Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-8804
The organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, education, provided in article 39.6 to the Government, after consultation with the autonomous communities, establish qualifications corresponding to the studies of vocational training, as well as the basics of the curriculum of each of them.
The organic law 5/2002, of 19 June, qualifications and vocational training, establishes in article 10(1) that the General Administration of the State, in accordance with the provisions of article 149.1.30. 2nd and 7 of the Constitution and after consulting the General Council of vocational training, will determine the titles and certificates of professionalism, which will constitute vocational training offers relating to the national catalogue of professional qualifications.
Law 2/2011, 4 March, sustainable economy, and the organic law 4/2011, 11 March, of the law of sustainable economy, by which modify the organic law 5/2002, of 19 June, and 2/2006, of 3 may, introduced an ambitious set of legislative changes needed to foster and accelerate the development of a more competitive economy more innovative, able to renew the traditional productive sectors and make their way towards new activities demanding employment, stable and quality.
He Real Decree 1147 / 2011, of 29 of July, by which is sets the management general of it training professional of the system educational, defines in the article 9 the structure of them titles of training professional, taking as base the catalogue national of qualifications professional, them guidelines set by the Union European and others aspects of interest social.
On the other hand, this Royal Decree embodied in article 7 the professional profile of such securities, which will include the general competence, professional, personal and social competences, qualifications and, where appropriate, units of competence of the national catalogue of professional qualifications included in the titles, so that each title will incorporate at least a vocational qualification complete, in order to achieve vocational training titles to respond effectively to the needs demanded by the system productive and to those values personal and social that allow exercise a citizenship democratic.
This regulatory framework is necessary to that now the Government, after consultation with the autonomous communities, set each of the titles that will form the catalog of titles of the vocational training of the educational system, the basic aspects of the curriculum and other aspects of the academic, without prejudice to the powers conferred on the educational administrations in this matter constitute the basic aspects of the curriculum to ensure a common training and guarantee the validity of certificates, in compliance with the provisions of article 6.2 of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 May.
To these effects, comes determine for each title its identification, your profile professional, the environment professional, the prospective of the title in the sector or sectors, them teachings of the cycle formative, the correspondence of them modules Professional with them units of competition for its accreditation, validation or exemption, and them parameters basic of context formative (spaces and equipment minimum, degrees and specialties of the Faculty and their equivalences for the purposes of teaching) prior consultation with the autonomous communities, as provided for in article 95 of the Basic Law 2/2006 of 3 May.
Also, in each title is will determine them access to others studies and, in its case, them modalities and materials of high school that facilitate the admission in case of concurrency competitive, them validations, exemptions and equivalences and, when appropriate, the information on them requirements necessary for the exercise professional, according to the legislation existing.
In order to facilitate the recognition of credits between the titles of technical superior and teachings leading to degrees and vice versa, in the vocational training of top grade shall be established the equivalence of each professional ECTS European credits module, as defined in the Royal Decree 1125 / 2003 of 5 September, which establishes the European credit system and the system of scores of official university qualifications and validity throughout the national territory.
Thus, the present Royal Decree, in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1147 / 2011, of 29 July, establishes and regulates, in aspects and basic elements indicated above, the title of professional training of the educational system of senior technician in organization and Control of construction works.
Also this real Decree responds to them principles of efficiency and austerity that have of preside over the operation of them services public established in the Real Decree-Law 14 / 2012, of 20 of April, of measures urgent of rationalization of the expenditure public in the field educational, with regard to the possibilities of its implementation.
It has resorted to a statutory rule to establish State databases complies with the Constitutional Court, admitting that "exceptionally" bases may be established through regulations in certain cases, such as in the present case, when «is an essential complement to ensure the lowest common denominator established on the basic legal standards» (thus, among others, in the SSTC 25/1983, 1983/32 and 48/1988).
In the process of elaboration of this Royal Decree have been consulted them communities autonomous and have issued report the Council General of the training professional, the Council School of the State and the Ministry of Hacienda and administrations public.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of education, culture and sport and prior deliberation of the Council of Ministers at its meeting of July 10, 2015, HAVE: CHAPTER I General provisions article 1. Object.
1. the present Royal Decree aims at the establishment of the title of senior technician in organization and Control of construction works, official character and validity throughout the national territory, as well as the corresponding basic aspects of the curriculum.
2. the provisions of this Royal Decree replaces the regulation of the title of technician in preparation and work plans, contained in the Royal Decree 2210 / 1993 of December 17, by establishing the title of technician in preparation and plans of work and the corresponding minimum teachings, and in Royal Decree 1411 / 1994 , of 25 of June, by which you complete the previous.
CHAPTER II identification of the title, profile professional, environment professional and prospective of the title in the sector or sectors article 2. Identification.
The title of senior technician in organization and Control of construction works is identified by the following elements: name: Organization and Control of construction works.
Level: Higher-level vocational training.
Duration: 2000 hours.
Professional family: Building and Civil engineering works.
Reference in the classification international standard of it education: FILM-5b.
Level of the frame Spanish of qualifications for it education top: level 1 technical Superior.
Article 3. Professional profile of the title.
The professional profile of the title of technician in organization and Control of construction works is determined by their general competence, their competencies, professional, personal and social, and the relationship of qualifications and, where appropriate, units of competence of the national catalogue of professional qualifications included in the title.
Article 4. General competition.
Competition general of this title is to organize, walk to work, execution of building works and civil, managing resources, coordinating pits and controlling units of work performed, in accordance with the specifications of the project, the planning work, received instructions, legislation and the conditions laid down in respect of quality, safety, occupational health and environment work.
Article 5. Professional, personal and social competences.
Professional, personal and social competences of this title are which are listed below: to) perform redefinitions of construction with the help of topographic instruments, materializing points, alignments and dimensions to execute works and pits of building and civil engineering works.
(b) control earthmoving work coordinating the surveying services, managing resources and organising the sequence of operations to prepare the ground and establish levels and dimensions for the execution of construction works.
(c) control the execution of foundations and structures coordinating the work, checking completed work units, and managing resources for the implementation of formwork, reinforcement, concrete and prefabricated construction elements.
(d) organize the execution of the envelope of buildings works coordinating the work and checking completed work units and managing the resources for the realization of new construction or rehabilitation of enclosures and covers.
(e) to coordinate the execution of building works inside organizing the pits, checking completed work units and managing the resources for the realization of new construction or rehabilitation of partitions, installations and finishes.
(f) organize pits of work civil managing those resources available, proven them units of work executed and coordinating the development of them works for the execution of pipes, pipes, firm and elements complementary.
(g) to track construction calculating yields, ensuring the availability of resources and considering the needs arising from changes or unforeseen to adapt plans and programmes to the actual process of the work.
(h) assess works and construction based on the information of the project and the progress of the work making measurements and generating budgets and work certifications to enable the comparison of offers, billing process and the control of costs.
(i) participate in management systems of quality, environmental, health and safety by applying established procedures, specified tracking and managing documentation to achieve the objectives pursued in manuals and plans and comply with regulations and minimize risks.
(j) develop plans of waste and management of safety and health to enforcement, rehabilitation or demolition of construction works using the documentation of the project in order to ensure compliance with the regulations and minimize the risks.
(k) update documentation projects and construction by introducing, from the instructions received, the precise changes and editing, in his case, plans and documentation through programs of office automation and computer aided design, to realize the established changes and adapting the project to work.
(l) to coordinate the work of rehabilitation or conservation of buildings and civil works, organizing the pits, distributing available resources, checking the units of work carried out to verify the proper execution of the works.
(m) adapted to the new work situations, maintaining updated scientific, technical and technological knowledge relating to their professional environment, managing their training and resources in life long learning and using information and communication technologies.
(n) resolve situations, problems, or contingencies with initiative and autonomy in the sphere of its competence, creativity, innovation and spirit of improvement in personal work and the members of the team.
n) organize and coordinate teams with responsibility, overseeing the development of the same, to maintain smooth relations and assuming the leadership, as well as providing solutions to group conflicts that arise.
(or) communicate is with their equal, superior, customers and people low its responsibility, using way effective of communication, transmitting the information or knowledge appropriate and respecting the autonomy and competition of them people that involved in the field of its work.
(p) generate secure environments in the development of their work and that of his team, overseeing and implementing procedures for the prevention of occupational and environmental risks in accordance with the rules and objectives of the company.
(q) monitor and apply procedures of management of quality, of accessibility universal and of «design for all them people», in the activities professional included in the processes of production or provision of services.
(r) to perform basic management for the creation and operation of a small business and be proactive in their professional activity with a sense of social responsibility.
(s) to exercise their rights and meet the obligations of their professional activity, in accordance with the legislation in force, actively participating in the economic, social and cultural life.
Article 6. Relationship of qualifications and units of competence from the catalogue national of qualifications professional included in the title.
1 complete professional qualifications: to) monitoring of implementation of construction EOC642_3 (Royal Decree 1030 / 2011, of 15 July, whereby the national catalogue of professional qualifications, is complemented by the establishment of two professional qualifications of the professional family building and Civil works), comprising the following units of competence.
UC2140_3: perform stakeout in the pits and organizing the intervention of them services of topography.
UC2141_3: Control the work of formwork, passive armor and concrete implementation.
UC2147_3: Control the land conditioning and execution of the Foundation and building structure.
UC2148_3: Control the execution of the building envelope.
UC2149_3: control the execution of the partitions, installations and finishes in building.
UC2146_3: Organize and manage the development of construction works.
UC2150_3: control the technical specific's works of rehabilitation in building.
UC1360_2: Control risks in construction at the basic level.
(b) control of the execution of civil works EOC641_(Real Decreto 1030/2011, de 15 de julio), comprising the following units of competence.
UC2140_3: Perform stakeout in the pits and organizing the intervention of the surveying services.
UC2141_3: Control the work of formwork, passive armor and concrete implementation.
UC2142_3: Control the execution of civil works structures and foundations.
UC2143_3: Control the execution of earthworks in civil works.
UC2144_3: Control the execution of civil works in pipelines and pipeline services.
UC2145_3: Control the execution of firm and complementary elements in civil works.
UC2146_3: Organize and manage the development of construction works.
UC1360_2: Control risks in construction at the basic level.
(c) Control of projects and works of construction EOC273_3 (Real Decree 872 / 2007, of 2 of July, by which is complements the catalog national of qualifications professional, through the establishment of four qualifications professional corresponding to the family professional building and work Civil), that comprises the following units of competition.
UC0874_3: carry out the monitoring of the planning in construction.
UC0875_3: Process control of construction costs.
UC0876_3: Manage construction projects documentation systems.
2. incomplete professional qualification.
Surveys and stakeout EOC274_3 (Royal Decree 872/2007, of July 2).
UC0879_3: Perform stakeout of projects.
Article 7. Professional environment.
1. persons who obtain this title pursue their activities in small, medium and large construction companies, public administrations and studies of architecture and engineering consultancies.
2. occupations and jobs more relevant are the following:-managers and heads of structural works of the construction team.
-Manager of work of building, in general.
-Manager of works of rehabilitation and reform in construction.
-Head of workshop and/or Manager of workers of finish of buildings.
-Foreman on construction of buildings.
-Manager of work civil in general.
-Responsible for movement of land.
-Manager of firm and paving.
-Manager of work civil in pipes and ducts.
-Assistant of head of Office technique.
-Cost Control Technician Assistant.
-Document control technician.
Article 8. Foresight of the title in the sector or sectors.
The educational administrations shall take into account, when developing the appropriate curriculum, the following considerations: to) the competitiveness of the construction companies in general and especially those dedicated to construction will be increasingly more tied to its ability to meet the needs of the client in terms of the characteristics of the product and the service offered.
(b) the application in the sector regulations will require that the quality is present in each and every one of the stages of the construction process, in terms of design, commitment to quality products and materials, running processes and guarantees of the works.
(c) the safety and occupational health will be a field of vital importance in the construction industry and will be marked as a priority to reduce high levels of claims with a training permanently adapted to the changes brought about by innovation and the modernization of the sector.
(d) the directives community foster the evolution of it construction towards a model of development sustainable that avoid the degradation of the environment, marking them requirements that must meet all them products that involved in them processes constructive, them conditions that is must meet for minimize the impact environmental of them works made and the correct management of them waste generated.
(e) it innovation in the sector will make possible the development of new materials, will increase the grade of automation of the processes of execution and will reduce the production to foot of work, favoring it use growing of prefabricated.
(f) innovation will be oriented towards the construction of intelligent infrastructure in which facilities and services will become increasingly important providing solutions to improve the comfort of the users.
(g) energy community and national policies promote measures for the use of renewable energy and to improve energy efficiency in infrastructure and services.
(h) information and communication (technology ICT) technologies will be incorporated in all phases of the construction process, from design to implementation, responding to their specific needs through integrated software (for design, calculation, planning and cost control, among others) specific to the sector.
CHAPTER III teachings of the cycle training and parameters basic in context article 9. General objectives.
The General objectives of this training cycle are as follows: to) place and locate points, alignments and dimensions parked and operating with instruments and supplies topographic measurement for construction stakeout.
(b) organize the work of surveying managing available resources, and establishing levels and dimensions to control the work of earthmoving.
(c) coordinate the put in work of them elements structural checking them units of work that is must perform and managing resources to control the execution of foundations and structures.
(d) coordinate the realization of them works in work new or rehabilitation checking them units of work executed and managing them resources to organize the execution of the surround in works of building.
(e) organizing the work of execution in new construction or rehabilitation of partitions, installations and finishes, checking the units of work performed and managing resources to control the execution of building works inside.
(f) coordinate the development of work for the implementation of pipes, ducts, firm and complementary elements managing available resources, checking carried out work units to organize civil work pits.
(g) planning and controlling phases of a construction site by calculating yields, adapting the plan/program to the real progress of the works, to the changes introduced, and to unforeseen events arising for track construction.
(h) create budgets and certifications evaluating items, comparing offers from suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors, and performing measurements to assess works and construction works.
(i) applied management of quality, environmental and health and safety procedures to achieve the objectives laid down in manuals and plans tracking, to participate in environmental, quality and health and safety management systems.
(j) ensuring compliance with the regulations and minimize the risks by using the project documentation to draw up plans of waste and management of safety and health to enforcement, rehabilitation or demolition of construction works.
(k) manage work documents, updating the project and construction plans, using software from received instructions to keep the documentation of projects and construction works.
(l) arrange the pits and monitor the proper execution of the works, distributing available resources and checking carried out work units to coordinate the rehabilitation or conservation of buildings and civil engineering works.
(m) analyze and use the resources and learning opportunities related to the scientific, technological and organizational evolution of the sector and the technologies of information and communication, to maintain the spirit of update and adapt to new business and personal situations.
(n) develop the creativity and the spirit of innovation to respond to them challenges that is present in them processes and in the Organization of the work and of the life personal.
(n) make decisions grounded way, analyzing the variables involved, integrating knowledge from different scope and accepting the risks and the possibility of mistake in them, to confront and resolve different situations, problems, or contingencies.
(or) develop techniques of leadership, motivation, supervision and communication in contexts of work in group, to facilitate the Organization and coordination of teams of work.
(p) implement strategies and communication techniques, adapted to the contents that will transmit, to the purpose and characteristics of the recipients, to ensure efficiency in communication processes.
(q) to assess situations of prevention of occupational hazards and environmental protection, proposing and implementing measures to prevent personal and collective, in accordance with the applicable legislation in work processes, to ensure safe environments.
(r) identify and propose them actions professional needed, to give response to the accessibility universal and to the ' design for all them people».
(s) identify and implement parameters of quality in work and activities in the learning process, to value the culture of evaluation and quality and be able to monitor and improve quality management procedures.
(t) use procedures related to enterprising, entrepreneurial culture and professional initiative, to carry out basic management of a small business or take a job.
(u) recognize their rights and duties as an active agent in society, taking into account the legal framework that regulates the conditions of social and labour, to participate as a democratic citizen.
Article 10. Professional modules.
1 Professional modules of this training cycle: to) are developed in annex I of the present Royal Decree, fulfilling the provisions of article 10 of the Royal Decree 1147 / 2011, July 29, which establishes the general management of the vocational training of the educational system.
(b) are those who then were related: 0562. Construction structures.
0564 measurements and assessments of construction.
0565. construction stakeout.
0566 construction planning.
1287. documentation of projects and construction works.
1288. the constructive processes in construction.
1289-construction processes in civil works.
1290 control of building structures.
1291 in building works execution control.
1292 in civil works execution control.
1293 rehabilitation and conservation of works of construction.
1294 project of organization and control of construction works.
1295. training and guidance work.
1296. enterprise and initiative entrepreneur.
1297 workplace training.
2. the educational administrations shall establish the corresponding curricula, respecting the provisions of this Royal Decree and pursuant to article 8 of the Royal Decree 1147 / 2011, July 29.
Article 11. Spaces and facilities.
1. the necessary spaces for the development of the teachings of this formative cycle are those set out in annex II of this Royal Decree.
2. the spaces will benefit from the necessary surface and enough to develop the teaching and activities arising from the learning outcomes of each of the professional modules that are taught in each of the spaces. In addition, you must meet the following conditions: to) the surface will be established based on the number of people who take the training area and must allow for the development of teaching and learning with the ergonomics and mobility activities required within the same.
(b) they shall meet the space need of furniture, equipment and auxiliary tools.
c) shall respect the spaces or safety surfaces requiring the machines and equipment in operation.
(d) they shall respect the rules on prevention of occupational risks, the regulations on safety and health in the workplace and many other rules are applicable.
3. the established educational spaces can be occupied by different groups that pursue the same or other vocational training or educational stages.
4. the identified training spaces not must differentiate necessarily through closures.
5. the facilities included in each space have the necessary and sufficient to ensure the acquisition of learning outcomes and the quality of education students. In addition, you must meet the following conditions: to) the equipment (equipment, machines and others) will have the necessary installation for proper operation, shall comply with the standards of safety and risk prevention and few others are applicable.
(b) the quantity and characteristics of the equipment must be according to the number of people registered and allow the acquisition of learning outcomes, taking into account the evaluation criteria and the contents that are included in each of the professional modules that impart in the concerned areas.
6. the competent authorities shall ensure that the spaces and equipment are appropriate in quantity and characteristics for the development of the processes of teaching and learning that are derived from the results of the modules for learning and thus guarantee the quality of these teachings.
Article 12. Faculty.
1 teaching of professional modules that constitute the teachings of this formative cycle corresponds to the Faculty of the body of professors of upper-secondary education, the body of teachers of secondary education and vocational training technical body of teachers, as appropriate, laid down in annex III A specialty) of this Royal Decree.
2. the qualifications required for entering the above educational bodies are, in General, those laid down in article 13 of Royal Decree 276/2007 of 23 February, which approves the regulation of entry, access and acquisition of new specialities in the teaching bodies concerning the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may , of education, and regulates the transitional regime of income referred to in the seventeenth transitory provision of the Act.
3 for teachers in privately owned workplaces or public ownership of other than the educational administrations, required qualifications and the requirements for the delivery of professional modules that make up the title, are those included in annex III C) of the present Royal Decree. In any case, be required that leading teachings to the aforementioned qualifications include the objectives of professional modules, and if these objectives are not included, in addition to the degree must demonstrate, through «certification», a work experience of at least three years in the sector linked to the professional family building and Civil works, performing productive activities in companies implicitly related learning outcomes.
4. the competent authorities shall ensure that the teaching staff that imparts professional modules comply with specified requirements and thus guarantee the quality of these teachings.
CHAPTER IV access and linkage to other studies, and correspondence of professional modules with competition article 13 units. Preferences for access to this training cycle in relation to modalities and high school courses taken.
Preference will be to access this training cycle who have completed Bachelor of science mode.
Article 14. Access and linkage to other studies.
1. the title of technical upper in organization and Control of works of construction allows the access direct for study any other cycle training of grade upper, in the conditions of admission that is established.
2. the title of technician in organization and Control of construction works allows direct access to teachings leading to university qualifications in degree, the conditions for admission laid down.
3. the Government, heard the Council of universities, will regulate, in specific legislation, the recognition of credits between the titles of senior technical vocational training and university teaching of degree. For the purposes of facilitating the regime of validations, in this Royal Decree is have assigned 120 credits ECTS between all them modules professional of this cycle training.
Article 15. Cross credits and exemptions and exemptions.
1. the validation professional titles of professional education training modules and professional modules of the title that is set in this Royal Decree are those indicated in annex IV.
2. those who had passed the vocational training and labour orientation module or the professional module of enterprise and entrepreneurship in any of the training courses for established titles under cover of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, have confirmed these modules in any other training cycle established under the same Act.
3. those who have obtained the accreditation of all units of competence including in the title, by the procedure laid down in the Royal Decree 1224 / 2009 of 17 July, of recognition of the skills acquired by experience, can validate professional training and labour orientation module always that:-credited, at least one year of work experience.
-Are in possession of the accreditation of the training established for the performance of the functions of level basic of it activity preventive, issued in accordance with it willing in the Real Decree 39 / 1997, of 17 of January, by which is approves the regulation of them services of prevention.
4. in accordance with the provisions of article 39 of the Royal Decree 1147 / 2011, July 29, may be determined the total or partial exemption from the professional training module in workplace by his correspondence with work experience, provided that credited an experience related to this training cycle in the terms laid down in that article.
Article 16. Correspondence of professional modules with units of competence for its accreditation, validation or exemption.
1 the correspondence of competence units, accredited as established in article 8 of the organic law 5/2002, of 19 June, qualifications and vocational training, with the professional modules that form the teachings of the title of technician in organization and Control of construction works for its recognition or exemption, is given in annex V A) of this Royal Decree.
2. the correspondence of professional modules which form the teachings of the title of technician in organization and Control of construction with competition for their accreditation units, is given in annex V B) of this Royal Decree.
Provision additional first. Reference of the title in the European framework.
Once established the national framework of qualifications, in accordance with European recommendations, will determine the appropriate level of this degree in the national framework and its equivalent in the European.
Second additional provision. Offer remote of this title.
Professional modules that form the teachings of this training cycle may offer distance, provided to ensure that students can get the learning outcomes thereof, in accordance with the provisions of this Royal Decree. For this purpose, the educational administrations, in the field of their respective competencies, shall take measures that they deem necessary and will give detailed instructions.
Third additional provision. Equivalent qualifications and linkage with occupational skills.
1. in accordance with provisions of the available additional thirty first of the organic law 2/2006 of 3 may, education, technical specialist of the law 14/1970 title, August 4, General education and educational reform financing, that then relate, will have the same academic and professional effects as the title of technician in organization and Control of construction works , established in the present Royal Decree:-technical specialist in construction of buildings (master of works), branch construction and works.
2. the title of technical Superior in realization and plans of work, established by the Real Decree 2210 / 1993, of 17 of December, and in the Real Decree 1411 / 1994, of 25 of June, will have them same effects professional and academic that the title of technical upper in organization and Control of works of construction, established in the present Royal Decree.
3. the training established in Royal Decree in the vocational training and labour orientation module enables to carry out professional responsibilities equivalent to that required of basic level in occupational risk prevention activities, laid down in Royal Decree 39/1997, of 17 January, provided that you have at least 45 hours.
4. the training established in Royal Decree covers, among all the modules associated with competition and units in an integrated way, specific training in the field of prevention of occupational hazards, and the requirements in this area to obtain the card professional of construction (TPC), in accordance with the specifications set forth in the Convention collective General of the construction Sector.
Fourth additional provision. Regulation of the practice of the profession.
1. the title established in the present Royal Decree does not constitute regulation of the exercise of a regulated profession.
2. Likewise, the equivalence of academic qualifications set out in paragraph 1 and 2 of the third additional provision of this Royal Decree shall not prejudice to compliance with the provisions that they are enabled for the regulated professions.
Provision additional fifth. Equivalents for the purpose of teaching in the selective procedures of entry into the body of teachers technical vocational training.
The title of technician or technician is declared equivalent to those required for admission to vocational training technical body of teachers, when the entitled has served as acting teacher in public schools in the territory of the host administration, in teaching specialty which is seeking to enter and for a minimum period of two years before the August 31, 2007.
Sixth additional provision. Universal accessibility in the teachings of this title.
1. the educational administrations, in the field of their respective competencies, be included in the curriculum of the training cycle the elements needed to ensure that people who take it develop competencies included in the curriculum in «design for all».
2. also, these administrations shall take them measures that deem necessary for this students can access and study said cycle training in them conditions established in the available end second of the Real Decree legislative 1 / 2013, of 29 of November, by which is approves the text consolidated of it law General of rights of them people with disability and of his inclusion social.
Seventh additional provision. Qualifications enabling for the purposes of teaching.
For the purposes of article 12(2) of this Royal Decree and in accordance with the provisions of article 95.1 of the organic law 2/2006, of 3 may, and in the provision additional fifteenth-organic law 4/2007, of 12 April, amending the organic law 6/2001, of 21 December (, universities, the qualifications listed in annex III B) of the present Royal Decree will set up for the purpose of teaching for input into the various specialities of the faculty.
Available to transient only. Applicability of other regulations.
1. until is of application it willing in this Royal Decree, under it established in its provisions late second and third, will be of application it willing in the Real Decree 2210 / 1993, of 17 of December, and in the Real Decree 1411 / 1994, of 25 of June, by which is extends the previous.
2. also, until is of application the standard that regulate, for the field of management of the Ministry of education, culture and sport, the curriculum corresponding to the title of technical Superior in organization and Control of works of construction, will be of application it established in the Real Decree 137 / 1994, of 4 of February, by which is sets the curriculum of the cycle training of grade upper corresponding to the title of technical upper in realization and plans of work.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal of rules.
1 repealed the Royal Decree 2210 / 1993, of 17 December, and many provisions of equal or lower rank is contrary to the provisions of this Royal Decree.
2. Royal Decree 137/1994, of February 4 shall be repealed.
Available end first. Skill-related title.
The present Royal Decree has character of basic standard, under cover of the competences attributed to State article 149.1.1. 2nd and 30th of the Constitution. Character of basic rule is excepted the single transitional provision point 2.
Second final provision. Implementation of the new curriculum.
The educational administrations implemented the new curriculum of these teachings in the school year 2016 / 2017. However, can anticipate to the year academic 2015 / 2016 the implantation of this cycle training.
Third final provision. Entry in force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid on July 10, 2015.
The Minister of education, culture and sport, IÑIGO MÉNDEZ DE VIGO and MONTOJO here are several images in the original. See the document PDF official and authentic.
Search Translated Laws of Spain