Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-9267
The Organic Law 2/2006 of May 3, Education, provides in Chapter VI the organization of professional education in arts and design cycles of intermediate and higher level of specific training, which aims to provide students with training artistic quality and ensure the qualification of future professionals in the visual arts and design.
Royal Decree 596/2007, of 4 May, on the general organization of professional Plastic Arts and Design is established, determines in its chapters V and VI the basic requirements of access and admission to these teachings and the criteria of evaluation, promotion and mobility of students, the educational authorities reserving the development of those specific aspects of their jurisdiction.
Following the publication of new titles of Technician and Technician of Plastic Arts and Design, according to the Organic Law 2/2006 of 3 May, and Law 8/2013, of December 9, for improvement educational quality, appropriate to regulate the development of the evaluation process and its temporal organization, promotion conditions, evaluation of the phase of practical training in companies, studios or workshops, modules Final Work and Integrated Project, as well as basic evaluation documents and mobility of professional Plastic Arts and Design within the competence of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport.
In preparing this order delivered an opinion on the State School Council.
In light of the foregoing, I have:
Article 1. Purpose and scope.
1. This order is to regulate the process of evaluation, promotion and academic accreditation of pupils enrolled in vocational Plastic Arts and Design, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, laying It establishes the general organization of professional Plastic Arts and Design.
2. This order shall apply to public and private schools authorized for the field of management of Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport providing education training cycles of plastic arts and design established in the Organic Law 2/2006 of 3 May , of Education.
Article 2. General characteristics of the evaluation.
1. The assessment of student learning of professional Plastic Arts and Design will be continuous and will take into account academic progress and maturity of the student or the student in relation to the overall objectives and specific skills cycle.
2. The evaluation will be conducted differently by training modules and will be conducted by the appropriate faculty, with reference to the objectives of each módulo expressed in terms of capabilities, skills and competences and evaluation criteria provided for each one of them in the rules by which each title is set and the curriculum is regulated.
3. The application process requires continuous assessment of students attending regular classes and activities scheduled for the different training modules cycle.
4. Overcoming a training cycle will require positive assessment in all component modules and the qualification "Apto" in the phase of practical training in companies, studios or workshops.
Article 3. Calls for the academic year.
1. In general, registration will entitle you to two calls per module in the academic year, a final call in June and, for those students who do not exceed another call in September. In the case of modules below the academic year duration, the centers may bring forward the final call and make the September session in June.
2. For the phase of practical training in companies, studios or workshops there will be a single call in the academic year.
Article 4. Development of the evaluation process.
1. The teacher education team of each group of students, led by the tutor or guardian and the presence of a member of the management team, will meet in sessions evaluation to assess the progress of students in achieving the general objectives of the training cycle and specific objectives of the modules and the acquisition of skills and to reflect on the development of teaching practice and make suggestions for improvement. The frequency of these sessions will be established in the school plan must be done, at least for modules annual duration three evaluation sessions during the academic year, in addition to the evaluation session in September for students who have not passed all modules in the final call of course.
2. Each evaluation session a single act drafted by the tutor or guardian of each group and the same assessments and conclusions on the group's performance and students shall be stated and the resolutions and decisions adopted will rise.
3. In the months of June and September final evaluations take place and its results will be reflected in the minutes of final evaluation.
4. The final evaluation of the modules Final and Integrated Project Work will consider the results of the partial evaluations of the two distinct that make parts according to the weighting established in the educational project of the educational center and will be held once overcome the remaining modules and phase of practical training in companies, studios or workshops that make up the curriculum of the training cycle is studied.
5. The results of the evaluation of the first part of the modules Work and Final Integrated Project will be reflected in the minutes of assessment for the first two quarters of the course schooldays. The second part of these modules will monitor the assigned tutor or guardian and evaluation correspond to a Project Committee constituted for the purpose by an odd number of teachers teaching center.
6. Monitoring and evaluation of the phase of practical training in companies, studios or workshops correspond to the tutor of practices designated by the center, who will consider the degree of achievement of objectives and the assessment made by the company. To this end, it will be assisted by a person designated by the workplace as responsible for the training of students during their stay in it.
7. For the evaluation of the modules Work and Final Integrated Project and the phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, sessions final evaluation of the second course will take place in two phases:
A) The first phase will consist of the evaluation of the corresponding training modules, except the Final Integrated Project Work or module, and their grades will be collected in a provisional certificate giving them knowledge of the students.
B) In the second phase practical training in companies, studios and workshops will be evaluated and, if suitable result, the module Final Work or Integrated Project. These evaluation results together with those included in the provisional minutes which paragraph a) shall be transferred to the corresponding record refers final evaluation.
Article 5. Results of the evaluation.
1. The results and observations concerning the process of student assessment be indicated in the assessment documents referred to in Article 20 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4.
2. The results of the final evaluation of each module will be reflected in the minutes of final evaluation and expressed in terms of numerical ratings of zero to ten without decimals, considering positive the same or higher ratings to negative the remaining five. For the phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, the results of the evaluation shall be expressed in terms of "suitable" or "Not suitable".
3. In the case of modules than one academic year duration, the result of the evaluation of the first course will be taken into consideration for the purposes of promotion, the final result of the evaluation process of these modules which collect in the record of the evaluation end of the second year.
4. Other indications in the minutes of final assessment:
A) Final Work modules and integrated project shall be recorded in the minutes of final assessment as "not qualified" (NC) to the previous overcoming all other modules and phase of practical training in companies, studios or workshops constituting the cycle.
B) modules unsurpassed previous courses shall be shown with the expression of "Earrings" (PT)
C) Modules that have undergone validation shall be recorded with the expression "I validated" (CV).
D) The training modules and practical training phase which have been exempted by their correspondence with the labor practice be entered with the expression of "Exempt" (EX).
E) The modules have been recognized ECTS credits shall be recorded with the expression "recognized credits" (CR).
F) Modules that have been recognized for the purposes of incorporation of students a curriculum that replaces an earlier, shall be shown with the words "Incorporated" (IN).
G) The modules have undergone educational program as a whole as a result of the mobility of students, they shall be shown with the words "Adapted" (AD).
H) The additional training under procedures curricular changes or additions to a new curriculum is expressed in terms of numerical ratings or "Suitable" or "Not suitable", as contemplated in the timely resolution, It must be noted in the minutes his condition "Complements training '(CF).
5. Considering the process of continuous assessment in the June all modules will be graded. In the September session, the modules that can not be evaluated because students are not present to be given as 'no show' (NP). Given that fact means that the call is not consumed September and that these modules count as unsurpassed for promotional purposes.
6. The impossibility of continuous assessment by the non-regular attendance and activities scheduled to all modules for reasons not justified, may result in the cancellation of registration of trade and loss of acquired rights. The Centre's management will inform the educational inspection cases that satisfy these circumstances in order to assess the start of the appropriate procedure.
Article 6. Preparation of the final average mark of the training cycle.
1. The end of the training cycle average grade will be the result of multiplying the number of training credits, or in ECTS case, corresponding to each module final grade obtained and dividing the sum of all the total number of credits taken that are computable. The note is expressed with two decimals rounded to the hundredths.
2. It is not calculated to obtain the final average grade phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops, or modules that have been subject to validation, exemption correspondence with work practice or recognition of ECTS credits.
3. In accordance with Article 21 of Royal Decree 596/2007, of May 4, in the records of student transfers from another educational administration they will be recognized directly by the teaching center as adapted those modules with similar content and workload that have been overcome in whole, it may be provided for other cases overcoming additional training. The modules adapted into consideration for the final average grade and for weighting the ratings in the center of origin and credits for the curriculum in the training cycle is completed be taken.
4. For the recognition of modules for the purpose of incorporating students a curriculum that replaces an earlier will be governed by the provisions of the royal decrees establishing the titles of plastic arts and design and ministerial orders of curriculum development. The correspondences in the Annexes to those standards will be recognized directly by the teaching center for those modules that have been completed in its entirety in the plan expires. For all other cases the correspondences be established through individualized resolution.
Overcoming the first full course curriculum is extinguished in its entirety ensure equivalence, for academic purposes, the course of the first year of the new curriculum, subject to appropriate correspondences, curriculum adaptations or additional training that could be provided on an individual basis.
Modules that have been recognized are eligible for the calculation of the final average mark of the training cycle when they have established a correspondence with modules that extinguishes plan, taking for weighting the grades obtained in these modules and cursados credits for the modules of the new curriculum.
5. The Directorate General of Evaluation and Territorial Cooperation decide on resolutions individualized recognition modules for the purposes of incorporation, curricular adaptation or establishment of additional training, expressly indicating those relevant data for the purpose of obtaining the final average grade the training cycle.
Article 7. Documents of the evaluation process.
1. The basic documents of evaluation of professional education in arts and design are personal academic record, who is credited with personal academic certification, assessment records and reports of individualized assessment. These documents cited in preferential place the standard of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of the relevant regulatory curriculum.
2. The personal academic record shall include identification data center, personal data of students, enrollment data, teaching coursing and information relating to the evaluation process. In the same shall be recorded in the form of access to training cycle, the modules examinations for the purposes of incorporation, curricular adaptations, validations, exemptions, proposals for promotion and certification, cancellations and waivers of tuition, the average grade end of the training cycle and few measures are relevant in the academic career of the students.
3. The minutes of final evaluation will include the nominal ratio of students who make up the group, together with the results of the final evaluation of each module and, where appropriate, of the phase of practical training in companies, studios or workshops. Also, in the same will reflect the information on the outstanding modules of the previous course, adapted, recognized for the purposes of incorporation into a new curriculum, the validated and those who have been exempted, recognition ECTS , cancellation of registration and waiver of notice. The final minutes shall be signed by all teachers and all group will record the approval of the management of the educational center.
4. Custody and archiving academic records and proceedings corresponds to schools and their completion and custody will be supervised by the Education Inspectorate. Private schools must submit a true copy of the minutes of the end to public school to which they are assigned in the period following completion of the evaluation process of ten days evaluation.
5. Personal academic certification is the official document that reflects the results of the evaluation and academic progress of students in the training cycle and has probative value of the studies. shall be recorded in the same reference to the rule that the corresponding curriculum and collect data identifying the pupil, modules completed in each of the years of schooling and the evaluation results obtained with expression of the corresponding call . Also, information on the remaining modules of the previous course, adapted the validated, which have been the subject of exemption and credit recognition, unskilled and those who have been surrendered be reflected.
6. The report individualized assessment is issued for the purpose of student mobility, will be prepared by the tutors with the approval of the school management and contain all relevant information on the academic status of the pupil necessary for the continuity of the learning process .
7. Provincial Directorates take appropriate conservation and transfer of basic evaluation documents in case of cancellation or termination of a teaching center measures.
Article 8. Promotion.
1. At the end of the first year of the training cycle and as a result of the evaluation process, teachers in each group shall take appropriate decisions on the promotion of students the second year.
2. In any case, to promote from first to second course will require having obtained positive evaluation in a total of modules whose teaching load amounts at least 75 per 100 of the total established in the curriculum of the first year of the training cycle completed.
3. Students who do not promote the second course or who does not pass all modules sophomores must take back only those modules not overcome, without prejudice to the maximum number of calls that you have for each of them.
4. For the purposes of promotion, waiver of notice of a module you will be considered pending module, but will not count for the purposes of consumption call.
Article 9. Limit calls and permanence.
1. Students have a maximum of four calls for overcoming each module and two calls to overcome the phase of practical training in companies, studios or workshops.
2. Exceptionally, the Directorate General of Evaluation and Territorial Cooperation on the report of the management of the educational institution and educational inspection, may authorize an extraordinary call for each module in the event of illness, disability, or others that prevent the normal development studies, which are documented separately. Such authorization will join the academic record of the students through timely diligence.
3. In general, students of training courses in Art and Design have a maximum of four academic courses to take and pass the different modules in each curriculum is structured, without prejudice to the maximum number of calls established to overcome each module .
4. Failure to pass a module in ordinary calls or possibly in the resit authorized, will result in the loss of the right to enrollment in the corresponding course in Art and Design in a school located in the area of management of the Ministry of education, Culture and Sports.
Article 10. Cancellation of registration.
1. In order not to exhaust the calls or the years spent under this rule, the student may request cancellation of registration full course whenever there is a case of prolonged illness, joining a job or personal reasons that prevent the dedication to the study, all duly it justified.
2. The application for cancellation of registration should be addressed before the end of January from academia to address educational center, which will decide within a maximum ten-day course. Duly accredited by supervening causes, the school management can assess the acceptance of applications outside the stipulated period.
3. Cases of cancellation of registration of trade referred to in Article 5.11 of this order shall be decided by the Directorate General of Evaluation and Territorial Cooperation.
The procedure is initiated ex officio by the school inspectorate of the Provincial corresponding to a reasoned request from the management of the educational institution, you can open a period prior information in order to know the circumstances and the convenience of starting the procedure.
Before drafting the proposed resolution will be given to interested hearing process so that, within a period not less than ten days nor more than fifteen, can argue and present justifications it deems appropriate.
4. Students to be granted the cancellation of registration of the first course may enroll in the same studies in the two years immediately following without passing again the specific test of access, except for being the subject of cancellation of registration ex officio. After this period, these students will be subject to the admission process generally established.
5. The cancellation of registration shall be included in the assessment documents through timely diligence expression "Cancellation" or, where appropriate, "Cancellation of trade".
Article 11. Waiver of notice.
1. Students may apply for waiver of notice of any or all of the modules that make up the curriculum and the phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops provided under any of the cases of illness, joining a job or personal obligations that prevent normal dedication to the study, all duly justified.
2. The waiver request will be directed to the address educational institution prior to March 31, which will decide in a maximum period of ten days. Duly accredited by supervening causes, management can assess the acceptance of applications outside the stipulated period.
3. Acceptance of the waiver of notice shall be included in the assessment documents through timely diligence expression "waiver".
Article 12. Qualification.
The positive evaluation of all modules in the curriculum of the training cycle completed and the phase of practical training in companies, studios or workshops will be entitled to obtain the title of Senior Technician in Plastic Arts and Design or title technician in Plastic Arts and Design in the specialty concerned.
Article 13. Mobility.
1. The mobility of students who pursue vocational teaching of arts and design throughout the national territory will be guaranteed with personal academic certification and individualized assessment report.
2. When a teaching center in the field of management of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport accept the transfer of academic records of students from one region to continue the same studies, in view of personal academic certification and evaluation report individualized, proceed to decide on the appropriate educational program in order to incorporate it into the course that applies.
3. They will be subject to direct recognition by the educational institution those corresponding to the minimum teachings that have been previously completed and passed in its entirety modules. For all other cases, the address of the educational institution shall forward the documentation together with proposed adaptation to the Directorate General of Evaluation and Regional Cooperation for resolution and can overcoming additional training as deemed appropriate established.
4. Curricular adaptations resolutions that provide for additional training should specify the contents of such training, evaluation criteria and weighting of the completed and further training in the final grade of the module.
5. When the students of a teaching center in the field of management of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport is transferred to another educational institution to continue the same studies, it shall be recorded in a report individualized all information assessment that is necessary for the continuity the learning process. This report will be compiled from data provided by the faculty, I shall be signed by the tutors and take the approval of the school management.
Article 14. Information and objectivity of the evaluation.
1. At the end of each testing session students will be informed of the results obtained, must be aware of such proceedings.
2. In order to guarantee the right of students to their performance is evaluated according to criteria of full objectivity, schools should make public the general criteria for the evaluation of learning, promotion and certification. Also, at the beginning of the academic year teachers inform their students about the minimum required content for overcoming the module, procedures and evaluation criteria and procedures for recovery and provided support.
3. Also, guardians of the phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops and Final Works and integrated into its practical phase project, inform students about the objectives to be met, the valuation of the company and the Projects Committee, the criteria in the evaluation and expected support.
4. Tutors and teachers of different modules maintain a fluid communication with regard to the learning process with students and, if necessary, legal representatives.
5. The centers will provide and disseminate the necessary information about the procedure for requesting clarification and make claims on final grades in accordance with current regulations.
6. In the event that, after appropriate clarification, there is disagreement with the final score on a module, the student may request in writing a review of that rating within two school days after that in which there was communication . Such application will be processed through the Head of studies at educational department responsible to proceed to their study, comparing the performances followed in the evaluation process and prepare the report with express manifestation of the decision to amend or ratification of the final rating under review. Headquarters studies students communicated in writing to the Department reasoned decision within a maximum period of three school days following the filing of claim.
7. In the event that, following the review procedure in the center, continuing disagreement with the final grades, students may submit to the educational institution and within two working days from the last communication, written complaint to the Provincial Directorates. The Center Address forwarded that letter to the Provincial Directorate within a maximum period of three working days, accompanied by a report on the allegations made and incorporating therein the claim file, the reports produced in the center and the instruments used in the procedure evaluation.
Educational Inspection will examine the complaint file and view the Department educational programming and curriculum proposal, issue a report on the adequacy of the evaluation procedure applied. Within fifteen days from receipt of the file, the Provincial Board shall adopt the relevant resolution, which will be motivated in any case and are immediately reported to the center address for application and transfer to interested.
The resolution of the Provincial Directorate may order the administrative authority. In the event that the claim is estimated it will proceed to the corresponding correction of the assessment documents.
8. Students may request the issuance of personal academic certification of the studies completed or any other end to put on their transcript. The official certifications are signed by the Secretary or the Secretary of the public educational institution and with the approval of the school management.
First additional provision. Supervision educational inspection.
Corresponds to the Education Inspectorate advise, inform and monitor the development of the evaluation process and propose measures that help to improve it. To this end, during visits to schools, inspectors will meet with the management team, with teachers and others responsible for evaluation, with particular attention to the assessment and analysis of the results of student assessment and compliance the provisions of this order.
Second additional provision. Personal data of the students.
With regard to the collection of personal data of students, the assignment of the same from one center to another and the security and confidentiality of these, is subject to the provisions in the current legislation on data protection personal character and, in any case, the provisions of the twenty-third additional provision of Organic Law 2/2006 of 3 May.
Third additional provision. Students with special educational needs.
The addresses of the centers in the scope of its powers, take the measures necessary support and resources to ensure that students with special educational needs arising from disability to access testing, study the teachings and be evaluated according to the principles, guarantees and the measures established in the Organic Law 2/2006 of 3 May, and Royal Legislative Decree 1/2013 of 29 November, approving the revised text of the Act is approved General rights of persons with disabilities and their social inclusion.
First transitional provision. Evaluation processes initiated.
Assessment processes initiated prior to the entry into force of this order shall be governed by current regulations at the beginning of the academic year in which the student is enrolled.
Second transitional provision. Applicability to the teachings regulated by the Organic Law 1/1990 of 3 October on the General Organisation of the Educational System.
This order shall apply to the assessment process, promotion and academic accreditation of pupils enrolled in training courses in Art and Design regulated by the Organic Law 1/1990 of October 3, except for the evaluation of the Work Final and Final Project which will be established in the royal decrees regulating the relevant curricula.
Third transitory provision. Completion of studies initiated under the Organic Law 1/1990 of 3 October on the General Organisation of the Education System affected by the extinction of the title.
1. Who, having started a training cycle studies of Plastic Arts and Design under the Organic Law 1/1990 of October 3, are affected by the implementation schedule set out in the new titles derived from the Organic Law 2/2006 of may 3, they can complete their studies in accordance with the provisions of the relevant regulations of curriculum development.
2. For those cases where it is not published those rules are subject to the following:
A) Students who began studying a training cycle of Plastic Arts and Design of two years under a curriculum to extinguish, have the following four academic years at the beginning of extinction to finalize it. To this end, each module can count, provided that the time limit indicated, with a maximum of four calls, which do not behave right of attendance and will be resolved by evidence, except for the stage of practical training is not exceeded companies, studios or workshops which have the appropriate period in an academic year and the Final or Final Project Work that will have the support of a tutor.
B) Students who began studying a training cycle of Plastic Arts and Design of one year under a curriculum to extinguish, have two following academic years at the beginning of extinction to finalize it. To this end, each module can count, provided that the time limit indicated, with a maximum of two calls, which do not behave right of attendance and will be resolved by evidence, except for the stage of practical training is not exceeded companies, studios or workshops which have the appropriate period in an academic year and the Final Work that will have the support of a tutor.
C) Students affected by paragraphs a) and b) at the end of the established deadlines were not able to obtain the title may continue studies in Art and Design in another specialty, for which shall be resubmitted the admission process, but has the right to recognition of the necessary validations.
3. The evidence to which the preceding paragraph shall be convened at least once a year and preferably in the month of May, and will be held before a Tribunal constituted for this purpose, appointed by the school management and composed of an odd number teaching faculty of the department to which it belongs module. The schools give due publicity on the above evidence and relevant educational departments will guide the students on their content. For the evaluation of the phase of practical training in companies, studios and workshops and the Final or Final Work Project will be as set out in the relevant regulations.
4. Each Court lifted a unique record of the evaluation of the test conducted in the same individual grades obtained by students in the corresponding module shall state the ordinal number corresponding to the call by the total to which he is entitled and those observations as deemed appropriate. These minutes are signed by all members of the Tribunal and with the approval of the Directorate of the educational center.
5. In order to guarantee the right of students to an objective assessment, schools should provide well in advance of the completion of the evidence about the minimum required content for overcoming the modules and general evaluation criteria. Also in the public calls for testing the composition of the courts and the adaptation of the grievance procedure laid down in Article 14 of this order will be established.
Single derogatory provision. Repeal legislation.
The Order of May 26, 1997, is repealed, by which the evaluation process, academic accreditation and mobility of students enrolled in training courses in Art and Design established by the Organic Law 1/1990 of regulated October 3, in the territorial scope of management of the Ministry of Education and Culture.
First final provision. Application.
Corresponds to the Ministry of Education, Vocational Training and Universities issue as many resolutions and are required for application of this order instructions.
Second final provision. Entry into force.
This order shall come into force on the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, July 31, 2015-The Minister of Education, Culture and Sports, Inigo Mendez de Vigo and Montojo.
Search Translated Laws of Spain