Order Fom / 1193 / 2015, Of 29 Of Mayo, By Which Is Updated The Relationship Of Files Of Data Of Character Personal Of The Ministry Of Promotion.
Original Language Title: Orden FOM/1193/2015, de 29 de mayo, por la que se actualiza la relación de ficheros de datos de carácter personal del Ministerio de Fomento.
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-6863
This order is intended to fulfil the mandate of the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of data of a Personal nature, and its regulation of development, approved by Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of 21 December, in what refers to the creation and modification of files of personal data by the Directorate General of the National Geographic Institute (IGN).
Article 20 of the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of data of a Personal nature, establishes that creation, modification or deletion of files of public administrations may only be made through general provision published in the «Official Gazette» or corresponding official journal.
The order of 4 October 1999 updated the relationship of automated files of personal data of the Ministry of development, relationship that had been initially approved by the order of 27 July 1994, extended subsequently by the of 9 January 1996, the then Ministry of public works, transport and environment.
With after to the order of 4 of October of 1999, is approved it order FOM / 1172 / 2010, of 21 of April, by which is introduce different modifications in the relationship of files of the Institute geographic national (IGN) and it order FOM / 306 / 2014, of 20 of February, by which is updated the relationship of files automated of data of character personal of the Ministry of promotion.
In order to adapt the relationship of data of a personal nature of the national geographical Institute (IGN) files to the current needs of the organism, it is necessary the creation of a new file.
The order, in accordance with article 37.1h) law 15/1999, during its processing has been subjected to the mandatory report from the Spanish Agency of data protection.
In his virtue, a proposal from the direction General of the geographical National Institute, with the agreement of the Undersecretary, fulfilled the formalities required by the legislation in force, I have: single article. Creation of file.
In the annex to this order relate to the file's new creation, which corresponds to the General Directorate of the national geographical Institute, it is incorporated into the set of automated files of personal data of the Ministry of public works.
Respect to the file, in the cited annex is makes recorded its identification, purpose, uses planned, people or collective on which is aims to obtain data of character personal or that are forced to supply them, origin of them data and procedure for its collected, structure basic of the file, description of them types of data of character personal included in the same system of treatment , assignments of data, transfers to countries third, body responsible before which exercise is them rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition and security of those files.
Sole final provision. Entry in force.
This order shall enter in force the day following to the of your publication in the Bulletin official of the State.
Madrid, 29 of mayo's 2015.-the Minister of promotion, Ana María Pastor Julian.
ANNEX I is creates the following file: 1. file users time real GNSS 1. Organ responsible for this file. Direction General of the Institute geographic national.
2. name of the file: user time Real GNSS.
3. Description detailed of purpose: Control of access of users to the server's time real GNSS from the Institute geographic national.
4. uses envisaged: Control of access to the server, provide information of incidents to the users public.
5. origin of the data: registration of the own users.
6. people or groups on which is aims to obtain data of character personal or that are forced to supply them: people that access to the server of time real GNSS of the Institute geographical national.
7. procedure of collection of them data of character personal: through the website of the Institute geographic national or through the shipping of the user of a form of registration to the IGN.
8. structure basic of the file and description of the types of data of character personal included in the same: data of character identification of the user: name, mail electronic, phone, company u body to which belongs and use that goes to give to them data obtained of the server of time real GNSS.
9. system of treatment: automated.
10 transfer of data that include: not be expected.
11 international data transfers which provide for: not be expected.
12 organ that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition: Instituto Geográfico Nacional, calle General Ibáñez de Ibero, n. º 3, 28003 - Madrid.
13. security measures: basic level.
Search Translated Laws of Spain