Resolution Of July 15, 2015, Of The Delegation Of The Government In The Autonomous Community Of The Principality Of Asturias, By Which Powers Are Delegated.
Original Language Title: Resolución de 15 de julio de 2015, de la Delegación del Gobierno en la Comunidad Autónoma del Principado de Asturias, por la que se delegan competencias.
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-8241
The Spanish Constitution of 1978, in its article 103 establishes that public administration acts in accordance with the principles of effectiveness, hierarchy, decentralization, deconcentration and coordination, with the subjection to the law and to the right.
In addition, article 3 of law 6/1997, of 14 April, organization and functioning of the General Administration of the State, establishes the following principles of organisation and operation:-hierarchy.
-Functional and territorial decentralization.
-Economy, sufficiency and strict adaptation of the means for institutional purposes.
-Simplicity, clarity, and proximity to citizens.
-Efficiency in the fulfilment of the objectives.
-Efficiency in the allocation and use of public resources.
On the other hand, article 12 of the law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure, establishes that the competition is indispensable and should be exercised by the organ that has attributed as their own, except in cases of delegation or certiorari, where they carry out under the terms provided in this or other laws.
Under these principles and pursuant to the procedure established on the basis of article 13 of law 30/1992, of 26 November and of the additional provision law 6/1997, of 14 April, 13th deemed suitable according the following delegation of competencies, prior authorization of the Secretary of State for public administration, the Ministry of finance and public administration.
That is why I have: first. Delegated powers and bodies that are delegated.
Delegate to the / a/Secretary General of the delegation of the Government in Asturias: 1. competition to agree the initiation of disciplinary procedures for major and minor, infringements of security established in article 32.1. c) organic law 4/2015, 30 March, protection of public safety.
2 the competition to agree on the initiation of the proceedings for breaches of major and minor in tenure and use of explosives and in other activities when the sanctioning jurisdiction is not attributed to the General Director of the Civil Guard, under provisions of article 300.1. e) and 2.c) of the Royal Decree 230/1998 , 16 February, which approves the regulation of explosives.
3. the competition to arrange the initiation of the proceedings in application of the law 5/2014, 4 April, private security and of the 157 items. a) and 158.1 of the Royal Decree 2364 / 1994, of 9 December, which approves the regulation of private security.
4. the ability to agree on the initiation of the proceedings on the application of law 19/2007, of July 11, against violence, racism, the xenophobia and intolerance in sport.
Second. Legal regime.
1. the delegation of powers agreed does not imply the transfer of ownership from the competition but only pursuit.
2. whenever you make use of delegation granted in this resolution shall indicate expressly this circumstance and resolutions taken are considered to be dictated by the delegating body.
3. the delegation shall be revocable at any time, and cannot be delegated the powers conferred on it.
4. the powers delegated by the present resolution may be object of certiorari at any time by the delegating body, in accordance with the provisions of article 14 of the law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
Third party. Publication and entry into force.
This resolution will be published in the «Official Gazette» and shall take effect from the day following its publication.
From its entry into force, will remain void paragraphs 1.1; 1.2; 1.3; 1.4; 1.8 agreement first of the resolution of the delegate of the Government in the community autonomous of the Principality of Asturias, of June 29, 2001, published in the «Bulletin official of the Principality of Asturias» on July 5, 2001.
Oviedo, 15 July 2015.-the Government delegate in the autonomous community of the Principality of Asturias, Gabino de Lorenzo Ferrera.
Search Translated Laws of Spain