of the FEBD who request it, as well as federations of autonomous in strictly technical matters.
(d) attend to all those issues which are submitted to him by the President and other governing bodies of the FEBD.
(e) organize, coordinate and control the process of detection, monitoring, selection and training of athletes who can be integrated in the national teams.
(f) pay attention to the oversight, organization, development and promotion of sports dance, collaborating with the federations of autonomous and other sporting bodies and coordinating with them, where appropriate, the plans approved by the FEBD.
(g) propose to the President of the FEBD, for approval by the Board of Directors of the FEBD, the appointment or cessation of various technical posts.
(h) organize, coordinate and control the expeditions of various national teams, in any case the budgets previously set to the effect.
(i) those others that are statutorily granted him.
3. its composition and mode of operation, shall be determined by regulation.
Article 45. Other features of the sports technical Commission.
1. the Technical Committee, shall draw up, where appropriate, the draft of the technical and regulatory rules of the FEBD. It will also study, development and execution of all technical aspects of sports dance in attention to the own sport, as well as technical regulations emanated the WDSF and the UEC, with the assistance of the Secretary Tecnico-deportivo of the FEBD.
Article 46. The Commission judges technique.
1. the technique of judges Commission attends directly to the operation of the federal judges. It is, under the direction of the President of the FEBD, the Government, representation and administration of assigned functions to those.
2. the Chairman of the Committee shall be appointed by the President of the FEBD, boasting its representation.
3 functions of the technical Commission of judges are: to) establish arbitration training levels.
(b) classify technically judges, proposing the assignment to the corresponding category.
(c) propose the candidates for judges of international category.
(d) approve the administrative rules, regulating the arbitration.
(e) coordinate with the federations of autonomous integrated in the FEBD, the levels of training.
f) appoint referees in the State competitions in a way objective.
(g) appoint judges in international competitions to be held in Spain and who have not been appointed by the WDSF.
(h) convene, regulate and monitor courses for obtaining national judge and special national titles.
(i) convene and oversee courses for obtaining the qualifications of regional judge.
(j) propose standards which have economic impact on the system of arbitration of the competitions.
(k) develop programs update and homogenization of the technical criteria during the competitions, as well as convene meetings, seminars, conferences or any other Act which aims to get the update of the judges.
(l) any other delegates by the FEBD.
(4. the classification referred to in paragraph b) of point 2 of this article, will be held on the basis of the following criteria: psychometric testing, knowledge of regulations, reports, minimal experience and age.
5. the designation of judges to direct competition, will not be limited by challenges or conditions of any kind, and those who are appointed not may refrain from direct competition of which concerned, unless there are reasons of force majeure, which will assess the technical Commission of judges if.
6. its composition and operating regime shall be determined by regulation.
Article 47. The Committee on health and prevention of doping.
The Committee on health and prevention of doping is the federal body responsible for ensuring the prevention and monitoring of health, as well as the control of substances, pharmacological groups and methods prohibited in sport dancing, willing in the organic law 3/2013, of 20 June, for the protection of the health of athletes and anti-doping in sport and the lists periodically published in the «Official Gazette».
Chapter VI organ disciplinary and arbitration / mediation article 48. The bodies of sport.
1 they are competent to exercise disciplinary powers corresponding to the FEBD, the single judge and the Appellate Committee.
2. the single judge shall be a law degree and have experience juridico-deportiva.
3. the single judge will be expressly appointed by the President of the FEBD.
4. against the resolutions of the single judge, appeal may be brought before the Appeals Committee, which will be composed of four members, all of them are law graduates.
5. the Appeal Committee will be the only internal organ competent to meet and resolve violations in doping and, especially, in relation to the Organic Act 7/2006, of 21 November, health protection and fight against doping in sport.
6. the members of the Appeal Committee shall be appointed by the Executive Committee of the FEBD, on the proposal of the President.
7. the Chairman of the Appeal Committee will be appointed by the President of the FEBD from among the members appointed by the Executive Committee.
8. the Appeal Committee shall be validly constituted when they attend the session the majority of its members and the agreements shall be adopted by a simple majority. In case of tie its President shall have a vote of quality.
9. both the single judge and the members of the Appeal Committee perform their duties for the same period of time as the President of the FEBD.
10. where any vacancy occurs the disciplinary bodies, the President of the FEBD may appoint temporarily a substitute until the next meeting of the Executive Committee.
11. both the single judge and the Appeal Committee may appoint advisors on specific matters within its competence, in order to know the issue treated in the necessary detail before issuing the ruling. The mentioned advisors will report at the request of the concerned disciplinary bodies and will attend meetings at the request of the single judge or the Committee of appeal when they agree, acting with voice but, in any case, vote.
12. the organs of the Federal Justice of the FEBD act with functional independence, without prejudice to the organic and administrative assignment to the FEBD, which is implemented through the Legal Department of the FEBD, adopting its resolutions with total independence.
13. the rules of operation of the federal justice agencies shall be approved by the Executive Committee of the General Assembly of the FEBD.
Article 49. The disciplinary system.
1. the scope of the sport in the case of activities or competitions of State-level and, where appropriate, international, or affects natural or legal persons involved in them, extend to infringements of rules of the game or competition, and general rules sports alamani in Act 10/1990 of 15 October, the sport, the organic law 3/2013 June 20, for the protection of the health of the athlete and fight against doping in sport, Law 19/2007, of July 11, against violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sport, the Royal Decree 1591 / 1992 of 23 December, on sport and other provisions of development of these, and in these statutes.
2. the disciplinary regime in the FEBD will be regulated by a disciplinary regime regulations.
3 the aforesaid Regulation shall be inexcusably: to) faults or infractions offence system graduating them according to their gravity.
((b) the principles and criteria that ensure: 1) the differentiation between the mild, severe and very severe character of the offences.
(2) the proportionality of the penalties applicable to them.
(3) the absence of double punishment for the same facts, without that may be considered as the imposition of a fine accessory to the principal under the terms of article 27.2 of the Royal Decree 1591 / 1992.
(4) the application of favorable retroactive effects.
(c) the prohibition of punishment for offences not classified at the time of its Commission.
(d) a system of penalties corresponding to each of the offences, as well as the causes or circumstances which exempt, mitigate or aggravate the liability of the infringer and the extinction of such liability requirements.
(e) other disciplinary procedures of processing and enforcement, where appropriate, sanctions.
These procedures will ensure stakeholders the right to assistance from the person they designate and the audience prior to the resolution of the file.
(f) the system of appeals against the sanctions imposed.
4. in any case, shall constitute failure, which shall be punished in accordance with the disciplinary regime, any infraction of the rules contained in these statutes, in the regulation referred to in the preceding paragraph and any federal provision that indicate it.
5. the knowledge and judgement of offences corresponds to the single competition and sport of the FEBD judge, or the Federation's competition Committee integrated corresponding autonomous scope, according to the range and scope of the competition or entity in which it is committed.
The resolutions issued by these courts shall, without prejudice to the possibility of suspension in the cases and ways that provision by regulation.
6. the resolutions issued by the single judge of competition and sport of the FEBD, shall be appealable to the Appeal Committee of the FEBD, within a maximum period of ten working days from the following business to its notification, in accordance with the regulations in force.
7. decisions of the Appeals Committee of the FEBD shall be subject to appeal to the Spanish Committee of sporting discipline (CEDD), within the period of 15 days, counting from the day following its notification.
8 may be part of both competent Federative disciplinary bodies – the only judge of competition and sport and Committee of appeal - the same person.
9. the disciplinary authority in the field of doping in sporting activity made with approved State or regional sport license corresponds to the Spanish protection of health agency in the sport, in accordance with the provisions of the organic law 3/2013, of 20 June, for the protection of the health of athletes and anti-doping in sport. The FEBD will have punitive powers with respect to athletes officially qualified as international level or to participate in international competitions.
10. resolutions adopted by the Spanish protection of health agency in the sport, or acts of procedure that directly or indirectly to decide the merits of the case, determine the impossibility to continue the procedure, bodily helplessness or irreparable prejudice to the rights and interests of those affected may be appealed to the Administrative Tribunal of sport.
11. the procedure of processing and resolution, before the Administrative Court of sport, disciplinary cases, including those provided for in the organic law of protection of the health of the athlete and fight against doping in sport and which may arise in relation to the electoral processes in the governing bodies of the Spanish sports federations It shall be subject to the provisions of law 30/1992, of November 26, and in the specific rules that apply.
12. the decisions of the Administrative Court of the sport will be public, respecting the right to honour and privacy of persons, with observance of the adequate protection of personal data, in accordance with the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, on personal data protection. To this end, they inserted in the electronic site of the Superior Council of sports, as well as the of the Agency Spanish protection of the health of the athlete's.
Title V of the economic regime of article 50. Patrimony and budget management and administrative regime.
1. the FEBD has its own system of administration and management of patrimony and budget.
2. the Federation may not approve deficit budgets, but, exceptionally, it may be the Superior Sports Council authorize such character.
3 budget management will respond to the principle of single box, and must engage in own revenues, as a priority, the federative structure costs.
4. the accounting shall follow the rules of adaptation of the chart of accounts specific to the Spanish sports federations developed by the Institute of accountancy and audit of accounts of the Ministry of economy and finance.
5 should formalize the balance sheet and accounts of income and expenditure, which will add up to the Superior Council of sports to their knowledge.
Article 51. The FEBD revenue.
1 constitute income of the FEBD: a) subsidies which public authorities can grant them.
(b) gifts, inheritances, bequests, and awards that are granted to them.
(c) the benefits that activities and sports competitions organized, as well as derivatives contracts that may occur.
(d) the fruits of its heritage.
(e) loans or credits obtained.
(f) the amount of the fines imposed discipline bodies.
(g) fees depreciation of advances and loans that come and the product of the sale of their goods.
((h) the benefits that may arise from the activities foreseen by the letter c) the following article.
(i) which may arise from the perception of affiliation fees or licensing rights.
(j) any others that may be attributed by law or agreement.
Article 52. Rules applicable to the economic regime.
1 la FEBD, in which the economic arrangements are concerned, is subject to the following rules: to) must apply the economic benefits, if any, to the development of its social object.
b) can tax and dispose of their real estate, take money to loan and issue representative aliquot equity or debt securities, provided that such legal businesses do not compromise irreversibly its heritage or its social object.
As regards real estate that have been funded, in whole or in part, with public funds from the State, its assessment or alienation will require the authorization of the Higher Council for sports.
c) can exercise, with complementarity, industrial, commercial, professional or services, activities and allocate their assets and resources to the same objectives, but in any case you can distribute benefits among its members.
This percentage will be reviewed annually by the Higher Council for sports.
(d) you shall submit annually financial audits, and, where appropriate, of management, as well as review reports limited over the whole of the costs.
(e) these actions may be responsible and borne by the Higher Council for sports.
(f) the financial resources of the FEBD shall be deposited in banks or savings on behalf of the "Spanish Federation of sport dance», still needed two joint firms authorized by the President for the disposition thereof.
Title VI of the documentary and accounting regime article 53. Documentary and accounting record.
1 integrated, in any case, the documentary and accounting regime of the FEBD: to) the book registry of federations autonomous reflecting designations of the same, its registered office, and the affiliation of those who hold positions of representation and Government, with the express specification of dates of taking possession and cessation, where appropriate, of interested parties.
(b) the record book clubs, which will contain its name, registered office and filiation of the Chairmen and members of their boards of Directors, consigning the taking of possession and end dates, where appropriate, of interested parties).
(c) the book of records, which will be included in the meetings of the General Assembly, its Executive Committee, of the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee and the Committee on Presidents of federations of autonomous.
(d) the books of account, in which both include the heritage as rights and obligations and the income and expenses of the FEBD, and clarified the origin of those and investment or destination of these.
(e) book of entrance and exit of correspondence.
(f) others that are legally enforceable.
All books must be served in court as legally provided.
2. they will be causes of information or examination of the Federal books those established by law or pronouncements, accordingly, of the judges or courts, the superior sports authorities, or, where appropriate, of the Auditors.
3 the Secretary of the FEBD, shall exercise the functions attestor of the Federation, being its competition: to) lift minutes of meetings of the colleges of the Federation, which shall contain members who have attended, the results of the voting, the adopted agreements, other circumstances deemed appropriate and, where applicable, the particular votes contrary to the approved agreements.
(b) issue the certifications of the decisions adopted by the organs of Government and representation.
Title VII of the dissolution of the FEBD article 54. Dissolution of the FEBD.
1 the FEBD is dissolved: to) by the reversal of its recognition.
1. If they disappeared conditions or motives that gave rise to the same, or Commission directive of the Superior Council of sports it deems non-compliance with the objectives for which the Federation was constituted, will instruct a procedure directed reversal of that recognition, the own FEBD audience and, where appropriate, of the integrated federations of autonomous in it.
2 [, Commission directive of the Superior Council of sports shall decide accordingly, on such revocation and its agreement may be against the relevant administrative remedy.
(b) by judicial decision.
(c) for other grounds provided for in the general legal system.
2. in case of dissolution, the net assets of the Association, if any, will go entirely to some entities considered as beneficiaries of patronage to the expected impacts in articles 16 to 25 of law 49/2002, of 23 December, tax regime of non-profit entities and tax incentives to sponsorship for similar activities being determined by the Superior Council of sports your specific destination.
Title VIII of the approval and modification of federal statutes and regulations article 55. Pending.
1 the adoption or reform of the statutes and regulations of the FEBD shall comply with the following procedure: to) the process of modification, except when this is by legal Empire, will start a proposal, exclusively, of the President of the FEBD, or two-thirds of the members of the Executive Committee.
The modifications may not exceed the limits and criteria established by the General Assembly.
(b) the Federal legal services to draw up the draft of draft, on the basis agreed by those organs.
c) in the case of statutes, will be convened to the General Assembly, which has approval, which shall decide after discussed the proposed text and the amendments, if presented. For regulations, will act in identical manner, although summoned by the competent body, the Executive Committee of the General Assembly.
((d) relapse, where appropriate, the relevant approval, will rise agreed to the Higher Council for sports, for the purposes foreseen by article 10(2). b), the law of sport.
(e) approved the new text, if it were statutes, by the Commission directive of the Superior Council of sports, the text shall enter into force on the day following the notification of such approval, and will be published in the «Official Gazette» and shall be entered in the corresponding register of associations.
First additional provision.
Any power granted by the Spanish legal system or Federative national or international standards, to the FEBD entity, and unless that come attributed the competition by reason of the matter to the General Assembly, Executive Committee or other federal bodies, means that they correspond to exercise them to the President or body this delegated.
Second additional provision.
All terms that refer to individuals in the Federative system apply indistinctly to men and women. In the sport mode of the sports dance, equality between man and woman is complete and therefore the FEBD will always respect institutional programmes and projects for equal recognition between the genre of the athletes.
First transitional provision.
To make effective integration of the autonomous federations in the FEBD, the signing of an agreement of integration within a maximum period of one year after the registration of the FEBD will be necessary.
Second transitional provision.
The FEBD, one time registration occurs may initiate procedures for its recognition in the Spanish Olympic Committee.
They repealed many rules and agreements to oppose provisions of these statutes.
First final provision.
These statutes shall enter into force the day of its approval by the Board of Directors of the CSD, without prejudice to its publication in the «Official Gazette».
Second final provision.
It authorizes the President change these statutes, only when it is as a result of indications of the Superior Council of sports for the approval thereof.
Third final provision.
1. the FEBD may constitute the Spanish Foundation for dance sport, entity that will have as main and foundational object, the promotion and the development of sports dance, empowering that currently the President of the FEBD to carry out the necessary process of Foundation and registration of the aforesaid entity.
2. to incorporate, the majority agreement of the present members of its general Assembly will be necessary.
Annex I title I Chapter first provisions general article 1 disciplinary regulation. Scope of application.
1. the scope of the sport, in the case of activities or competitions of State-level and, where appropriate, international, or affect people who participate in them, extends to violations of the rules of game and competitions and general rules sports alamani in Act 10/1990 of 15 October, sport , Organic 3/2013-law of 20th June, for the protection of the health of the athlete and fight against doping in sport, in its case, the Royal Decree 1591 / 1992 of 23rd December, on sports discipline, and other applicable rules as well as provisions of this code and the statutes.
2 they are breaches of the rules of the game or competition, the actions or omissions which, during the course of those, violate, impede or interfere with their normal development.
3 they are sports general rules, any other actions or omissions that are contrary to what they determine, require or prohibit.
Article 2. Scope of disciplinary authority.
Disciplinary powers attributed to legitimate owners, the power to investigate the facts and impose, where appropriate, to those who are responsible, the penalties that apply.
Article 3. Subjetivo-pasivo scope.
1. the Spanish Federation of dance sport is the sports disciplinary authority over all persons forming part of its own organizational structure; about clubs and athletes, technicians and leaders; on the judges; and, in general, of all those persons, entities or associations which, being assigned to the Spanish Federation of dance sport, functions, exercise charges or practice their activity at the State level.
2. the obligation imposed by the previous article is enforceable, not only by own acts or omissions, but by the people who will be responsible.
Article 4. Subjetivo-activo scope.
Competent to exercise disciplinary authority which corresponds to the Spanish Federation of dance sport, are the sole judge of competition and sport and the Committee of appeal, as well as judges during the course of the tests or competitions.
Article 5. Purpose of the sanction.
Sanctions are educational, preventive and corrective, and its imposition will always intended defending the general interest and the prestige of the sports dance sport. In the application of sanctions, it will have into account, namely the intention of the infringer and the result of the action or omission.
Article 6. Compatibility.
1. the sports disciplinary system is independent of the civil or criminal liability, as well as the regime derived from labour relations, which shall be governed by the legislation that in each case corresponds.
2. the disciplinary body, ex officio or at the request of the instructor of record, shall inform the public prosecutor's Office those offences which could be characters of crime or criminal offences.
In such a case, agree the suspension procedure, according to the attendant circumstances, until taken the corresponding judicial resolution.
3. in the event that agreed suspension of the procedure, it may take precautionary measures, after hearing, where appropriate, of the person concerned, by order notified to all parties.
SECOND chapter of the informers principles article 7. Principles.
1. in the determination of the liability for sports violations, the Federative disciplinary body must comply with the informers of the penalties law principles.
2 any sanction can be imposed for acts or omissions not typified as offences by the regulation, and secondarily in the law of sport and in the Royal Decree of sport, prior to the time of; nor may impose sanctions, which are not established by rule prior to the perpetration of the offence.
3. not more than one sanction may impose for a same, except that this regulation establishes how accessory and only in cases in which thus determined.
4. the disciplinary provisions have retroactive effect as favour the offender, but to publish those had been firm resolution.
5. disciplinary sanctions may only be imposed under disciplinary initiated to this effect, in all cases with hearing of stakeholders, and through resolution founded.
Article 8. Principle of immediate enforceability.
Through the corresponding disciplinary sanctions will be Executive immediately from the moment of its adoption, taking effect the same, by the FEBD, claims and resources coming against these resolutions halt or suspend their execution, all without prejudice to the powers corresponding to the disciplinary body, at the request of a party, take the steps precautionary that it deems appropriate to ensure the resolution that in his day, handed down.
Article 9. Prescription of infringements and sanctions.
1. infringements will be prescribed at three years, annually or monthly, depending on very serious, serious or slight, starting to count the limitation period the day after the Commission of the offence.
The period of limitation shall be interrupted by the initiation of the disciplinary procedure, but if this remained paralysed for a month, for reasons not imputable to the person or entity subject to that procedure, will return to run the corresponding term, again interrupting the prescription to the resumption of the processing of the record.
2 as regards issues that can affect the result of a test, prescription will occur at the end of fifteen calendar days following the end of the same, after which will be one confirmed, except in coming cases of doping control.
3. on the other hand the sanctions prescribed at three years, annually or monthly, depending on whether corresponding offences very serious, severe or mild. The period of limitation will start counting from the day following that which you purchase firm resolution in which the sanction is imposed, or has violated its fulfillment, if this had begun.
4. the provisions of the two preceding points, it is without prejudice to that provided for in this regulation with respect to the termination of the disciplinary liability.
THIRD chapter of the article 10 liability. Extenuating circumstances.
1 are extenuating circumstances of responsibility: to) the carried out the culprit, prior to the initiation of disciplinary proceedings, and repentance spontaneous impulses, to repair or to lessen the effects of the infringement, to give satisfaction to the injured party or to confess that the competent bodies.
(b) have preceded, immediately the infringement, one sufficient provocation.
(c) it of not having been sanctioned before in the course of the sporting life.
2. in any case, will be cause for reduction of the liability on the clubs and other responsible persons, collaboration in the location of those who cause the conduct prohibited by this regulation.
Article 11. Aggravating circumstances.
1 is aggravating the liability of the offender be.
There are recidivism when the author of the infringement had been sanctioned previously by firm resolution, any infringement of equal or greater gravity or by two or more that were minor.
2. the recidivism shall be produced in the course of a year, counted from the time when the infringement was committed.
Article 12. Assessment of the modifying circumstances.
1. the assessment of mitigating or aggravating circumstances compel consistent ranking of the sanction, applied depending on whether, to the nature very serious, severe or mild infraction.
2 If concurriere some mitigating circumstance that the disciplinary body appreciated as qualified, you can reduce the sanction to the limits that provide for offences of minor gravity to the committed.
3. irrespective of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, disciplinary bodies shall, for the determination of the sanction which applies, rating the rest of circumstances that occur concurrently in the breach, such as the consequences of the offence, the nature of the facts or concurrence, in the accused's unique responsibilities in the sports order, applying, under all , the rules contained in paragraph 1 of this rule.
Article 13. Extinguishment of the liability.
1 are causes of the extinction of the disciplinary liability: to) the death of the prosecuted or punished.
(b) the dissolution of the club, in relation to offences committed by the clubs.
(c) compliance with the sanction.
(d) the prescription of penalty or infringement.
(e) the loss of the condition of athlete or member of the organization.
2. on the assumption that, while ongoing disciplinary proceedings or having been sanctioned, any of the subjects submitted to the disciplinary regime of the FEBD, might belong to the same, there will be the suspension of disciplinary liability and suspension of the period of prescription of the offence and the sanction, if any.
Result in the recovery of the membership condition, the procedure will be followed in course, and restarts the computation of the prescription period.
Article 14. Responsibility of the clubs or organisers.
1. when on the occasion of a competition, order alter, will undermine or endanger the physical integrity of judges, athletes, technicians, or people in general, caused damage or injury, or the normal development of the competition are notoriously disruptive, will incur liability the organizer of the same club as as soon as it is accredited that did not adopt measures conducive to the prevention of the developments , or who did so carelessly as security services were inadequate, insufficient or poor efficiency.
2. the clubs or organisers are responsible for pecuniary sanctions imposed on its professionals, without prejudice to the rights which attend them before them.
Chapter Room of the infractions and sanctions article 15. Classification.
Sporting breaches are classified as very serious, major and minor.
Article 16. Degree of completion.
1. the consummated offence and attempt are punishable.
2 there is attempt when the culprit gives beginning to the implementation of the acts that constitute the offence and does not practice all acts that should produce one cause or accident that is not your own and voluntary disengagement.
3. the attempt shall be punished with the sanction in one or two degrees, according to the discretion of the disciplinary body, indicated to the consummated offence.
Article 17. Type of sanctions.
1 the following sanctions may be imposed by reason of infringements: a) warning.
(b) public reprimand.
(c) suspension or temporary disqualification.
(d) removal from office.
(e) temporary or permanent deprivation of the rights of associate.
(f) deprivation of the federal license.
(g) disqualification in perpetuity.
(h) economic sanction.
Besides those provided for in the previous article, are targeted sanctions of sports competitions: a) closing of the sports facilities for a period of up to one year.
(b) disqualification of the test.
(c) loss of jobs in the classification.
(d) loss of points in the standings.
(e) waste of time.
(f) suspension of economic aid by the Federation.
(g) no grant of Championships or official tests for a period of one to four years.
Title II chapter first of disciplinary breaches article 19. Very serious offences.
1 are common very serious breaches to the rules of the game or competition or general sports rules: to) actions of all persons subject to the scope of application of this regulation which, prevaliendo office, engage in conduct that harms or undermine the normal development of the competition or the body that it is affection or any other conduct that involves abuse of authority.
(b) attacks on judges, athletes and other sports authorities.
(c) protests, intimidation or coercion, collective or less, which prevent the holding of a competition or which oblige to its suspension.
(d) the statements or individual, blatant, and angry protests carried out publicly, whatever the means used to do so, even electronic media or social networking, for judges, technicians, executives, athletes and other persons subject to the scope of application of this regulation with contempt of the federal authorities, Federative, Executive members and federal staff.
(e) the public statements of executives, technicians, judges and athletes or partners who incite to violence.
(f) the violation of secrets in matters that are known by reason of the office played in federations or sports associations.
(g) the Commission of fraud of any type of irregularity by the team from scrutiny, in relation to its function or responsible for a certain competition entries competition.
(h) the failure to comply with the decisions taken by the competent bodies of federations or sports associations.
(i) the affiliation or membership of organizations, associations, entities, groupings or initiatives that promote activities or actions contrary to the interests of the Spanish Federation of dance sport and dance sport in general; as well as any other action that harms to the FEBD and the normal development of their activities.
(j) action aimed at predetermining by price, intimidation or simple agreements, the outcome of a race or competition.
(k) the reporting of false facts, which if true, would constitute infringement.
(l) tampering or alteration either personally or through interposed person, material or sports equipment, against the technical rules, when they may affect the safety of the race or competition or jeopardize the integrity of the people.
(m) the substitution of one person by another, assuming his personality, in the course of a competition, or in any area of federal activity.
(n) the use of the clothing of champion of Spain, any of its categories, per person lacking the appropriate title.
(n) any arbitrary modification of the regulations of an event, carried out subsequent to its approval.
(o) participation as organizer or judge in any event, regardless of its category, that has not been properly approved and in which using regulations, standards and procedures for the WDSF and recognized by the FEBD.
(p) the approval, the organization or participation as a judge, in a race that does not meet the requirements of the technical regulations of the Federation.
(q) the individual or collective withdrawal of participants in a race, with the deliberate aim of protest.
(r) the infringement of assistance, except for a cause that justifies it to the call of selection determined by the FEBD of any category and speciality, as well as the refusal to use selection as regulatory team.
For this purpose, the call refers to refer both to the trainings and concentrations, and effective participation in a competition test.
(s) influence the mood of a selected athlete, with the intention of preventing that it fulfil its commitment to go to the selection, which has been convened.
(t) the omission, without cause that justifies it, a championship of Spain, in any of its categories.
(u) the breach or violation of the sanction imposed for serious infringement.
2 are very serious breaches of the judges: to) intentionally distort the competition act.
(b) not to attend any evidence, except for force majeure justifying, for which has been designated by the Territorial Committee or by the Technical Committee of the judges of the FEBD.
(c) absent for the development of a test, without authorization or cause justifying it.
(d) is not completed, or not send, a competition act.
3 are very serious breaches of managers: in addition to the planned common violations above, are very serious specific violations of the President and other senior members of the Spanish Federation of dance sport, as follows: to) the breach of the agreements of the General Assembly, as well as the election regulations and other statutory or regulatory provisions.
(b) not call, in the terms and conditions legal, systematic and repeated form of the Federative collegiate bodies.
(c) improper use of funds or private grants, loans, guarantees, and other supports of the State, its autonomous bodies or otherwise granted, with charge to the General State budget.
For these purposes, the appreciation of the improper use of public funds is governed by criteria that are contained in the specific legislation of the State for the use of public subsidies and aid.
In terms of private funds, it will be negligent or fraudulent character of the behavior.
(d) the commitment of expenditure of a multiannual nature of the budget, without statutory authorization.
Such an authorization is provided for in article 29 of Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations, or in the regulations governing such cases in every moment.
(e) Organization of activities or official sporting competitions of international character, without statutory authorization.
(f) not unwarranted issuance of a license under the provisions of article 7.1 of Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sport federations and development provisions.
4 very serious breaches of professional sports clubs, the organizers and, where appropriate, its administrators or managers: to) failure to comply with agreements on the awards from competitions or tests.
Non-compliance shall be produced, once surpassed the time limits set in each case.
(b) the breach of obligations or commitments entered into with the State or the athletes.
(c) non-compliance with the regimes of liability of the members of the Board of Directors.
Article 20. Grave breaches.
1 are common serious breaches to the rules of the game or competition or general sports rules: to) insults and offenses to judges, technicians, athletes, leaders and other federal authorities, federal, management members and federal staff, whatever the means used to do so, even to electronic media or social networking.
(b) protests, intimidation or coercion, collective or masse, affecting the normal development of a race or competition.
(c) failure to comply with orders or instructions that have adopted persons and bodies in the exercise of its function, if the fact is not in the nature of very serious infringement.
(d) the Commission negligent any type of irregularity by the team from scrutiny, in relation to its function or responsible for a certain competition entries competition.
(e) failure to comply with the stipulated in the General regulations and technicians of the FEBD as well as the technical regulations in force.
(f) public and notorious acts that threaten sporting dignity or decorum.
(g) the exercise of activities, public or private, declared incompatible with sport plays.
(h) participation, as technician or sportsman, in a test that is not approved by the relevant Federation.
(i) the non-compliance with organizational regulations and contractual requirements, in the development of a test.
(j) the manipulation or alteration, either personally or through intermediary, material or sports equipment against the technical rules.
(k) the non-realization, no cause that justifies it, a statutorily approved competition.
(l) not participate, without just cause, in a test, once registered the athlete in it.
(m) take part in a competition of any category that was to be held the day before a Championship, whose competition the athlete was selected.
(n) take part in another competition, during the development of a test, unless authorised by the organiser.
(n) the use of distinctive officers of the FEBD or any of the autonomous federations or organs attached to any of them, in a spirit of deception.
(o) do not award the prizes of any test, in the terms established by law.
(p) the dissemination, by any means, of names of athletes who without being registered in the test, will make them appear as participants on the same.
(q) the infringement of the suitability of the premises for carrying out the medical control.
(r) the registration or the participation of an athlete in two competitions on the same day without being duly authorized.
(s) non-refoulement unduly collected Awards any that was characteristic of them.
(t) the breach or infringements of the penalty imposed for minor infraction.
(u) output abroad without authorization.
(v) in general, the conduct contrary to rules sports, provided that it is not in the qualification of violation very serious.
2 are serious breaches of the judges: to) perform functions of arbitration on a test involving relatives.
(b) allow participation in a competition of people who are not in possession of the corresponding licence.
(c) initiate a test without the assistance of the public order service or regulatory medical services.
(d) not to accept a claim according to the rules.
(e) not to attend the meeting, prior to the tests, sports managers and organization.
(f) failure to comply with the responsibilities that have been entrusted to him because of his position in competition, except for a justifying cause.
(g) leave a competition, after this, without waiting for the regulatory period of claims.
(h) apply rates of arbitration, diets or displacement greater than those authorized by the Committee which has appointed him to the test.
(i) do not use the official uniform established by the Committee that has appointed you to the test in which it acts.
Article 21. Minor offences.
1 are common minor violations to the rules of the game or competition or general sports rules: to) comment jueces-jueces, athletes and other sports authorities in the exercise of their duties, in the form implying impropriety or breach of respect.
(b) the slight impropriety with the public, colleagues and subordinates.
(c) adopting a passive attitude in compliance with the orders and instructions received from judges and sports authorities in the exercise of their functions.
(d) neglect in the conservation and care of premises, sports facilities and other material means.
(e) any unjustified delay in the shipping of the corresponding percentage to be refunded in respect of the technical services used.
(f) the dissemination, by any procedure, a regulation of competition before their mandatory approval, or vary, in any detail, the content of what was approved.
(g) the absence of signs or indicators, in the development of a test, required by the approved regulation of it.
(h) to continue with the dorsal after removing a test.
(i) in general, the non-observance of sports, by negligence or excusable neglect.
2 are minor offences of the judges: to) not to verify the registration of a test or verify it incorrectly.
(b) reach the test later than the time that has been convened, or later time which marked him the Committee which has appointed him.
(c) not give home a test at the preset time, no cause that justifies it.
(d) not to communicate to managers the modifications, which have been made in the supplementary regulations of an event because of force majeure.
(e) not to send a test report within the period of four working days subsequent to the completion of it.
(f) send a test of incompletely report.
(g) arbitrate a test without having been appointed by the Technical Committee of the judges of the FEBD, or its Territorial Committee.
(h) no advance daily classifications or generals of a test, when it is demanded by the Committee designated by him.
(i) not to attend courses or meetings that are convened by its Committee.
(j) not to pay percentages approved by his Committee.
SECOND chapter of the disciplinary sanctions article 22. Disciplinary action by reason of the Commission of serious offences.
Because of very serious offences listed above, the following sanctions may be imposed: a) debarment in perpetuity.
(b) definitive deprivation of license.
(c) permanent disenfranchisement of associate.
(d) suspension of license or temporary disqualification of a year and a day in four years.
(e) deprivation of the rights of Association of a year and a day to four years.
(f) fine of 3,005 euros up to 30.051 euros.
(g) disqualification of the test.
(h) suspension of economic aid by the Federation of two to four years.
(i) no granting of official tests of two to four years.
(j) closing of the sports facilities from two to four years.
Article 23. Disciplinary action by reason of the Commission of serious offences.
Because of serious infringement, the following sanctions may be imposed: to) Suspension of license or temporary disqualification of one month and a day to a year.
(b) deprivation of the rights of associate of one month and a day to a year.
(c) 601 up to 3,005 euros fine.
(d) loss of one to five positions in the standings.
(e) loss of one to ten points.
(f) suspension of economic aid by the Federation for a year.
(g) no official championships award for one year.
(h) closing of the sports facilities of one month to one year.
Article 24. Disciplinary action by reason of the Commission of minor offences.
The minor offences shall be punished with a warning, public reprimand, suspension of licence and debarment of up to one month, deprivation of rights of Association for equal time, as well as fine of 60.10 euros up to 601 euros.
Article 25. Economic sanctions.
1. only sanctions consisting of fine in cases in which athletes, technicians, judges or organizer receive remuneration or any kind of financial compensation for their work may be imposed.
2. for same violation may be imposed fines of simultaneously to other sanctions of a different nature, provided that they are intended for the category of offence concerned and which, together, are consistent with the severity of it.
3. the payment of the fine shall be carried out within the period of one month, firm once the sanction.
4. the non-payment of the fines will be considered breach of sanction.
Title III of the disciplinary bodies and its regime of operation of disciplinary bodies article 26. The disciplinary bodies.
Disciplinary bodies of the Spanish Federation of dance sport are: to) the judges during the course of the tests or competitions.
b) the single judge of competition and sport.
(c) the Appeal Committee.
Article 27. The single judge of competition and sport.
1. the single judge of competition and sport will know how many issues and incidents occur during the competition and the offences against discipline and sports rules by persons subject to federal jurisdiction, as well as all infractions, regardless of qualification, committed on the occasion of the celebration of professional tests test approved at the international level and national tests.
2 correspond to the single judge of competition and discipline, as well as the sanctioning, the following functions: to) regardless of the penalties which may be applicable, the single judge of competition and discipline may alter the outcome of tests or competitions by reason of predetermination by price, intimidation or simple agreements; in cases of improper alignment and, in general, in all those who breach involves serious alteration of the order of the race or competition.
(b) the cancellation of a race or competition, when it developed without totally or absolutely of the Federal technical rules.
3. the single judge of competition and discipline will be law degree with proven experience in sports law and accredited knowledge of sports dance.
4. in any event it will differentiate between the phase of instruction and the resolution, so that they fall in different Member.
5. the single judge of competition and discipline shall be appointed by the President of the FEBD.
6. the single judge of competition and discipline of the FEBD will act and will adopt its resolutions with functional independence, without prejudice to the organic and administrative assignment to the General Secretariat of the FEBD.
The single judge of competition and discipline of the FEBD will enjoy absolute independence and once appointed, not may be removed from office until the corresponding season of sports dance, except that it incurs in any of the cases of ineligibility provided for in these bylaws for the management positions.
7. the single judge of competition and discipline may be assisted by third parties, whose presence is considered necessary or desirable to discuss specific issues.
8. without prejudice to the provisions contained in the preceding articles, shall be responsible, in any case, the single judge of competition and discipline, anyone who was the qualification of the offence, those committed by athletes who are part of the national team or are representing Spain in any competition.
Article 28. The judges.
Judges exercise disciplinary powers during the course of the tests or competitions, subject to the technical rules established.
Title IV of the disciplinary procedure chapter first principles General article 29. Initiation of disciplinary proceedings and previous actions.
1. the disciplinary procedure will start by a competent authority, of its own motion, at the request of an interested party, by motivated complaint, or upon request of the Higher Council for sports.
2 the competent authority to initiate disciplinary proceedings, when receiving the complaint or having knowledge of an alleged infringement, may agree, prior to the initiation of the procedure, realization prior or reserved, performances with preliminary, if present circumstances that justify such initiation. In particular, these actions are Guide to determine, as accurately as possible the facts likely to motivate, the initiation of proceedings, the identification of the person or persons who could be responsible and relevant circumstances which occur in one and the other.
3. prior or reserved, actions will be carried out by the Member or members to be determined by the single judge of competition and discipline, to the initiation or resolution of the procedure, so whichever of these actions, will decide in the initiation of the procedure or, where applicable, the file of the proceedings.
4. the resolution by which the file agreed actions must express the causes that motivate it and have the relevant with the complainant, if any.
Article 30. Backlog.
The competent disciplinary body may agree the backlog when circumstances of identity or analogy, subjective or objective, character that did recommend unique processing and resolution occurs.
Article 31. Minutes of competition.
Certificates endorsed by the judges of the tests, as well as extensions or clarifications to them, constitute documentary means necessary and truthful, altogether proof of violations of rules and sporting standards. This, however, the relevant facts for the procedure and its resolution, may register other probative means.
Article 32. Extension of time limits.
If such exceptional circumstances in the course of instruction of a disciplinary record, competent to resolve may agree to the extension of the deadlines set up to a maximum of time not exceeding half, corrected by excess of those.
Article 33. Imposition of sanctions.
1. only, disciplinary sanctions, under record previously trained for that purpose, may impose pursuant to procedures regulated by this title, and in the Royal Decree 1592 / 1992 of sport.
2. If the disciplinary procedure has begun the offender recognizes its responsibility, it may resolve with the imposition of the sanction that is appropriate.
Article 34. Register of sanctions.
The single judge of competition and discipline shall keep a register of sanctions imposed for the purposes of the possible appreciation of the amending causes of responsibility and the computation of time limits of prescription of infringements and sanctions.
Article 35. Third interested party status.
Any person or entity whose rights or interests may be affected by the conduct of disciplinary proceedings, may be joined in the same, having since then, and for the purposes of notification and proposition and practice the test, consideration of interested.
Article 36. Notifications.
1 orders and resolutions relapses recovery in disciplinary procedures affecting those interested therein, shall be taken within a period of ten days from the date on which the Act has been rendered.
2 will be enough to have notified an order or resolution, the attempt of communication by any legally admissible means, according to the terms of article 59 of law 30/1992, and which is carried out with all the legal guarantees though it may be ultimately frustrated and provided that is due the same record in the record. The notification may be performed by email and/or fax.
3. in relation to the practice of service by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt, the notification attempt, is culminated, for the purposes of article 58.4 of the law 30/1992, at the time of receipt of the single judge of competition and discipline, the return of the shipment, by having failed to practice notification , provided that providing evidence of this on the record.
4. notifications shall contain the full text of the resolution, with the indication of whether or not final, the expression of claims or assets that will come, organ that would arise and deadline for filing them.
5 orders and resolutions shall be motivated in the cases provided for in the legislation of the State, on common administrative procedure and where this legislation is provided in the sports field.
6. regardless of the personal service, you can remember public communication of sanction resolutions, respecting the right to honour and privacy of the persons subject to the law.
7. However, orders and resolutions, will not produce effects for those interested to your notice in the manner provided in this article.
Article 37. Deadline for the resolution of grievances.
The petitions or complaints raised before the Federal Court shall be resolved expressly in a period not exceeding fifteen days, after which are understood to be ignored.
SECOND chapter of the ordinary procedure article 38. Ordinary procedure.
1. the ordinary procedure shall apply to the imposition of sanctions for violation of the rules of the game or competition, for which the immediate intervention of the Federal Court is required to ensure the normal development of the competition.
2. the single judge of competition and discipline resolved in General about the incidents that are reflected in the records of the competitions and in complementary reports issued by the judges and timekeepers in tests of national character, and which must be submitted to the Committee, in its case, before 18:00 of the second business day from Monday to Friday After the conclusion of the test.
3. also resolve complaints and allegations, reports and tests showing interested parties by the same date, on any incident or fault, with reason or occasion of a test.
4. within this period, the single judge of competition and discipline will not accept more allegations to which they specifically require.
5. the ordinary procedure will start giving transfer to the interested party of the charge or charges, with motivated expression of facts and principles of law applicable and corresponding sanction proposal, so that time, which will have a maximum duration of seven days, the interested few allegations deems appropriate in defense of their rights.
6 within ten days, the single judge of competition and discipline will issue reasoned ruling, still the same notified to the party concerned for the purposes of the filing of the corresponding resource.
THIRD chapter of the special procedure article 39. Extraordinary procedure.
1. the extraordinary procedure shall apply to the imposition of sanctions for breaches of the sports general rules that are contrary to provisions in the law of sport, and provisions of development, in the statutes and regulations of the FEBD, and any federal provision.
2. the procedure will begin under the Providence of the single judge of competition and discipline, with expression of history, which must include the appointment of Instructor, who must be a law degree, and Secretary, to whose charge will be processing the file.
3 when the file agreed actions, expressed succinctly the causes that motivate it, and the appropriate in relation to the complainant be resolved if any.
4 initiation of disciplinary procedures will be formalized with the following content: a) identification of the person or persons allegedly responsible.
(b) briefly exposed facts that motivate the initiation of the procedure, its possible qualification and the penalties which may be applicable, without prejudice to the lessor of the instruction.
(c) instructor, who must be a law degree, and Secretary of the procedure.
(d) competent authority for the resolution of the case.
(e) provisional measures which is agreed by the competent authority to initiate the sanctioning procedure, without prejudice to that can take during the development of the same.
(f) indication of the right to make declarations alegaciones and the audience in the procedure and deadlines for their exercise, indicating the possibility that the suspect may voluntarily acknowledge its responsibility.
5. the agreement of initiation will contact the instructor, transfer of actions exist on the subject, and shall notify the complainant, if any, and stakeholders, meaning in any case to the accused. Notification is informs stakeholders that, not to make claims about the content of the initiation of the procedure in due time, initiation may be considered proposed resolution contain a precise statement about the imputed liability.
6. to the Instructor and Secretary are applicable the causes of disqualification and abstention provided for in the legislation of the State for the common administrative procedure.
7. the right to challenge be exercised by interested parties within the period of three working days, counting from the following that have knowledge of relevant procedural nomination, before the single judge of competition and discipline, that must be resolved in three days.
8. against the decision rendered will not be recourse, without prejudice to the possibility of claiming the challenge to the appeal the administrative or jurisdictional, as appropriate, against the Act which put an end to the procedure.
9. at any time after the initiation of the procedure, the single judge of competition and discipline may adopt, by means of resolution motivated, issued ex officio or upon reasoned motion of the Instructor, interim measures it deems appropriate to ensure the effectiveness of the resolution which could fall on record.
10. provisional measures shall comply with the principle of proportionality, and may not be adopted in the event that is likely to cause irreparable harm.
11. the Instructor will order the practice many proceedings are appropriate for the determination and checking of the facts as well as for the fixation of susceptible to sanction infringements.
12. specifically, the Instructor will request reports deemed necessary to arrange or resolve, specifying the end or ends that opinion is requested.
13. the Instructor will order the practice of many evidentiary proceedings may lead to clarify the facts and the determination of subject to sanction infringements.
14. the relevant facts for the procedure may be accredited by any means test, once the Instructor decide the opening of the evidentiary phase, which will have a duration not exceeding fifteen working days nor less than five, communicating to stakeholders in advance the place and time of the taking of evidence.
15. stakeholders may propose, anytime prior to the start of the evidentiary phase, the practice of any test, or to provide directly those resulting from interest adequate and correct resolution of the record, if the test to practice at the request of the person concerned involves these expenses will be on their own. Against the express or tacit refusal of the proposed test, stakeholders may raise a claim within the period of three business days, before the single judge of competition and discipline, which shall be dealt in other three days on the admission or rejection of the proposed trial; without that the filing of this claim stop processing the file.
16. in view of the actions practiced, and in a period not exceeding one month from the initiation of the procedure, the Instructor will propose the dismissal or formulate the corresponding statement of objections, including therein attributable facts, attendant circumstances and the alleged breaches, as well as sanctions that could be applied.
17. the instructor may, for justified causes, ask the competent authority to resolve the extension of the period referred to in the preceding paragraph.
18. in the statement of objections, the instructor will present a motion for a resolution which will be notified to applicants so that, within ten working days, manifest many allegations considered convenient in defence of his rights or interests. Also, in the statement of objections, the Instructor must propose maintenance or lifting of the provisional measures taken.
19 expiry of the period referred to in the preceding paragraph, the Instructor, without any further formality rise record to the single judge of competition and discipline joining him in his case, allegations submitted by the interested parties.
20. the resolution of the competent body puts an end to the disciplinary sport, having to be issued within a maximum period of ten working days, counting from the next to the elevation of the record by the Instructor.
Chapter resources article 40 room. Resources.
1 against non technical decisions made by the judges during the course of the tests, in resolution of the various incidents that had taken place, you can appeal is before the single judge of competition and discipline, within the period of three working days.
2. decisions taken by the single judge of competition and discipline, in application of this regulation, may be appealed, within the period of ten working days, to the Appeal Committee.
3. decisions taken by the Federation in matters of State-level sport and that Deplete the Federal way, may be appealed, within a maximum period of 15 working days before the Administrative Tribunal of sport.
4 should both be recorded in all recourse: to) name, surname and address of the applicant or person or entity that represents it, assumed the latter which must be suitably accredited.
(b) the Act that are relied on and the facts giving rise to the challenge, as well as the relationship of tests that, proposed in first instance in time and form had not been carried out.
(c) the regulatory precepts which the appellant considered infringed, as well as the reasoning that based its appeal.
(d) the specific request which is formulated.
(e) the place and date at which stands.
5. the writings referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be submitted in the register office of the body competent to resolve, or in the places provided for in the provisions governing the common administrative procedure, accompanying copy or photocopy that, duly sealed, will serve as a supporting document from the filing of the complaint or appeal.
6. also copy will be mailed from the writing to the body that issued the resolution or appealed against Providence, gathering the complete file of the resource object. That body shall forward record, together with a report on the period of ten working days, to the body competent to solve the formulated resource.
7. the body competent to resolve will send copy of the writing in the non-extendable term of 10 working days, to all the stakeholders, so that they could present allegations written in the period of five working days.
8. the period to formulate appeal or complaint shall run from the day following the notification of the resolution or Providence, if these were expressed. If they weren't, the period shall be fifteen working days, counting from the next which requests, claims or resources must be ignored.
A resource resolution confirm, revoke or amend the decision appealed, and can, in case of modification, derive greater prejudice to the person concerned, where this is the only recurring.
9 If the body competent to solve considers the existence of formal Vice, it may require the feedback of the procedure so far occurred the irregularity, with an explicit indication of the formula to resolve it.
10. the express resolution of resources must occur within a period not exceeding thirty days.
11. in any case, but that might imply the exemption of duty to dictate resolution expresses, after thirty days without handed down and notify the resolution the resource interposed, means that this has been rejected, leaving from via expedited.
12. those interested may cancel your request at any time during the procedure. If the appeal had been filed by two or more interested, the withdrawal will only affect those who had made it.
13. the withdrawal may be oral or written. In first case it be formalized by the appearance of the person concerned to the competent authority, who together with one will sign the timely diligence.
14. the withdrawal put an end to the safe procedure that instasen its continuity within the period of ten days from the notification, the potential interested third parties that had people in the procedure.
15. If the issue raised in the appeal involves public interest, or appropriate to raise it to its definition and clarification, the competent disciplinary body can eliminate the effects of the withdrawal and continue the procedure.
First additional provision.
References and referrals standards contained in the disciplinary regulation, refer to those currently in force and which in the future could replace them.
Second additional provision.
The Board of Directors of the FEBD may agree the annual increase of fines or ancillary economic sanctions laid down in the disciplinary regulation.
The upgrade will be made based on the CPI for the month of December and with effects to the following season.
Third additional provision.
For purposes of computation of time limits, it will be in the official calendar of the community of Madrid, and its capital.
Sole transitional provision.
The disciplinary proceedings which have been initiated at the time of entry into force of the present regulation, shall be governed by the above.
Sole repeal provision.
All the precepts of rules of equal or lower rank who are opposed to this disciplinary regulation are repealed.
Search Translated Laws of Spain