Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-5377
The renewal of the fleets of transport has proved to be one of the most efficient measures for the reduction of energy consumption, with additional positive effects environmental and road safety. In this sense them experiences of the program of incentives to the vehicle efficient, in its seven calls (plans PIVE, PIVE-2, PIVE-3, PIVE-4, PIVE-5, PIVE-6 and PIVE-7), established by the resolutions of 28 of September of 2012 and 31 of January of 2013, of the Secretariat of State of energy, by which is published them of 24 of September of 2012 and of 30 of January of 2013 the Board of Directors of the Institute for the diversification and saving of energy, as well as through Royal Decree 575/2013, 26 July, Royal Decree 830/2013, of 25 October, Royal Decree 35/2014, of 24 January, Royal Decree 525/2014, of 20 June, and the Royal Decree 124/2015, 27 February , with the aim of replacing an approximate total of 886.000 old vehicles by the same units of new vehicles, and whose funds have been exhausted in a period of much lower than initially anticipated in these announcements time, indicate the excellent reception that resulted in this program.
The goal of these programs as a whole, once completed this year, is to replace a total of 1.185.000 old vehicles by the same units of new vehicles, getting an annual of 412 million liters of fuel savings, preventing the importation of 2.628.687 barrels of oil a year, and the reduction of the emission of 850,000 tons of CO2 into the atmosphere.
These plans have allowed that the market accumulate already nineteen months of growth continued, with a growth of the 40.5 percent in the registrations of passenger cars and all terrain in the month of March. In 2014, about one million registered vehicles were achieved. The momentum of the PIVE plans, has been one of the architects for cushioning the effects of the crisis and continue the growth of this segment and has meant other positive effects in areas such as advertising, insurance, dealers, agencies, workshops, etc.
Given the importance that the successive plans have had for the market, and them forecasts of behavior of the same for these coming months, make recommended keep this type of measures. In this regard, the Government has taken the decision for a new and final edition of the program of incentives for efficient vehicle in its eighth call (Plan PIVE-8) with a budget of EUR 225 million, which allows to continue the support to the sector until the final date of validity of the present call for the 31 December 2015 , or, if occurs before, until exhaust is the budget available for the program.
Since is aims to that is the last edition of the program, this has a character continuity concerning the PIVE-7 earlier, with the only change remarkable referred to the deduction of the support economic by vehicle, that passes of 1,000 euros to 750 euros for the case general.
So, in this real Decree is maintains it most of them criteria that already contained in them preceding calls of the program, related with the inclusion of them models of lower consumption relative, the inclusion of those models with greater capacity of transport of people and support special for those applicants that are people with disability that credited his mobility reduced and that acquire a vehicle adapted as well as the requirements of communication and advertising of the new Plan which should conform to dealers or outlets attached.
This call remains the obligation of the points of sale or licensees attached to the program to inform beneficiaries about the awareness on efficient driving associated with the sale of the new vehicle, through the delivery of a brochure with information from these techniques along with the vehicle registration papers, as well as a brief explanation from these points of sale.
Is continues demanding that the vehicle scrapped count with the inspection technical of vehicles current to the date of entry in force of the present program for vehicles category M1 and category N1. Also it is required that the beneficiary has been holder of the scrapped vehicle during the twelve months prior to the date of application of the aid.
Remains the maximum purchase price of vehicles subject to support from 20,000 euros, before taxes, for passenger cars (category M1) energy class B and who have approved more than 120 g/km CO2 emissions, in such a way that ensures greater efficiency in the use of public funds. Also is maintains the limit to the price of acquisition of the vehicles electrical pure, hybrid plug-in and of autonomy extended of 40,000 euros. Like the previous edition of the program PIVE, declared incompatible present aid with any other help from the General Administration of the State for purchase of vehicles.
Is required that when the beneficiary is a person physical, is greater of age, except in the cases of disability, where not there will be conditioning of age for them beneficiaries.
Regulated in the present Royal Decree subsidies are granted to those applicants who fulfil the conditions for obtaining. By the mere made of perform the behavior established in it standard and meet them conditions and them requirements required, is must grant it grant whenever them aid previously awarded not have exceeded the amount of the budget available or had expired the period of validity of the program. It determines that they are proceedings initiated at the request of the person concerned, in contrast to the procedure of competitive concurrency that is a procedure which starts officially, in accordance with article 23 of the law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grants, enabling not his public call.
There are special reasons of public, social and economic interest to the Ministry of industry, energy and tourism to perform actions of continuity of the program of incentives to the efficient vehicle through the granting of direct subsidies. These subsidies is therefore them apply as provided for in article 22.2. c) of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant, on aid in concession regime directly, being a Royal Decree which, in accordance with article 28.2 of the aforementioned law, approved special subsidies regulated by the aforementioned article 22.2 must. c).
This Royal Decree is dictates under the competition State in matter of bases and coordination of it planning general of it activity economic planned in the article 149.1.13. th of the Constitution.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of industry, energy and tourism, report of the Minister of finance and public administration and after deliberation by the Council of Ministers, at its meeting of May 14, 2015, HAVE: article 1. Object and scope of application.
1. is the object of this real decree it regulation of the procedure for the award direct of grants for the «program of incentives to the vehicle efficient (PIVE-8)» consistent in enhance a decrease of the consumption energy national through the incentive of the modernization of the Park of vehicles tourism (M1) and commercial (N1) with models of high efficiency energy, with less consumption of fuels and emissions of CO2 all within the framework of the Plan de Ahorro y Eficiencia Energética 2011-2020.
2. to this end, subsidies referred to in this Royal Decree shall be granted for the purchase of new vehicles of category M1 and N1, the General Directorate of traffic of another vehicle, accompanied by the definitive low in the register of vehicles where one and one meet the requirements given in this Royal Decree.
Article 2. Features and compatibility of subsidies.
1. grants regulated in the present Royal Decree will be issued by the Institute for the diversification and saving of energy, as grantor, in accordance with the provisions of the first subparagraph of paragraph 2 of article 3 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grants, requests that meet each of the requirements of this Royal Decree , by order of activation of the book of budget, until is scope the date limit of validity of the present call specified in the article 7, or, if occurs before, until exhaust is the budget available.
2. the subsidies provided for in Royal Decree declared incompatible, for the same vehicle, with any other aid or subsidy provided by the General Administration of the State.
3. also these subsidies, with the exception of those whose beneficiaries are individuals, entities and non-profit institutions that may not undertake economic activities affecting third parties, shall be subject to the requirements and limits laid down in the Regulation (EU) No. 1407 / 2013 of the Commission of 18 December 2013, concerning the application of articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty of the functioning of the European Union to aid de minimis (OJ L 352 (, December 24, 2013), as well as by any other provisions that may be applicable and approved during the term of the present programme, respecting accumulation rules that prevent that the aid limits laid down in that regulation exceeded.
For these purposes, applicants must submit a responsible Declaration to all aid granted, making special mention of aid de minimis received during the previous two fiscal years and during the fiscal year in progress, in accordance with the provisions of the corresponding aid application.
Article 3. Funding.
1. Financing of them grants regulated in the present real Decree is held with charge to the contributions that receive the IDAE from of the budget of the Secretariat of State of energy of the Ministry of industry, energy and tourism, split 20.18. 425th. 746 «to the IDAE for the program of incentives to the vehicle efficient (PIVE-8)», by amount of 225.000.000 euros.
2. in the case of existing remnants in the program of incentives for efficient vehicle (PIVE-7), are included in the «Incentive program to the efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)».
3. in any case, the available budget authorized for the implementation of this programme, shall be deemed exhausted when the last reserve budget that total the amount corresponding to the same.
With after to that time, them points of sale attached to the program may follow activating provisionally reserves of budget in the application computer corresponding, that will be served by rigorous order of activation of them same, subject to is have produced cancellations in reservations earlier that release budget. The possibility to continue activating these provisional reservations will end definitely with deadline December 31, 2015, by resolution of the Director-General of IDAE which shall be communicated to all the points of sale attached. Moreover, them points of sale attached will receive confirmation from IDAE both of the inclusion of each book provisional, subject to the cancellation of reserves that release budget, as well as, in his case, of the time in that the same may be attended. In any case, the budget reserve, designated in this section will generate any right to the perception of subsidies.
Article 4. Vehicles eligible.
1. requests made to the Plan PIVE-8, grants will be allocated to the acquisition of new vehicles of category M1 (motor vehicles with at least four wheels designed and manufactured for the carriage of passengers, who have, in addition to the driver's seat, eight-seater maximum) or category N1 (vehicles with a maximum mass not exceeding 3.5 tonnes ((, designed and manufactured for the transport of goods), enrolled in Spain, and that meet them following requirements: to) cars of it category M1: 1 conventional, hybrid, hybrid plug-in and electric of autonomy extended (propelled total or partially through engines of combustion internal of gasoline or diesel and electric), that to the date of activation of the book of budget is are classified as class to or B in it «database of the IDAE of consumption of fuels and emissions» CO2 in new cars"posted on the website of IDAE, as provided by Royal Decree 837/2002, of August 2, which regulates the information relating to the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of new passenger cars that were put on sale or offered in leasing in Spanish territory.
2. pure electric.
3rd Propulsados by internal combustion engines that use alternative fossil fuels (natural gas and autogas - LPG -) that appear on the aforementioned «database of the IDAE of consumption of fuels and CO2 emissions in new cars», and also prove to have approved CO2 emissions not exceeding 160 g/km (grams per kilometer.
(b) commercial light of the category N1: 1 conventional, hybrid, hybrid plug-in and electric of autonomy extended propelled total or partially by means of motors of combustion internal of petrol, diesel, LPG and gas natural that, also, credited count with emissions of CO2 approved not superior to 160 g / km (grams by kilometer).
2. pure electric.
(c) vehicles passenger cars (M1) and commercial (N1) with equal to or less than 120 g/km CO2 emissions, and that the date of activation of the reserve budget are classified as class A, B, C or D, in the "database of the IDAE of consumption of fuels and CO2 emissions in new cars'.
(d) only in them cases of that the applicant is a person physical, Member of family numerous (vehicle equipped with with more than five squares), or disabled with mobility reduced and vehicle adapted or that is suits for his driving, whenever it adaptation record in it tab technical of the vehicle acquired, that acquire a vehicle of the category cars (M1) of gasoline or diesel that to the date of activation of the book of budget is are classified as class A, B and C, in the "database of the IDAE of consumption of fuels and CO2 emissions in new cars', cited at this point in the paragraph a). In the event that them previous beneficiaries acquire a vehicle M1 or N1 propelled to gas natural and LPG, is admitted those that do not exceed the limit of 180 g CO2 / km.
((e) also, will be requirement necessary that the price of acquisition of them vehicles object of support, in the time of request the grant, not exceed, before VAT or IGIC: 1 them 25,000 euros, except in those alleged collected in the paragraph d), where the price not must overcome them 30,000 euros.
2. the 40,000 euros, in the particular case of subsidies earmarked for the purchase of plug-in hybrids, pure electric vehicles and extended-range.
3rd the 20,000 euros, in the particular case of subsidies earmarked for the acquisition of conventional cars (gasoline or diesel) that are classified as energy class B and have approved CO2 emissions higher than 120 g/km (grams per kilometer).
2 will be required attesting to the titular acquirer of the eligible vehicle downward short movement of the vehicle to scrapping in the registration of vehicles from the General Directorate of traffic, upon presentation of the corresponding accreditation certificate of the final low of the vehicle, as set out in article 9 of this Royal Decree.
The vehicle scrapping should be, regardless of category M1 or N1, and registered in Spain prior to the date on which it takes effect this programme. The age of the vehicle shall be more than ten years in the case of category M1, and more than seven years in the case of category N1. For the purposes of age of vehicles, it will be considered from the date of first enrolment until the date of activation of the corresponding reservation of budget of the aid application or the date of registration of the new vehicle purchased if this last is previous. In addition, and regardless of its category, vehicle scrapping must have had in effect the technical inspection of vehicles (ITV) to the entry into force of this Royal Decree.
The holder liable to help vehicle purchaser shall also hold the ownership of the vehicle scrapped at least during the 12 months prior to the date of application of the aid as well as present the last receipt of vehicle tax of traction mechanical, properly paid, at least from 2014.
3. subsidies will be awarded only once, while fit duplicity in case of successive transmissions of the same vehicle.
4. vehicles of category M1, conventional, hybrid, extended-range electric and plug-in hybrids (propelled in whole or in part through internal combustion of petrol or diesel engines and electric), likely to be supported within the framework of the present program must appear on the database of the IDAE of consumption of fuels and CO2 emissions in new cars for sale in Spain that to do so and while the programme is in force, will remain updated and posted on the website of the IDAE (www.idae.es), as provided by Royal Decree 837/2002, of August 2, which regulates the information relating to the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of new passenger cars that were put on sale or offered in leasing in Spanish territory. The information contained in this database may not be used for another purpose other than in order to apply for the aid corresponding to the present programme, without prejudice to infringements and sanctions established by the mentioned Royal Decree regarding the breach of any of its provisions.
5. manufacturers and importers of vehicles listed in the database of the IDAE of consumption of fuels and CO2 emissions in new cars, are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to IDEA to make their vehicles listed in this database, pledging to help the IDAE evidence and documentation that this might be required for verification.
6. not eligible those acquisitions of vehicles which are not carried out in accordance with the above requirements, and in particular those made outside the period specified in article 7 of this Royal Decree, in points of sale not adhered to the program or that are not accompanied by the documentation to that referred to in article 9.
7. the support is limited to the acquisition of a single vehicle by beneficiary.
8. in all case, both the registration of the vehicle eligible, as the expedition of the certified accrediting of it low final in the registration of vehicles of it address General of traffic of the vehicle to scrapping, not must have is produced with previously to the date in that dispense effects the program, in accordance with it collected in the article 7 of this real Decree.
Article 5. Amount.
1. subsidies regulated in the present Royal Decree for the acquisition of vehicles of category M1 and N1 specified in article 4 shall be conditional to the implementation on the Bill for the corresponding sale, by the point of sale attached to the program, a minimum discount of 750 euros per vehicle, carried out by the manufacturer/importer or point of sale of the vehicle purchased. The amount of it helps public provided by the IDAE in this program will be of 750 euros per vehicle.
This aid will amount up to 1,500 euros per vehicle in the case of vehicles of category tourism (M1) of more than five people and commercial-grade light (N1), indicated in article 4.1. d), provided that the applicant is an individual Member of a large family, in accordance with articles 2 and 3 of the law 40/2003, of 18 November , protection of large families, and certifying such end pursuant to article 9. Of the same mode, this helps is apply to the case of that the applicant is a person with disability that accredits your mobility reduced and that acquires a vehicle adapted or that is suits for his driving, whenever it adaptation record in the tab technical of the vehicle acquired.
2 taking into account as referred to in the preceding paragraphs of this article, the total discount that shall appear on the invoice under the programme will be a minimum of 1,500 euros: a minimum discount of 750 euros, applied before taxes and carried out by the manufacturer/importer or marketer / point of sale of the vehicle purchased, to which are added another 750 euros per vehicle after taxes , from the aid budget.
En_el_caso_de people with disabilities which attest to their disabled access and purchase vehicles (M1) and (N1) adapted tourism or that adapt to your driving, whenever adaptation will be recorded in the technical data of the vehicle purchased, set out in article 4.1. d), and in the case of applicants members of large families, who acquire M1 vehicles equipped with more than 5 seats , the discount total that must appear in the invoice with charge to the program will be, as a minimum, of 3,000 euros; a minimum discount of 1,500 euros, applied before taxes and carried out by the manufacturer/importer or marketer / point of sale of the vehicle purchased, which are added another 1,500 euros per vehicle after taxes, from the budget of the programme.
Article 6. Beneficiaries.
1 eligible beneficiaries of grants under this program: to) natural persons of full age, with the exception of cases of disability that may be under that age. In the case of self-employed professional should be given on the Census of entrepreneurs, professionals and retainers.
b) micro-enterprises, understanding as such companies that employ fewer than 10 persons and whose annual turnover or annual balance-sheet total not exceeding 2 million euros, computing the limits in accordance with Annex I to the Regulation (EU) No. 651/2014 of the Commission of 17 June 2014 by which declare certain categories of aid compatible with the internal market in application of articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty (regulation general of exemption by categories).
(c) small and medium-sized enterprises (SMES) defined in accordance with the mentioned Annex I of the Regulation (EU) No. 651/2014 of the Commission and which meet the following requirements: 1 employing less than 250 people.
2nd annual turnover not exceeding EUR 50 million, or annual balance-sheet total not exceeding 43 million euro.
Them criteria designated in them points earlier for the micro and SMES, that must meet them potential beneficiaries, must be them corresponding to the last exercise accounting closed before the date of application of grant. If the date of publication of the present call, any company not available closed accounting year, the award of the grant will depend on, at the first closing date, the above-mentioned limits were met.
2. not may get it condition of beneficiaries them applicants in which concur any of them circumstances provided for in the article 13 of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, General of grants. He beneficiary will sign, along with the application of grant, statement responsible to the respect.
3. the beneficiary must be aware in the fulfillment of tax obligations and with social security, which will be responsible for declaratively that conclude with the application for the subsidy, without prejudice to the provisions of article 11.
Article 7. Deadlines.
The program will take effect from the day following the date of publication in the "Official Gazette" of the Royal Decree and will end on December 31, 2015, or, if earlier, when it is exhausted the available budget laid down in article 3.
Telematics system of management of aid that allows the submission of aid applications, will be activated in the date and time notified conveniently by the IDAE dealers attached to PIVE-8 program, through the web page of the same, hosted on the website of the IDAE ww.idae.es. These operations will be validated when activated its budget reserves and corresponding aid applications are carried out by point of sale attached to the programme, in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the present Royal Decree.
Article 8. Procedure.
The grants set out in Royal Decree be necessarily channeled through the points of sale of previously attached to the program, according to the following procedure: a) the points of sale of vehicles wishing to participate in the present programadeberan be attached to it, pursuant to article 12 of Royal Decree. The use of them key of access to the application computer of the «program of incentives to the vehicle efficient (PIVE-8)», provided by the IDAE to them dealers already attached with prior to the «program of incentives to the vehicle efficient (PIVE-7)», will mean the confirmation of its accession to the program PIVE-8. With this accession, the outlets accept and undertake to comply with the full contents of this Royal Decree.
(b) those interested in grants, for each zip code, will visit the updated list and location of the points of sale attached to «Incentive program to the efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)», as well as the vehicles likely to aid in the database of the IDAE of consumption of fuels and CO2 emissions in new cars, on the website of the IDAE.
(c) the potential beneficiary goes to a point of sale joined the program and will choose any of vehicles which comply with the requirements laid down in article 4 of this Royal Decree. The point of sale of vehicles, with their access codes that identify him as joined «Incentive program to the efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)», you can check, in real time through the software application created for this purpose and located on the website of the IDAE, the volume of funds available under the program and make, where appropriate, the corresponding reservation of budget and aid application.
(d) to carry out the budget reserve, the attached point of sale must be completed, electronically, basic operation data relating to the beneficiary, acquired vehicle and vehicle to scrapping the software application designed for this purpose be asked to perform the grant application. Once the reservation is made, the point of sale attached will receive an email, directed to the address provided for this purpose, confirming the reservation of budget for the corresponding request.
Each book's budget not may understand more than one same vehicle nor more than one same beneficiary.
(e) in the email confirmation of the budget reserve, point of sale will receive, as an attachment, pdf tab of the application for aid for the purchase of the vehicle corresponding to the proposed operation. The point of sale will proceed to print such a request in triplicate.
(f) the point of sale of vehicles attached to the program must offer the vehicle price applying on the Bill, before taxes, the corresponding discount made by the manufacturer or importer, collected in article 5.1 of this Royal Decree and applying, then after taxes, support the PIVE-8 program, as set out in article 5(2).
(g) point of sale attached shall verify that the buyer is a person who meets the requirements of article 6 of this Royal Decree prior to the sale of the vehicle to the potential beneficiary.
Point of sale must collect the beneficiary all the documents determined in article 9. Once done, you must load it into the computer application of the program and introduce the records that were not previously in the activation of the reserve of the budget of the aid request, corresponding to registration, sale price before VAT or IGIC and date of registration of the new vehicle purchased.
This application will be of be signed by the beneficiary and signed and sealed by the point of sale attached to the program, leaving are each one of them with an original. The third original copy must be retained also for the point of sale attached for the purposes of the provisions of article 10.6.
(h) taking into account that the maximum period between the activation of the budget reserve and the making available of the beneficiary of a new vehicle should not exceed 90 days, any reservation of AIDS with more than 105 working days from the date of activation of the reserve budget, will be automatically cancelled, prior information to the point of sale.
i) in the event that documentation electronically loaded in the application does not meet the requirements, may be required to the applicant and/or point of sale so that within a period of 15 working days it remedy the deficiency. The lack of remedies in the term awarded will mean it inadmissible of it corresponding request and it cancellation automatic of the activation of it book of budget.
(j) tested the full compliance with the conditions, the Director-General of IDAE dictate resolution that granted the subsidy and agreed transfer of the amount thereof to the point of sale attached, through the Bank checking account established for this purpose.
(k) the justification of the aid is held in accordance with it established in the chapter IV, article 30 and successive, of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, General of grants. In this context, and in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 7 of that article 30, whatever that subsidies subject to the present Royal Decree granted in accordance with the concurrence of a certain situation in the beneficiary, shall not be required justification other than accreditation by any means admissible in law of this situation, previously granted , without prejudice of it intended in the article 10.6 of this Royal Decree.
Article 9. Documentation delivered by the buyer/beneficiary to the point of sale of vehicles.
Them seekers of it helps must facilitate to the point of sale attached, in the time of the acquisition of the vehicle susceptible of helps, your name or reason social complete, nationality, document national of identity (DNI), number of identity of foreign (NIE) or number of identification Fiscal (NIF), and address, to the object of be incorporated to it application computer, providing Additionally the following documentation (: a) photocopy of the DNI or NIE of the individual or the person or card of tax identification stating the NIF of the legal person (in force).
(b) in the case of self-employed professionals, certified high in the Census of entrepreneurs, professionals and retainers.
(c) in the case of applicant, physical person, Member of a large family, photocopy of the current official title of numerous family. In the case of person disabled that credited his mobility reduced, certified that emit them bodies of valuation competent of the Institute of higher and services social (IMSERSO) or of them communities autonomous.
(d) a photocopy of the "accreditation certificate of the final low of the vehicle», by the corresponding authorized Center of treatment of vehicles (CAT), on behalf of the General Directorate of traffic or, failing that, report of the General registry of vehicles of the corresponding Provincial traffic Chief, attesting the definitive low.
(e) a photocopy of the obverse and reverse, datasheet (ITV card) of the vehicle scrapped stating the date of the last technical inspection of vehicles and the date of expiry of the same, so that the technical inspection is current at the date of entry into force of the present programme, and photocopy of the permit of the vehicle stating their date of first registration circulation , date of registration in Spain and date of dispatch. In the absence of any of these documents, the report of the General Directorate of traffic with the history of the vehicle shall be provided.
He IDAE will verify electronically with it address General of traffic, the date of expiration of the last inspection technical last by the vehicle scrapped, as well as the antique in the ownership of the same.
(f) photocopy of the receipt of the vehicle tax of traction vehicle scrapped, properly paid, at least since the year of 2014.
(g) a photocopy of the tab technical of the vehicle purchased. For vehicles where the number of emissions of CO2/km in the technical sheet, as well as LPG and Natural Gas vehicles is not mandatory, an official certificate of CO2 emissions of the manufacturer must be provided. Vehicles adapted for people with reduced mobility, the technical data of the vehicle purchased must reflect made adaptation.
(h) photocopy of the registration certificate of the vehicle purchased or photocopy of the provisional movement permit issued by the General Directorate of traffic. In cases in which issued temporary permit for vehicles whose registration begins with the letter P, the provision of photocopy of the final circulation permit in the remedy period specified in article is required 8 i) of the present Royal Decree.
(i) a photocopy of the receipt, on behalf of the beneficiary (except in cases of leasing in which will accompany the invoice of the corresponding contract of leasing), which is breakdown: ex-works price, other costs, discount from manufacturer or point of sale by the «program of incentives to efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)» (minimum 750 euros), other discounts, price of the car before VAT or IGIC price after taxes, help public for provided charge «Program of incentives to efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)» and total 750 euros to be paid by the beneficiary.
(In them cases of people with disability that credited his mobility reduced and of that the potential beneficiary is member of family numerous, and the vehicle acquired is frame in the typology designated in the article 4.1. d), the photocopy of the invoice of purchase of the vehicle must reflect the following breakdown: price franco factory, others costs, discount of the manufacturer or point of sale by the «program of incentives to the vehicle efficient (PIVE-8)» (minimum 1,500 euros) , other discounts, price of the car before VAT or IGIC, price after taxes, public subsidy amounting to 1,500 euros provided charge «Program of incentives to efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)» and total to be paid by the beneficiary acquirer.
The invoice must include registration or the number of frame, brand, model, and version of the vehicle purchased, as well as its energy class (in M1 vehicles) or its emissions of CO2/km (N1 vehicles).
In cases that is issued an amendment Bill, which assume a return customer, should provide a «received» signed by the client indicating the corresponding return.
Article 10. Processing of support by the point of sale of vehicles.
1. the points of sale of vehicles attached to this programme shall be, at the time for the sale of the eligible vehicle, discount and deduction in the purchase price referred to in article 5(2). The deduction of the amount of the grant will be considered in advance of it, subject to the verification of the required documentation.
2. the activation of the reserve budget for the aid application will be completed by the point of sale through the computer application established for the purpose, by checking and filling in this application the identification data of the applicant appearing on your DNI, NIE or NIF. The validity of the document of activation of the book are is conditioned to the veracity of all and each one of them data completed in the same. The information contained in the key fields of the reserve such as DNI, NIE or NIF of the beneficiary and the vehicle to scrapping registration will not be remedied. In case of cancellation voluntary of the book of budget from the beneficiary, the point of sale will proceed to send to the IDAE a mail electronic with the identification of the book and them data of the applicant (name and DNI, NIE or NIF) to the address email@example.com.
3. to make a budget reserve, point of sale must follow the indications in the application, by entering the data requested in relation to the vehicle scrapping and the type of vehicle to buy.
In relation to marking the boxes of 'Aid to disability' or 'Aid to large family', not may be modified as indicated in the reservation, thus not being remedied. Reload the application documentation shall be consistent with the marking of the appropriate box.
In addition, it shall seek buyer the documentation referred to in article 9.
4. after filling the data requested by the application for the aid application, point of sale will receive by email the corresponding confirmation of the activation of the reserve budget, corresponding to the aid application.
5 made the sale and once verified compliance with the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, the point of sale will be charged, in the corresponding spaces enabled to do so in the computer application, pointing to the effect that the only format supported for loading documents is the pdf, the following documents duly scanned: to) the relative to the beneficiary indicated in article 9.
(b) the Bill of sale, which must comply with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1619 / 2012, on 30 November, which approves the regulation which regulates the obligations of billing and other existing regulations. Invoice, in addition, must include, explicitly: 1 data of the vehicle purchased: registration or frame, brand, model, version and energy class or emissions of CO2/km.
2nd breakdown of the cost of the vehicle: price ex factory, other costs or taxes, discount manufacturer associated with 'Incentive program to the efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)», other discounts, price of the car before VAT or IGIC, price after taxes, help applied according to the amounts referred to in article 5, by specifying the subsidy of the «program of incentives for efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)» for this concept and Total pay or Total invoice.
After loading the documentation provided in the application and fill in the same possible additional data required for the grant application (registration, chassis number and date of registration of the new vehicle purchased), point of sale will receive by email the document's application for aid. He point of sale print then three copies of the document of request and will proceed to its corresponding signature and sealed, gathering also the signature of the buyer.
6. the IDAE may request, at any time during the period of limitation of the right of the Administration to recognize or liquidate the reinstatement, remission of the originals of supporting documents or documentation provided that it deems appropriate. It shall, in its case, the reinstatement of the grant by the attached point of sale, under the terms established by article 13, if this does not provide such originals within a period of 15 working days counting from the day following which the IDAE would have required him accordingly, whereas such circumstance as a breach of the obligation of justification of the fate of the granted subsidy.
Article 11. Obligations of the beneficiary and points of sale.
Obligations of the beneficiaries and points of sale supporting: to) follow the methodology and the procedure established in this Decree, by checking compliance with the requirements as well as the realization of the activity and the fulfilment of the purpose for which determines the granting of the aid, and keeping supporting documents and relevant supporting documentation of such ends, in the terms provided for in article 10.6.
(b) submit is to the performances of checking that could carry to out the IDAE and, in his case, to them performances of control financial that correspond to it intervention General of the State in relation to them aid granted.
(c) comply with the requirements in paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 13 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant, among which are the be aware of their tax obligations and Social Security, as well as not having any pending obligation by reinstatement of aid with the General Administration of the State and its agencies and dependent public entities. To these effects, the beneficiary and the representative of the point of sale attached will sign, along with their requests of help and of accession respective, statements responsible to the respect.
However, in the case of points of sale attached, when they exceed an amount of $ 3,000 in the set of aid applications that processed, compelled to stay abreast of tax obligations to that effect issued by the State tax administration agency and be aware of their obligations to Social Security in accordance with the provisions of article 22 of the regulation of the law 38/2003 Certificate November 17, General grant, approved by Royal Decree 887/2006, of 21 July.
Article 12. Accession of points of sale of vehicles and obligations.
1.podran be points of sale attached in the incentive program for efficient vehicle (PIVE-8), licensed firms for marketing of vehicles operating in the Spanish State and proving to be given high for this purpose through the industrial call sign of the establishment registration number.
2 points of sale interested in participating and collaborating in the «program of incentives to efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)», must go to the website of the program that will be located on the website of the IDAE (www.idae.es) and register for this purpose following the indications of the computer application.
After register is, should fill them data Basic that the application requires to generate the corresponding tab of accession. Once finished the process of entering data into the application, an email will be sent to the point of corresponding sale with a file which will contain the request for accession of point of sale of vehicles. He dealer or point of sale sign and will seal such request and sent the same by mail electronic, attaching them documents that is indicate in the email received with such request.
Dealers or outlets already attached prior to «Efficient vehicle (PIVE-7) incentives program» established by Royal Decree 525/2014, of June 20, are considered to be automatically attached, whenever they are informed in compliance with its tax obligations and social security as well as does not concur in the same any of the circumstances set out in article 13 of law 38/2003 November 17, General grant, being committed to the fulfillment of each and every one of the requirements laid down in this Royal Decree, unless waiver expresses.
However, dealers or outlets not attached prior to the referral "Program of incentives for efficient vehicle (PIVE-7)" or that, having been attached to the same, had suffered, after his accession, changes in data or documents supplied, will have to send, in addition to the application for membership form, the following documents: 1 proof of ownership of the current account.
2nd a photocopy of the DNI into force of the person signing and power of representation at the point of sale is legal person, unless the person concerned paid their consent so that your personal identity details can be consulted by IDAE through identity data verification system established in the order PRE/3949/2006 on December 26, according to the provisions by Royal Decree 522/2006 of 28 April, whereby the provision of photocopies of identity documents in the administrative procedures of the General Administration of the State and its public organizations linked or dependent shall be deleted.
3rd photocopy supporting of the number of registration Industrial call sign of the establishment or certificate of high in the Census of entrepreneurs, professionals and retainers.
4th certificate stay abreast of tax obligations to that effect issued by the State tax administration agency and keep abreast with Social security obligations.
Will be exempted of provide the documentation relative to them data that listed in the record of entities seekers of aid (RESA) of the Ministry of industry, energy and tourism, regulated by the order ITC / 1197 / 2010, of 29 of April, all those points of sale that so it had made consist in the form of request, specifying it documentation and data that is are registered in said record.
3 considered the documentation provided, if this does not meet the requirements required to point of sale so that, within a period of 10 working days, remedy the lack or accompany the necessary documentation with an indication if they do not do so you shall be desisted in its application for membership to the program.
4. once admitted by the IDAE, the accession of the point of sale to the program, will be charged the high-point of sale as Center joined the PIVE-8, reporting to do so via email. From now on, you can access the computer system of activation of budget reserves and aid applications using your key and password.
5. the list of the points of sale attached to «Incentive program to the efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)» will be published on the website of the IDAE and will be updated continuously, collecting points of sale to adhere, once is validated by the IDAE corresponding documentation to be submitted by the same.
6 additional obligations of point of sale attached to "Incentive program to the efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)», without prejudice to other obligations set forth in this Royal Decree shall be:
(a) inform applicants of grants from the advantages of the eligible vehicles of the «program of incentives for efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)».
(b) make the discount of the marketer or manufacturer as well as the deduction, after taxes, of the amount of the support corresponding to the vehicle acquired on the occasion of the «program of incentives to the vehicle efficient (PIVE-8)», according to it established in the article 5.2; and deliver a copy of the justification of the request for assistance on their behalf, as well as the original invoice showing the discounts made beneficiaries.
(c) follow the methodology and procedures established in this real Decree as well as them instructions that to the respect, in case of doubt or conflict, could make the Institute for the diversification and saving of the energy through resolution of its Director General.
(d) actively collaborate in the diffusion and support of the goals of the program to raise awareness and disseminate the existence of vehicles of high energy efficiency which rely on it, as well as awareness of saving and energy efficiency in transport.
(e) the point of sale presented and delivered, along with the documentation of the vehicle purchased, a brochure with information about efficient driving techniques.
f) display in prominent place, within each of the commercial facilities of the concessionaire or point of sale attached, the logo of the «program of incentives for efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)» as well as advertising media which are designated below. He IDAE will be the design of the image of the Plan (logo, slogan, uses, etc.) and its corresponding «Manual of application» in them formats, variants and/or adaptations necessary (color, b & w, vertical, horizontal, etc.), that will facilitate to them dealers adhered to the program for its implementation.
Advertising media will be, as a minimum: i. at the entrance of the establishment: poster in minimum size DIN-A3 with the expression 'adhered establishment' that will accompany to the logo PIVE-8.
II. on the inside of the establishment: poster DISPLAY on ground of size 80 × 130 cm, 4/0 color inks on cardboard of 300 g with laminated gloss face and support for fixing into vertical carton.
III. in all those stands that are used to transmit the communication (spots tv, graphic of press, Internet, etc.), the logo «Plan PIVE-8».
IV. media sound, as radio channels, will be clear reference to it through the use of the expression (on or off) «EIGHT PIVE PLAN».
(f) processing, complete and send to the IDAE them corresponding requests of aid in accordance with the procedure, deadlines and requirements collected in this Royal Decree.
Article 13. Causes for the reinstatement of subsidies.
1. with independence of them returns to had place in accordance with it established in the article 36 of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, General of grants, will proceed the returned, total or partial, and it requirement of the interest of delay from the date of the payment of the grant until is agreed it origin of the returned of it same in the cases regulated in article 37 of this law, as well as others provided for in the provisions specified in item 2 of this Royal Decree.
2. in the case of partial breaches the IDAE will determine the amount to reimburse recipient response to the principle of proportionality on the basis of justified costs and accredited performances, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2 of article 37 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grants, in connection with the letter n) of paragraph 3 of article 17 of this law.
Article 14. Advertising.
Any reference in any means of dissemination to the action object of the subsidies covered by this Royal Decree, must include that it has been supported by the Institute for diversification and saving of energy in accordance with the «program of incentives to efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)» as established in article 18.4 of law 38/2003 of 17 November General grant.
Article 15. Confidentiality and protection of data of character personal.
1. compliance with the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of data of a Personal nature, the points of sale of adhering to «Incentive program to the efficient vehicle (PIVE-8)», shall be expressly required to maintain strict confidentiality regarding any information of a personal nature that may be obtained on the occasion of the activities developed under this Royal Decree , by what not may copy them or used them with purposes different to that listed in the same or nor assign them to others people different of the IDAE, even for the purposes of conservation.
2. on the other hand, information and data of a personal nature received by the IDAE by any applicant, beneficiary, person or point of sale attached to the programme, in general, will also have confidential character, and they will be collected by the Institute for the diversification and saving of energy (IDAE) to be incorporated, respectively, to the automated files ownership and responsibility of the : «PIVEPUNTOSVENTA», «PUNTOSVENTAVEHÍCULOS» and «PIVEBENEFICIARIOS», in order to verify compliance, control and monitoring of the obligations established by the present conditions. Interested parties may exercise personally their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by writing referred to the General Secretariat of the IDAE, wood Street, number 8, 28004 Madrid.
3. the information on awards of grants made under cover of the East Royal Decree shall be communicated to the national database of grants in the terms in which that obligation is established by article 20 of law 38/2003 of 17 November.
4. Notwithstanding the above, and with the formalization of its acceptance of these conditions, in the form established by them, corresponding vehicle sales points accept publication of their details on the website of the IDAE, for the purposes envisaged therein, as well as that information of the sales carried out within the framework of their respective brands Plan PIVE 8.
Article 16. Regime legal.
These grants shall be governed, in addition to by provisions of this Royal Decree, where appropriate, as provided in law 38/2003 of 17 November, General grant and in its rules of procedure, approved by Royal Decree 887/2006, of July 21, in law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure , in the Regulation (EU) No. 1407 / 2013 of the Commission of 18 December 2013, concerning the application of articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty of the functioning of the European Union aid de minimis, and other provisions that may apply.
Available end first. Skill-related title.
This real Decree is dictates to the amparo of it willing in the article 149.1.13. ª of the Constitution Spanish, that attributed to the State the competition exclusive to dictate them bases and coordination of the planning general of the activity economic.
Available to finish second. Entry into force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid on 14 may 2015.
The Minister of industry, energy and tourism, JOSE MANUEL SORIA LOPEZ
Search Translated Laws of Spain