Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-6731
In exercise of the powers conferred by article 10(2). b) of law 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, the Commission directive of the upper Council of sports at its meeting of 27 April 2015, has finally adopted the amendment of articles 1, 8 and 16 of the statutes of the Royal Spanish Athletics Federation authorizing their entry in the register of sports associations.
Pursuant to the provisions of article 31.7 of the sports law and article 12.3 of the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations and sports associations register, have the publication of the modification of the statutes of the Royal Spanish Athletics Federation, contained in the annex to the present resolution.
Madrid, 1 June 2015.-the President of the upper Council of sports, Miguel Cardenal Carro.
ANNEX statutes of the Real Federation Spanish of athletics article 1 the Real Federation Spanish of athletics, constituted the 27 of February of 1918, is an entity associative private that lacks of mood of profit and that has by object, through the integration of federations of field autonomic, athletes, tecnicos-entrenadores, judges, clubs and others collective interested that is devote to the practice of the athletics , the promotion, development and organization of Athletics in the Spanish State, which holds, on an exclusive basis, the representation of the International Federation of amateur athletics (IAAF) and of the European Athletics Association (EAA), of the Ibero-American Athletics Association (AIA) and the Union of federations of Athletics of the Mediterranean and, in addition to its own powers exercised , by delegation, functions public de nature administrative.
Article 8 1. The RFEA, in addition to their own powers of Government, administration, management, organization, and regulation of athletics, exerts the following public functions of an administrative nature: to) describe and organize where activities and State level competitions. To these effects, the Organization of such competitions is understands referred to the regulation of the frame general of the same, according to is set in the normative Federal corresponding.
(b) Act in coordination with the federations of autonomous for the general promotion of Athletics throughout the national territory.
(c) design, develop and exercise, in collaboration, in his case, with the federations of scope autonomic, them plans of preparation of them athletes of high level and them lists annual of them themselves.
(d) collaborate with the administration of the State and the autonomous communities in the formation of sports technicians.
(e) organize or protect official competitions of international character held in the territory of the State.
(f) exercise the sports disciplinary authority in the legal, statutory and bylaws established terms.
(g) exercise the control of them grants assigned to them components of the different estates of the athletics, in the conditions that set the Council top of sports.
(h) run in your case, the decisions of the Spanish Committee of sporting discipline.
(i) any other that you are assigned by the legislation current.
2. acts performed by the RFEA in the exercise of public functions of an administrative nature, are open to appeal before the Superior Sports Council, whose resolutions exhausted administrative remedies.
1 for participation in activities or official athletic competitions of State level will need to be in possession of a licence issued by the RFEA, according to the following minimum requirements: a) uniformity of economic conditions, similar class and category, whose amount shall be fixed by the Assembly. The revenue produced by these concepts will be directed primarily to finance the structure and functioning of the Federation.
(b) uniformity of content and data expressed in function of the different categories sports.
(c) the RFEA issued them licenses chosen in the term of 15 days from your request, a time verified the compliance of them requirements sports established for his expedition, in their statutes or regulations.
The not unwarranted issuance of licences in due time will involve for the Spanish Federation corresponding disciplinary responsibility, as envisaged in the sporting legal system.
2. the licences issued by the autonomous federations enabled for such participation when they are integrated into the RFEA, issued within the minimum conditions of economic and formal that set this and communicate his expedition to it.
For these purposes, enabling occurs once the Autonomous Federation paid the Spanish Federation corresponding economic share, within the deadlines established in the regulations of this.
Licenses issued by the federations of autonomous, that enable for participation in activities or State official sports competitions, in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, shall enter the data at least in the official Spanish language of the State.
These licenses reflect three economic concepts: to) compulsory insurance referred to in article 59.2 of the sports law.
(b) fee corresponding to the Federation Spanish, fixed by the Assembly General.
(c) fee for the Federation of field autonomic.
3. all the members of different levels (athletes, clubs, coaches, judges, and other groups) that form the General Assembly must have the corresponding license by the RFEA.
4. the license is the bond of integration of each of the members from different walks of life, in this RFEA. Such a link is carried out at his own request through the Autonomous Federation that corresponds by the geographical situation and its legal address.
5. in accordance with the provisions of the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of data of a Personal nature, data provided by unifying physical levels, will be incorporated and processed in different files which holds the RFEA, which meet the basic security measures and that are registered in the General Register of personal data of the Spanish Agency of data protection. This file is the RFEA. The purpose of the collection and the data processing is the process and manage sports licenses. Such data only will be disclosed and transferred to third parties in the field of sports competitions, to fulfill the purposes arising exclusively from the exercise of the functions and duties of the RFEA. The interested party may exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at the headquarters of the RFEA, located at avenida de Valladolid, no. 81, floor 1, Madrid, 28008 DP.
Attachment and integration in the RFEA through subscription and renewal of the license, implies the acceptance and free assumption by the athletes, the following effects: to) your consent to that in the relationship of inscriptions of competitions and in the publication of the results of these appear published his data on the name two last names, license number and membership club.
(b) authorization for the communication of personal data to countries headquarters of international competitions of athletics, which in some cases may not have equivalent data protection legislation to the Spanish. The purpose of this communication is the meet the requirements demanded by the organizing entity to participate in this competition.
(c) its compliance with article 30 of the IAAF Regulation (scope of regulation anti-doping), and his obedience to everything with the provisions of the IAAF rules, in particular to the faculty that was recognised at the RFEA articles 38 to 41 of the IAAF regulations (disciplinary procedures), to communicate the following data to the IAAF: the athlete's name, date of submission to doping controls , result analytical adverse of such controls, and content of the resolution of them procedures administrative disciplinary and judicial instituted as result of such results.
6 they will be disabled to obtain a federal license athletes and other people from other walks of life who have been sanctioned for doping, both in the autonomous State and international, while they are serving the respective. Similarly, not may license those persons who are disabled, as a result of infringements provided for in organic law 3/2013, 20 June, for the protection of the health of the athlete and in the fight against doping in sport and, where appropriate, in autonomous legislation.
7. athletes who try to obtain a sports license may be subjected, prior to his concession, to a doping control.
Search Translated Laws of Spain