In use of the powers conferred by Ministerial order of 9 July 2015, which is authorized to the Menéndez Pelayo International University to establish the amount of the prices to satisfy the University academic services conducive to obtaining titles and no official diplomas for the year 2015, this Rector, upon approval by the Governing Council of the University at its meetings of 19 January and 2 February 2015 resolves: first.
Establish the public prices of leading university academic services to obtain diplomas and non-official degrees in the UIMP for 2015 as listed in annexes I and II.
That such prices are made public through the publication of this resolution in the «Official Gazette».
Madrid, 22 July 2015.-the Rector of the Universidad Internacional Menéndez Pelayo, César Nombela Cano.
Annex I the first.
All academic activities related in this annex and the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of annex II shall bear (at the time of complete the enrollment process) Secretariat expenses for the opening of the academic record. The amount of these expenses, which is set to 20 euros, will not be subject to reinstatement in cases in which the student request and obtain the cancellation of its registration prior to the start of the course he had enrolled.
Second. Courses, conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings being held in any of the venues.
Type of registration fee enrolment course type to €110 enrolment course type B 60 enrolment course type C € €20 course registration type D 150 € enrolment course type E 210 registration of course type F € €320 third. Technical-practical courses structured hours (courses only based in Valencia and tuning of musical instruments).
Duration course fee up to 20 hours: €24 / hour between 21 and 40 hours €19 / hour between 51 and 100 hours €14 / hour from 100-hour €13 / hour course tuning and intonation of keyboard instruments: €980.
Postgraduate specialization courses structured into ECTS credits (courses only based in Valencia and 3-10 ECTS). Each ECTS credit price is 50 euro (for face-to-face and blended teaching modalities) and 40 euro (for the distance learning mode).
Fifth. Discounts that apply the UIMP to public prices established in this annex.
1. to students who prove to be registered in official studies leading to a degree of degree, Master or Doctor in a Spanish University, or in any other study that equals them, according to legislation, apply a 20% discount on the price of tuition. These effects are understood to be, in any case, equivalent studies the leading to a degree of master, diploma, Licentiate, architect, technical architect, engineer and engineer.
2. in the event that the academic activities listed in the second paragraph of this annex are conducted online, will apply 50% discount on the price for classroom activity.
3 at the Menéndez Pelayo International University staff, their spouses and direct descendants, and the Torres Quevedo more college students, applies les a discount of 50% on the price of tuition for the first year and 10% in the second and following.
4. the discounts are not cumulative and shall apply only on the price of registration, with the exception of the costs of Secretariat for the formalization of the academic record.
1. students members of large families will benefit from exemptions and reductions provided for in the law 40/2003, of 18 November, protection of large families ("BOE" on November 19, 2003).
2. in accordance with the provisions of article 7 of the law 32/1999, of 8 October, of solidarity with the victims of terrorism ("BOE" on October 9, 1999), the victims of terrorist acts, their spouses and children are exempt from the payment of the price of tuition. Consequently, they must only pay the price planned expenses of Secretariat. For these purposes, students who accept this legal provision shall accredit before the UIMP administrative resolution that would have recognized the condition of victims of terrorism.
3. those who have a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33 percent has recognized (Act 13/1982 of 7 April, Law 51/2003 of 2 December on equal opportunities, non-discrimination and universal accessibility for people with disabilities and Social integration of the disabled-'BOE' of 30 April 1982 - - BOE of 3 December 2003-) they have the right to exemption from payment of the price of tuition, and must only pay the price provided for expenses of the Secretariat. For these purposes, students who accept this legal provision shall accredit before the UIMP administrative resolution that would have recognized the condition of disability.
4 payment of tuition exemptions provided for in the above points only apply once per academic year.
Annex II first. Courses for teachers of the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language (FPELE), training of translators and interpreters.
Type of registration amount course of 25 hours €190 course of 30 hours €220 course of 50 hours €360 course of 60 hours €450 second. Courses in language and culture Spanish for foreigners: from January 12 to December 18, 2015.
Tuition and teaching material 2 weeks 50 h €350 3 weeks 75 h €460 4 weeks 100 h €560 registration 1 additional week * 25 h €175 weekly for groups 20 h € 210 * this rate does not imply costs of Secretariat.
Third party. Quarterly bilingual program. Business, International Studies, Spanish Language & Culture.
Levels of Spanish Spanish language courses in English * (B) hours (a + b) price A1-A2 120 h 90 h 210 h 1.570 €135 h 255 h 1.910 € B1-B2 90 h 90 h 180 h €135 h 225 h €1.730 1,360 * subjects of 45 hours each.
Complementary language and culture classes Spanish 45 h € 400 additional classes taught in English 45 h room € 500. Advanced courses in Spanish.
Courses hours price Spanish tuition for professional international 60 h 700 Spanish € earmarked 60 h €700 fifth. DELE preparation course.
Course registration course of preparation to DELE 60 h hours price €490 sixth. Courses in other languages.
Hours price registration 60 h 490 €30 h €245 seventh. Diploma of Spanish as a foreign language (Dale). UIMP is Center examiner by agreement with the Instituto Cervantes DELE. UIMP apply to students who enroll and perform tests for examination at its headquarters in Santander, the following prices established by the year 2015.
Test amount of level Diploma of Spanish A1 €108 Spanish A2 Diploma €124 Spanish B1 Diploma €160 Spanish B2 Diploma €186 Diploma of Spanish C1 €195 Diploma of Spanish C2 €205 eighth. Complementary activities and workshops.
Activity / workshop hours amount classes individual Spanish language and culture 1 h 45 € individual kinds of conversation 3 h
€90 extra subject of culture 10 h €50 workshops 10 h €50 ninth. Other prices.
Spanish diploma UIMP: €50.
Certificates (duplicate): €30.
Certified with individualized report (groups): €30.
UIMP diploma with special notes (ECTS, credits system USA): €100.
Tenth. Discounts on courses listed in number 1 of this annex.
For Spanish teachers who impart Spanish courses for foreigners in the UIMP and whenever there are vacancies, apply them a discount of 50% on the price of tuition for the first year of FPELE, 10% in the second and following. The same discounts will be applied in the training of translators and interpreters in these same courses, and with the limitations laid down there, shall apply discounts and exemptions provided for in annex I.
Eleventh. Discounts and special conditions for groups in the courses listed in numbers 2 and 3 of this annex.
(a) shall apply a discount on the price of tuition to students enrolled on an individual basis taking into account the number of weeks of registration: 10% for stays longer than 12 weeks, and 20% on courses from 24 weeks.
(b) in cases of registration of groups, UIMP apply discounts in the form of tuition-free in accordance with the following proportions: from 10 to 30 students enrolled: 1 tuition-free.
From 31 to 50 students enrolled: 2 free registrations.
The amount of the fees will be deducted from the total amount of the invoice of the group.
These conditions are only applicable to groups whose students participate in full courses for a minimum period of 4 weeks.
(c) may be applied to agencies or agents requesting it (after signing of the corresponding accreditation) discounts ranging between 15% and 20% in the amount of tuition, provided that the number is not less than 10 students: from 10 to 30 students enrolled: 15%.
From 31 to 50 students enrolled: 20%.