Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-8764
Approval of the order DEF/166/2015, of 21 January, which develops the basic organization of the armed forces, involved the partial development of Royal Decree 872/2014, on 10 October, whereby the basic organisation of the armed forces. This degree of development allowed the repeal of the 10 ministerial orders which was scattered the Organization of the armed forces, collecting the contents of all of them and adapting it to the extent that is necessary in accordance with the laws in force; in particular, to the organic law 5/2005 of 17 November, national defense and the aforementioned Royal Decree.
However, the units described in this ministerial order do not imply total which, pursuant to its article 3.3, are the responsibility of the holder of the Department, so it is necessary to enact this provision to complement to the above, allowing that the Chief of staff of the army of the air can develop their own organization.
The explanatory memorandum of the order DEF/166/2015, of 21 January, details the aspects that have been taken into account in its drafting, that they have been, also applied to the drafting of this ministerial order.
By virtue, I have: single article. Approval of the Organization of the air force.
According to what is established in the Royal Decree 872/2014, of 10 October, which establishes the basic organization of the armed forces, and in accordance with the order DEF/166/2015, of 21 January, which develops the basic organization of the armed forces, approved the Organization of the air force, which is then inserted.
First additional provision. Organs collegiate.
1 in not regulated by this ministerial order, the functioning of the colleges referred to therein shall be subject to provisions of title II, chapter II, of law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
2. the membership or participation in them meetings of these bodies collegiate not will mean the perception of any type of remuneration or compensation that suppose increase of the expenditure public.
Second additional provision. No increase in public spending.
The application of this order ministerial, included the modification of them units existing and the creation of those that are necessary, is will make without increase of cost of operation of the army of the air and not will be increase of the expenditure public.
Sole transitional provision. Units existing.
1. the units referred to in this ministerial order they perform their duties and committed as the necessary organic adaptations are occurring and be transferred such functions and committed.
2. units not covered by this ministerial order, will have to rely on any of the items set forth herein, pursuant to which the Chief of staff of the army of the air, has and will continue to exercise their functions and committed until entry into force of the statement issued by the authority that will develop this ministerial order, the necessary organic adaptations occur and these functions and responsibilities are transferred to new units.
Available end first. Schools of development.
1. is empowered to the head of State more of the army of the air to develop this order ministerial with arrangement to them terms established in the article 3.4 and in the article 4, both of the order DEF / 166 / 2015, of 21 of January.
2. Likewise, in relation to units set out in this ministerial order non-force and whose command corresponds to the use of Colonel, empowers the Chief of staff of the army of the air that, as a result of restructuring of its army, you can delete or integrate these units, prior authorisation of the Minister of defence. Also can modify the employment of the remote control of the unit to one immediately lower with the report favorable of the Undersecretary of Defense, in concordance with the article 3.4 of the order DEF / 166 / 2015, of 21 of January.
Second final provision. Entry into force.
This ministerial order shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, 30 July 2015.-the Minister of Defense, Pedro Morenés Eulate.
ORGANIZATION OF THE ARMY OF THE AIR CHAPTER I the Cuartel General article 1. Organization of the Cuartel General.
El Cuartel General of the air force is constituted by: a) the largest state.
(b) the Cabinet of the Chief of staff).
(c) the Chief of technical services and information systems and telecommunications.
(d) the historical service and Cultural of the air force.
e) the grouping of the headquarters General of the air force.
(f) the Advisory legal.
(g) the intervention associate.
Article 2. The General staff.
1 the staff of the air force is divided into: to) the headquarters.
b) the Secretary General of the State more.
(c) the plans Division.
(d) Operations Division.
(e) the Logistics Division.
2. inside of the General Secretariat of the General staff is the Secretary Permanent of Council Superior army of the air, which is the unit of the aforementioned Council.
Article 3. Head of technical services and information systems and telecommunications.
1 Chief of technical services and information and telecommunications systems is divided into: a) the direction of information systems and telecommunications.
(b) the management of technical services).
(c) the center of computer management.
(d) the direction of cyber defence.
The direction of technical services, the center of computer management and the direction of Cyber Defence will have the organic level to be determined according to what is established in their corresponding relations of military posts.
2. the Directorate of information systems and telecommunications is responsible for the planning, control and, where appropriate implementation, related to corporate systems and command and control of the information and telecommunications systems. Likewise, Advisor, carries out the planning, determines them needs and establishes the doctrine of employment of them systems of information and telecommunications (CIS) in the field of the army of the air.
Article 4. The service historical and Cultural of the army of the air.
(1. the service historical and Cultural of the army of the air is constituted by the following units: to) the Institute of history and culture aeronautical.
(b) the Museum of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
2. the Institute of history and culture aeronautics is responsible for making historical research, Aeronautics and space, publicize and disseminate aeronautical and knowledge of the history of the Spanish aviation, coordinate as regards the subsystem archival of the air force, the subnet of the libraries of the air force, the centres of reading of the units and the aeronautical historical and cultural publications , and of directing and managing the bibliographic and documentary heritage of the air force.
3. the Museum of Aeronautics and Astronautics, created by the Decree 1437 / 1966, 16 June, is governed by the legal and regulatory provisions in force on the national museums.
CHAPTER II the force article 5. The force units.
1. the denomination of the units of the force of the air force, its capabilities and types as well as their entity shall be consistent with the concepts defined in the military doctrine and tradition.
2. without prejudice to other functions which you can entrust them, the units of the force have as main task prepare to set up operational structures for the conduct of military operations, by their total or partial transfer to the operational structure of the armed forces, according to military doctrine.
Article 6. Organization of the force.
The force of the air force is made up of the following bodies, under directly from the Chief of staff of the army of the air: to) air combat command.
(b) General air command).
(c) air command of the Canary Islands.
Article 7. The air combat command.
1 air combat command is divided into: to) the General Headquarters.
(b) the headquarters of the system of command and Control).
(c) the head of air mobility.
(d) the recovery of personnel and special air operations headquarters.
e) the national component of the tactical leadership program.
(2. in the headquarters General is fall: to) the State most of the remote control air of combat.
(b) the Centre's operations overhead.
(3. the State greater of the command air of combat is articulated in: to) the Secretary of State greater.
(b) the address of operations, that directs, coordinates and oversees the functions of the State greater of the command air of combat corresponding to them areas of intelligence, surveillance and recognition, plans and operations and training and evaluation, as well as of the cell of the command component air. Is structure in: 1 the section of intelligence, surveillance and recognition, responsible for of develop, propose and manage the needs of intelligence.
2nd the section of plans and operations, responsible of the elaboration, coordination and update of them plans that is entrusted to the command, as well as of them studies relating to concepts, doctrine, programs and other requirements.
3rd the section of training and evaluation, responsible of the instruction, training and evaluation operational of the units, through the follow-up of their respective plans of instruction and of training basic and advanced.
4th the cell of the control component air, responsible for the coordination of human and material resources needed, so they are permanently identified and trained for a fast and effective establishment of such control. It will establish the requirements of training and training of this personnel.
(c) the address of support, that directs, coordinates and oversees the functions of the State more of the command air of combat corresponding to them areas of logistics and resources and of systems of information and telecommunications.
4 head of the system of command and Control, for the exercise of the functions and tasks that assigned, is articulated in: to) the Secretariat.
(b) the organ of management of command and Control, that is the organ auxiliary of command of the Chief of the system of command and Control, responsible of provide you them elements of trial necessary to substantiate their decisions, translate these in orders and ensure by its compliance and application.
(c) the northern command and Control Group.
(d) the mobile air Control Group.
(e) the Central command and Control Group.
(5. the headquarters of mobility air, for the exercise of the functions and committed that has assigned, is articulated in: to) the Secretariat.
b) the air operations section, responsible for carrying out scheduling, control, and coordination of missions assigned to air transport means not transferred under the command of European air transport.
(c) the section of movement and transportation, responsible of carry to out the programming, control and coordination of the employment of them means of support to the deployment.
6. the national component of the tactical leadership program will be governed by the provisions in the order Ministerial 41/2009, of 26 June, which created the national component of the tactical leadership program in the Albacete Air Base, and will assume those other tasks arising from the application of regulating international agreements of the international body of which it is part.
Article 8. The General air command.
1 the remote control air General is divided into: to) the General Headquarters, where he is part of the staff of the General air command.
(b) the following air forces wings: 1 12 Wing.
2. the 15 wing.
3rd wing 31.
4th 48 wing.
(c) the following groups of air forces: 1 the 43 group.
2. the 45 group.
3rd Group 47.
(d) the following bases aerial: 1 the Base air of Albacete-wing 14.
2nd the Base air of sewer-school military of skydiving «Mendez stop».
3rd Air Base of Armilla - 78 wing.
4th Air Base from four winds - group basis.
5 the Base air of Getafe-wing 35.
6 Malaga Air Base.
7th Matacán - group of school of Matacán airbase.
8th Air Base of Moron - 11 wing.
9th the aerial Base of San Javier - General air Academy.
10th airbase are San Juan - 49 wing.
11. º Talavera - 23 wing airbase.
12th Air Base of Torrejon - group basis.
13.º Villanubla - 37 wing airbase.
14.º Air Base, Zaragoza - group basis.
(e) the following military airfields: 1 the military airfield of Pollensa.
2nd the aerodrome military of Santiago.
3rd the aerodrome military of Lion - basic air Academy.
(f) following aerial barracks: 1 Getafe - grouping air base.
2nd air base of El Prat.
3rd air base at Tablada - grouping.
(g) the following military schools: School of aeronautical techniques 1.
2. the school of techniques of command, Control, and telecommunications.
3rd School of techniques of security, defence and support.
(h) the following air maintenance depots: 1 La Maestranza air of Albacete.
2. the Maestranza Aérea de Madrid.
3rd the Maestranza Aérea de Sevilla.
(i) the following logistic centers: the logistical centre of armament and experimentation 1.
2nd logistics center of administration.
3rd logistics center of supporting Material.
4th logistics center of transmissions.
j) the Cartographic Center and photo of the air force.
(k) the Centre of aerospace systems of observation.
(l) the air military command of Melilla.
(m) the airport aerial military command assigned by order DEF/1781/2014, 25 September, by which established the airport aerial military command and fix its dependencies.
n) establishing disciplinary military North.
n) the Group of transmissions.
2 air General staff command is divided into: to) the Secretariat's staff.
b) the section of organization and personnel, responsible for the planning, coordination and control of matters relating to the human resources assigned to the General air command, as well as study and propose organizational changes that may be appropriate.
c) the section of operations, responsible for the development, coordination and updating of plans which is entrusted to the General air command.
(d) the section of logistics responsible for determining, planning, coordination and control of the logistics needs of the units that depend on the overall air command.
Article 9. The remote control air of Canary Islands.
(1. the remote control air of Canary is articulated in: to) the headquarters General, in which is fall the State more of the command air of Canary and the Group of the headquarters General.
(b) the following units air: 1 the Base air of Gando-wing 46.
2nd the aerodrome military of Lanzarote.
(c) the base air of the palms.
(d) them command military air of airport assigned by the order DEF / 1781 / 2014, of 25 of September, by which is set the command military air of airport and is set their dependencies.
(2. the State greater of the command air of Canary is articulated in: to) the section of organization and Personal responsible of the planning, coordination and control of them Affairs related with the resource human assigned to the remote control air of Canary.
(b) the operations section responsible for planning, coordination and control of affairs related to plans and orders of operations that affect command, as well as plans relating to security and force protection and information and telecommunications systems assigned to the control panel).
(c) the section of logistics responsible of the planning, coordination and control of them Affairs related with the management of them resources materials assigned to them units of the remote control, related with the material air, terrestrial e infrastructure, and them media available for its maintenance and support.
3. the Group of the headquarters General of the command air of Canary responsible of provide them Services General, of security, support and communications to the headquarters General and to the units that the Chief of the command determine.
CHAPTER III the support to the force article 10. Organization of the support to the force.
1 support for the force in the field of human resources of the air force will be done by the command of staff.
2 force support in the field of material resources of the air the air force will be carried out by the logistics support command.
3. the support force at the level of the financial resources of the air force will be carried out by the Directorate for Economic Affairs.
Article 11. The control of staff.
1 the command of personnel is divided into: to) the headquarters.
(b) the direction of staff).
(c) the direction of teaching.
(d) the direction of health.
(e) the Centre of aerial warfare.
2 the direction of personnel is divided into: to) the Office of personnel management, which will be responsible for the management, administration and control of the staff in situations, promotions, destinations, rewards, documentation, evaluation, classification, career orientation and few issues condition the military career, in accordance with the regulations in force. It is also responsible for actions that could correspond to its army in the area of recruitment and further generation of human resource and personnel management of the public bodies of the FAS, civilian personnel and assigned to their respective army reservist staff.
(b) the branch for assistance to personnel who will be responsible for the management, administration and control in the areas of social action and support staff and their families, as well as social benefits in accordance with the regulations in force). It will also be responsible for the overall direction in the field of its army in the area of quality of life and may be responsible for in terms of educational promotion and reintegration into the workplace.
3. the direction of education, of which depend functionally all the military schools of the air force except the air warfare Centre, boasts a branch of teaching responsible Assistant to the Director in the development of the activities assigned to the address and exercise planning, coordination and overall control of their activities, as well as the execution of those who entrusted the Director.
4. the health direction is divided into:
(a) the Department of health Logistico-operativa, responsible for the management, administration, control and support health medical advice. It will also be responsible in terms of supply and maintenance of health resources, in accordance with the procedures established his army.
(b) the Subdirectorate of health action responsible for the management, administration and control in the field of health in its preventive, care and expert aspects).
(c) the center of instruction of medicine aerospace, responsible of study and develop them programs of selection, them honors medical and the training physiological of the personal of flight, of develop the program of Medicine of flight in them units and of them programs related with the medicine aeronautics, as well as of promote it research with relationship to the physiology of flight and to the medicine clinical aeronautics.
5. the air warfare Centre is a teaching Center military training, according to what is established in law 39/2007, of 19 November, military career. Is governed by it willing in the title IV, «teaching», chapter II, «structure», of such law and by it established in the order Ministerial 83 / 2000, of 24 of March, by which is creates the center of Guerra air, except in it relating to its dependency organic.
Article 12. The command of logistical support.
1 the command of logistical support, which depend functionally on the air maintenance depots and Army Air Logistics Centers, is articulated in: to) the headquarters.
(b) the direction of acquisitions.
(c) the direction of maintenance and operational logistics support.
(d) the direction of engineering and infrastructure.
2 the direction of acquisitions is divided into: a) the Sub-Directorate for economic and financial management, which will be responsible for the management, administration and control of the different financial resources - financial necessary for the acquisition of material resources that are not obtained centrally by another agency.
b) the Subdirectorate of recruitment, which will be responsible for the management, administration and control of contracts for the acquisition of material resources that are not obtained centrally by another agency.
(c) the Department of assistance to procurement and disposals, which will be responsible for developing the activities of assistance office recruitment, selection of the contractor and award of contracts.
(3. it address of support and support logistics operating is articulates in: to) it Sub-Directorate of management of armament and Material, that will be responsible of it integration of the support logistics in it relative to management, administration, control and analysis in the matter of support of all them systems of weapons, armament and ammunition terrestrial in its army during its cycle of life.
(b) the Department of supply, transport and logistical support, which will be responsible for the integration of logistical support in regard to management, administration, control and analysis in the areas of supply, excluding the acquisition, and land transport, as well as providing operational logistical support to the units.
(4. the address of engineering e infrastructure is articulates in: to) the Subdirectorate of engineering of infrastructure, that will be responsible of them activities related with it engineering applied to them works, buildings e facilities that constitute them infrastructure of the army of the air and of the execution in matter of constructions and works, of the maintenance and management of them facilities, as well as of them aspects related with the protection environmental.
(b) the Department of transport engineering of aircraft, trainers and helicopters, which will be responsible for activities related to the aerospace engineering applied to weapons systems and other means including within its field of activity.
(c) the Subdirectorate of hunting aircraft engineering, which will be responsible for activities related to the aerospace engineering applied to systems of weapons and other means including within its field of activity.
Article 13. The Directorate of Economic Affairs.
(The address of affairs economic is articulates in: to) the Subdirectorate of accounting and budget, responsible of coordinate and control the accounting in the field of the army of the air and of dictate standards for the clothing and accountability of them accounts justifications. Also is responsible of the elaboration technical of it proposed of draft of budget of the army of the air and of centralize all your information in it reference to the forecast and execution of the budget, in general, as well as of their respective programs.
(b) the Department of economic management and hiring, responsible for economic management, administration, procurement and accounting resources and effects assigned to address economic issues, as well as those not allocated specifically to other organs of the air force). It will also functions that correspond to the direction of Economic Affairs, responsible for advice and control on procurement in the field of the air force granted by the legislation in force.
Search Translated Laws of Spain